The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

When I came out the bedroom Kevin nearly jumped me there and then. It's a pity he didn't. We'd had sex last night which was less than okay as he came before I was really ready and then didn't finish me off, which left me hanging and somewhat frustrated. Sex between a husband and wife wasn't meant to be like that. I put it down to his nerves.

For my part, I was feeling pretty wired myself this morning as the butterflies took over my stomach. It was churning over so much I had already nearly been sick.

"Right, I'll get off," he finally said. He almost seemed too embarrassed to leave.

"Kevin ... Kev ..." I said emotionally. I couldn't say anything else, I was too choked.

He leaned forward, gave me a peck on the cheek and looked into my eyes. "You'll be fine. I'll be in touch after two weeks." And with that he was out the door. I was alone.

I busied myself around the apartment. The first thing I did was make our bed. As I did I caught sight of myself in the mirror again.

I have to admit, although I've had the skirt a while I did look pretty hot. And the extra high heels I was wearing had the welcome effect of making my ass stick out even more. As if it needed to! The blouse clung to my breasts, the fabric moulding itself around the large mounds that make up my boobs. There was a fair amount of cleavage on display but I still undid another button for good measure anyway. My nipples were already erect and pushing through the fabric of my bra like two champagne corks.

It was about twenty minutes later when the door bell rang. I swallowed hard. It had to be Uncle George. He was here!

I opened the door slowly.

"Hello Hei ... di ..." his voice trailed off as his eyes became glued to my chest, which was heaving almost uncontrollably. I was sooooo wired!

"Oh hello Uncle George. What are you doing here?" I managed to croak the words out at the same time as trying to look surprised. I licked my lips and swallowed hard trying to calm my nerves. I was conscious that my nipples were rubbing against my bra. I could feel they were really tender now as my body reacted to the erotic tension of the moment. It knew what was coming even if my mind was trying to blank it out.

"Oh no reason really pet. Kevin rang me to tell me he was going to be working away for a while and would I keep an eye on you. Probably to make sure you don't get up to any mischief!" His eyes twinkled when he added that bit.

As he stepped over the threshold to enter the apartment his hands came up to grab at my waist. He leaned forward to give me a kiss on the cheek. I moved quickly to the side to allow him in. A movement meant to avoid. I cursed myself. I wasn't meant to be avoiding him now.

"Oh right. Well it's good to see you again." I said as I went to close the door behind him. I didn't get very far.

He grabbed hold of my hips and leaned forward again to plant a kiss on both cheeks. This time I let him. I braced myself. He didn't disappoint. One hand slipped off my hip to land on my ass. He looked into my face as his hand roamed around for a while kneading my firm cheeks before breaking away giving it a hard squeeze and a couple of taps to finish off with. If he was surprised that I had let him grope my ass without any resistance he didn't show it.

He looked around our apartment.

"Nice," he said appreciatively, "you've got it looking nice."

"Thank you." I replied, trying not to choke on the words. I was so wound up. The tension building inside the room was palpable.

He moved away to look out of the window. I finally closed the door and turned to watch him. He moved the curtain slightly and took a peek outside.

"Nice view," he said as he turned around to face me again. I watched his eyes and followed them as he ran them slowly over my entire body. He had a faint smile playing on his lips as he started at my feet. They were both really arched due to the height of my stilettos. His eyes travelled up my calves towards my large thighs. He obviously liked what he saw when he arrived at my short skirt and saw the amount of stocking covered flesh I was displaying. I saw his faint smile turn into a leer when his eyes finally arrived and lingered on my breasts. I could feel my nipples were throbbing now and I knew they were visible. Surely he must see them too!

I nervously licked my lips and cleared my throat. "Would you like to sit down Uncle George?"

"Sure pet," he replied, his eyes never leaving my chest.

As he moved away from the window I went and sat down on the sofa. It's a three seater and I purposely sat down on the middle cushion so George would have to sit next to me. I could have picked one of the end cushions or even the separate chair and ordinarily would have done so but today was going to be different. I noticed George raise an eyebrow in surprise as he saw me take my seat. He followed me and sat down next to me on my right hand side.

The sofa was old and knackered so as he sank down into his cushion we sort of slumped against each other. We were barely touching but touching just the same. My short skirt had ridden further up my legs and I could see the lacy design at the top of my stockings come into view. And if I could see it then so could Uncle George. The atmosphere was now electric and I was struggling to breathe.

"So how's things?" George asked after a few seconds of painful silence that seemed more like minutes.

