The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers

My orgasm gradually reduced, never completely waning as Daddy stayed buried in me to the hilt. His hands gently stroked my back and reached around to caress my breasts – soothing and calming me, pausing only to come to my face and pull my saliva and cunt soaked panties from my mouth. I coughed and sucked in air until I was able to gasp in a sniffling voice, "I love you, Daddy."

My father chuckled and replied, "I know you do, Heather. Daddy loves you too – let me show you how much." His fingers closed around my nipples and pinched them hard, drawing a cry of pain from me – one that evolved into cries and then sighs of pleasure as he showed how nipple stimulation could enhance my still lurking orgasm and then...then Daddy began to move. A quarter stroke of his cock, then a half stroke and then Daddy withdrew almost to the tip of his wonderful pole and then shoved it back into me. By then, I was out of mind trying to cope with the exquisite pleasure Daddy was giving me.

My pussy, wet beyond belief was a nuclear inferno of burning lust and need. I sobbed as I felt Daddy's cock withdraw and I sobbed harder as I felt him thrust it into my young womb again and again. Daddy fucked me slow and he fucked me fast and hard. I seemed to be experiencing one continual orgasm and then just as I thought I would pass out from the intensity of it, I could feel my father's body growing tense and he rammed his cock into me deep and began to cum!

Only as I felt my insides...my cunt...my pussy...my womb being filled with the hot, creamy semen of my Daddy did I truly understand pleasure. All that came before was a mere hint of ecstasy. I felt as if I was consumed in the fires of incestuous orgasm, burning me to cinders as pleasure wracked my body. I blacked out momentarily, came back to find myself screaming for Daddy to "FUCK ME, PLEASE!" enveloped in a burning wreath of pleasure and then passed out again.

I regained my senses as I felt Daddy withdraw from me completely – whimpering as his wonderful fuck tool wormed its way out of me. He left me there draped over the arm of the sofa and through bleary, tear filled eyes, I watched as he walked around on climbed onto the sofa on his knees so that his cock, still partially erect was in my face.

"Clean me up, Heather," he said in a commanding tone that made my well fucked pussy quiver.

As his cum smeared cock brushed my lips, I obediently opened my mouth and took him inside, my tongue rolling over his slick, semen covered cock head. Even exhausted as I was, barely able to hold my head up, I was aroused to taste my father's penis – lapping up semen and my own juices, taking more of him in my mouth. Daddy took a handful of my hair in his hand and lifted my face so I could stare into his eyes as I sucked him clean. He smiled evilly as he said, "Good girl!"

I happily confess – hearing Daddy's meager words of praise sent shivers of delight through me like nothing I'd felt before. I think that was the moment I truly became his willing slut. I knew that I would never again hesitate or resist Daddy's desires or commands. I lived for his words of love and praise.

Finally, I had Daddy's cock clean of sperm and cunt cream and again rock hard. I let him slip from my lips and looked up at him expectantly. Daddy said, "I think it's time we went to bed, Pumpkin." I quivered with anticipation, knowing he meant us in bed together. I held up my hands and Daddy pulled me over the arm of the sofa and then gathered me up in his arms.

I groaned as my father shifted me around, my weight meaning nothing to him although I was suddenly aware of the fine shape he kept his body in, arms strong and muscular and his chest well defined and a flat and solid stomach. Daddy cupped my ass cheeks in his hands and lifted me up and then I was being lowered back onto his hard cock, his thick dick sliding between my still widespread labia. Pain and pleasure erupted inside me again and I cried out, letting my body go limp as I was impaled on my loving Daddy's big penis!

With one slow, easy movement, Daddy lowered my cunt around his dick until he was nuzzled against my cervix, his pubes rubbing against my hairless pussy. Then, suspended against Daddy's sweaty body, my arms and legs akimbo, my father turned and carried me through the house, through the litter of the party and up the stairs towards his and Helen's bedroom. Each step caused Daddy's cock to jolt inside my pulsating pussy, sending waves of incestuous pleasure through my body. I barely comprehended the unconscious form of Helen as we passed on of the guest bedrooms, now naked and lying on her stomach, legs sprawled wide. In truth, in my pleasure addled mind, she just registered as another object within our house.

