The Infection Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal goes to the mall.
1.9k words
4.22
12.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal Hsu pulled herself together after ECON but could still taste the cum on her lips and mouth as she made her way to the campus coffee bar in an attempt to get rid of the taste. Not that she minded it and she was surprised to find that she craved more cum. She stared at guys in the quad, all looking at her nearly exposed ass. She almost forgot her usual order but remembered at the last minute. As she sipped her double mocha, she realized that she'd likely need some new clothes and that she could miss class for a shopping trip.

Her entire body tingled and her mind wandered away from the mystery of what had happened to her. She kept having to concentrate to remember what had happened to her. But she was too consumed with the way she felt. She didn't mind that the pervert across from her on the bus could see up her skirt or that the man standing near her was looking down her shirt. It made her wet. She wished that she could pull out one of their cocks and put it in her mouth.

The bus stopped at the mall and Crystal got off, moving just so the two men could see her ass as she got off the bus. She meandered through the mall. It was a slow, weekday afternoon so the mall was almost empty except for a few moms walking their kids in their strollers on leashes, which she giggled at. She made her way through the stores, buying yoga pants to show off her ass and low cut tops for the cleavage she never had to display before. She went into the bathroom and changed into the yoga pants and a top. She realized she wasn't wearing a bra because she obviously needed one.

First, she went to the fancy one and bought lacy bras, bustiers, pieces of lingerie and multiple sets of stockings. She felt like her pussy was going to explode with the loud music and the hot girls working the store. Next she made her way up to the specialty bra store, not before walking slowly past the cell phone kiosk where two boys watched her with rapt interest. Her rational brain took over. She couldn't just fuck and suck anyone she saw. She needed to calm down. But the other part of her brain cried out for cock and cum. She pushed down those thoughts and took an escalator to the second floor and the specialty bra store in the quietest corner of the mall. That's when all thoughts of cock were replaced by thoughts of tits as she met Tanya.

Tanya was a married mom of three that took care of her body but was obviously a mom with flared hips filled out her knee length skirt. Her pumps accentuated her beautiful legs and two of the most gorgeous tits Crystal had ever seen were trying to desperately escape the white tank top she wore under her coat. Crystal couldn't stop staring at them as she walked in.

"How can I help you?"she asked, pushing her long, auburn hair behind her ear. Crystal bit her bottom lip.

"I need bras," she said, sounding like a child as she said it. Tanya smiled at her.

"Well, come this way and let's get you fitted," Tanya replied, leading her into a large changing room. "My name's Tanya."

"Crystal," she said. "I don't have a bra on now."

"We can work around that," Tanya said.

"Only if I get to see yours," Crystal said. Tanya laughed as if Crystal wasn't serious. She removed her shirt and stared down at her tits. They were amazing and she still wasn't used to them.

"Now, let's get a measurement," Tanya said.

Everytime the woman touched her, Crystal's body sizzled. She nearly exploded when the woman accidentally brushed her nipple and swooned when she measure around her under her tit. She fell into her and roughly grabbed the older woman's tit. Tanya let out a slight whimper and they froze in the moment. Tanya stared at her.

"They are exquisite," she said as she squeezed again.

"You shouldn't," Tanya protested as Crystal moved closer to her face.

"But I am," she said, pushing the taller Tanya against the wall, her lips on her neck. Tanya gasped but didn't resist. She rubbed both tits almost violently and now kissed her lips. Tanya couldn't help but kiss back. Thankfully, she didn't taste the cum on Crystal's mouth. Crystal untucked the tank top. She needed to get to those tits.

"Oh my," Tanya said as Crystal pulled the shirt up and yanked the bra up, releasing the huge breasts from their prison. Crystal went to the nipple and started kissing it. Tanya gasped and grabbed the younger woman's head as she flicked her tongue across the nipple. Her other hand squeezed the woman's other nipple. Tanya was overwhelmed but kept her passion to a slight whimper.

"Do you like this?"

Tanya nodded.

Crystal pushed her onto the bench and dropped to her knees. She spread open the older woman's legs and slid her hands up her thighs as she kissed and sucked on her tits. Tanya ran her fingers through her hair and said something about Gary was never like this. She pushed up her skirt and was pleased to find that the woman wore thigh highs. Perfect. Her finger's found her pussy and stuck one finger in, then two. Tanya gasped.

"Please," Tanya pleaded. "I'm going to cum."

"No you aren't," Crystal purred. "I want to play with you."

Tanya gasped as Crystal slapped one of her tits. She shivered, almost cumming from the touching. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had touched her like this, if he ever had. Crystal wasted no time, burying her head between the woman's legs and lashing her tongue in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit. Tanya had no idea how many orgasms she had as Crystal worked her tongue and fingers in and out of her. She collapsed in a heap on the bench and Crystal continued playing with her tits, licking and sucking them.

"I want to cum too," Crystal said, in a little girl's voice.

"I-I can't," Tanya said. Crystal pulled off her pants and sat down on the other bench, her legs wide open, rubbing her own clit.

"Crawl to me," Crystal said.

Tanya, still only half-naked, crawl the short distance between benches, her huge tits swinging back and forth as she did. She looked at Crystal's pussy, unsure what to do. Crystal gabbed her hand and licked her fingers. She then put her hand on the clit and started rubbing it with her. She took her hand away and looked down at Tanya, staring at the pussy with uncertainty in her eyes. Crystal grabbed the back of her head and shoved it in between her legs.

"Lick, hard and fast," Crystal said. "And don't stop rubbing my clit."

Tanya did as she was told and Crystal held in the scream as she came hard. They lay in a tangle of bodies for a few minutes before Tanya realized what she was doing. She stood up and started putting herself back together. Crystal moved like a cat, slowly and deliberately getting dressed.

"Y-y-you're a 36 triple D."

"I thought so," Crystal said with a smile. Then bought near three hundred dollars in bras from Tanya. That night Tanya would fuck her husband like she hadn't in years, then her neighbor Don, the boy that mowed her lawn and her babysitter and her boyfriend. She'd also forget to pay bills, burn several meals and even forgot how to get home one night.

#

Crystal gathered up all her bags and was about to get on the bus when she suddenly forgot where the bus stop was and wound up on the completely opposite side of the mall. It made no sense, she shook her head as if she were getting rid of the cobwebs. But they were harder to shake this time and she suddenly realized she wanted to be filled with cum. She went into one of the big department stores and went back to the men's section. It was dead but there was a marginally cute boy folding sweaters. He was kind of chunky, but he would do. She walked over to him.

"Do you have a back room?"

"What?"

"Do you have a back room?" she said, giggling. "Like someplace we could go where no one could see you fucking me."

"What?"

"I want your cock."

"You don't even know me," he said. She stared at him in disbelief.

"Do you have a cock?"

"Listen, you're really hot and I'd love to hook up with you," he said. "But I don't need to get fired or lost my girlfriend."

"She can come with us," Crystal said.

"Listen, do I need to call security?"

Crystal left in a tizzie. That's when she saw the big meathead working in the nutrition store and sashayed in. She smiled at him. He smiled back, checking her out. Checkmate, she thought though she didn't know why.

"Do you have a back room?"

"Yes," he said, "You want to see it."

He went to the front and pulled down the metal gate, putting up a sign that said he'd be back in twenty minutes.

They were making out before they closed the door. He was big and rough, pushing her against the wall and smashing her tits with his hands. She reached down and rubbed his cock through his khakis. He groaned and pushed her down as he fiddled with his belt. She helped and pulled out his cock. It wasn't halfway between Left and Right's from ECON and he went right to work on her, slamming his cock in and out of her mouth. She groaned and made duck noises as he nearly impaled her face.

She pushed him back, saliva covering her chin and said, "I want you to fuck me."

She stood up, quickly taking off her shoes and pants and positioned herself on the desk in the back room. The meat head's cock waggled in front of him comically as he crossed the back room. He lifted her up a little bit and slid his cock into her. She gasped, mostly for effect, and he started slowly pumping her. She chuckled and said to him, "That's all? I thought you were going to fuck me."

He looked down at her and started pumping her harder and harder, slamming into her.

"That's it, fuck me," she said in betweens gasps and moans. She wrapped her legs around him as the entire desk shook. Taking long strokes then slamming against her, he moved faster and faster. She howled as she came again and again, her legs pinning him inside her as his hips bucked as he came, filling her with cum. Panting he collapsed into the office chair and Crystal fell to her knees to swallow whatever cum was left over. He shook and grunted as she did it.

"I never got your name," he said.

"Oh, it doesn't matter," she said, leaving him her panties, she pulled her pants and shoes back on then left the store with a load of cum inside of her and the taste of cum in her mouth again.