The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers

The pain never stopped, but it begin to become muted, overwhelmed by the ecstatic feelings emanating from my cunt as I teased and massaged my labia and my clitoris which had emerged in all its aroused glory. Pleasure began to compete with pain throughout my body – even in my abused and stretched anus – Daddy's fucking began to produce more warmth than pain – warmth that became something else – pleasure unlike any I'd ever known before.

This new wonderful sensation mixed with the more familiar orgasmic joy to become something more – quickly exploding like gasoline being thrown into a fire. My sobs of pain became grunts and moans of sexual pleasure and I sought more, trying (mostly in vain) to greet Daddy's thrusts into my ass, seeking to take him farther inside my asshole, wanting more of that heavenly warmth.

The room seemed thick with the reek of pussy and sperm and sweat and odors strange but exhilarating that made me even more aroused. I felt Daddy speed up some more, bringing more pain as he fucked my ass but bringing new pleasure as well. I felt I was close to some new height...some new understanding of carnal pleasure, but somehow not quite reaching the pinnacle and then Daddy showed me the way as with a groan, he shoved himself as tight as he could inside me and began to cum – thick streamers of hot, thick semen flooding my bowels and I screamed in triumph and in absolute pleasure as my sphincter muscles clamped hard around Daddy's throbbing cock and I was thrown into another unbelievably intense orgasm.

Daddy's arms wrapped around my back and I screamed again as his cock wormed a little deeper as he raised me off the bed – my legs straight and stiff – my toes curling and clenching near his head, cumming my brains out, impaled on his wonderful, immense penis.

I don't know how long I was lost in orgasm. It seemed like forever. Hours seemed to pass before I was relaxed enough to release Daddy's cock from my asshole, hours in which pleasure waxed and waned as we both sought to catch our breath. I know I wept when Daddy finally did pull himself free with a meaty plop. He held me as I sobbed my love for him, stroking my weary and well fucked body until we both fell asleep again. I remember my father kissing me tenderly and whispering in my ears, "Welcome to the rest of your life, Heather. You've made your daddy very happy."

#

It was two days later – a Monday afternoon when we stood in front of Father McFee, a handsome, silver-haired priest in our living room and took our vows as husband and wife. Daddy looked handsome in a dark suit, complete with power tie. He said I looked lovely standing there stark naked, blushing just a little as Father McFee fondled my breasts and fingered my cunt before he began the ceremony.

I cried just a little when Daddy slipped Mother's wedding ring on my finger. I laughed just a little when immediately afterwards Father McFee flooded my mouth with a load of strong tasting thick sperm while he said a prayer of blessing for our union. At Daddy's command, I would suck Father McFee off every Sunday morning after Mass for years to come – my own special communion as Father McFee called it.

I suppose it wasn't until after Daddy had led me naked into our living room to find the good father in his holy vestments that I began to truly comprehend how Daddy was different than most men. Daddy was fearless in the face of normal expectations and law, taking and doing what he wanted.

My life continued to change immediately. Daddy commanded me to suck a new cock every day, giving me a lovely leather bound journal to record my naughty deeds that he would review weekly while I demonstrated to him how my cock sucking talents grew. I was forbidden to fuck anyone but him without his express permission. Of course, I discovered his generosity towards his friends and colleagues knew few bounds and it wasn't long before I came to understand that I would never lack for cock.

Towards the end of January, Daddy hosted a poker game for his friends. I spent most of the evening, wearing only a g-string, serving Daddy and his friends drinks and food and twice was commanded by my father to crawl under the table and suck each of his friends off in turn. As the last hand was dealt with thousands of dollars on the table, Daddy announced that the night's big winner would also get me for a long hard fuck.

A fellow engineer from Daddy's company, an Asian named Huang laid me back on the poker table and fucked me until I was screaming for mercy – his cock tempered by me sucking him off twice so that he seemed to fuck me forever before finally cumming inside me as Daddy and his friends cheered him on. I left Daddy's felt green table top stained with my juices – stains that would be joined by many others over the years as I was offered as a prize at each monthly game.

