The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
329 Followers

I did hear that Bo Jackson, the lawyer went through drug treatment and failed. He was back on oxycontin, maybe even worse. I think his practice is pretty well closed down, since he can't seem to remember court dates and appointment schedules with potential clients. His wife left him and cleaned him out when I went to jail.

Dottie, my ex was still cleaning rooms, the last I heard, over on Peoria and 44th at the LaQuinta Inn. At least she was gainfully employed and earning her own way.

Life is a struggle, to be sure, and we all have them. What we do with our time here is ours to choose. One day, the choices will not be ours to make. I'm so glad I found and chose Caroline and Gracie; and, I am so glad they chose me.

My inheritance was intended as a slap in my face by two angry parents, expressing their disapproval with me. It turned into a blessing financially, though the sting of a parent's disapproval never diminishes.

Caroline told me that my dad had tried to molest her when he rented that house to her, offering her free rent in exchange for sexual favors. She had refused his advances and was able, barely, to keep her rent paid. She said it all was just a month or so away from collapse, though, when I came along.

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story. The courtesy of your vote is appreciated.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
329 Followers