The Indian Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
4.6k words
4.23
87.7k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cont. from Ch 1

Chakkar was having drinks with Danny in the hall and was slowly disclosing him the entire setup. Danny was shocked to learn that these two girls were actually the bride and her friend and on top of it Rahul was the husband of the taller girl Rekha. He could not believe that Rahul was actually watching his wife strip dance and fuck other man.

"You planned this," he asked Chakkar looking amazed.

"I did not planned and had no clue that the things could go this far, but I know these girls since collage and they were a big cock teaser. I only wished that they be gangbanged," Chakkar spoke excitedly, "love to fuck these sluts whole night."

"This guy is in the room and watching Raman fucking his wife," Danny was in a trance. He glanced towards the other room where Mini and Vinod went and found the door closed.

"Akash is in the room with them," he spoke.

"Don't worry I have drugged him, he won't be up till morning," Chakkar smiled.

"Fuck you man!!! You are incorrigible," he was brimming.

Mini was lying naked on the bed, with her one hand she was trying hard to cover her ample bosom and with other she was hiding her love triangle. She saw Vinod who was approaching her stroking his erection slowly and felt butterflies in her stomach. Akash was snoring beside her, oblivion to the world. This can't be happening, she thought, how she can allow a total stranger to take advantage of her while her fiancé is passed out on the same bed. Vinod climbed on the bed and kneeled over her putting his legs on her either side. His manhood dangled over her face, she could smell him as he slowly rubbed it over her face.

"Suck it," he spoke slowly and Mini groaned and held his shaft in her hand. He nudged her head by grabbing the hairs and his cock touched her lips. He didn't force her and rubbed his cock over her tightly shut lips. Mini was in a dilemma, she was not able to think rationally, the cock over her lips was making her weak. Vinod kept on caressing her hairs and stroking the cock waiting for her to relax.

She held the base of his cock with her right hand getting aroused every minute and knowing well that this stranger is taking advantage of her. She felt that she was the object of sexual attraction to him and got him so hard. She involuntarily smiled as she opened her mouth and lowered it half way down his shaft, closing her lips over his skin feeling the warmth of it.

Vinod groaned in pleasure as her hot tongue flickered over it, "Ahh... you are hot."

"Fuck it!!!" Mini shrugged away all the thoughts in her mind and enjoyed the taste of hot meat as she sucked him for the first time. Any inhibition or hesitation that Mini was having vanished and her body shivered with the strange sensation. All the evening activities were having its effect on her and she felt a strong urge to be fucked.... fucked hard. She sucked the shaft in earnest, flickering her tongue all over it. Vinod groaned in pleasure and tightened his grip on her head pushing further into her mouth.

Mini opened her mouth to maximum and let him impale her throat. She held her breath and tried to swallow as much as possible and for as long as possible and then pulled back, saliva drooling out of the corner of her mouth. Vinod was in heaven, he build up a slow rocking movement by moving her head and started to mouth fuck her. Each stroke tested her sucking capabilities and reached her throat.

"Ugggh...ugg... grrr..." she groaned and clutched the base of his shaft harder to stop him from impaling the entire length. She sucked hard to keep pace with his strokes, with one hand Vinod guided her head and with other hand he started to group her boobs.

"You really know how to suck a cock," he moaned pinching her nipples hard, "but I want to fuck you... I want to fill your pussy with my spunk," he pulled his cock back and quickly pushed her on the bed beside her passed out fiancé.

"You have a condom," she looked at him. He laughed out loud and grabbed her legs wide.

"No...no..." she panicked as he positioned himself to fuck her bareback, "no please don't cum in me," she pleaded and tried to push him but he easily bunched her legs over her head spreading the cunt wide.

"Ahhh.... mummy," she squealed as the hot rod forced its way inside her tight and dripping wet cunt. Her eyes went wide and mouth open as she felt the sweet sensation ran up into her body. She dug her nails into his shoulders and moaned loudly. Vinod felt his cock being squeezed into the hot tunnel; he buried the entire length and grabbed her body under him.

"Ohh... fuck me... don't cum in me..." she grumbled as he started to thump his cock. She remembered that she is getting married in two days time and her cunt is fertile, she tried in vain to convince him not to cum inside her.

"Shut up and take my cock," Vinod groaned kissing her lips, "I will fill you pussy with my load," he silenced any more protests from her by putting his mouth over her lips and started to bang her hard. She knew that he will have his way so she let herself relax and flow with the sweet feelings.

********************

Rahul stepped out of the shadows and walked a step towards the bed. He looked at his wife, spread out naked on the bed. Her pussy was glistering in her juices but he could not find a trace of cum which was just pumped deep into her womb. As he moved closer Rekha saw him and she smiled seductively without any guilt or shame.

Rahul felt as if someone has stabbed him in heart. He felt disgusted with himself for letting this man fuck his wife right in front of him. He was shaking with unknown emotions; he knew that Rekha has enjoyed every moment of it the way she has never enjoyed with him. The look of pure lust on her face tells him everything; he took support of the bed rest.

"You enjoyed watching him fuck me," Rekha giggled stupidly, looking clearly drunk, she glanced towards the bulge in his pants meaningfully. Rahul felt ashamed of himself, he could not speak.

"OMG... you are sizzling!!!" suddenly Danny came inside the room and commented looking at the nude body of Rekha. She smiled seductively.

"What are you doing here man!!!" he looked towards Rahul, "I can't fuck if you stay here and watch." He grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door.

"Wait outside," he pushed him out of the room and locked the door. Rahul felt dejected and looked helplessly towards the closed door. He walked towards the sofa and sat down quietly without looking into the eyes of Chakkar or Raman.

He sat there watching them took turn with Mini and Rekha, no one spoke anything to him except hand him over the drinks every now and then. He passed out on the sofa and slept until he was shaken by Rekha.

"Get up... we have to go now," Rekha shouted. He jumped up and saw Rekha and Mini in front of him. He took a quick glance and found no one else in the hall.

"Its morning, we must be going now," she spoke. He found that they were in there regular clothes now, ready to go back home. He got up quickly and walked with them towards their car. Rahul was feeling guilty and was eager to know the reaction of the ladies but no one spoke anything during the way, both of them maintained a straight face.

Rekha was wondering what happed last night, feeling ashamed now that she was sober. She glanced at Mini who appeared to be lost in deep thoughts. Rekha felt her pussy sore due to the pounding she received whole night, all four of them fucked her and made her suck their cock hard. She knew Mini also met the same fate only the difference is that while her fiancé was passed out and didn't know anything, her husband watched it. She looked at his sullen face and felt disgust, how could he watch being cuckolded, how could she now accept him as her man. How can she allow this man to love her, she shivered imagining it.

Soon they reached Mini's house and both the girls quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the house letting him park the car. The house was full of activities and Rahul engaged himself with the relatives, helping in various chores. He wanted to talk to Rekha but he didn't get any opportunity to be alone with her. In the evening too she was busy with Mini or the other ladies, finally he got some alone time with her on the roof of the house.

"You all right," he asked her.

"Why what happened!!!" she replied.

"Nothing...." he stammered feeling guilty, "about last night."

"What about last night," she spoke emotionlessly, "you seem to have enjoyed."

"Arr... umm..." he was at loss of words, "I mean you... you ok..." Rahul was ashamed of himself yet at the same time felt caring for her; he didn't know what to say or how to express it. He just wanted to assure her that he still loved her.

"Yeah I am ok, you don't worry," she was sarcastic. Not noticing the sarcasm he felt relived.

"Thank God.... I never knew you could go this far," he smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't know that you would let all these guys fuck me.... and....and.... you watched it," she looked at him in disgust, "you got kick out of watching your wife being used like a whore."

"But you did it on your own and you were enjoying it," he was surprised.

"I was drunk and got carried away but you should have stopped me," she was in rage. Rahul was shocked, although he felt a bit guilty but he thought Rekha would be defending herself, instead he was put on the back foot. She is blaming him for the whole thing.

"Urr... I thought you wanted it... you liked it..." Rahul tried to defend himself but she stared him fiercely.

"I didn't even want to go there in the first place," she spoke.

"Please... what ever happened has happened... let's put all this behind us... I just want to tell you that this should not affect our lives in anyway," he spoke.

"You had your perverted fun that you wanted," Rekha was still unhappy.

"I am worried that they will be there in the wedding tomorrow and might try to take advantage of you," Rahul was concerned.

"They have already taken full advantage of me," she spoke sarcastically, "and besides I know how to handle them, you don't worry." She walked away leaving a very worried Rahul on the roof.

Rekha entered the room and found Mini sitting on the bed.

"I am sorry Rekha, I pulled you into this mess," she looked depressed, "I don't know how I am going to face these guys."

"Don't worry... everything will be alright," she consoled her "you just take a good rest tomorrow is your wedding." She nodded absentmindedly.

********************************

The wedding day was very hectic and everyone including Rahul was busy in something or the other. The wedding and the party was hosted at Mr Malhotra's large bungalow itself. The entire garden was converted into the reception area and the guests started to pour in since evening. Everyone was dressed nicely especially the ladies were in their best dresses. The party looks like as a live fashion show.

Rahul's heart skipped a beat when she saw Rekha dressed in a blue 'lengha chole' (long skirt and blouse). Her voluptuous breasts looks ready to break free of the blouse and the sexy ass was accentuated in the nice fitting skirt. The lengha was worn well below the navel and the belly button look breathtaking on the smooth abdomen. Rahul can clearly see the effect of her presence in the gathering; while the men were openly ogling her, the ladies were jealous. She was busy with her friends oblivious to the effect she was creating.

Rahul mingled with the guests while Rekha went inside to be with the bride. He was sipping drinks after drinks and was dreading the moment when he has to face the Chakkar and the guys again. He was worried that they will recognize Rekha or Mini from the night, what he didn't know that they already know everything about it.

As per the tradition the bridegroom arrived with his 'Baraat' a bridegroom's wedding procession consisting of his friends and family. The groom arrived in a decorated car with all the accompanying men and women dancing to the tune of traditional band. As per the custom the bride side guest welcomed them and ushered the groom inside. The others still dancing on the street were somehow cajoled to come inside the wedding venue where a makeshift dance floor was specially arranged for the drunk 'baraaties' to shake their legs.

The party turned into a mad house with so many guests arriving at the same time. Rahul saw Chakkar and his other friends dancing apparently drunk. He just prayed that they do not notice Rekha but she was the brightest star in the constellations so how can she be missed. The ladies were having their own fun and soon were also pulled onto the dance floor. Rahul watched in surprise as she danced with them cheerfully without any hesitation and they too behaved normally.

The party progressed along with the wedding ceremonies and Rahul stayed away looking from the distance at the Chakkar and his friends flirting with the girls. The girls were also enjoying the innocent coquetry with the friends of groom, Rekha was however aware of their nefarious intentions.

"You look gorgeous in this dress," Raman commented coming closer to her, "first the Arab dress and now this beautiful 'lengha choli' you are stealing away the limelight from the bride."

"Umm hah..." she felt shy as she was reminded of the other night. She moved away but Raman kept following her wherever she went, trying to engage her in conversation.

"Why are you following me everywhere," she got frustrated trying to avoid him, "you know the people will notice this."

"Then why are you running around, why don't we sit down someplace and talk," he asked.

"What you want to talk," she frowned.

"About you and about the lovely evening we had together," he smiled shamelessly while she blushed at the mention of other night. Rekha found out that it's hard to get rid of him so she ignored him and mixed with the group of ladies. Rahul was watching this from a distance and was getting apprehensive.

Soon the guests started to leave and only the close relatives and friends stayed back for the wedding rituals which were to continue almost whole night. Since the rituals to continue through the night Rekha decided to change into something comfortable so she went inside the bungalow. Raman saw her going inside and quickly followed her, the other guys also sneaked behind them. Rahul was alarmed he too rushed behind them.

Rekha oblivious to this climbed upstairs to Mini's bedroom which she was sharing with her. As she entered the room Raman walked behind her.

"What are you doing here," she was startled.

"You were so cooperative the other night, what happened to you, why you are avoiding me," he spoke.

"Whatever happened that night should not have happened," she spoke, "I was drunk and you guys took advantage of me."

"Don't say that... you enjoyed it and even your husband enjoyed watching it," he spoke. Rekha was shocked; she understood that Chakkar must have told the whole thing to him, she cursed him under her breath.

"But... but..." she stammered, "it was accidental and I didn't wanted it.... now please leave me alone."

"No way, you are so hot I can't forget you."

"Please go away, the house is full of guests and anybody can walk in," suddenly she stopped in her tracks and let out a squeal as she saw Danny, Chakkar and Vinod on the door. All of them entered the room and locked it from inside. Suddenly she didn't felt as confident as she was in the evening.

"Why are you acting like a tease, you are such a fun loving gal," Raman spoke.

"You don't understand... please go away... that was a mistake," she tried to reason with them.

"Common!!! One more time won't make any difference," Danny quipped in. Raman approached her and held her in his arms.

"Please...Umm...Ahh," her mouth was shut as Raman placed his lips over her. Rekha started to feel weak at the knees. She glanced around and saw Chakkar and Vinod leering at her while Danny already taking his shirt off. She trembled as Danny took his pants off and grabbed her from behind, wearing only his boxers. She felt the big hard on between her bums.

Rahul walked quickly behind the guys, however he was not quick enough, as he entered the bungalow the guys were already upstairs and he missed them. He looked around the ground floor wondering where all of them vanished. The house was quite as most of the guests were either sleeping somewhere or were outside in the lawn attending the wedding ceremony. With the passing of each minute he was getting anxious, he tried all the rooms on the ground floor and even looked in the kitchen but could not find them.

Rekha was getting aroused being sandwiched between the two horny men. Although she had fucked these guys the other night yet she was feeling inhibited letting them take advantage of her. Danny had pushed his hands inside her 'lengha' (skirt) and was feeling the smooth skin of her thighs. The skirt rode high above her knees and she could feel the strong hands moving up between her legs. Raman kept his mouth over her lips and moved his tongue inside. Rekha dropped any idea of resisting these men; the fire inside her was re-kindled. Just the thought that these horny men will fuck her thoroughly was making her breath heavy, she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Raman saw her relax and felt her tongue licking his lips, he let go her head and started to unbutton her blouse. Her chest heaved as he relived her boobs from its restraints. The beautiful milky globes of flesh needed no support and were standing arrogantly challenging the onlookers to conquer them.

"Ayeee... ooaahh..." she let out a screech and throw her head back as Raman grabbed them hard in both his hands and rubbed his thumb over her dark nipples. He started to suck them one by one while continuing to maul them.

Meanwhile Danny had her skirt bunched up over her waist and had his hands inside her panty. He kicked her legs wide and opened her ass cheeks. She twisted and squealed as he rubbed his fingers through from her puckered ass hole to her wet pussy.

Rahul nervously looked each and every corner of the house getting worried for Rekha. As he came upstairs he looked around every room but could not find them, finally he reached for Mini's bedroom and found it locked from inside. He was apprehensive if they were inside or some other guests have occupied the room and were sleeping inside. Finally he decided to knock.

"Hey!!! Rekha are you there," he called out.

Everyone in the room stopped in their tracks, "Ohh shit!!! Its Rahul," Rekha spoke looking worried.

"Oh man!!!" Danny raised his hands in frustration.

"Open the door and let him in," Raman spoke and Chakkar got up to open the door.

"Noo!!!" Rekha whined, she wanted to get out of their grip but both of them kept her pinned on the bed between them.

Rahul saw Chakkar on the door and was relieved that he has located them; he almost tripped in shock when he saw Rekha on the bed without a stitch of fabric on her. The bangles, anklets and 'Mangalsutra' were all that she had on her. Danny and Raman had her between them, their hard cocks rubbing her from both sides.

"What... what... are you doing," he asked Rekha, although he feared something of this sort but was still shocked to speak properly. Rekha felt ashamed and could not look into his eyes.

"Isn't it hot," Vinod put a hand on Rahul's shoulder and stopped him from moving closer to the bed. He almost pulled him and made him sit on the chair.

"What is this... What do you think you are doing.... leave her alone," he protested and got up from the chair but Vinod pushed him back.

"Don't get so worked up," he spoke firmly, "look at her she wants a good fuck and so do we."

Rahul looked at the trio on the bed and found that Danny and Raman were looking at him with a devilish grin on their faces while Rekha was looking away. Rahul felt pangs of jealously, after the talk he had with her last night the least he expected was that Rekha would be resisting them, saying no to all this but instead he saw a wanton lust on her reddened face. She was blushing like a teenager having her first kiss.

12