Daddy also hosted several friends for a Super Bowl party and to my delight, that included Mr. Richter and to my astonishment, his daughter, Danielle. I was stunned to look up from where I was kneeling in front of Daddy's boss, Mr. Kyle, sucking his cock during the pre-game show to see Mr. Richter enter the room accompanied by my classmate, Danielle, wearing only high heels and a black ribbon around her throat. She was a foot taller than me and voluptuous – huge, firm breasts and long legs and an angelic face framed with flaming red hair and a matching trimmed muff below. Her eyes widened when she saw me, wearing only high heels, kneeling before someone who wasn't my father, busily sucking cock.

On the verge of cumming, Mr. Kyle pulled free from my lips and proceeded to cum all over my face, coating me with hot jets of semen and then as his seed dripped from my face, crooked a finger at Danielle.

She glanced at her father who grinned and nodded his blessing and the tall redhead slowly walked across the room, her face a flaming red and knelt in front of me. "Hi, Heather," she said softly – embarrassment evident in her voice. "Is it...do you mind if I clean you up?"

I felt my pussy lips quiver with excitement, making me feel much as I did when Helen kissed me goodbye. I had been very adventurous with boys, but I had never done things with a girl before. "Okay," I replied in a husky voice.

Danielle leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss, her lips brushing against mine as her tongue slipped along and ran itself over my semen smeared lips before moving up and to the right to my cheek to scoop up a huge blob of semen. I gave a little moan as I watched her swallow Mr. Kyle's sperm and smile in satisfaction.

"Don't be selfish, Dani," admonished her father. "Share that cum with Heather." Danielle gave an eager nod and proceed to lick more spunk from my face and then slowly as it almost drooled from her open mouth, a thick pool of semen on her tongue, she kissed me and fed Mr. Kyle's seed with me, our tongues coming together to share and play with the delicious seed. As we kissed, her large breasts brushed against my smaller ones, our nipples rubbing together, making me quake with excitement.

In the end, my face was clean and we kissed simply for the sheer joy of it – savoring the touch, the kiss, the caress of another woman and reveling in the excitement it generated in the men around us, especially our fathers. Danielle and I would over the course of the evening, compare notes and I discovered that I had likely been right when I had teased Mr. Richter about his daughter – that he and Danielle had been engaged in incest since her eighteenth birthday just before our senior year had begun!

We spent the Super Bowl pleasuring Daddy's seven guests, - sucking them off at their request, most of them preferring to cum on our faces so the other could lick their sperm off and share it with the other. Beginning during the Half-time show, each man, fueled by lust and those little blue pills, fucked us and then cheered us on as we put on a demonstration of sixty-nine, eating the sperm out of each other's cunt and I can only say, I loved every fucking minute of it.

Our evening ended with Danielle and I using a long double headed dildo to fuck each other while Daddy's guests masturbated on us one last time and then watching as we rolled around and cleaned each other up. I had never suspected that I had a taste for pussy, but I now longed for it. As years passed, I came to have a certain fondness for Danielle's cunt, eating her out countless times and loving her long labia lips and huge clitoris as her pussy juices would flood my face.

Not that Danielle would be the only pussy I would come to know and love. Daddy and Helen celebrated their divorce with a hot, perverted weekend that saw her use me in ways I never would have dreamed. As I was handcuffed to our bed, I'm not sure who fucked me the most, Daddy or Helen and her long, exquisitely made strap-on human like cock. For two nights I went to sleep with her shaved cunt spread over my face, Daddy's seed dripping slowly from it.

And of course, above all else, there was Daddy. Day in and day out, my father was ever present, mastering me with that magnificent cock of his. Sometimes, Daddy brutally fucked me, leaving me prostrate from one orgasm after another. Other times, Daddy was gentler – we'd spend entire days, making sweet love – drifting in a heavenly haze of orgasmic pleasure.

I dressed according to his whims and I was proud to be scantily clad in public on my father's arm – never ashamed that anyone knew that I was his obedient and willing slut – happily whoring myself on his behalf whenever he desired. I fucked total strangers because my Daddy told me to. I pulled trains to please him, lying in pools of semen, filled with cock in every hole simply because he wished it. Never did a night go by that I didn't fall asleep happy and proud that I had pleased my father.

After five years of such wedded, incestuous bliss, Daddy gave me new orders – commanding me to continue to suck any man's cock I wished, but that now my cunt was his and his alone and to cease practicing birth control. I was thrilled that Daddy now wanted me to bear his child...our child and in our desire to make a baby, Daddy's cock now seemed to be in me more than it was out of me.

