The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers

We checked in to the La Quinta Inn at Peoria and 44th in Denver. I got adjoining rooms with a door that passes between them, but either room can lock the other one out.

We had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse and Caroline and I each had a Foster's.

We were tired, and before we said good night, Caroline hugged me. We were standing just inside her room by the adjoining door. "Thanks so much, Bill. You are a wonderful man. We've truly enjoyed the day so much"

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. There was no tongue, but it wasn't just a brush, it was a long lip to lip kiss with her arms around my neck. My arms circled her waist and my hands folded at the small of her back. She must have removed her bra, because I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my abdomen through her light sweater.

I responded with a very hard erection and she pressed her stomach into it, just holding and swaying gently.

Gracie stirred and we broke our embrace, looking longingly into one another's eyes. I smiled and stepped into my room as she went to put Gracie on the pottie and then to bed.

I pushed my door closed, but not latched. I went into the bathroom; showered and brushed my teeth. I crawled into bed naked, like I always do and was asleep in seconds.

It was pitch black, there was no sound at all but something had moved and awoken me. Ever so gently I felt a soft caress begin on the side of my stomach, up to my nipple and then down the center of my abdomen and onto my cock. She grasped it softly and gently kneaded my balls, as she slipped into the bed and cuddled up beside me pressing her breasts into my skin and laying one leg over my thighs, rubbing her furry pussy on me, applying pressure with it. She lay her head on my shoulder as she continued her contact with my lower belly, my cock and balls, ever so gently touching and caressing me.

"Is this all right?" She quietly asked.

"Oh, this is fine." I replied. "I may not last too long; I haven't been with anyone for a while."

"That shouldn't be a problem; I may not last too long either. I haven't been with anyone in a while, too." She giggled.

I noticed the sweet aroma of female arousal, and realized how I missed that. I turned to kiss her, opening my mouth. I was met with her tongue, then her lips and great cleansing breaths of air as she heated up rapidly, grinding her furry patch of female genitilia against my hip and holding onto my rock hard cock jacking it slowly.

I kicked the covers off the bed and told her if she didn't slow down, I'd come.

"Oh, ok. Like this?" And she kissed down my shoulder and licked my nipple, then she trailed her tongue down my long torso, circling my belly button and nuzzling her nose in my pubic hair. My cock was laying on top of her head as she sniffed great lungfulls of my musky scent in through the area above it. We were almost in a 69 position, but her ass was away from my head, her knees instead bent there at my upper body.

"Don't move." She warned as she began the ascent on my cock from the base to the tip above it.

When she reached the tip, she licked the pre cum from it and then opened her mouth, enveloping the head of my engorged steel rod and began sucking.

That was it, I ejaculated. I never had a chance to warn her, it hit me like a freight train and I spewed rope after rope into her waiting mouth as she gulped down the best I had to offer.

All I could do was moan and hump into her. I was helpless at her merciful hands and mouth. She had all the power, I was hers.

"I couldn't hold it back. It came so quickly." I apologized.

"Shh! It's a compliment Bill. Don't apologize. It means I haven't lost my touch." She giggled.

"No, you haven't lost, not your touch nor your suck." I laughed.

She scooted back up to my face and crawled on top of me, straddling me, seeking my mouth with hers. She definitely was the aggressor and she wanted to lead the way. We opened our mouths and kissed, I tasted my sperm on her lips and tongue, she squirmed on me, leaving a wet trail everywhere she dragged her pussy, and she dragged it all over my torso.

She found the point of my hip and masturbated herself there, impaling herself slightly on that hip joint that juts out rubbing her clit on it and holding my hands at bay, keeping me on my back.

She came with a jolt and she shoved her pubic bone into my hip bone. I wondered if it didn't hurt, but she was unfazed and continued massaging my whole body with her ever wet silky hairy pussy. She dragged it down one leg and back up the other, stopping to hump herself to small orgasms on each knee.

She straddled my body and humped my nipples, really quite violently convulsing over my right one. And in all this, I hadn't touched her at all with my hands. My body was becoming familiar with her though, except she had yet to impale herself on my penis. After having her orgasm over my right nipple, she reached around to find my penis and found it rock hard again.

Slowly, she descended, rubbing her pussy forcefully on my chest and stomach on her way down. She guided my cock into her pussy and in one motion she pushed, it was fully inside her.

She gasped as it seated at its greatest depth, bumping against her cervix. I felt her shudder and pump slightly twice. Then, with suddenness, she began sliding forwards and backwards on it, the backwards stroke rubbing her clit and the forwards stroke rubbing her g-spot and hitting her cervix. In moments she shrieked a guttural scream and shuddered in orgasm, I felt her bodily fluids gush all over me, flowing down onto the sheets and bed. Huge amounts of moisture and with great shaking she stopped her moving forwards and backwards on my cock, just sitting still while it subsided, but her body shaking and shuddering.

She collapsed onto me, still impaled, "Oh, Bill that was so wonderful. Thank you. You are such a good lover." She cried.

"I was just here, sweetie. You are the good lover, "I chuckled.

"But, knowing enough to let me have it my way this first time, you didn't have to prove yourself, you are smart enough to know I was headed there and needed you to let me find my own way." She said.

"We'll have plenty of times to explore and make one another happy. I needed this tonight, Bill. Now I need to get back into my room and see after Gracie. But, Bill, we are now 'with privileges' any time you want, ok?"

I hadn't even asked her or pressured her for sex. I had kept myself respectfully away and decent in conversation. It was her. She made her mind up with no pressure from me. What a new concept for me.

The next morning, we left our rooms and were walking down the hallway. The maids were busy in already vacated rooms cleaning away. I thought I recognized one of the ladies. It was my ex-wife, Dottie. She looked at me with utter amazement and saw Caroline, Gracie and I were together. I nodded my head, said, "Hello Dottie" and walked on down to the office.

I whispered to Caroline, "My ex-wife, wait'll she finds that huge wet spot."

Caroline blushed and squeezed my arm as we walked on by.

When we got back, I called Dave and asked him what he knew about the diamonds. He said he really didn't know much. He dabbled in coins and currencies but diamonds were out of his league.

"Where do I go to find out, then?" I asked.

"I'll call a buddy who also does coins, he's bought some of yours already, and see what he says, ok?"

"Yep, hurry, I need to know some things." I replied.

My phone rang a half hour later, "Bill?" He asked.

"This is Bill, who's this?"

"Brad Stenson. Dave told me to call you; said that you may have some diamonds and want to talk about them."

"Yes, thanks for calling Brad. Are you a jeweler?"

"Yes, in that I make jewelry. I don't have a Zales store or anything like that. I specialize in making something special as folks kind of can design their own, then I try and make it." He said.

"Ok, when can I come see you and where are you located?" I asked.

"I'll be in my shop all week this week. The address is 2330 Walnut Grove Hill in Fort Collins. Just come on up and knock. I'll be here." He replied.

"I'll be there Tuesday, Brad. Thanks."

I called Dave and he told me he was reputable and would do a great job. "You'll be able to see his work when you go into his shop, he has photos of things he's created and probably will have some stuff on hand, too."

I told Caroline I had to go up to the Front Range on business on Tuesday and wouldn't be there. She wanted to know if there was work she could be doing while I was gone, and I set her up painting a couple of rooms we had nearly finished. I never let on what was on my mind. I wanted to surprise her.

I stopped by Dave's and picked up my little silk bag of diamonds and then headed for Fort Collins on Tuesday.

"Mr. Stenson, you really do some stunning work, according to these pictures on the wall; they all yours?" I asked as I walked around looking at blowup photos of dozens of rings, pendants, brooches, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.

"Yup, I made every one of them, he said. Thanks for appreciating my work. What can I do for you, Mr. Knight?" He answered.

"Well, I'm in love. And I have some loose diamonds and some 22K Gold coins. I want you to fashion a stunning gold and diamond engagement and wedding ring for the lady that I love." I said.

"I'd have to melt the coins; are they US currency? It would be illegal to melt US Currency, Mr. Knight." He said.

"I figured that. I have a $50 24k gold Canadian Maple Leaf too. Can you melt that, it is pure gold, more pure than the US gold, right?" I asked.

"I can melt that Maple Leaf, no problem. There is a problem though. Being pure gold, it is soft and will scratch easily. It is best to alloy them with copper or something to make them tougher and less likely to be damaged." He advised.

"You want a penny then, sir?" I inquired. I gave him an old 1803 half cent worth $1,300 to use for alloy.

We talked several hours about what I wanted for a matching set engagement ring and wedding ring. I showed him the diamonds and I thought he'd poop his pants when he saw them.

I told him I needed an appraisal on the diamonds, and that I wanted to sell those that we didn't use in the ring, if he could assist me in that.

I left him as he was examining those diamonds closely. He advised that he'd get started on the rings and that it'd be a couple of months total for him to complete this large task.

"Take your time and do it right." I advised. "Two months is fine."

In just two weeks he contacted me. He'd keep 12 of the prettiest, nicest diamonds out for the rings, and had a firm offer for the remaining 51. He asked me to drive up to Fort Collins to meet with the potential buyer. I picked Dave up on the way.

The buyer had flown into Denver and then rented a car to drive to Fort Collins. He'd flown in from Tel Aviv, Israel. Apparently he'd been there in Fort Collins looking at the diamonds, a day before Brad Stenson had called me. He was closely examining the diamonds and conferring with his company back in Israel, sending photos of the Diamonds and seriously considering what we had.

"Mr Knight, we have determined that these diamonds were cut right in Tel Aviv in around 1880, they were among the first batch that our diamond cutters ever put out for sale to the public. We were under Arab rule at the time, and had to secretly operate our business. These are extremely valuable, not only as diamonds but as historical Israeli gems. These are very valuable diamonds discovered in Africa and transported to, what is now Israel. How in the world did you end up with them?" He informed, asked and mused.

"I inherited a piece of property and the jewels were in a silk purse in the walls of the house. I tore it down, found them and have been looking to find their appraised value and possibly sell those that I don't want to use in the rings for my future fiancée." I answered honestly.

"Do you have the silk purse, as well?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. Brad, where is it?" I asked.

A guilty look came over his face, "I have it in my safe. I was hoping to hold onto it after our transaction. It has value too Mr. Knight."

"Ok, well, let's decide what we have here. Tell me your offer, Mr... I don't believe I got your name?" I said to the Israeli gem buyer.

"My name is Leibowitz, Mr. Knight. Herman Leibowitz. I am a representative of Tel Aviv Gems, Inc., an Israeli entity. We trade in precious stones, especially diamonds all over the world. For your information, many of these same diamonds that you have were plundered by the Nazis and invading hordes of Huns through the past century. We place a very high value on them, sir." He informed me.

"Herman, I have fifty one diamonds for sale, here. What is your offer?" I asked. "These diamonds have been in the same location since 1898, as far as I can tell and were not part of any Nazi plundering."

"Sir, I happen to know that there are sixty three of the diamonds, and that twelve of them are being held back by Mr. Stenson. We'd pay very handsomely for your entire lot, say twelve million dollars?" he offered.

"Mr. Leibowitz, give me a minute, will you, while I confer with my friend?" I asked.

I took Dave across the street to the Village Inn Pancake House and we ordered free pie and coffee. It was free pie day, Wednesday if you order any one regular item off the menu. We ordered coffee.

"What do you think, Dave?" I asked.

"Bill, my boy, It's up to you. We have another three million, more or less, in coins and currency left to sell. I had no idea these diamonds were so hefty. The Jews seem to want them as a national treasure. I guess you need to make your own mind up, but I am not sure you can get more money." He advised.

"I mean, what about the twelve diamonds that I had Stenson set apart for Caroline's rings? Do I let him have them, or not?" I asked.

"Never mind," I said, "I know what I'm going to do. I just needed a moment to clear my thinking. Drink up, let's go back." I rushed him.

"Mr. Leibowitz, the twelve diamonds are not part of my offering to you. I've offered the fifty one and that is all I have to sell, sir. Please make a fair gesture towards those, if you will." I announced.

He didn't like that one bit. He asked to be excused, to call Tel Aviv. In half an hour he came back.

"Mr. Knight. I appreciate the sentimental value these diamonds may have, especially if you have a special lady in mind for them. But, in the bigger picture, sir, the Nation of Israel asks you to understand these are a Treasure for us, made cut and fashioned with our own ancestor's hands. It was on these very diamonds that our forefathers learned their craft. We would consider it a high honor if you'd rethink your stance and allow us to purchase all sixty three diamonds, and we'll offer you double our previous offer, twenty four million dollars." He said wide-eyed.

"Now, I will have get back to you. Stay in Fort Collins for a week, will you, While I decide? Meanwhile, I'm calling London and Zurich to see what these things may be worth. Brad, please bundle all that I have, put them back in the silk purse and give them to me." I ordered. "Put the rings on hold for now."

I never called Zurich or London. I just left and went home to think. On one hand, these were important to this man, so much so that he was offering more than their actual value, because of their significance to the Jews.

On the other hand, how could I short my beloved the best money could buy, if I was able to provide it?

On yet another hand, a ring is a ring is a ring. Diamonds and gold whether worth millions or tens of thousands, pretty much make the same point, don't they? Liz Taylor had 8 or 9 husbands and some of them gave her the most expensive diamonds the world has ever known. It didn't seem to matter, she still divorced them left and right.

"Mr Leibowitz, this is Bill Knight. I'd like to come back to Fort Collins and meet with you privately. Could we meet in your motel or in a bank somewhere?" I asked.

"Of course, Mr. Knight; you'll be welcome in my hotel room. I have communications with Tel Aviv direct here and if some discussion is needed with the big boys back home, we can connect direct." He amiably replied.

We settled on twenty six million dollars. They got all sixty three diamonds. They wired the money to a bank in Zurich. Before I relinquished the diamonds, I confirmed the transaction with the bank.

I drove over to Brad Stenson's place and he had drawings of ideas for me for a new set of rings.

"How did you know I'd sell all those diamonds?" I asked.

"Because you were offered so much more than they're worth, you'd have been foolish to refuse. I don't think you are a fool. That's why." He replied.

I picked a design and he set about to make the rings. It would cost me fifty thousand dollars. My Caroline would love them.

We finished the house a year to the week after we'd started tearing it down. We spent the day moving her and Gracie in. When she walked in, all new furniture in every room occupied the space.

In the center of the King Sized bed in the master bedroom was a small box lying on an envelope. Caroline was walking around the house, going from room to room looking and sighing her oohs and aahs, remarking about this and that. The new furniture was a surprise, though she'd seen the whole house many times.

When she walked into the master bedroom, she saw the box. "What's this?" She queried.

She opened the card: Caroline, I never knew love until I met you. Please marry me. --Bill

She broke out crying and opened the ring box. She nearly choked on her tears at the beauty and size of engagement ring. Unique in all the world, none like it anywhere, nor on any other woman's hand; it was hers as my offering of fidelity and cherished love.

I stood back, silent, in the doorway, with Gracie in my arms while Caroline processed what was happening. She kept her back to me, she was sobbing, unable to even turn to speak. Her body wracked with her sobs.

Finally, she turned and I saw her face; her eyes red, tears streaming, mucous flowing from her nose, saliva drooling from her mouth, sobs coming from down deep inside her.

"I... never expected...to be...happy again. This past year has been the best of my life. I don't deserve a man like you, but I will spend every day of my life making you happy. When this finally comes to a close, you will have known that Almighty God, Himself joined us, Bill Knight. I love you and I accept your proposal."

"Why's mommy crying?" Gracie asked me.

"She's just happy honey." I said.

We hugged and wept together there in the master bedroom. We were married the following week by the district court judge in his courtroom. Dave was my best man and Gracie was Caroline's bridesmaid and ring bearer and guest of honor. I adopted Gracie and she has my last name, Knight.

I told Caroline of our wealth, after our wedding night. She was shocked and said she was glad she didn't know before, because nobody could accuse her of gold digging since she knew nothing about the treasure. This was all about love, not for any other reason.

Dave Relihan, my neighbor from my home town finally sold the last of the treasures from that old metal box. I cleared a little over four million dollars and he received five percent of that; two hundred thousand dollars for the coins. I also paid him one million three hundred thousand for his cut of the diamonds. All told, he receive a million five hundred thousand for his efforts. He was ecstatic. So was I.

There's plenty of work for a remodel business in this town, so Caroline and I set up housekeeping in our new house and I went to work remodeling folks' bathrooms and basements.

What a great wife she is. What a great daughter I have. Gracie and I have bonded and she's as much a daddy's girl as her mom is my girl.

Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers