The Indecent Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valet was opening my door, and I handed him a twenty and told him that we changed our minds. The ten minute drive to the hotel took five. "Slow down! We don't want to die now!"

I went inside and got the room key. Once I got back to the car, I found a place to park. She held my hand as we went inside. We were both too nervous to talk. She had a small tote bag with her, holding cosmetics and a change of clothes, I assumed. I had my duffel bag over my shoulder.

We didn't talk as we walked through the lobby, and the silence on the elevator was deafening. Once we got to the room, I opened the door to the suite and held the door open for her. She gasped. "This is nearly as big as our house!"

"Would you like to use the restroom? You can go first, if you like."

She went into the restroom, and I paced. No idea what to do with myself. When she came out, she smiled nervously and came over to me. I excused myself, and went to the restroom.

When I came out, she was standing at the window, looking out at the view. I came over to her and held her hand. "Are you ok?"

She let out a deep breath. "Yes. I'm ok. Are you?"

"Yes."

I moved closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder as we both stared out the window. She jumped a little, and I rubbed her arm, feeling the muscle under the silk. "This dress is beautiful."

"Thank you. But John, if you don't kiss me soon, I may lose my nerve."

"Well, we don't want that." I turned her to me and put my hands on both of her arms. Pulling her to me, I leaned down and kissed her, gently on the lips.

She stepped closer, our bodies touching, and kissed me back. Hard. My mouth opened and I slid my tongue into her mouth. I felt her tits against my chest, and my hands moved down to her hips. Pulling her hips against mine. She moaned. My cock was already hard, and I'm sure that she could feel my hardness against her stomach.

The kissing became frantic, the need becoming too great. She had her hands around my waist, and my hands moved to her ass. I started massaging her ass while my hips moved against hers. She had to feel my cock now. It was so big, so hard, and I wanted her to feel my need for her.

I realized that she had already taken off her shoes and hose, probably while I was in the restroom. I moved my hands up to her back, could feel her bra, my strong hands kneading the muscles through her dress.

Finally, panting, we broke apart. She reached up to my shoulders and slid off my jacket. I kicked off my shoes, and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I was glad that I had kept up my pushups and sit ups all these years. She rubbed her hands on my chest, and I swear that she almost purred.

Kim turned her back to me. "John, will you unzip my dress, please?" I took off my shirt and threw it aside.

She held her hair up for me, and I pulled the zipper down, slowly. Her back appeared, covered by her slip. She was the kind of woman who would wear a slip. There's something so attractive about a slip. Soft and silky.

Her dress dropped, and she stepped out of it. She threw it on a chair and then turned back to me. She was smiling nervously, waiting for approval. Her cleavage was full, deep, and so alluring. Her full hips showed the hint of her panties, and I could see her simple white bra just peeking out from her slip.

"God, you are so beautiful."

She blushed. "There's no need to take the Lord's name in vain."

I laughed.

I pulled her back to me and kissed her again. Deeply, passionately, years of longing with every breath. My hands explored her body, her hands on my body. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. She purred again as my cock rubbed against her.

"John, make love to me. Please. Make me feel like a woman."

I reached down and pulled the straps of her slip off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. She stood there in just her white bra and white bikini panties. The tiniest bit of lace around the edges of both. A little white bow at the front of her bra, and a matching bow at the front of the panties. Her nipples were starting to show through the bra, and her bush created a shadow on the front of her panties. My goddess. She hesitantly reached out and unbuckled my belt, and then unsnapped my pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. My pants fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. Then she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, shrugged her shoulders and the bra fell.

I saw her breasts for the first time. The breasts that I have fantasized about for years, now within arms' reach. They were full and firm, with just the slightest hint of sag. The nipples were so hard, so dark, and they were begging me to suck them.

"Am I ok? I'm not an 18 year old girl anymore."

"Kim, you are beautiful. I am so lucky. I want you, and I have for my whole life."

My boxers couldn't hold my cock any longer. The pre-cum was soaking the front, and my cock was standing straight out. I pulled them down and it sprang out, throbbing, begging to be put to use. I'm not huge (this isn't one of those wild fantasy stories after all), but it's bigger than average. About 7" and pretty thick. The biggest thing is that I get rock hard and can stay that way for hours if I need to. Women do seem to love that.

Kim pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She didn't shave, so her pussy was mostly hidden by her full bush. A natural woman, and it looked wonderful. I pulled her to me again, and finally felt her naked body against mine. My cock pushed against her bush, her tits mashed against my chest. They were soft and warm, and I loved feeling them against me. We kissed madly, and my hands reached for her tits. I had to hold them. As I massaged them, she moaned and pushed harder against my cock. I felt for her nipples, and she almost collapsed in my arms. I guess her nipples are kind of sensitive.