Smoothly and confidently, as if he'd done it all our lives, Daddy eased us both on to his bed, walking on his knees until he could lay me back on the pillows and then settling his weight atop my small body, his cock throbbing around my tightly packed cunt. Daddy kissed me then – kissed me like a lover for the first time, pressing his lips against mine insistently forcing his tongue into my mouth to master my tongue like he'd mastered everything else.

I groaned against his lips, yielding happily to his kiss as my arms, shaking with excitement went around his neck, wanting to hold my father tightly. I tried to raise my legs to wrap them around his hips, but the movement triggered so much ecstatic pleasure, I had to let them fall limp, leaving me spread wide under Daddy's body.

When Daddy ended our kiss, I was breathing heavily with desire. "I love you, Daddy," I said in a sniffling, halting voice, unable to catch my breath.

My father smiled back at me, much as he had all my life, conveying warmth and love in his eyes, but with something more – knowledge that fathers and daughters aren't supposed to know, but knowledge I knew I couldn't ever live without again. "I love you, too, Heather....my little girl. So much like your mother, you know..." He gave a gentle thrust, almost making my eyes roll back in my head as I felt his thick head press deeper inside my flesh. "She was small like you, baby...and tight...and she was my fuckslut wife." He thrust into me again as I crooned plaintively with pleasure.

"I'm...oh God, I'm your fuckslut now, Daddy!" I moaned, trying to thrust my pelvis up against him, hoping I could take more of him than I already did. My fingernails clawed at his back as he pumped into me again. "OH D-D-Daddy! Make me your fuckslut wife whore, Daddy!"

My father laughed as he thrust forward again, this time with more force, making me wail. "You are my fuckslut wife whore, Heather. You have been since the moment you said yes to your Daddy." He withdrew most of his length and then slammed his cock home as I sobbed with joy. Daddy kissed me on the lips and then nuzzled my neck as he fucked me again and again before adding, "We'll make it official in a day or so. Father McFee will be happy to do it."

Despite all the intense pleasure, Daddy's words reached me and my eyes widened and I said, "You...ohhhhh, you mean you're going to marry me, Daddy?"

Never pausing as he fucked me, his strokes getting longer and quicker, Daddy replied, "Absolutely. And maybe you can suck your first holy prick." He paused and with a quirky grin on his lips, asked, "You've never fooled around with a priest, have you?"

I shook my head and began to reply, "No," but Daddy began pumping into me hard and fast and my answer collapsed into a scream as my orgasm blossomed into a volcano of carnal joy.

I lay helpless under my father's incestuous assault, writhing with pleasure as he fucked me hard and fast, making me moan and scream and shake until my body was a literal seizure of erotic bliss. I was vaguely aware of the headboard pounding into the wall with a frightful noise and my body feeling like it was aflame, soothed only by Daddy's hot, firm flesh atop me, his chest dragging across my rock hard nipples as he shoved that big, thick monster in me again and again. My heart pounded in my chest until I thought it would explode as my body rocked with pleasure and all I could think was I wanted more and more cock even if it killed me.

Daddy suddenly rammed into me so hard, I cried out in shock and pain and then he began cumming in me again and I thought I did die as the most intense orgasm yet blanketed my body and I was carried away, the world dissolving into an indescribable palate of colors and sounds and most of all pleasure and I fell into a yawning chasm of dark, incredible joy and was swallowed up.

I awoke in the dim light that was the beginning of the dawn, still in the throes of orgasm and Daddy's cock fucking me relentlessly – his face in shadows, barely recognizable, but for the rest of my life, I would know his cock by touch. Some small, logical part of my mind realized that we must have slept and that sometime in the early morning my father had awaken, his hunger for me unabated and that he had simply taken me.

That knowledge – that understanding that I was now a possession of Daddy's – his tool to slake his lust whenever he wanted, both frightened me and aroused me as nothing ever had. I had little strength, but I gathered what energy I had and responded to Daddy, getting nothing more than, "That's my girl – that's my good little slut," in response before he began to fuck me harder until he and then I again were swept away in the ecstasy of orgasm.

In the aftermath of our lovemaking, Daddy and I cuddled together, enjoying long passionate kisses as he stroked and petted my body, telling me how much he loved me and what a marvelous body I had. I basked in the warmth my father's words gave me and I responded by telling him what a wonderful lover he was – that fucking him was beyond comparison with anyone I'd had before.

