The Infinite Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first spell didn't just make him invisible; it affected whatever object he touched, concealing and creating illusions to hide any changes he made, like footprints. These spells were more than just bending light. It seemed like they were two halves of a single spell.

When he wasn't training, Noah went around town to gather information about the country, magic, and monsters. Unfortunately, the results were far from bountiful or reliable in a little backwoods village like this. He would have to move to a bigger city to get better-quality information. The Utheric capital would be his best bet, but it was weeks of travel, and preparations had to be made for a journey like that.

Try as he might, it was hard to remain unnoticed. Rumors about him circulated through the town, with people he had never met knowing his name. He would walk down the street, and women would wink and blow kisses, even trying to seduce him. Men would smirk and nod in approval as they passed by to display respect. Even the old lady at the pharmacy would tease him. When Tin went out, she'd wear a hood to conceal her identity. It wasn't an ideal situation. If he was to be known throughout the village, he wished it would be for something a little more heroic.

Please comment! Tell me your thoughts!