"Okay," I answered sharply. I closed my eyes briefly and cursed myself. I shouldn't be talking to him like this. Not now. Not today. It was time to get with the plan!

I turned slightly, deliberately causing my right breast to brush against his left arm. An action that he clearly noticed as he raised an eyebrow again.

"Actually more than okay. It really IS good to see you again Uncle George. It's been too long. You know you're Kevin's only relative now and we should get together more often." I was gushing now and smiled sweetly. "Family's should stick together!"

As I uttered those words, hoping that I sounded sincere, I took the chance to look him over. And I was surprised at how good he actually looked. For one thing he seemed to have lost some weight and now appeared to be taking more interest in his personal grooming. His hair whilst grey was stylishly cut and what had once been an unkempt beard was now a tidily trimmed goatee. He also smelled better than I could remember but then again, I'd always been trying to keep away from him in the past.

He beamed gratefully and snuggled his arm up against my breast causing it to move inside my blouse. My nipple responded and I know he saw it. He placed a large mitt on my right leg and gave my knee a squeeze. He left it there.

"I'm glad Kevin called. it's been far too long since I've seen you." He was looking down into my abundant cleavage when he said that so I wasn't sure if he was meaning me or just them?

His hand began to trace lazy circles along my thigh running up from my knee and then back again. This was much further than I would ever let him go but today was different.

He hesitated. I knew he was confused because so far I hadn't reacted adversely to his fondling. Emboldened by my lack of reaction he slid his hand between my legs and worked it down to press against my inner thighs. That was far more intimate as he caressed my leg, working his hand higher in concentric circles, subtly trying to force my legs wider apart.

For my part, my heart was jack-hammering inside my chest. I had never felt so tightly wound in all my life. I was totally disgusted with what I was allowing Uncle George to do but perversely I was also incredibly aroused. It was so erotic. Talk about being conflicted!

His hand eventually arrived at the vee at the top of my legs where it paused briefly. He looked into my eyes, the first time he'd done that since he'd put his hand on my thigh. My lips were parted and I was struggling to breathe normally.

His fingers extended out and he slowly pushed them into my mound. I didn't react, so he did it again but this time with a bit more pressure. I let out a little gasp. Again I made no attempt to remove his fingers or his hand.

He smiled. The bastard actually smiled!

I snapped out of my stupor as my old self resurfaced.

"Coffee!" It was a statement not a question. I batted his hand away.

"Sorry dear?" he replied somewhat startled. He dragged his eyes away from my body to look at me. "What did you say?"

"Coffee ... would you like a coffee?" I asked again.

"Please pet. That would be nice." He looked completely baffled and somewhat bemused.

I stood on shaky legs before turning and walking past him. He made a grab for my ass but I managed to avoid him with a deft flick of my hips, a skill honed by repetition. As I made my way to the small kitchen I could feel his eyes burning into my back and knew he was looking at my legs and my ass. I don't know why I did it but I seemed to put more sway into my hips as I walked. Maybe it was the effect of my high heels!

By the time I reached the kitchen my legs felt like jelly. My heart was racing and my breathing was laboured. I don't know if Uncle George could feel it but to me the atmosphere inside the apartment was claustrophobic.

Giving my body to a man wasn't supposed to be like this and I knew I didn't want to do it. I was a woman at the peak of my sexuality, in total control of my body. It was up to me to decide who could or could not have sex with me. As I've already said I'd had quite a few lovers before meeting and marrying Kevin so I felt I was more than experienced in the art of sex. And even though I'm not pretty I knew men desired me because of my body and apart from my revenge fuck I admit once or twice I'd been drunk enough to be tempted to stray. And now Kevin was forcing me into being unfaithful just to see if I could kill an old man with sex!

I reached up to the top cupboard for the coffee jar.

"Here, let me help you with that."

The sound of his voice took me by surprise. He had followed me into the kitchen and now had me pinned up against the worktop. I could feel his crotch rubbing into my ass.

I extricated myself easily. Another skill honed by repetition. There were quite a few of them.

"Thanks Uncle George but I can manage," I said frostily.

"Suit yourself," he replied. But he didn't move far away. I could feel the heat from his body and could hear his raspy breathing. I swallowed hard again.

Sheer willpower allowed me to get the coffee out of the jar and into the two mugs without spilling it. The kettle finished boiling and I shakily added the hot water to the mugs.

