The Inevitable Barrier Ch. 02: The Fallout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzzyBloke
OzzyBloke
44 Followers

I just happened to find out 'after' everyone else.

Three of them, voluntarily, stepped forward to offer evidence against Des. He'd promised them he was leaving me to marry them.

It was strange to watch my husband go from being cocky, coy & fake, to totally destroyed. Destroyed by his own stupidity at not covering his tracks too well. It was very easy, but also very time consuming to make a case against him.

It was also just as heavy to build the case against Ang.

~*~

I walked down the steps, stood next to my handsome, manly brother. When he felt me beside him, he looked straight at me, his gorgeous chocolate eyes fucking me, he smiled.

I felt a zap pulse through my Little Lady.

I shut my eyelids.

I shuddered. I composed myself quickly, opened my eyes & looked up. Jack was looking back at the front of the courthouse. He'd spotted Ang & Des with their lawyer.

I watch Rumplechins waddle off back into the courthouse.

I felt Jack flinch, the power surge through his body slammed up my arm as I stopped him.

"Let it go Baby Bro, he's nothing to us now. Neither is she." I said quietly. His arm felt like a rod of steel. It was a solid minute later before I felt his arm go slack. I was tempted to let him go.

I really wanted to see my ex-husband punched in the mouth.

My adrenalin pulsed through me.

As we turned around, Mum & Dad were standing just off to our right, behind us.

They were yakking to the Judge that presided over our case.

Mum embraced the Judge, a very close hug.

They discreetly bumped muffs.

I briefly glanced back at where I last saw Des standing.

It suddenly hit me that that was the very last time I was ever gunna see him.

For the Life of me, I had a problem recalling the memory of his face. Mums head was very close to the Judge's.

Then Dad hugged the Judge.

He pressed his entire body against the Judge.

I watched the Judges hips briefly snap forward, her mound bumped against my Dad's obvious erection.

When they separated, they all turned to look at Jack & me.

We stepped forward, I shook hands with the Judge, she stroked my hand briefly, looking me directly in the eyes, a fiery lust embering gently. As we let go, she dragged the nail of her right middle finger along my palm, then along the length of my right middle finger.

She had a quick scan around her, then stuck that finger in her mouth, I felt a double ping, clip across my Little Lady, I visibly shuddered. She smiled at me.

It took me all of my restraint to drop to my knees, right there, out front of the courthouse, pull her pants down & tonguefuck her to a deep, crashing orgasm all over my face.

She stepped forward to my brother & hugged him the same way she hugged my Dad. When they stepped apart, I noticed the prominent bulge in my brother's pants.

Then I glanced at the Judge, her face was flushed.

We said our goodbyes, headed across the road to the carpark.

Jack had two sets of keys in his possession, one for his Torana & the other for Ang's Fairlane. He looked as though he was then struck with a dilemma. How to get them both home?

I stood beside him, "Wassup, Bro?" I asked him quietly.

He'd pulled both sets of keys out of his pockets, holding them in each hand. Looking at both of them separately.

"I'm torn between two masterpieces of mechanical brute power." he mused, a frown appearing.

Mum came to the rescue, she plucked the Torana keys from his hand, "I'll race you home." she taunted him, then took off towards the Torry.

She was in the car & peeling out of the car park by the time my brother had the Ford in first gear. He was so far behind.

Dad & I climbed into our cars & followed the two hoons.

As quick as that beast is, it's still just a little short of the Torry.

He still managed to beat Mum home by four inches.

They were side by side, all the way down the drive way. They drifted into the teardrop at the end of their driveway, they hit the brakes at the same time, coming to rest side by side. Both cars bouncing on the protesting suspension.

When the dust settled, they both hopped out of the vehicles, rushed around to the front of the cars. I wanted to see the margin myself. Jack stuck both fists in the air & did his 'Philadelphia Rocky Shuffle' around both vehicles, four inches was a big deal to my mother.

It was the first time he'd beaten her in a long time.

I stopped my car, got out, grabbed my phone & snapped off pics of my brother pulling a couple of lame freeze frames, leaning up against the bonnet of the Ford. "Not bad for a Ford." I said.

Mum was walking over to me, her face lit up by her smile.

She embraced me & kissed me hard on my mouth, her tongue tagging mine, in my mouth.

"That was SOOO cool!" she blurted when she stepped back from me. "Feel my nipples, Hun." she breathed excitedly.

I reached up under her blouse, she was braless, my hands found her nipples. I thumbed them a bit, she gasped loudly. Then I gripped them between my index fingers & thumbs, pulled on them a bit, she groaned & her knees buckled slightly. She pulled back & I tightened my grip, I was fast losing that grip though.

Then, her nipples slipped free of my fingers.

She stepped back. Putting her right hand hand between her thighs to cup her muff.

"Fuck, I'm horny, I've been fangin for a fuck since Jane handed down her verdict." She breathed.

Dad pulled up, got out of his car & walked over to us. Mum had put her hand down her pants. She grabbed hold of Dad's hand & headed inside.

"Time to fuck, talk later." She threw back over her shoulder at me & my brother. I looked at him, he just rolled his eyes.

Dad waved lamely over his shoulder.

I'd learnt early on, when Mum was horny, never stand in her way. The moment she got a tingle in her wingle, she needed Dad's hot, hard cock. He was ALWAYS happy to oblige.

I stared out past the house, gazing out over the undulating land to the west. The sun was disappearing beyond the nearby ranges, a vivid hue of pinks & oranges streaked out across the sky.

I looked over at my brother. He was looking at what I was looking at.

"Time for a drink, Baby Bro." I said gently.

He looked at me, I damn neared creamed myself.

He nodded slowly. His face pensive, a deep, soft desire leaving his eyes & slamming into me.

Fifteen minutes later, we were relaxing in the tub, naked.

Both nursing Double Jack's, four cubes.

I looked around, noticing that the deck area had altered a bit & the at the swimming pool was missing. In fact the deck area had doubled in size.

Mum & Dad surfaced four hours later. Both showered & looking resplendent. Dad's shiny donk swinging gently against his thighs, Mum's bare muff glimmering in the light. The light between her legs changing shades as she took each step. Her nipples at rest.

Still prominent though. They popped their heads out for a quick 'g'day' then headed in to the kitchen.

I loved my Mum's tight little body, she was sex on legs. As much I knew it was similar to my own body, she was still marvellous to look at. Growing up as a little girl, I wanted my body to look like hers.

I'm almost a dead ringer for her in that aspect.

My boobs are slightly bigger, Mum's nipples are longer than mine, Mum's muff is the 'meat & no vegies look,' her flaps are always prominent, while I'm the 'nice & neatly packed away', my majora & minora, only protrude when I'm horny.

My right thigh was hard up against my brothers left thigh, our arms pressed gently against each other.

We sipped our drinks for a long while before either one of us spoke.

The air was electric. I was sitting here, naked, next to my hot, horny brother, we'd both just closed a major chapter in our lives.

"You've barely said two words since we got back, Jay." That was my pet name for him, I only used it when we were alone together.

"What's to say to, Chee?" he replied. His voice bland.

Ok, now I was worried. I'd not heard this tone in his voice before.

I turned side on to him. My right nipple dragging across his upper left arm. I lifted my right knee onto his thigh, pressing against his hard knob, he was major hard.

My right heel, against the outside of his right thigh.

I put my right elbow on the edge of the tub. My right hand caressing his nude head.

I spotted Mum in my peripheral vision, I glanced at her & gently shook my head.

She disappeared. I looked back at my brothers profile.

My crumpet grumbled, I felt it in my lower belly, just under my belly button. I was in turmoil on gripping my brothers hard cock in my hand.

I felt his hand on my right thigh, three inches from hot sister moaning. He was gently squeezing & releasing my flesh. My whole muff pulsed hard. I felt his shaft flex against my thigh, I moaned.

"Do you wanna keep going, Jay. I'll understand, in case you say no." I said softly. "Define 'keep going'? He said. Voice still bland.

I looked hard at him.

I ticked off ninety seconds before choosing my next words carefully.

His posture was rigid, his cock hard as concrete, his chest moving fluidly with his breathing, his left eye, dull.

He truly was beautiful to look at. That's a biased opinion though.

"Ya know, Hun, you already know what it means. Hearing Mum, Dad or me saying it, is never gunna change it. We 'can' keep going now." I offered. He let that soak in for a bit. Then,

"I really wanted you to have my children Chee." he said softly. I almost missed what he said. My body vibrated.

"I really wanted to have your kids, Baby. Trust me on that." I shot straight back at him. I surprised myself with how fast I said that.

I was still stroking his nude noggin with my right hand.

He turned his head to look at me. I almost lost my lollies right then.

I felt like my eyes were my muff & his eyes was his cock.

I shuddered.

"You really are the horniest woman I know, Sis." he whispered.

"I'm the ONLY horny woman you know, Baby Bro." I said sensuously.

He reached his head forward & placed his lips on mine.

His kiss sending a message to my clit, the message stopped for directions when it pulsed in my lower belly, it started heading to my already extended nipples & halfway down my thighs. His tongue tagged my top lip gently. Then Kitty Kat got the message. Meow!

He pulled away.

"Together, forever, beyond always, I'll never stop loving you the way I do, Sis." His voice barely a whisper.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned.

My orgasm thundered into me, I breathed in sharply & my body went rigid. 'Where the fuck was this coming from' I remember asking myself. My thighs trembled hard.

My nipples throbbed harshly, my toes & fingertips were tingling.

Jack's right hand found my mound. I grunted. I felt my face twist.

He slid his thick finger into my cunt, I kept cumming. I grabbed hold of his head, I held him against my forehead, I exhaled, drew in another breath, another spasm smashed my body.

It felt like I was pushing his finger out of me & sucking it back in at the same time. Intense.

I whispered over & over in his ear that I was cumming. I dropped my left hand under the water to extract his hand from my pulsing muff, she was screaming. Eventually, I slumped against his body.

When my breathing returned to normal, I grabbed hold of his head, "I fucken Love you!"

I told him. My lips an inch away from his ear. I rubbed his nude head, my fingers coating in his sweat.

"Des never did me that way. You are fucking awesome, Baby Bro." I said quietly.

I hauled my throbbing carcass out of the tub & grabbed Jack's hand. I pulled him out of the tub. I dropped his hand & grabbed his stiff donk, I lead him over to the deck lounge, pushed him down on his bum, straddled his thighs, grabbed a nearby towel, then lovingly dried his cock. I dropped the towel back on the ground & grabbed hold of his hot cock.

I put his knob between my dribbling flaps.

"Fuck, you've got a hot cock!" I exclaimed.

"You've got a hot cunt too, Chee" he manage to breath out. The throb in his knob, thundered into me, I closed my eyes, I moved his knob around in the syrupy slipperiness, I tagged his piss hole with my clit.

I almost fell on his chest, the zap through me was thick & fast.

I dropped my hips.

I groaned into his mouth, my body went into mini spasms.

All I wanted to do was moan, I was struggling to hold onto the reigns. The push was ahead of the suck, but only marginally.

Through sheer will power alone, I lifted my hips, ever so slowly, I stopped moving.

I bent back until his knob pressed against my Girly Hot Dot.

I almost cried.

I counted to sixty with every throb of his knob.

When I finally reached the top of my stroke, only his knob poised delicately against my flesh, I felt so empty.

I dropped my hips back down again, I felt stuffed, full stuffed. Completely.

The air 'whhoosshed' out of me, a long rasping breath.

I stayed there, just using my cunt muscles to gently squeeze his cock. I had all of him inside me, I was able to move his knob back & forth across my cervix, create little circles, my arms were straining, we were liplocked. I was giving my tongue a break, from the feel of it, so was my brother. Our breathing harsh against each others face.

I raised my hips again, repeating the process of stopping on my GHD, another series of spasms rocked through my body.

My heart hammering against my ribcage, I was feeling every vibration in my hair. Again I had the empty feeling. I slipped down his shaft again. This time I moved his knob against GHD on the down stroke. I let go of the reigns. I groaned, yelled into my brothers mouth. My body went rigid, my legs trembled hard, my toes curled, I had my hands wrapped up under Jack's armpits, over the tops of his shoulders, I had my feet tucked under his thighs, his cock pulsed, I felt it in my nostrils, he was coming with me.

I felt his huge hands digging into my bum, his forearms were straining holding my hips against his. He howled into my mouth, I swear our hearts were in unison. Light exploded behind my eyelids, I felt my face twist, I felt Jack's face twist, I felt every sinew in his straining body.

We pulsed & spasmed for a solid five minutes before the director of neurology in my brain got off his lazy arse & flicked the switch. Slowly, our bodies drifted back to normal operations.

I knew I was gunna be hurting in the morning from this.

That, was the best fuck I've ever had.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had," he said gently against my lips. I smiled & kissed his face & head, everywhere. I loved smearing my lips, both sets, all over his nude nut, he'd shaved it off for me on our nineteenth birthday, I had played with it every chance I got since.

My brother seriously does have a sexy head. He used to love it too.

He reckoned it help him be closer to me.

I remembered a time when he used to carry me places. I used to hang onto his neck, playing with his head.

Our first ever stand up fuck was out on this deck.

We both came so fucken hard, I'm still gobsmacked he was able to hold us up. It musta been murder on his knees.

My fingers gripping his bare skull as I popped was a favourite past-time for me. He never once complained.

In fact, he never bitched about anything.

"That was awesome to watch, Kids." Dad was standing at the back door, looking out at us. Mum was just walking past him to come out to join us in the tub. Mum dropped her towel on the deck near the tub & climbed in. She moaned as soon as her bum hit the seat.

Dad was carrying a tray. There were four drinks & four Macca's bags on it.

"It's cheap & nasty night tonight," he announced. He put the tray down on the table nearest the tub, he grabbed one of the bags and a drink & climbed into the tub next to Mum. He handed the bag to Mum & she dug into the food with gusto, Dad then reached back to grab his food & drink, he too, polished off his meal in super quick time.

"I really wanna stay here like this, your hot cock is still hard & he's pulsing a nice smooth rhythm in my cunt," I told him, gazing into his eyes. "Me too." he murmured into my mouth.

Then, the aroma of the food invaded my nasal sensors. My tummy grumbled. Jack must have felt it, because I felt his belly vibrate.

"We need food, Big Boy. I'm famished." I said to him.

Reluctantly I lifted my hips & pulled my muff clear of his hot cock.

It slapped against his belly with a 'shlop'.

I groaned in frustration at the sudden emptiness in my muff.

I frowned. I tagged his tongue as I climbed off his body, then I grabbed a nearby towel to mop up the slurpy goo oozing from my freshly fucked muff.

Dropping the towel on my brothers face, I leaned down & kissed his knob, then I walked over to the table where Dad put the food & drinks.

I grabbed a bag & my drink, sat on the edge of the tub, next to Mums left shoulder, dangling my feet & calves into the water.

A minute later Jack sat down with his feet & legs in the water at Dads right shoulder. His cock still hard. I was staring at his cock.

It simply fascinated me. As much as I knew his cock, there was still so much I had yet to see.

I reflected back on the earlier conversation about kids, I still had everything in working order. I was fit, healthy.

I really wanted to have my brothers child.

I had a doctors appointment in two days. I was curious.

My brothers voice broke my reverie.

"I've decided to sell the house. It's no use to me now. The place feels dead. I'll get some cleaners in & put it on the market tomorrow."

"What then?" Dad asked.

"Dunno. I might sell my share in the yard & take a world holiday. I need to get away. Or I might only get as far as Casa & camp there for a bit. Get my head back in the right place. At the moment, I'm just happy it's all over. She's goneski for good. Time to move on. I've had enough time to absorb that fact, I reckon," he paused, then added,

"I want you with me no matter where I go, Chee." he gazed at me.

I noticed Dad glance at Mum quickly. Mum craned her head around to look at me. I got a good perve of her stiff nipples, due to her boobs bobbing gently in the water. I nodded at her.

She leaned over & kissed my right knee.

"I'll get my cleaners to do your house as well. Samantha will also get you a good price, I'll get her to swing by in the morning for approval," I said, looking at my lovely brother.

"Thanks Sis, you're the magic."

He winked at me. I felt a surge of energy pulse slowly through me.

It registered in my brain exactly what my brother had just said.

He wanted ME to go with him.

"I'll go to the end of anywhere with You, Baby Bro. You're the Love of my Life now." I heard myself saying. It was out before I knew it.

I felt myself blush. The embarrassment slithering through me.

'What did I just say?'

Both Mum & Dad looked at me, I simply gazed back at them.

It was all I needed to do. It was all I needed to say, really.

Mum & Dad then turned to look at my brother. He was gazing at me. I felt his eyes, probing. I was fixated on a part of the design of the tile work on the floor of the tub. It was our family crest. Our four birth symbols superimposed over a flying Dragon. I finally lifted my gaze to look at my brother.

I held his gaze. I felt this fluid like energy, engulf me.

This was a familiar feeling. I remembered feeling something similar.

Just before I got pregnant with Brian.

I remember saying to Des I wanted to follow him to the ends of the Earth.

"There's really nothing left for me here, Sis, we're still young enough to see the World. I'm stagnant here, now. The kids are out on their own, Mum & Dad will always be here for us when we need them. The shit knows that we've needed them through the divorce." He said, looking at our parents.

OzzyBloke
OzzyBloke
44 Followers