The Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

"Thank you, sir."

"You know that other office next to mine? Would you be ok with that? It's not as big, but it would be convenient. And I thought that we could share an Executive Assistant, if that's ok. I'll leave it to you to hire them. I asked Julie to start looking again."

"Will we, um, still have to work late a couple of nights a week?" I blushed, looking down, not wanting him to see the need for him.

He smiled and chuckled, "God, I hope so."

I got up, moved the papers away from him, and sat across his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a long slow kiss. "I have one question for you, John."

He said, "What would you like to know, my dear VP of Operations?"

I kissed him again. "What's for dinner? I'm starving."

Chapter 4

Dinner was wonderful. I had never had French food, but John told the waiter that we would trust the chef to provide the perfect meal. I can't remember what everything was called, but it was great. And I learned that snails taste really good, once I got over the idea of eating them.

We talked about work and what we needed to do tomorrow, and I think John was surprised with how knowledgeable I was with the project. I like to be prepared, maybe even overprepared, and I think that John was impressed. If he lets me, I can really help him because my strengths will only make him better.

When we got back to the hotel, I tried to make sure that we looked like two professionals and not lovers. If John is known at this hotel, then I didn't want him to get a reputation. So we didn't hold hands or sneak kisses in the elevator. But I really, really wanted to. The day was a whirlwind, but I was hoping that the night would be even better.

John explained to me that our rooms actually had separate, outside doors, so I could come and go from the room as I pleased. I didn't think it was necessary, but he wanted me to know about it, in case I was worried about appearances. He said, "See you in a few minutes?" I nodded, and went inside.

I took the opportunity to freshen up a bit. Snails are very garlicky, so I really, really needed some mouthwash. I was hoping John would do the same, to be honest. I couldn't figure out what I should do about my clothes. Should I put on my new nightgown that I had bought for the trip, one that showed my breasts through the lacy cups? Or should I just go out in my suit and undress for him, like a stripteaser? All I knew was that my lover was waiting for me, and I didn't want to disappoint him.

I decided that, since I had traveled in those clothes, I should probably not wear those. I pulled out the nightgown and laid it across the bed. I kicked off my heels and finally let my toes breathe. I reached under my skirt and pulled down the hose and panties, thinking that I would put on fresh panties as well. I pulled off the scarf and unbuttoned my jacket. I pulled that off and realized that I needed to use the restroom. So I went in and, you know, did my business, and then looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing the linen skirt and a tan bra that held my breasts up. I thought that I looked pretty good for a middle aged woman, mother of one. The sexiest VP of Operations in the hotel, I thought, and I reached back and unsnapped my bra.

Pulling it off, I looked at my breasts again and realized that they didn't really sag as much as I thought they did. I guess all those years of wearing a bra 23 hours a day had helped. But now I was braless, and it felt wonderful. Freeing. And pretty soon, I thought, John was going to make my breasts feel even better.

Reaching to my side, I unzipped my skirt and looked at my naked body. For a mom, I thought I was in good shape. I had a little bit of a pooch, but John didn't seem to mind. And my ass was still pretty firm. Yeah, this old woman has a pretty good body. I decided that I didn't need to cover it up with a nightgown, so I just took a towel and wrapped it around myself. That should give him a shock. Finally, I decided that it was time to let my hair down, literallly, so I took out the comb and pins that held my hair up, and I let it fall, free, to the middle of my back. I fluffed it with my fingers and tried to make the curls behave. They can have a mind of their own, but tonight they cooperated. You look hot, I thought, with one last look in the mirror.

Chapter 5

I went out to the living room, wearing only a towel that I had tightened around my chest, just above my breasts. The bottom came to mid thigh, and I'll admit that I was more than a little nervous as I stepped through that door. Yes, John and I had been intimate several times, and he had seen more of me than anyone else ever had, but tonight was different. First of all, we were going to be together all night (I hoped), and I was planning on showing him my body like a nudist, walking around the place without a care in the world. That was going to take some courage.

Talk about timing. Just as I stepped out of my room, John came out at nearly the same time. He was wearing only a pair of silky shorts, like really loose boxers, I thought, and that's all he was wearing. He gave me a shy little smile. My, he looked good.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi."

I walked towards him, and he held his arms out to me. After about 3 or 4 steps, I took a deep breath and dropped the towel. That got the reaction that I was hoping for. He looked shocked at first, and then he gave me a little smile that had a dirty little sneer along with it. Like the cat caught with the canary, my Mom used to say.

"Am I ok?", I said as I reached him.

"More than ok. Gorgeous. The woman of my dreams." He pulled me in to his arms, and we embraced, his arms enveloping me in a deep embrace. My nipples pushed into his chest, and it was like an electric shock that traveled straight to my womanly parts. I felt like my vagina flushed with desire, and I could feel myself moisten. This man had me, body and soul.

"Mmmm, John, what a day. Thank you for everything. It has been wonderful." I kissed his chest, and he bent down to kiss me. My mouth instinctively moved to receive his, and we started kissing more and more passionately. I was so wet already, and I was afraid that if we kept this up, I would start dripping down my leg.

I put my hands on his waistband and starting pulling down his shorts. "Someone here is overdressed.", and his shorts fell away. I pulled his hips into me, and I could feel his penis against me. That did it. My vagina was weeping now, and I could feel the juices starting down my leg. What was happening to me?

"Come to bed, darling. I need you." I took his hand and starting pulling him to his bedroom. He complied, and we were in the bedroom in seconds.

Once there, I lifted my head up and kissed my lover once again. He had such soft, tender lips, and he knew how to kiss. Oh boy, did he know how to kiss.

I reluctantly broke away, and I reached down and put my hand on his penis. I knelt down in front of him and said, "John, may I taste you? Would you mind?" I had been thinking about doing this to him all week, and now I could finally feel his hardness again.

John nodded, eyes closed, like he was holding his breath and waiting. He has so much power in his penis, and yet it can make his knees weak. There was a drop of clear fluid at the tip (precum, he told me later), and I flicked my tongue on the tip to taste it. It tasted like him, and I wanted more. I took the head of his penis in my mouth and started working my tongue all over it. Sucking, licking, kissing, all at the same time. One hand was stroking the length of his penis, and the other hand was on the back of his thigh, holding him in place and enjoying the feel of his muscular leg.

He seemed to be having trouble standing, and his groans were becoming more insistent. I knew that I wanted to have him shoot in my mouth, but I couldn't do that. Not tonight, no. No, tonight I need him to bury that big penis inside me. My vagina was begging for it already, and I couldn't wait much longer.

When I pulled my mouth away from him, I gave the head a little kiss and swirled my tongue around the head. He let out a little whimper, like a little boy who had just lost his balloon.

"Come, my darling, it's time. I need you inside me, now."

I moved to the bed, which had already been turned down, and I laid on my back, arms outstretched, inviting him into my arms and my body. He was on top of me like a flash, and he was kissing me all over. My mouth, my face, my neck, my shoulders. His penis was thrusting automatically against my thigh, and I could tell that he was looking for my entrance. I moved down slightly and his penis was suddenly against my opening. Just the feel of the head at the entrance was thrilling, and I couldn't wait to feel the fullness that he gave me.

"Please, John, don't make me wait. Fill me now. Please, I need you so much." Now my hips were humping against him, trying to pull him inside. I knew that it was happening, but I couldn't have stopped the movement for anything. It was instinctive, my body calling him home.

He moved his hips slightly, and his big, hard, beautiful penis slid inside. I gasped and groaned, the feeling of his penis was overwhelming. I felt complete, like my body had been waiting my whole life for this penis to enter me, to fulfill me. No other penis could do this to me. I needed John, more than he could imagine.

"Oh God, John, yes, John. Fuck me, John, I need you so much. God, you feel so good. You're so big and it feels so good. More, John, give me more. Oh, I love you so much, please give me your love."

(I could hear myself saying these things, but it was like a foreign voice. It was me, yes, but I was using words that I would NEVER say. I had never used that f-word ever, and I really didn't realize that I did it while we made love. And I certainly would not use the Lord's name that way. That's just not done.)