I pulled her towards the bed, and we found our way under the sheets.

I bent my head to her breast and took the nipple in my mouth. Sucking it and licking it, licking all around it. Her breathing was getting rough, and she was close to cumming already. My hand found her bush, and my fingers rubbed against her slit. First one finger slid in, against her clit and into her pussy. She gasped and I started fucking her slowly with my finger. Her hips moved against my hand, and I moved my mouth to her other breast. She was moaning now, unrestrained. Now a second finger, using both of them against her g spot. My palm against her clit. Fucking her pussy with my hand, hard deep strokes, fingers curled to massage her spot.

"Oh God, Oh God. What are you doing? Please don't stop." Her hips bucking against my hand. Harder and harder, making it hard to hold onto her pussy. But I kept at it. My mouth sucking her tits hard. First one, then the other. Over and over.

She shuddered, then straightened out and let out a long gasp. "Oh God!" Her body went stiff and her pussy exploded against my hand, a burst of juices that flooded over my hand.

She fought to pull my hand away from her pussy, and begged me to stop for a minute. I relaxed and let my hands roam all over her body. "What just happened", she asked.

"Have you never had an orgasm?"

"No, I had no idea. That was amazing."

"Well, there's more where that came from."

Her hand reached down and grabbed my cock. "John, I'm not sure I can do this."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're much bigger than Tom, and I'm not sure you'll fit."

"Let's try and see. You might like bigger."

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I kissed her and pulled her on to her side, facing me. "Let's try this first."

I pulled her leg over my hip and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet, and my cock was dripping too. The combination felt so good to my cock. I held the head at the entrance and then slowly eased it in. She gasped, then let out a deep breath. A deep growl came from her, and she gasped, "Take me John. Make me your woman now."

I slid my cock into her slowly, stroke after stroke, until I was completely inside. I held still for a little while so that she could get used to the size, and then I started fucking her, slowly. Long, slow strokes. The head rubbing against her g spot on the way out, then pushing against her cervix on the way in.

She was thrashing, moaning, begging for more. "Harder, please, harder. Please, more, oh you feel so good."

"What do you want me to do, Kim? Tell me what you want."

She panted, "Fuck me, John. Make me your woman and fuck me all night long. Make me orgasm again and again. Fuck me good."

I pulled out of her and turned her around so that she was laying on her stomach. "What are you doing? This isn't right!", she said.

"Trust me, baby. It will be fine." I lined my cock up against her pussy and shoved it in with one long stroke.

"OH GOD, OH JESUS, OH JOHN FUCK ME!!"

I pulled her hips to mine and pounded away at her pussy. Fast strokes, all different angles. Looking for the right angle to drive her over the edge.

She groaned again and came again. I could feel her pussy contract against me, and she almost sucked the cum out of my cock. But I held on and kept pounding away. Two or three more orgasms for her, and she was just moaning nonstop now. My hands reached up to her tits and I massaged them while I kept fucking her from behind. Her hips were angling up to meet my thrusts, pulling me in even further. With every stroke, she would let out a groan.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer and I shoved my cock hard against her cervix and let go with the biggest load I have ever shot. I could feel my balls empty into her. She screamed and came again, squeezing me hard and pulling even more cum from my cock. I collapsed onto her and then moved onto my side so that we were spooning.

"Wow, that was wonderful. Thank you, dear Kim. You are amazing."

"I'm amazing? I didn't know sex could be anything like that. It's always been a chore for me. I've never felt anything like this."

We napped for a little while, and then ordered room service. We made love again, this time with her on top (another first for her), and she had another three or four orgasms. It was wonderful watching her, her tits bouncing while she rocked her hips against me and buried my big cock deep inside her pussy. And the expression on her face with each orgasm. Every once in a while, I would lift myself up and take her tit so that I could suck her nipple. Finally, after she was exhausted and I had shot another load into her, we held each other in the dark.

"John, thank you. For everything. For saving my family, yes, but also for showing me what I have been missing all these years. Tom is the only man I've ever been with, and he is not very experienced, I guess. I love him, and he's a good husband and father, but he's not the lover that you are."

"I'm really surprised that you've never had an orgasm before. You came so easily for me. I'm kind of shocked."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and made love again in the morning. Slowly, gently this time, but her orgasm was almost as intense.

We finally got up and got ready to go home. As we were packing up our things, Kim said, "John, I don't suppose you could use a secretary? It would make it easier if we decided to, you know, keep this going." Her sly little smile told me everything.

12