Strangely, my words didn't seem to please my father and he started to reply, but suddenly, we both realized we were not alone. In the morning light, Helen was standing in the doorway watching us. I'm sure we must have made a shocking sight – father and daughter naked in each others arms, my sprawled legs revealing a pink and cum filled cunt – my labia swollen and spread and Daddy's seed oozing from my pussy.

Then it dawned on me that Helen's appearance was not normal either. Her dress was in shreds – someone having torn the buttons clean off – her meaty, slightly sagging breasts exposed and her shaved pussy also swollen and leaking sperm. Her shaggy mane of reddish –brown hair looked wild and unkempt as she shook her head at us.

Helen took a deep sigh and said, "Well, it was only a matter of time. You were right, John."

"Of course I was," Daddy responded. "Blood knows."

Helen looked at the two of us for a long time, her expression varying from wonder to envy. I felt renewed tingles in my weary cunt as her eyes roamed over us – as much me as Daddy. "Well, I'll be staying at Rita's place until I decide where to go. You know I won't fight it, John. I know you'll be fair."

Daddy nodded and said, "Yes, I will. It's been a lot of fun, Helen."

She smiled then as she moved into the room and quickly removed a bag from the closet. It was already packed – something I thought odd. She came over and climbing onto the bed, leaned down and kissed Daddy. I watched as they kissed, tongues dueling fiercely and Daddy's hand reaching up to fondle her hanging breasts.

When they finished, Helen surprised me by leaning over further to kiss me. I was further surprised to find her tongue slipping into my mouth, her hand squeezing my tit as she gave me a kiss unlike any affection she's showed me in the seven years, she and Daddy had been married. Most surprising of all was the fact that I really enjoyed it!

When our kiss ended, she ran her tongue over my lips and with her eyes alight with arousal whispered, "I envy you," before carefully moving off the bed. She gave us one more long and lingering look and with a wave was gone.

I was trying to process a lot of things in my head as we lay there – Daddy's softly nuzzling my neck. "Daddy, what did Helen mean when she said you were right – that she knew this was only a matter of time?"

Daddy paused and raised his head to look into my eyes. "I told Helen from the start that she and I would never last – that someday you would replace her and take your mother's place in my bed."

"You planned this, Daddy?"

He shook his head and laughed. "Not this particular moment, but I knew it would happen, Heather. Blood knows."

Those words made me shiver a little. "What do you mean?"

Daddy stroked my face and he said, "You're my daughter. My blood flows in you. So does your mother's. I have certain hungers and desires as did your mother – I have always taken what I wanted and as I watched you grow up, I recognized certain appetites in you. You think I never noticed how attracted you are to older men...men like your father? Be damned if I would allow you to settle for anyone less."

Daddy's hand moved down over my body, pausing to caress my breast, making me breathe faster, before making its way over my stomach and between my legs. "Tell me I'm wrong, Heather. Tell me that you could marry some boy or some other man when you can be mine forever." His fingers slipped into me – stirring his semen deposited in me. "You've been waiting for me to take you and make you my woman, haven't you, Heather."

Just the touch of his fingers made me tremble with desire and as I sighed with pleasure at what he was doing to me, I could only nod. Daddy smiled then, pleased with my response, but then his smile faded and he said, "Good, now let's get back to something I wanted to address before we were interrupted."

"W-whatever you desire, mmmm, Daddy," I moaned, now squirming on his probing fingers.

Daddy's voice took on a sterner tone as he said, "I am disappointed that my little slut daughter gave up her cherry to someone else. Your father should have had your virginity, Heather."

Guilt raced with fear washing over me. "I'm sorry, Daddy," I replied meekly.

"Not good enough, Heather, not nearly fucking good enough," Daddy said. Leaving his fingers in me, he went up onto his knees. Scowling down at me, he said, "Who did you let fuck you first, Heather? Some pimply-faced high school boy?"

I shivered more from delight than fear as Daddy fingered my cunt. "No, Daddy – it was...um, it was Coach Jones." I'd given up my cherry earlier in the fall, happily allowing my soccer coach to take my virginity in his marriage bed while his wife was visiting her parents out of state. It had been fun – not great like with Daddy, but Coach Jones was very enthusiastic.

"I am very disappointed," Daddy said again. "A slut-whore should have something virgin to offer her husband, don't you think? Do you have a virgin hole left, Heather or are you a bigger slut already than I even guessed?"