It wasn't too very long before my belly was round and swollen with my father's baby – a month long vacation in Key West where Daddy fucked me four and five times a day, often on the public balcony of our vacation home, the likely place of conception. Daddy's treatment of me altered as my belly grew – our incestuous child growing and kicking with life. Daddy was kinder and gentler, immensely pleased that I had given him a child and more eager than ever to fuck his little girl – his cock in me constantly till the very moment the doctor advised him to stop.

Even so, I was still Daddy's little slut, subject to his wishes and desires. Two weeks before I gave birth, I was Daddy's gift to his friends, lying on a sofa at the lounge at his golf club, naked and my belly huge and glistening, sucking off one friend or colleague after another.

Not too long before my twenty-fourth birthday, I gave my father a nine pound baby boy – beautiful in every way – with my green eyes and honey colored hair and Daddy's facial features. Again, my life changed somewhat as we began raising our son, Jonny. Oh, I was still Daddy's willing and eager slut, but our outside activities slacked off as we spent more time with our boy. Oh, we were both still consumed with lusty enthusiasm, but kept more of our fucking ways restricted to our bedroom.

And so it went for several years as Daddy and I raised Jonny until tragedy struck us. Jonny was seven years old when Daddy's doctor diagnosed my father with pancreatic cancer. Daddy fought it with the same ruthless tenacity that he used against any opponent, but to no avail. As I watched horrified, Daddy was eaten alive from inside over the course of seven months and I buried him just shy of our son's eighth birthday.

Devastated is too meager a word to describe the loss I felt for my father. My world was virtually ended. Oh, I lacked for nothing. The bulk of Daddy's estate was held in trust for our son, but the house and a generous allowance was mine. Jonny and I lived in luxury and comfort, but I was bereft of my father, my husband, my lover and yes, my master.

As weeks became months, I truly began to understand my loss as I was filled with unrequited desires and needs – the greatest of which was to serve and please my father. Not simply sex...for a while, I tried to fill that need with passionate trysts with Mr. Richter and Danielle, but the need to be my father's slut – to feel his approval and desire, to feel the cock that had provided me with life inside me, making my existence worthy...to make me feel worthy and needed. But it wasn't the same and I ended the affair, resisting their entreaties to continue.

In the end, I retired from all I had been and known, save being the best mother I could be. Despite Danielle's urgings and pleadings, I withdrew from the sweet, lusty world I had inhabited since I had become an adult. I traded in my whorish attire for widow's weeds and boxed up the toys that had been such a part of my life pleasing and entertaining my daddy. I focused on raising my son, Jonny, making him the center of my world. I became the Widow Brown, dedicated to her son.

Only in the privacy of my bedroom during the seemly endless nights did I let in any hint of my past – masturbating endlessly as I recalled the many passionate moments with Daddy. Despite the pleasure such activities provided, it always left me yearning for more – aching to feel my father's touch once again, aching to feel his cock buried deep inside me. I would usually fall asleep, my face and pillow stained with bitter tears over what I had lost and believed I could never have again.

My only solace was Jonny. He surpassed the loss of his father as the years passed – devoting himself to his studies and to sports, especially soccer. He grew into a younger version of his father, dedicated to achieving success and never entertaining the possibility of failure. As he came close to age eighteen and graduation from high school, I dreaded facing his departure – his grades guaranteed admittance to any Ivy League school he wished to attend. I despaired at the looming future of being truly alone.

On the evening of Jonny's eighteenth birthday, Mr. Richter paid us a visit or rather he paid Jonny a visit, carrying a large sealed wooden box. Solemnly, he gave Jonny the box, informing him that his father had instructed him to deliver it upon Jonny reaching adulthood. He told Jonny it was something meant for him alone and advised him to open it in private. Jonny had an odd, almost sad expression on his face as he gazed down at the box – one that made my heart ache, reminded that I wasn't the only one who missed Daddy. He excused himself and carried the box up to his room.

Mr. Richter just shook his head when I asked him what was in the box. "I'm sure Jon will tell you in his own good time, Heather. Be patient, dear." He gave me a frank and appraising look. "We've missed you, Danielle and me."

I shrugged and replied, "I know, but that's all done with a long time ago. Things change."

He nodded and said, "Perhaps. Still, you know that Danielle and I keep you in our thoughts and prayers." He paused and grinned. "And in our fantasies."

I felt myself blush and said, "Me too, but the past is the past."

Mr. Richter sighed and nodded again. With nothing left to say, I walked him to the door where he turned and said. "Give Jon some space and some time for the next few days. I suspect he'll need it. He will explain it all in the end."

The truth was that for the next several days I hardly saw my son. He literally locked himself in his room, emerging only for food, looking, well, tired and haggard, staring at me oddly. I ached to know what was in the box – but I honored Mr. Richter's request and asked nothing.

A week had passed when I returned one afternoon from shopping. After dropping groceries off in the kitchen, I was making my way towards the stairs when I heard noise coming from Daddy's den. That was a room that we rarely used. Daddy's presence was too strong there. Often, I'd thought about redoing the room – removing and storing Daddy's possessions, but in the end, I always resisted. Now it was odd to hear noises from there. Jonny rarely used the room save for Sundays in winter when he watched games on Daddy's big screen television.

I stepped down into the den and came to a stop, stunned by what I saw. Jonny sat on the black leather sofa, wearing a scruffy and stained T-shirt, a wispy blonde beard evident on his face indicating he'd not shaved in several days. Gym shorts were down around his ankles while he stroked a very erect and very large penis. My son's eyes were fixed on the television across the room. I made to back out, but my eyes followed his gaze and I gasped in surprise.

Jonny was watching a porn movie – two men standing sandwiched a small, blonde woman between them, her legs splayed out as her cunt and ass were filled with their cocks – an expression of utter ecstasy locked onto her face. A wave of dizziness swept over me as I realized that the two men were Mr. Richter and Daddy. A moan escaped my lips as I realized that the woman was me – me at eighteen.

Shock struggled with feelings I had suppressed for a very long time as my eyes went back and forth between the graphic sex on the screen and my half naked son who was watching and masturbating to it. Finally, Jonny looked up at me as moans continued to slip from between my lips.

A scary grin played across his face. I felt naked under his gaze, although I was wearing a tasteful if a bit matronly dress that buttoned up the front with a modest neckline and a hemline that ended just below my knees – a bit old fashioned perhaps for a still youthful looking mother of forty-one. My modern 'June Cleaver' outfit was completed by a pearl necklace choker around my neck.

"Come here, Mom," Jonny said – no, he commanded. He sat down the remote in his free hand and patted the seat on the sofa next to him.

I shook my head, my hands pressed against my chest, feeling the sudden pounding of my heart. "I – uh, no. I'm sorry I intruded." I whispered and began to retreat.

Jonny's grin transformed into something grimmer and in a voice that echoed to me from the grave, responded with, "Mom, I said come here and have a fucking seat...now!"

My body responded before my mind could think about it. From between my thighs, a long dormant fire sparked and rekindled. Jonny sounded so much like Daddy! As I approached I realized that on the floor was the wooden box Mr. Richter had brought over – now unsealed. There looked to be dozens of DVDs inside and books – journals, some of which I recognized as what Daddy had referred to often as my cock-sucking journals! I paused, staring down at the contents...at a past I had long ago given up. After Daddy's death, I'd looked for my journals, but not finding them, simply assumed my father had destroyed them before he passed away.

"Sit down, Mom," Jonny said. "Don't make me tell you again." I quickly took a seat, keeping inches of space between me and my son, not quite able to keep my eyes averted from his very large cock. He picked up the remote control and froze the image on screen – Daddy and Mr. Richter caught thrusting deep into my younger self, a joyful expression of carnal pleasure on my face. "You were quite the slut, weren't you, Mom?" my son said, still stroking his erection.

I felt the embarrassment burning on my cheeks. "Jonny...son, you shouldn't talk like that. I'm your mother." I said, trying not to cry. "I can...explain all this."

My son laughed and resumed the DVD, turning up the volume so we could hear my younger self scream and sob as I was fucked hard in two holes. After freezing the DVD again, Jonny said, "What's to explain? You're a slut...a fucking cock whore, Mother."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers