The Inevitable Barrier Ch. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there yammering for a solid five minutes. Shezz & I were trading observations.

My wife was actually squirming, she was tensing the tops of her thighs at the junction of her crotch. Her upper arms were squashing the sides of her boobs together. Her nipples almost tearing holes in her windcheater, they were that hard. This was new behavior.

Then, Des reached his hand down to his crotch, unconsciously readjusted his package. Both my sister & I stood there, gobsmacked, we were both watching them brazenly flirt with each other.

Shezz raised the level of volume in her voice a few octaves when she told Des that she was ready to go home. Reluctantly, he turned to face us, a sly smirk on his face. As it registered that we were both gawking at the two of them, his face & posture changed dramatically, inside a second.

As I was walking them out to the car, I noticed that Des's shirt was a bit skewiff, out the back of his trousers. I pointed it out to Shezz. She made no motion to indicate she saw what I was looking at. Des went around to the drivers side, beeped the alarm off, opened the car door.

"I'm driving," Shezz said to him. He merely shrugged, tossed her the keys over the top of the car, she caught them in her right hand, then he came back around to the passenger side, climbed in, shut the door, clipped his seatbelt in. Shezz reached up to cup the back of my neck with her right hand, her left arm going around my waist, her muff was grinding against my cock.

I was rock hard. She whispered in my ear, "I'll ring you when I get home."

"Yes please, that'll work well." I replied. I grabbed her bum in both of my hands & pulled her tight against my body. She groaned in my ear. Then she let me go, walked around to climb in behind the wheel. As her head disappeared, she blew me a quick kiss & winked at me.

I stood there for a solid two minutes after they'd driven away, staring absently down the road.

I walked back in the house, locking the front door. I went into the kitchen. The den door was open. I looked in, Ang was nowhere to be seen. I heard the dunny flush, the bathroom door open & close. I was standing back in the kitchen with my back to the den door, when she appeared. She hesitated at the den door, I felt her looking at me. I was drying one of the wine glasses with a towel. I barely heard her voice, "Des has a few good ideas on how I can structure my book."

"That's nice," I replied blandly. I put the glass away, folded the tea towel, draped it over the handle of the oven. I threw her a quick glance. "Good night." I said. I switched off the light in the kitchen & walked in the direction of the bedroom. I left her standing there in the den doorway. The light from inside the den, silhouetted her head. I never heard a reply as I shut the bedroom door.

Half an hour later, I was naked, sitting in my office, loading Skype up for the call from my sister. I had built an office off of the master bedroom, it shared the shower & dunny, I had a sofa bed in there as well. I'd also installed a video projector into the office that I use to watch the live games of footy with. My pc was in here as well. I was able to keep up to date with the dealings at the yard, set reminders for any footy game that I was interested in watching, generally spent most of my free time in here. I'd had a shower, was checking all the latest scores around the world when my sister's icon flashed up on the screen, it was a pic of an angel, holding a mobile phone with that 'on hold again' look. I answered the call.

"Hey Jack," she said. Uh oh, treacherous road ahead, her usual greeting was 'Hey sexy Bro' or 'Hey Baby Bro', whenever she greeted me like that, two things were possible, one of the kids were hurt or Des was within ear shot. The odds of it being her kids was exceedingly high.

Brian was in the Air Force & Cassie was a cop. I asked her, "Is Des lingering?"

"I'm good, mate, you?" Code for: yes.

"Can you get clear?" I asked her.

"Umm, yeah, Mum said he's on his way back." 'no, he's fishing'. Hmmm.

"How?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Mum wants to go shopping tomorrow, her & Dad are headed to the Bahamas on Thursday." I was pulling a cone when the message came back.

I coughed & nearly brought up a lung.

'gave bj, cock smelled of coffee & nicotine.' I blinked at the screen for a solid minute.

"We need hardcore evidence." I said. It felt like I had a mouthful of sour custard.

"I know." was her simple reply. 'that's what Mum & Dad said'

"When do you wanna ca...?"

"Now!" came out before I finished.

"Ok, gimme twenty minutes, I'll swing by to pick you up." I said.

"Ok, I'll meet you out front." She said quickly. "Luv ya, Bro"

"Later Sis. Muahz"

I sat back in my chair. I was stunned. My wife was fucking my brother-in-law.

Ten seconds later, the very fabric of morality smacked me in the gob.

Who was I to judge my wife?