I gasped as I realized what he was asking. I felt fear course through me even as I confessed, "No one – no one has ever fucked me there, Daddy."

Daddy smiled again – an evil smile full of carnal darkness and he nodded as I felt his fingers leave my cunt. He held them up for me to see – his fingers coated with my juices and globs of semen. "Put your legs up on my shoulders, Heather," Daddy commanded.

I did so – having to make an effort with my weary body – my feet barely reaching over his shoulders until he leaned inwards, curling my legs back – back until my knees were on each side of my head. I gasped as I felt Daddy bring his cum smeared fingers down to press against my asshole. I felt my anus pucker up, tightening the sphincter ring against his probing digits. "Daddy! Daddy, I'm so small – you'll rip me open!" I whimpered as I felt the strange sensation of his lubricated fingers push past my sphincter – felt my asshole tighten around his digits.

Daddy paused, fingers almost into my hole to the first knuckle and he looked down at me with eyes full of lust and sudden anger. "Is my slut daughter telling me no?" he asked.

Fear and arousal ignited inside me and as scared as I was, I suddenly felt a renewed desire to please my father again and I somehow found it within me to whisper as I looked into my Daddy's eyes, "Never, Daddy. Please fuck me – fuck my virgin ass and show me how a man...a father pleases his little girl!"

Daddy snickered and said, "Good answer, slut!" I gave a little cry of pain and discomfort as Daddy worked his fingers deeper into my ass and then another cry as he roughly pulled them out. We both looked down towards my crotch as Daddy rubbed his again erect penis against my flowered and wet pussy, lubricating it with our mixed juices.

Daddy then pushed my legs back a little more, curling me up almost into a ball – my toes rubbing against his ears and brought his thick cockhead up against my anus. "I love you, Heather," he growled as he began to press into my asshole.

I wanted to tell him that I loved him too, but I was too busy sobbing as it felt like something was ripping me in two. There was no brutal thrust into my ass like there had been into my cunt. Despite the lubrication of my and my father's cum, Daddy had to slowly worm his massive cock into my asshole, stretching my anus out in a leisurely fashion while I screamed in pain, flailing my hands against his body in a futile effort to make him stop.

When I finally found my voice, I sobbed hoarsely for Daddy to, "Please – oh God, Daddy, please stop! Too big – you're too big...no, no NO!" I felt so small and helpless under my father's body – his cock a huge, blunt weapon tearing my ass wide apart. As inch after unstoppable inch of cock slipped into my asshole, the pain escalated – I was crying so hard I could barely catch my breath and my skin became slick with sweat.

I don't know how much of Daddy's cock he was able to shove into me, but it felt like every inch of his long shaft and then some. I closed my eyes as if it could somehow ward away the pain until I felt his warm breath on my face. I opened my eyes to find Daddy's face right in front of me and he leaned in and kissed me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth even as his cock seemed to back up a fraction and then thrust deeper into my bowels in the same motion.

I felt myself anchor my soul and my sanity on that kiss – focusing on the pleasure that was produced by our tongues sliding over each other. I stopped hitting Daddy's arms and back with clenched fists. Daddy's right hand slipped up my left arm until our fingers could intertwine. As we continued to kiss and his cock continued its painful assault on my asshole, Daddy drew my hand down, rising up slightly to make room for it between our sweaty bodies.

He pressed my hand against my own semen sloppy pussy and guided it into a circular rubbing motion. Pleasure immediately erupted to mix in with the searing pain as Daddy began to move back and forth, his thick dick agonizingly slow as it wormed in and out of my anus. The pleasure was a relief – a raft my mind could cling to as Daddy fucked my ass. He let go of my hand, confident that I would continue to masturbate myself.

"Not so bad now, is it, Heather?" Daddy whispered before kissing me again, leaning into me, trapping my arm between us.

Tears streamed down my face as I managed a shaky, "N-no, D-D-Daddy. I love it...I love you so much!"

Daddy grinned, a pleased look on his face as he ducked down and took one of my turgid nipples between his teeth, biting it sharply before taking much of my breast into his mouth to suck on. Pain flared anew within me, but this new pain was greatly tinged with pleasure...sweet, delicious, erotic pleasure. Daddy began to work his cock faster in my asshole, coated with a flood of cunt cream running down from my pussy, coating his cock, making it just a bit easier to worm his way back and forth.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers