The Indian Serenade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
398 Followers

Shawnee screamed as the first wave of pleasure exploded within her. She bucked wildly against his cock. Alex let himself go and shot his seed into her with such force that he felt light-headed as he growled. Shawnee ground against him unsure how much more of this pleasure she could consciously stand. Alex kept shooting semen into her, and each blast shook his body with a level of pleasure that was new to him. Shawnee finally arched her back and remained motionless for a moment before letting out two soft sighs and sinking onto the bed. Alex thrusted only a few more times before, he too, was spent.

They lay together for a couple of minutes recovering. They both knew they'd experienced something magical, and they each wrapped their arms around each other in tight embrace. When Alex's shrunken penis, surrounded by a sea of slippery fluid, could no longer defy gravity and slipped out of Shawnee's pussy, he rolled over so she lay atop him and pulled a blanket over her as she snuggled against him.

After a listening to his heart slow to it normal pace and feeling his breathing return to its usual tempo, Shawnee said, "I am SO glad I waited for you to be my first. I know no one else would have ever been so loving and kind to me. Thank you."

He squeezed her to him. "That's like thanking me for breathing. I can't imagine treating you any other way." She squeezed him back.

"Obviously, I have nothing to compare it with ..."

"Nor do you want to ... believe me, it's all downhill from here," he interrupted.

She continued while she laughed, "I was going to say it's a shame they don't give gold medals for sex, because I don't need to have had any other encounters to know you're an amazing lover." She bit her lip and added, "Alex, now it may be my turn to freak you out, but I'd be very happy if I never ever had the opportunity to have another lover."

He lifted her up so he could look at her and saw the scared little girl look on her face. He smiled. "Do you really mean that?" She nodded yes. He reached up and brushed the shiny licorice hair from her face and said, "I think I can arrange that." She erupted in a huge smile and slammed her head back down onto his chest.

"That's good because I plan on keeping this delicious monster very busy for the next 70 or 80 years," she said as she rubbed his dick with the palm of her hand.

"I'm sorry that's not nearly long enough," he protested.

"Maybe not, but this is definitely long enough!" she exclaimed. As he began to laugh, she covered his mouth with hers. They rolled around on the bed making out and touching each other until they were both sweating and panting.

"My girlfriends told me that the second fuck is amazing, so I want to be on top this time," she said as she swung her leg over Alex and lined up his shiny purple head with her dripping vagina. She closed her eyes and moved slowly but steadily down his shaft until she was completely impaled. "Mmmmmm," she murmured as she wriggled on his cock. Alex watched her tits bounce and sway as she slid up and down his pole. He put his hands on either side of her hips. He arched his neck and licked her nipples with every down stroke. She began giggling at the sensation.

As the tension grew, the both closed their eyes. Alex relished the feeling of her velvety grip massaging him as she moved. When she dropped her head and her body began to tremble, he let himself go and painted her cervix with another series of milky blasts. Shawnee screamed and grunted as her orgasm detonated. She quickly realized she could prolong it by rubbing her clit slightly less harshly against him. She smiled as she relaxed against his chest. She liked being in control. She liked the feeling of having a cascade of semen drip out of her and run down the tender part of her inner thighs. It was hard to explain, but it made her feel more like a complete woman, especially when she was in the embrace of a man she so desperately loved.

Suddenly, Alex rolled her onto the bed and sat up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just want to look at you ... really look at you ... every part of you," he answered as his eyes swept lovingly over her. "I know I've seen you in the studio, but that was different. I want to be able to look at you as a man and not have to avert my eyes so I won't embarrass you or try to recall last night's box scores in the hope of keeping my cock from springing out of my pants." She laughed. "I never want to forget the way your dark hair frames your angular cheeks and the way your rich chocolate eyes smolder in the candlelight."

As his middle finger moved slowly under her breast, he continued. "I never want to forget the delicate curve of your breast or how the smooth plumpness of your areola feels against my tongue," he said in a low breathy voice, "Or how bumps of your nipples feel against my lips." He kissed her nipples seductively.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted.

Continuing in his deep, intimate voice, he said, "I want to lick your tight belly as I close my eyes and breathe in the intoxicating aroma rising from your pussy." He sensuously kissed, nipped, and sucked his way down her body toward her sex. He breathed deeply and moaned, "Mmmmmm." Shawnee's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She alternated between biting her lip and gulping in air. Alex kissed and licked all around her rose, never quite touching her most sensitive areas.

As he kissed the delicate skin of her inner thigh, he glanced at her face. Shawnee's expression made him happy. She was caught in a whirlpool of sensual delight. "I want to feel your strong womanly legs wrapped around me," he whispered as he kissed the underside of her knee and nipped her calf. He worked his way to her left foot and sucked her long toes into his mouth. He reversed his actions with her right leg and moved enticingly toward her dripping vagina.

"I want to coat my tongue with your honey," he whispered as the broad face of his tongue finally made contact with her aching sex, moving from valley to crest. Bit by bit, he ran the tip of his tongue along the deep crevices outside her labia. He took her entire clitoral hood into his warm mouth and bathed her sensitive organ with his saliva. He lightly flicked the smooth nub with the end of his tongue, and she gasped.

Alex put her legs on his shoulders, lined up his cock and plunged deeply within her, knowing she was so wet he would easily slide to the base of his penis in one stroke. Shawnee arched her back at his abrupt intrusion and gasped as she was filled with his pulsing organ. His thrusts were firm and fast in sharp contrast to the soft slow build-up of his kisses. Shawnee clutched the sheets beneath her and rose to meet his strokes. Their previous lovemaking was borne out of gentleness. This, however, was an act of passion. It was raw; it was powerful. Shawnee loved having her body ravaged by Alex. She no longer needed his words to assure her of his love. She felt it. His aching appetite for her swallowed her whole and enabled her body to respond to his in a new way.

This time, Alex emptied his mind. He released all conscious control over his body and allowed his carnal urgency to drive him. He pushed harder and deeper into Shawnee. Her abs and butt flexed and relaxed in rhythm to his thrusts.

With no warning, Alex unleashed a sudden torrent of semen into her. Shawnee, who'd been at the tipping point for awhile, screamed in response and bucked savagely, repeatedly smashing her engorged clit against him. Alex held her tight hips as he drove his cock as deeply within her as possible, bathing her cervix with gushers of his seed.

Their lovemaking ended almost abruptly as it had begun. Alex pulled out and collapsed next to her. Both were blanketed with sweat and sticky fluids. He never even opened his eyes. He simply reached for her and clutched her fiercely to his chest. He pulled a sheet over them, and they fell into deep, deep sleep together.

As the mid-morning sun split the curtains in Shawnee's bedroom and sprayed across Alex's face, he slowly awoke, looked around, and smiled once he realized where he was, who was in his arms and what they had done the night before. Shawnee had not stirred, so he made himself content by looking down at her, smelling her hair, and gently rubbing his fingers along the silken strands of her thick mane. It took another 45 minutes before Shawnee began stirring. Similarly, it took her a moment to realize she was in Alex's arms and to feel a womanly soreness between her legs for the first time. She smiled and hugged Alex tighter at the memory.

"I think we missed our 7:00 am portrait session," he said as he stroked her hair.

"For a very good cause," she added with a slight giggle. She turned to look up at him, and they kissed lightly. As she laid her head back on his chest, she looked down and noticed the sizeable ridge that had formed beneath the sheet. She slipped her hand under the sheet and wrapped her finger delicately around his morning erection. "Does this thing ever sleep?"

"Sometimes, but I have a sneaking suspicion he's rarely going to rest when you're around ... especially when you're naked."

"Mmmmm ... that sounds good. I would love to go for a ride this morning, but I may have to soak my pussy in ice for a few days after last night."

"Totally worth it," Alex said with a smile.

Shawnee pulled back the sheet. "Of course, I do hate seeing him look so hopeful." She grinned at Alex and sunk the shiny soft purple head of his dick into her mouth. Alex moaned and pushed his cock toward her. Shawnee reached over to her nightstand and grabbed some lotion. She squirted a stream of cool lotion onto his hot skin and worked her hands up and down his thick shaft. It didn't take long for Mt. Alex to unleash his load onto his chest. Shawnee jumped up to get a warm cloth to wash him.

"Some day I'll figure out how to deal with your huge loads so I can take more of you in my mouth," she said shyly.

He reached up for her, and she lay on his chest. "Now, repeat after me. Orgasms are good."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Orgasms are good."

"I don't apologize when I make my lover cum. Say it."

"I don't apologize when I make my lover cum."

"Oh, you're such a smart girl!"

"And, you're such a smart ass!" she said as she tickled him.

He fought her off as he laughed. He kissed her, and then asked, "How about a shower?"

"And some teeth brushing," she added.

They got in the warm shower and giggled like kids playing and rubbing each other. Alex asked whether she thought the two of them could fit in the tub, and they turned off the shower and filled the tub with bubble bath. As they lay back to soak, Alex took one of her feet and rubbed it and kissed it.

"Mmmm ... that feels good," she said with her eyes closed.

"Plus, I get a much better angle to stare at your pussy," he teased.

"Watching you in art class, I never expected you to be so horny," she said.

"All artists are horny. Why do you think there are so many paintings and statues of naked women?"

Shawnee laughed and asked, "What about all that stuff Barnes was talking about the other day. True art is but a ..."

"... Shadow of divine perfection. That's a quote from Michelangelo. He was one of the biggest horn-dogs around!"

"So, I shouldn't be worried about your obsession with my pussy?" she teased.

"If I'm ever not obsessed with it ... THAT's when you need to worry!"

"Then I'm one worry-free girl!"

"Amen."

She stepped out of the tub and retrieved shaving cream and a razor and proceeded to lather Alex's face and give him a shave.

"Feels good," he said, rubbing his hand over the smooth skin. "Thanks! Now, I'd like to return the favor."

She wrinkled her brow and looked at her legs, thinking they didn't need shaving yet. He followed her eyes and smiled. He picked up one leg and kissed her calf as he placed her foot on his shoulder. "I wasn't talking about these." Shawnee rolled her eyes and smirked as the light bulb went off in her head.

"Oh, brother! Where do you want me?"

"Anywhere I can get you!" She splashed him. "But, for the shave, just sit on the edge of the counter." He got out of the tub and folded a towel, which she used as a cushion. He closed the bathroom door to hold in the heat. He smiled broadly as he surveyed her treasure.

"You're just a little too happy about this."

"I know." He squirted some cream into his hands and lathered her private area. Then, he expertly removed all the hair surrounding her pussy, even getting into the folds. At one point, he looked up at her and explained, "I had one girlfriend who really got off on having me shave her, so I became pretty good at it."

"I have to admit it is pretty sexy to have someone shave your privates."

Alex patted her dry and rubbed aloe on her delicate, hair-free skin. Then, he stood back, smiled, and admired his masterpiece. "Botticelli would be brought to tears at such a lovely sight!"

She rolled her eyes. "You are so full of shit."

He pulled her off the counter, twirled her, and laid her back as if they were performing a Tango. "I may be full of shit, my love, but I also have the hots ... for you!" he said with a cheesy fake Italian accent, which made her laugh. He raised her up, and they kissed.

They finished drying each other off, and Shawnee dried her hair. Meanwhile, Alex looked through her closet and shook his head. He walked back into the bathroom holding a pair of her overalls.

"I'm sorry, but these don't work for me anymore. You can only wear them if you're wearing nothing underneath."

"Think that would get Snape's attention?" she asked as she turned off the hair dryer.

"I don't know, but it would certainly get his attention," Alex said as he pointed to his penis.

She walked into his arms and asked, "Yeah, like that's so hard."

Alex rubbed himself against her and said, "It is actually."

"So, what are you going to wear, considering that your dong seems to be giving me a standing ovation 24/7?"

Alex looked as if he was deep in thought for a moment and replied, "I'm thinking kilts."

She laughed and rubbed his boner. "That would provide easy access."

"I love it when you read my mind."

Shawnee shook her head as she took the overalls from him and started walking into her bedroom. He sneaked behind her and tickled her, causing her to fall onto the bed. He plopped beside her.

"We just got out of bed!"

"I know, but if we go outside, I just know you'll cover up that delicious body, and that thought makes me sad," he said pretending to wipe away a tear.

"But, I'm starving!"

"Can't you survive on love?"

"Love and Ceaser salad sounds a whole lot better," she said as she kissed him and rose off the bed.

"OK, but I get to dress you. And, by the way, we need to do some serious shopping for you!" He picked out a tight midriff-baring top, overalls and a thong.

"You're crazy! I'll get arrested!"

"Girls wear this stuff on campus all the time," he protested.

"Yeah, but they're ..."

"... pretty?" he asked, completing the thought and staring at her.

"I wasn't going to say ..." He arched one eyebrow. "Okay, maybe I was going to say that, but I can't walk around essentially naked in public. I'm wearing shorts under the overalls!"

"There, there, Mr. Winky. Don't cry," Alex said in a soothing voice as he petted his penis.

Shawnee raised her eyebrows and looked at him as she dressed. "Mr. Winky, is it?"

"Yeah, you know ... one eye ... always squinting."

"You're a nut! And, unless you want to introduce Mr. Winky to Bubba who's sharing a cell with you, you might want to put on some clothes yourself."

At Alex's apartment, he changed but also packed a bag with several more outfits, since he didn't plan on leaving Shawnee's side any time soon.

The next morning, they awoke early and went to the setting for the last portrait. Shawnee changed and walked to the bench. Alex asked her to lean over like she was going to pluck a flower. When she did, the strap of the gown slid down her shoulder and exposed her left breast. Alex waited for her to fix it, but she didn't move.

"Aren't you going to cover yourself?" he asked.

"Only if you think it would make a better portrait."

"Seriously? You're okay with this?"

"Alex, I trust you with my life, and I certainly trust you to make the best portrait possible."

"Stay right there!" He hurriedly retrieved his camera equipment and took a series of shots with different lighting. Then, he went in to look at them on his laptop. He came out smiling.

"I've got a great idea, and I'll be able to finish the series from the photos I just took."

"Great! Can I see them?"

He smiled. "In due time, my love."

For the next couple of weeks, Alex and Shawnee were very busy with school. She got caught up on all the work she'd missed, and Alex worked feverishly to complete his series. She protested taking the money he'd offered her, but he absolutely insisted. She did take his advice and told Barnes she was quitting. The two of them met every night for dinner and basically began living together out of her apartment.

On a Friday afternoon, Shawnee came home from school and found a gorgeous red party dress on the bed along with a pair of elegant black shoes and her hiking boots. She also found a note that read, "Wear those ... bring these. Pick you up at 7:00. Love, Alex."

At precisely 7:00, the front doorbell rang. She finished putting in her second ear ring and went to answer it. Alex was standing there grinning in a tuxedo ... and hiking boots. "You live here now. Why are you ringing the doorbell?" she asked.

"I know, but this was more fun." He kissed her cheek and handed her a bouquet of tulips he had behind his back.

"They're beautiful! Let me put them in water."

Alex drove them to the cabin and used a flashlight so they could see where to walk. Inside, he flicked a switch, and a series of small spotlights lit up each of his paintings. They were all framed and were hung in order along a couple of walls. Shawnee gasped when she saw them. She beamed and kissed Alex before running over to look at each of them in detail. While she perused them, Alex lit candles and opened a bottle of champagne.

The series included different angles and settings of a woman who looked as if she was waiting for a long lost love. Shawnee was in awe of Alex's talent. She couldn't believe the exquisite creature in those paintings was her.

"I'm speechless, Alex. Seeing them all together like this takes my breath away."

He smiled broadly at her approval and handed her a glass of champagne. "The best part is that I got an A for my thesis project and have been offered a scholarship to work on my MFA and doctorate if I choose. So, while you're in medical school, I'll be right here with you. Plus, a teaching stipend goes along with it, so we'll actually be able to buy food!"

"Oh, Alex, that's wonderful! I'm so proud of you!!" She hugged him so hard she practically knocked him over and gave him a huge kiss. "What did Snape say?"

Alex chuckled. "I always figured he was gay, but seeing his reaction to the portraits, I think I can safely put that theory to rest."

"Yuck."

"Such is the price of ravishing beauty, my love." He escorted her to the sofa and she noticed the inflatable mattress, pillows, and blankets in the corner. She looked at him and arched an eyebrow. He smiled innocently and shrugged. Then, they changed shoes, and Alex played a CD through his computer while they danced.

Later, he opened the cooler and pulled out two cold crab dinners from the restaurant where they'd had their first meal together. As they started the second bottle of champagne, they moved to the mattress. Alex slowly undressed Shawnee, stopping to kiss each body part as it was revealed to him. Once she was naked, she returned the favor and disrobed him.

LSanders
LSanders
398 Followers