The Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
366 Followers

John squats down and washes my legs, and then moves to my vagina. Instead of washing it, though, he starts kissing it, and then he buries his face in me. His tongue, his beautiful long sexy tongue starts licking me. First the outside, between my legs. It feels like he is starting near my bottom and then licking all the way up to my navel.

My legs go weak, and I can't stand. I work my way back to the seat, and I collapse on it. John spreads my legs and starts licking in earnest. The feel of his tongue is bringing me to an orgasm, and he knows it. He opens my vagina with his hand and starts flicking on my clitoris. Flick, then licking inside. Flick, then lick. Over and over and over. My hips are rolling back and forth, and I pull his head into my body, trying to move his tongue deeper into me.

"John, you are so good. Fuck me with your tongue, baby, just fuck me with your tongue. I need to feel you. God, John, you're making me lose control. Oh, fuck!"

That last part happened because he put two fingers inside me and started rubbing the inside of my vagina, the front part. That feeling, combined with his now complete attention on my clitoris, made me explode with the biggest orgasm yet. I thought that I had had big orgasms before, but they were nothing compared to this. I could feel my vagina explode, and it felt like I was shooting fluids all over the shower.

John kept licking and rubbing through it all. He had to have tasted the fluids coming from me, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, I think he liked it because I could hear him moaning with pleasure.

My whole body was shaking with the electricity from that orgasm. My legs had shot straight out and were literally shaking through it. I was convulsing from the overwhelming feelings that he had caused. I felt like I almost blacked out, and I could feel my eyes roll back while my head fell back to the wall of the shower. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes, and John kept pushing through, licking and stroking, like he was trying to pull more out of me.

The next orgasm hit soon after that. It wasn't as strong, but it was wonderful. Then the next one came, then another, and another. Faster and faster, one on top of the others. My body was in automatic mode, completely controlled by my vagina. Nothing else mattered, just more orgasms. I had no idea that this could happen.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I found the strength to push John away, and he stood up, stretching his legs and grinning like a possum. I laid there on the seat, spread eagled and exhausted, and he found the soap and started washing.

I got some strength back and got up and held him from behind. I pushed my breasts into his back, and I rubbed my hands all over his chest and stomach. "God, John, that was incredible. Thank you so much."

He turned around and kissed me, and I could tell that he wasn't done with me.

He gently turned my body so that I was facing away from him, and he guided me so that I was leaning against the wall of the shower. I could feel his hands on my breasts again, and I just leaned there and enjoyed his touch. Then I felt him moving his penis against me, and I spread my legs a little. He moved his hand down and repositioned his penis so that he was lined up with my vagina.

He slid the whole thing in, one long, powerful stroke. My vagina was still tingling, and the feel of him inside me shot new sparks through my system. But he didn't seem to care now about making me enjoy it. No, this time was for him. He grabbed my hips and started, well, fucking me. It wasn't lovemaking this time. It was fucking. My vagina was his toy to use, and I was happy to let him use it. Anything for him.

He wasn't rough, but he was aggressive, and that feeling of being controlled and possessed by him was new. But I enjoyed this just as much as all the other times we had sex, it was just different. He was in control, there was no question of that.

He pounded himself hard into me, bottomed out, then slid it out again. Hard and fast, shoving me hard against the glass. I wasn't being hurt, though, I was loving this new sensation. His need had taken over, and I could tell that he had to finish. He couldn't help himself.

I could feel his balls slamming against my clitoris, and that felt really good. Of course, being filled by my lover's penis was wonderful, and my vagina was humming with every stroke. I was being pushed towards another orgasm because I knew that he was.

"Oh yeah, John, fill me up. Let me feel you explode inside me. Fuck me John, use my body and make me yours. Oh fuck me John. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Oh God you feel so good inside me."

He moved slightly and I could feel his penis held against my cervix. He groaned and I felt him pulsing inside me. He was filling me, and I was happy to take it all. I pushed back against him, and then I followed his orgasm with a nice one of my own. Not the same as earlier, but a good feeling of contented love.

Chapter 8

We left for home in the morning, and we worked on the plane. We made love again when we got home from dinner, and I woke him this morning by sucking his penis until he finished. I let him shoot onto my naked body instead of into my mouth, because I wanted to watch him shoot. He shot all over my breasts, and surprisingly I enjoyed that. There's something about knowing that your lover is enjoying your body, and I love knowing that he wants my body AND my mind. And I want him just as much.

The plane landed and we went out to get John's car. When we got in and our luggage was stowed, he said, "Kim, what now? I don't want to let you go. I know I have to, but I don't want to."

i held his hand in mine, and I said, "John, we have to. It's for our kids. We will be together every day at work, and we are a team. We will spend more time together than most married couples do, and we will find time when it will be just the two of us. I don't want that to ever end. We will make each moment special."

He pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed it. We looked deep into each other eyes, and we both knew that the hardest and best part of our lives was about to begin.

whome712
whome712
366 Followers