I got up, jumped in the shower again, threw on some clean jeans, shirt, socks, grabbed a suitcase from the wardrobe, threw in enough clothes to cover a few days, shut down my pc, threw my mix plus some extra hooch into the case, shut it, walked out of the bedroom, locked the door, set the security system. Then I headed towards the front door, wheeled the case out into the hallway. I went over to the den door, knocked once, not waiting for a response, "Ang, I'm heading to Mum & Dad's for a few days. I'll be back on the weekend." I began walking back towards the front door. The den door opened, Ang appeared. She leaned against the door-frame. She was a mess.

"When, on the weekend?" she asked me, voice quiet. I turned to look at her. I waited for a solid five minutes before answering her. Then I waited waited until she was squirming with impatient anticipation. "At this stage, I'll say, Saturday lunch time, but that's liable to change once I get there." I finally put her out of her temporary misery. Her nipples hard.

"Do you want a divorce?" she asked me. Flattest voice I've heard her speak.

I feigned utter shock, I faked a splurting snort, I stood there gaping at her, as much as I wanted to say yes there & then, "Where the fuck did that come from?" I sounded incredulous enough.

She blushed, she stared at me, like she was seeing me for the very first time.

"You only go to your parents in the middle of the week when there's an emergency. I figured that you must be going to see another woman." she said.

This time I was genuinely gobsmacked.

"You got that in your head from the time I walked from there to here?" I pointed at her, then at the ground at my feet. She opened her mouth.

I put both hands up, palms towards her, 'you are incredible' I wanted to say.

"Save it Ang, Mum had a slight accident, Dad is in Sydney until tomorrow. I'm on my way to pick up Cheryl now. I'll be back on the weekend sometime when mum is clear of injury. Can you trust me that much?" I turned my back on her. I grabbed my case, slamming the front door as I walked out. I was now legitimately pissed off. But, I was smiling as I got into my car. I had no idea what exactly Mum's 'accident' was, saying that was all part of the sting.

Half an hour later, Shezz & I were on our way to Mum & Dads.

When we got there, they were there to meet us. Naked as the day they were born.

Stern looks of concern on their faces

Mum stepped forward as I got out of the car. We threw our arms around each other. I hugged her body, instinctively, it molded to mine. Her mound pressed firmly against my donk, her lips touched mine, her tongue came out, tagged my bottom lip, I obediently parted my lips. Mum moaned into my mouth, slipped her tongue all over mine, then we lip locked for a solid two minutes, our hips grinding against each other, by the time we pulled apart, my donk was hard as steel.

Dad stepped up, embraced me, his donk was fully erect as he pressed it against mine. My jeans, the only thing between our cocks. Mum curled herself into my sisters embrace where they dry humped each other on each others thighs. Dads lips touched mine, his tongue slipped out to tag my top lip, I once again obediently opened my mouth, dads tongue performed a similar exploration of my oral cavity as what Mum did. When we pulled apart, the precum was dribbling profusely from the eye of his turgid cock. I was feeling a bit squelchy myself, inside my jeans.

Dad hugged Shezz, they ground into each, groped & kissed each other until they pulled apart.

Shezz had that wild lust look in her eye, Mum was twitchy, Dad was almost at the point of no return. I dropped to my knees in front of my Dad, swallowed his cock in one go, sucked him up & down twice before he stated, "I'm cumming, Son," His huge hands clasping either side of my head, the tip of his cock was fizzing against my tongue as the first spurt left his cock, I'd left only his knob inside the cavity of my mouth as he blew his load. I was able to angle the trajectory of his spurts inside my mouth to avoid gagging. His jets were very powerful. His whole body was trembling. My hands gripped his bum cheeks, I felt his body go tight, I felt every spasm his body took, I swallowed everything, slid my lips all the way to the root as the last of his cum seeped out of his cock. I felt his heartbeat in his knob as it pulsed in my throat. The reverberation through my body was fantastic. Then I thoroughly cleaned his cock before letting it slip from my mouth.

I stood up, Dad kissed me again, his tongue working overtime in my mouth to siphon out any residue of his cum. We were grinding into each other again.

He pulled away from me, held my face in his hands, "I fucken Love you, Son." He breathed

I kissed Dad again, my hands full of his bum cheeks, I leaned away from him,

"I fucken Love you too, Dad" I moaned into his mouth. When we stepped apart for the second time, I saw that his cock was fully hard again. I reached down & fondled his balls. He moaned.

My Mum stepped in front of me, snapped the button, unzip my fly, pulled my jeans down to my thighs. When my cock slid into view, Mum looked into my eyes, grabbed my shaft, gave it a bit of a squeeze, then stroke up towards my knob, a long thin dribble of pre-cum descended slowly towards the ground. I watched her left hand snake out to catch the dribble. She tracked the dribble back to it's source, letting out a hoarse "Yummy."

She squatted in front of me, immediately swallowed my donk to the root, on the second stroke up, I felt the irreversible journey of my cum starting, the inside of my cock was on fire as my semen rocketed to the exit. "I'm cumming, Mum," I whispered. The first thump-spurt exploded out through my piss slit, I howled, my body went taught, my toes curled in my shoes, I squeezed my Dads cock with my right hand, holding Mum in place with my left hand on the back of her head. I went rigid. I felt every thump in my knob against Mums throat. She was literally trying to swallow my cock. I saw the strain in her body & the harsh sound escaping her nose & mouth full of my cock. She was cumming too.

I then felt my right foot becoming wet. I had stopped spasming. I looked down at my right foot, a stream of piss was flowing out of my Mums cunt & splashing all over the top of my shoe.

My body spasmed three more times, before I had to pull Mums mouth from my sensitive glands.

I stood there, my body pulsing, my jeans around my thighs, my cock dripping with Mum's spit & her pissing on my foot. Her gasping in great gulps of oxygen.

A nice way to be welcomed by my parents.

Shezz had taken over from me giving Dad a hand-job. She had now had her jeans down around her thighs. She spat on his cock, turned around, bent over, leaned her hands on Mums shoulders, guided her fathers cock around behind her. "Stick it up my arse Dad," she whispered over her shoulder at him. Mum reached up, slipped her hands up underneath the bottom edge of my sisters t-shirt. She grabbed hold of Shezz's fat nipples & pinched them lightly as dad slid his length up her dirt blurter. Shezz groaned loudly. I watched her knuckles on Mums shoulders turn white, she was close to popping. I reached under my sister with my left hand, found her wet muff slit, I slid two fingers along it & found her clit, she opened her mouth, nothing came out, she held that for a solid sixty seconds before she took a breath in. "Put your fingers in my cunt, baby Bro, please, thumb me to the end." she rasped in between breaths, I did exactly that. Dad increased his tempo in & out of her arse, Mum pulled on her nipples a little harder, I circled her clit with my thumb then pressed hard against it, driving my index & middle fingers deep into her cunt, I curled my middle finger upwards, stroking her G'spot.

That was it, she popped, her body went tight, the strain in her face contorted her beautiful features, "I'm cumming" She hissed through clenched teeth. Dad groaned loudly as he came a second later. It took us all a solid five minutes to get everything back to normal operating procedure. We all settled until our breathing returned normal.

I sat on the grass, took my shoes off, peeled my socks off, stood up & removed my jeans entirely.

I stripped off my shirt, gathered up all my clothes & wandered inside to the laundry. Shezz, was right behind me, with all of her clothes. I was now able to look at my sisters wonderful body without feeling any boundaries.

It was one of the most glorious feelings to be finally at comfort with my family.

Then it hit me, there was absolutely no-one now, that stood in our way of total sexual fulfillment.

When we were all settled in the lounge-room, naked & free, I was nursing a double Jack on the Rocks, four rocks. Shezz had just pulled a cone & repacked, she handed it & the lighter to me, then wandered over to the bar to make a drink. A double Jack on the Rocks, four rocks. I perved on her arse the entire time she was walking. I pulled the cone, repacked it & put it back on the table. As I blew the spent smoke into the air, Mum asked me,

"So, how did it go, Darling?" It took a few seconds for my brain to arrive at the same platform.

"It went kinda freaky as I was walking out the front door," I said eventually

"How so?" Dad asked. Shezz walked back from the bar, I watched her boobs bounce gently, the gleam on her muff blinked slowly in & out of my vision as her thighs changed the lighting on the surface of her skin between her legs. She sat down next to Dad, feet up under her bum.

"She asked me if I wanted a divorce." I calmly said.

Three mouths gaped at me.

I ticked off a solid two minutes before anyone said anything. Mum was the first to speak.

"Where on Earth did that come from?" she asked me, sincerity etched on her face.

"Long story, short, I did something out of character. She understood it as me cheating." I said.

"What was outta character?" Dad asked.

"Me coming up here in the middle of the week, WITHOUT an explanation. Usually, I tell her that either you or Mum are in a bit of strife, she buys it, so I roll with it. I mean, sometimes you two do get into a bit of strife, every now & again, ay? Melbourne Cup weekend, you slipped out of Mum's muff on the vinegar stroke, your first glob landed on the cat. The cat took off like my Torana." My sister spat her mouthful of Jack all over the back of the couch.

Mum got the giggles, Dad laughed.

"Knocked over the plant stand in the hallway, fucken shit & corruption everywhere." I added.

Shezz lost her lollies, cracked up laughing, Mum was laughing hard now, Dad started a coughing fit, then started snorting. Success! Mission accomplished.

I stood up, walked over to the bar, made myself another Jack on the Rocks, four rocks. I was done talking about my soon to be ex-wife.

The fridge behind the bar has an ice maker in the freezer door, four perfect cubes of frozen H2O drop into the glass. Magnificent invention.

"Three more of those, please Baby Bro." My sister yelled out, she was on her way to the pool.

Mum & Dad headed into the kitchen. "Veal Cacciatore for dinner Jack, any preference on the wine?" Mum asked me. I glanced at Dad, he was obscenely anal about his wine. He shrugged.

"Happy Birthday, Little Mate. Chateau Yaldara's latest Gold Medal Semillion Blanc. I got a box delivered two days ago. Or there's cold Donna in the fridge. It's your night tonight." he said.

I was totally humbled. It meant a lot to my Dad for me to learn about the wine-making industry.

I made an effort that surprised me the most, I guess. He was chuffed that we were able to connect on the subject. The industry held a wide scope & over the years, Dad & I had made regular trips to the Barossa & the Yarra Valley.

We'd made some healthy contacts, which was handy, due to my parents doing lots of entertaining.

"The Sem to start with, then the Donna for later, I guess. The Donna is too much for the veal." I said. Mum glanced at Dad, he just raised one eyebrow & smiled.

"The man knows what he's talking about, Kish." The pride in his voice touching me deep inside me somewhere. Mum's name was Trish, but, on their first wedding anniversary, they were drunk as monkeys, Dad was attempting to seduce Mum, in his inebriated state, he said, "Give ush a kish, Triss." It kinda stuck after that.

I made the three other drinks, took two into Mum & Dad in the kitchen, took the third drink & my own out onto the pool deck where my sister had relaxed on one of the pool side lounges.

I looked at her body. It was a body that I knew intimately. Her left knee was in the air, her thighs were parted, the mound of her muff glinting in the sunlight. I handed her the glass.

"You have a marvelous body, Shezz." I said quietly. She clinked her glass with mine. I notice that her body was void of tan lines. "You been nuding up lately, your tan lines have disappeared."

I commented. "Yeah, there's no-one at home now, I'm naked all the time. The backyard is perve proof, I can run around nude anywhere I want. It's not as much fun being solo, mind you. I miss those days when we were nude all the time up here." She mused.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. My nude parents & sister had me constantly horny.

"What are you gunna do about 'her'?" Shezz asked me. I was miles away.

"Huh?" I said after a minute of silence, "Sorry, I was..." I started.

"What are you gunna do about 'her'?" she repeated. I ticked of a solid two minutes before I answered.

"I guess I'm gunna divorce her, I'll get the proof first, then bang the door in her face when she least expects it. Morally, there's no issue, as much as you & me never crossed that line, we were still blurring the lines of our loyalty to our respective spouses. The fact she's fucking YOUR husband is the issue I'm having a problem with at the moment. I wanna fuck him up, just as bad. They're both as bad as one another." I said.

"Yeah, that kinda slapped me in the face too. I've been searching for any indication that might have been a trigger for him. I mean, you & me were ultra careful every time, Jack. You know I was hot & horny after both my kids were born, but he was never around, when he was, he was asleep. He bought me a dildo AND a vibe for me, as my twentieth wedding anniversary present. He sent it from Amsterdam, it arrived two weeks late. His prowess in the bedroom was sloppy at best. He expected me to fall in love with his donk, worship it, that kinda thing. I was, like, 'ya gotta be kidding, mate. It's not that special.' It was a bit longer than Dad but thinner. It usually felt like a busted dildo left in the fridge over night. I never said that mind you, it just went through my mind. It's like he more or less expected me to just lay down on my back with my legs spread every time he wanted it. It was great going until the kids were born, then he more or less, shut down. That was when his international traveling kicked up a notch.