The Infection Ch. 02

Story Info
The newly bimbofied biochem student infects more students.
1.7k words
4.26
15.5k
16

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With practiced ease, Lindsey put on the strap on. Crystal stared, rapt at how quickly her roommate buckled on the contraption and smiled wickedly at her.

"On your knees, you slut," Lindsey said, her voice dripping with anger. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little Asian face of yours."

The old Crystal would've exploded in anger at the slur but this one dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, "Please fuck my face Windsey-bear."

Grabbing Crystal's hair, Lindsey pulled her face towards the plastic cock and jammed it into her mouth. Crystal grunted then filled the room with "Mmmph...mmmmph...mmmph" as Lindsey jammed the fake cock in and out of Crystal's mouth. Drool covered it and Crystal's entire face. The soccer team used one as a joke in the locker room, but Lindsey was shocked at how turned on she was by this. Crystal's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Lindseyface fucked her. She pulled it out and she held it out inches from her panting mouth.

"Tell me how much you like it."

"Oh, God, gi-mmmmphf."

Lindsey jammed it back into her mouth and then held her head down as she deep throated it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Lindsey felt Crystal's head nod against her crotch and she pulled her head back.

"Please, fuck me, fuck me so good."

Lindsey pulled Crystal up by her hair, pushing her towards the bed and shoving her face first into the cum-covered bed. Crystal squealed feeling it on her face as Lindsey slowly moved the tip of the dildo into her pussy.

"Pleeeeease, Windsey-bear, fuck my pussy," Crystal whined, looking back at Lindsey. "I've laid in my bed listening to you fuck Grant and wishing it were me. Please, Lind-"

She didn't finish the sentence as Lindsey slid the dildo in and shoved Crystal's face into the cum covered blanket. Crystal moaned, her legs quivering as her roommate fucked her like she was nothing but a doll. Crystal bit into the blanket out of ecstasy and Lindsey hammered her pussy. Then on one stroke Lindsey pulled out and screamed as Lindsey shoved the dildo into her ass. The dildo was much bigger than Grant and it felt like it was tearing her insides apart. Crystal screamed as she came multiple times, her whole body shaking. Lindsey kept fucking her ass as Crystal collapsed on to the bed.

By the time Crystal woke up, she had been stripped nude and moved to her bedroom. Being nude was fine by her. She felt the sticky residue of Grant's cum on her and Lindsey's bed. She saw that she missed her first class and would likely miss the second. She didn't even noticed that she was rubbing her clit as she thought about her schedule. She needed a shower, so she got out of bed to find her shortest robe, one that now barely covered her ass. The dorm was mostly empty except for a few stragglers, all of whom stared at her as she walked by. She smiled and blew them kisses. There'd be time enough for them soon, for now her brain still knew she couldn't miss Bumgartner's Econ class.

In the shower she ran it warm, washing the cum out of her hair. Fucked herself with her fingers to a shattering orgasm that she was sure they could hear in the hall. What was wrong with her? Even after cumming, she couldn't stop thinking about sex. She didn't care. Smelling sweet with soft, glistening skin, she went back to her room to get dressed. She picked out a pleated skirt, white button down and knee socks to go with her boring sneakers. She'd change that when she got a chance. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she grabbed her bag and went to class.

Bumgartner's Econ class was in a huge lecture hall across campus, which meant she had to take the crowded bus. Usually this would bother her, but today, she couldn't wait to get on the bus. Her body tingled as she saw the looks from the men on the bus as she moved through the crowd towards the back door. An errant hand here, a shift of the way one of the boys sat there just turned her on.

She wasn't three minutes into the ride when she felt a hand on her ass. At first she pushed his hand away. Another hand touched her thigh and she shivered, trying to move away. The first hand cupped her ass and she felt all tingly. She leaned back into him and rubbed her ass into his crotch. Another man, older but obviously a student pretended to lose his balance to cop a feel. Another hand up her skirt, followed by a finger inside of her. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as the finger went in and out.

The man behind her reached into the hem of her skirt and played with the clit with one hand. The other hand reached under her shirt, tweaking her nipple. Another man leaned back, reaching up for her other tit. Part of her brain screamed that this was wrong and disgusting but another part made her hand reach back behind her and stroke the hard cock through the man's pants. This was sexual assault, the one half of her brain said. She was answered by a purring, but it feels so good. With a deftness she didn't know she had, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, stroking it.

Another man had leaned over and was playing with her pussy. She had three different fingers roughly probing her insides. The man behind her pulled away as she felt his cum splurt into her panties. Out of shame, he moved away. But Crystal quietly moaned as the other three men continued to grope her. Until she reached her stop. Pushing the men away, forcefully, she straightened herself out and made her way to class.

She felt every eye on her as she sashayed across the quad towards Glenn Hall and her Econ Class. She had to figure out what happened to her. She had lab time reserved after Econ and she'd have to make amends for making Dr. Howley later in the day. She had some ideas how she could do that with the hot, younger professor. In the meantime, she had to rush to get to ECON.

Bumgartner was already in the front of the room and that was fine by her as she snuck in through a backdoor to the cavernous lecture hall. Most students sat in the first fifteen rows, but Crystal preferred the back rows, practically in the dark where no one could see her messing around with chemical formulas. ECON was a required class and she hated it. But things got interesting when some boys entered the class, all wearing the insignia of some fraternity. Some moved the the front but two sat in the back. Bumgartner started his lecture, but Crystal wasn't focused on him anymore, but the two boys a few rows in front of her.

One looked back at her just as she hiked her skirt up a little and spread her legs. His eyes widened. She pulled aside her panties, still damp from the bus and started to finger herself. As if he couldn't believe it, he tapped his buddy and both forgot completely about ECON. She stood up, quietly and walked over to their row, sitting in the seat next to them. She smiled, purring, and reached over to each's semi-rigid cocks, "Today I'm going to teach you gentlemen about the law of supply and demand. I'm going to demand cocks for my mouth and you are going to supply them."

She fell to her knees and urged the one to the left to move closer to the other one. He obliged and her hand slithered up their shorts, rubbing their balls and cocks at the same time. Right grunted and Left slapped him. The seats in front were just tall enough that if an errant glance from the front of the class came their way, no one would notice unless the looked really hard.

"You boys like this?"

Right stammered. He was harder quicker and she smiled wickedly as she looked down at the gorgeous Asian goddess playing with his balls. Something came over him.

"Suck my cock."

"Okay," she said, helping him unzip his shorts and pull out his cock. It wasn't as big as Left's, but she didn't care, taking as much of it into her mouth as possible. Right pulled out his cock and Crystal stroked it wildly. She tried not to make noise, but it was impossible not to. Thankfully, Baumgartner was in full booming lecture mode. She slurped and bobbed on the frat boy's cock then pulled off, teasing the head a little bit before switching to Left's bigger cock.

"Oooooh," she said, taking only the head in before making it half way down, moving quicker and quicker with each bob. She wanted to take the whole thing but she knew that she would gag, loudly. Instead, she switched cocks again, drooling and spitting on Right's glistening cock, she went to work slurping, licking and gorging herself on his cock. Left stroked his cock waiting for his turn. Right moaned then spasmed. Crystal swallowed every ounce then gulped. She patted his cock gently and said, "Good boy, now to finish with this hog."

She went to work on Left's cock, stoking it as she bobbed up on down in it, licking then slurping. He grabbed her head and slammed it down into his crotch. She almost squealed with pleasure and felt her whole body rack with an orgasm. He held her head down for a long moment and Crystal struggled breathing. For a moment, she thought this would be a great way to go, suffocated by cock. He let her go and she came up gasping for air, drool falling from her mouth. She deep throated him again, almost gagging her each time.

"Cum on my face," she said,stroking his cock. He exploded on her face and in her hair and she giggled. "That's it baby, give me your cum."

"Oh my God," he shuddered. She got up, not caring about the cum on her face and went back to her notes. She didn't know that she'd infected them too, but none seemed to care. Left walked over at the end of class and said, "I'm Chad and if you aren't doing anything tonight, maybe you could stop by the Tri-Alpha house."

"I will be there with bells on...only bells."