John had this thing where he enters me, but then he holds it there and kisses me while he waits. I don't know how it feels for him, but it's great for me. Feeling his penis filling me up, completing me, making me one with him, it's so good. It's so intimate and personal, and I love that he does that. I can feel his penis throb inside me while he just holds it there. The only movement is the throbbing, the feeling that his penis is growing even larger while it is in inside me. And I love that. Sometimes my vagina will send spasms out, and the feeling for him is nice because he's just holding still. Men think that sex is all about movement, but sometimes the best sex happens without movement, when there's just a chance to caress your partner with your sex, bathing them in the love that you feel at that moment.

Finally, when he had given me that fullness and my vagina started to tingle with the anticipation, he started moving slowly in and out, long and slow. Agonizingly slow, like he was trying to touch every nerve inside me with the entire length of his penis. It's so so good, and it drove me wild. I wanted more of him, I wanted all of him, everything that he had to give. I was holding nothing back. My entire body was his to do what he wanted. I had my legs around his waist and I was pulling him in, trying to take more and more of him with every stroke.

"Oh God, deeper, more, harder. Give me everything, John. I need to feel your dick inside me, possessing me, filling me with your love. Fuck me lover, give me your dick, I need it so bad, my love. Make me your woman tonight and every night. Don't hold back, baby. Fuck me so good, baby. I want you so much."

And he keeps thrusting, harder and faster, moving steadily to a crescendo. My entire being is focused between my legs, and his penis makes my vagina scream with joy with every stroke.

"God, Jesus, oh fuck. John, make me cum. Oh, I need to cum so bad. Fuck me, lover, just fuck me. Use me, lover, use me as your plaything. I want to be yours, my love. Fuck me so good, John."

John is hovering above me, pounding into me hard now. His hips ram into my hips every time now, and I can feel him bottom out, again and again and again. Every time, it sends a shock wave through my body. Then he adds a little something to the program, and it makes me want to scream out in ecstasy.

At the bottom of every stroke, when he's as deep into me as he can be, he slides his hips up at the end so that his pubic hair grinds against my clitoris. That extra little movement is just right, and I never imagined that lovemaking could be this good.

John leans his head down and takes my breast in his mouth. Not just the nipple, but the whole areola, like a suckling baby. That does it. My body explodes with a very intense orgasm, and I want to scream for joy, cry out, tell the world about my lover.

"OH JOHN, OH GOD, OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

I can feel the juices shoot out of me now, covering him with my lubrication. As amazing as the lovemaking has been with John, this time is even better. He has possessed my body, and I want nothing more than to keep him in my arms forever.

Soon after I cum that first time, John follows along behind. I feel his penis grow inside me, and it feels like it could burst. He groans out, "Oh God, Kim!", and I feel his semen roar out of the end of his penis, 3, 4 hard explosions that bathe my cervix with his seed. I know that my womb is full of his cum, and I pull him hard to me, begging him to fill me even more with his love. No words are necessary, because our bodies are now talking and moving together. We have become one, and I never want to let him go. Finally, after minutes of kissing and stroking and caressing one another, he finally slips out of me, and I feel his seed cover my bottom and the bed. We've made a terrible mess, and I feel a little guilty that someone will have to clean up after us. And then I think that the housekeepers will know that we have had sex, and I am suddenly embarrassed. And then, just as suddenly, I don't care anymore. I don't care that the housekeepers will know, that the hotel staff will know. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is pleasing this man, my man.

"Are you alright, Kim? You look different, somehow." He falls on the bed next to me, and he puts his arm around me. I pull myself to his chest and cuddle up next to him, my leg over his leg. He kisses my hair, and caresses me, the gentle lover that I know him to be.

"John, I need to tell you something, and I hope you'll understand. This is not easy for me to say, especially now, after this. But you need to know."

He looks concerned, and I can feel the tension in his body. He thinks that I'm going to tell him that we are finished. But it's the exact opposite.

"John, I have come to realize that I love you. More than the sex, more than the kind things that you have done for me and my family. That's all wonderful, but I know now that I love you, and I need you in my life. For the rest of my life."

I start to cry. "I just don't know what to do. I want to live with you, and that's impossible. We can't destroy our families just to be happy. We have kids who need us, our spouses need us. I'm so conflicted."

He holds me again and kisses me tenderly on my forehead. "Oh, Kim, I have loved you for the last 25 years. I have never forgotten you, and I've never lost hope that we would find each other somehow, some way.

"I know that we can't be married, and that we might never be married. In spite of everything, I know that you love Tom as much as I love Jenny. it's just different with you. I feel things with you that I never thought possible, and I don't want to lose that. If that means that we have to find stolen moments now and then, then so be it. I'm going to do everything that I can to make Jenny as happy as I can, and I hope that you will do the same with Tom. But you are my forever love, and I will want you as much as I possibly can."

We continued to talk and plan, caress and cuddle until we fell asleep in each other's arms. We slept deeply and the alarm woke us at 7.

Chapter 6

The next day was hectic. We had meetings with the client, and we came away with an agreement that will be worth millions, even more than John originally thought. I suggested some modifications to the arrangement that would encourage a long-term relationship that should be very profitable for everyone.

By the end of the day, we were both exhausted. I, for one, couldn't wait to sit down and put my feet up. We made it back to the hotel by about 3, and John asked if I wanted to rest before dinner.

"Ok, so by rest, do you mean rest, or do you mean being in bed together and definitely not resting?"

"No, I actually mean rest. I'm beat, and I could honestly use a nap. Then we can go out later and have a nice relaxing evening."

"Why don't you go ahead and take a nap, and I'll get you up in a couple of hours? I just need to sit and read a book with my feet up."

"Ok, baby, I'll see you in a little while." He kissed me and went off to his room. I grabbed a book out of my tote bag and sprawled out on the couch to read and recuperate. We had earned a break after all of our hard work, and I was determined to enjoy it.

My book was a real page-turner, and I was surprised when I saw John come out of his room, looking like a tired little boy, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He was wearing just boxers and a t-shirt, and he looked so adorable. I looked at my phone. It was nearly 5.

"Feel better, baby? Sorry, but I lost track of time."

"It's ok. I'm going to grab a quick shower before dinner."

"Would you feel better if we just ordered room service? I don't want to make you go out if you are too tired."

"No, that's fine. There's a special little Italian place near here, and I want to share it with you."

While he's talking, I notice that his penis has fallen out of the fly of his boxers, and I find myself staring at it and getting a little aroused. What is happening to me?

John turns and goes for a shower, and I decide to go wild and join him. I hope he won't mind.

I unzip my dress and drop it, then pull off my bra and panties in a flash. I'm running through the hotel room, naked as a jaybird and I don't care. I go into his room and find him in the bathroom, nude and checking the temperature of the shower.

"Would you mind some company?"

He jumps, startled. But then he smiles that little grin of his and says, "I can think of nothing better."

His penis starts to grow while he's standing there, and I can't help but stare. It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to feel it once again. I can feel my vagina coming to attention, and my nipples start to harden. I've never been aroused so easily, and I can't believe the change that has taken over my life.

Chapter 7

John has the temperature adjusted, and we both go into the shower. It's a huge shower, and there's plenty of room for two people. No problems there. There's even a little seat built into the corner.

John pulls me to him, and we embrace. The kiss is heavenly. Soft and gentle, full of love and passion. We are really and truly making love. His hands are exploring me, and he pulls my hips into his so that I can feel his hardness. The kisses turn into moans. I love the feel of his hands on me. Every touch feels like a shock that brings my whole body to attention. I am his woman and he is my man.

We are under the water, and John grabs the soap and starts lathering my body. The feel of his hands gliding over me, washing away the day, well, it's indescribable. He seems to spend a lot of time on my bottom and on my breasts. When he washes my breasts and flicks my nipples, I almost have an orgasm just from his touch. My body is begging for more of him, but he is being very slow and methodical. I reach down and hold his penis. It is so big and so hard. It's pulsing, and I can feel the veins on the outside. What a lovely penis it is. I want to kneel down and take it in my mouth, but I don't want John to stop washing me. It's like an erotic massage, I think, as his hands wash me and caress me. I never want it to end.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers