The Indian Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny grabbed one of her legs and lifted it high parting the swallow pussy which was glistering in the moisture, he rubbed his hard cock between the cunt lips and pushed the cock head inside. Rekha closed her eyes letting out a grunting noise.

A fire was kindled inside her fanny when the two guys pushed her naked body on the bed. She was angry with herself for giving in to the erotic sensations. She believed that she got carried away that night in the party because she was drunk and her husband didn't acted. However now she felt totally betrayed by her body. She knew deep within her heart that these guys cannot force themselves upon her but she was letting them. She just wanted to get fucked.

Rekha was parallelised when she heard that her husband was at the door and these guys were letting him in. For a moment she thought he will stop all this and she felt so empty so sad. However when he was forced to keep shut by Vinod she felt relived. She let out a grunt as Danny raised her legs and pushed his cock into her wet folds from behind. She glanced towards her helpless husband who was restrained on the chair by Vinod and felt so dirty, so scandalous. Danny kept the leg high in the air and by grabbing her waist he thumped hard.

"AHH... FUCK ME..." Rekha shouted in ecstasy looking straight into the eyes of her husband and he felt as if he was stabbed in the heart. Raman pushed himself towards her face as Danny got her on all four and started banging her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me... harder..." Rekha arched her ass up giving him full access. As she saw Raman move in front with his cock pointing up, she groaned, "Give it to me," and buried her face onto his lap. She hungrily kissed the bottom of the cock and rubbed the length over her face smelling the manly aroma.

Raman grabbed her hairs, "Take it."

She licked and kissed the entire length, "UGG... AHH...it's so big... choke me with this..." she opened her mouth and pushed her head down in a frenzy, engulfing more than half of the length until it touched her throat. She wrapped her tongue around the shaft and sucked with all her might.

"Ahhhh....GOD...." Raman moaned loudly and pushed the entire length of his huge prick into her mouth he held it there for a few seconds then began slamming it in and out, guiding her head up and down. Danny moved his arms under her and grabbed the beautiful set of tits. He pinched the nipples and twisted the balls so hard that even with the big cock in her mouth her muffled scream could be heard clearly. A pain mixed pleasure coursed through her body.

Rahul slumped deeper into the chair; he could not believe his eyes, he has never seen her wife so turned on. The room was filled with the grunting and slapping noises as the two of them picked up a rhythm fucking her at both ends. With every thrust the cock in her mouth was going deeper, her mouth stretched to its maximum and eyes popped out every time it gets past her throat.

"Ahhhh.... Aufff..." Raman fucked her face like a pussy with long strokes and Rekha scratched his arms with her nails as he gagged her with his cock.

"Oh God...Oh God," Raman suddenly increased his pace and Rekha sensed that he is nearing climax, she twisted and tried to pull back but he didn't let go of his grip on her. Rahul watched in awe as he used her wife's mouth to drop his cum. He bucked his hips in short jerks as he emptied his balls deep inside her throat. Rekha kept her eyes closed and gripped his arms tightly not able to pull him out. Spurts after spurts of cum hit the back of her throat and slipped inside without needing any help from her to swallow.

She dug her head in the sheet breathing hard, as Raman rolled over. Danny continued to slam his dick with full vigour as Rekha started to push back her hips to match his pace.

"Fuck me.... fuck me..." she was crying as if in agony, "harder," she encouraged Danny.

"Oh Good, don't ever stop!" she yelled. Everyone in the room knew that she was having a hard orgasm, as she clinching her fists and bucked her hips. She stopped making noise and lay quietly as her orgasm subsided. The room was filled with the slashing noises coming out of Danny pumping his cock in her drenched pussy. He too could not last longer and deposited his seed deep inside her cunt.

Rahul watched her wife spread out exhausted on the bed, he has never seen her getting so wild before. His heart beat increased as he saw Vinod quickly taking his clothes off, his cock twitched and he realized that he was having the biggest hard on that he had in his life. He watched in astonishment as first Vinod and then Chakkar took turns fucking her, filling her holes with their spunk.

Rahul moved towards the bed after the four of them left. He saw his wife was covered in sweat and smelling of sex. As if in a trance he climbed on the bed and took her into his embrace. She looked into his eyes.

"We need to talk, this ....," she started speaking when he put a finger on her lips.

"No need to say anything," he started showering kisses all over her face. She smiled and kissed him back.

"Oh God, I love you so much," he whispered and Rekha felt so comforting. She felt loved and was happy to be back in her husband's arm. She no longer felt disgust for him. She moved her hand lower and found his cock hard and giggled. Pulling his zipper down she fished out the hard cock.

"Ahhh," he grunted as she wrapped her hand over it.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ears.

12