Uncle George for his part seemed most unconcerned with what I was doing. He pushed into my body, his hands closing instantly around both my full ass cheeks. He gave then a good squeeze, kneading my flesh and pulling the cheeks apart as he did.

"Nice ass," he said lewdly as his hands moved up to encircle my waist. I couldn't move and I knew from experience what was coming next.

His hands moved straight up to my large breasts and closed around them. Even with his large hands he had trouble encircling them fully. Now normally I would be slapping him away by now so I guess Uncle George was surprised when I let him have a good grope of my ample bosom. My nipples were rock hard, a fact he took full advantage of.

I was terribly conflicted. I wanted to push him off me but I needed him to continue. Goddamn Kevin to hell!

"Please Uncle George ... no ..." I gasped as he pushed into me with greater urgency. I could feel his ragged breath on my neck.

His hands left my breasts and I was relieved. It didn't last long. I realised that he was now tugging at my skirt, trying to ease it further up my thighs towards my hips.

No ... please ... stop it ..." I exclaimed. All my old defence mechanisms were kicking in. He was starting to piss me off.

As his hand slipped onto my thigh I struggled free. I turned to face him my eyes blazing. Kevin's plan was in tatters. Uncle George just stared at me for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I had to try. You know you've always been my favourite. And I just love your tits. And your legs." He paused for a moment. "And your ass!" he added, smiling enigmatically. The bastard!

He reached around me for the sugar and ladled two generous spoonfuls into his mug.

"Sugar?" He offered me the spoon.

"No thanks," I replied.

"Sweet enough hey," he added with a little chuckle.

I gave him a weak smile in return and walked past him back into the living room, trying desperately to bring my breathing under control. It was difficult. He had me pretty steamed up with his rough house groping. He gave my backside a couple of pats for good measure as I went past him.

I took the chair this time. Uncle George followed me into the room and slumped back down onto the sofa.

"Not joining me here pet?" he said with a bemused smile.

"No, It's not very comfortable. It's very old and we really need a new one." I glared at him hoping he'd see what I was getting at.

I crossed my legs and sipped at my coffee. I knew I was showing him far too much of my thighs. Uncle George sat on the sofa just staring at them. It was most uncomfortable.

We sat like that for a while, not speaking. Uncle George was not even bothering to look into my face anymore. He was just alternating at staring at my tits and my legs and licking his lips from time to time.

It was no good. I'd had enough. I'm sorry Kevin I thought, I can't go through with this. I drained the last of my coffee and stood up. It was time to get Uncle George out of the apartment.

I walked over to the sofa, extending my hand out to reach for his empty mug. "Well it's been nice seeing you again Uncle George but I really must get on."

He leaned forward to hand me the mug. As I reached for it he dropped it to the floor.

"Ooops, sorry," he said.

I leaned down to pick it up. Too late I realised my mistake.

Uncle George was up and out of his seat in record time and as I bent at the waist he came up behind me and grabbed hold of my hips. I could feel a significant bulge in between my ass cheeks as he ground his crotch into my ass.

I struggled to stand upright but he kept me easily pinned as one arm encircled my waist to hold me tight to him as his other hand closed around one of my large breasts.

"Uncle George!" I exclaimed as I struggled to free myself from his embrace. "GET OFF ME!"

"Not a chance pet," he gasped as I continued to try and free myself, "I've waited for this opportunity for so long and I'm not going to let it slip by now."

With a huge shove I managed to extricate myself from his wandering hands but it was to be but a temporary respite. As I went to move away Uncle George grabbed hold of my hips and using his legs tripped me up. Arms flailing, hands grabbing at fresh air, I unceremoniously landed in a heap on the sofa. He dropped down on top of me immediately. I was trapped.

As I clawed at his face he grabbed both my hands and held them over my head. He was much stronger than he looked. I continued to writhe about, bucking my hips and using my legs to try and throw him off me. He just laughed at my efforts, riding me easily as with his free hand he began to explore my breasts.

He'd pinned my hands over the top of my head with his left hand so his right hand was working me over pretty good, moving from breast to breast, taking hold of huge handfuls of tit flesh as he groped and massaged my large orbs through my clothing. I could feel my nipples were even harder than before and seemed to be growing larger every time his hand flicked across them. It was starting to turn me on. I felt the fight draining from my body as my growing arousal took centre stage.

As I subconsciously relaxed, Uncle George started to open up my blouse, adroitly slipping the buttons free from their buttonholes. I put up no resistance. He soon had it gaping wide and wasted no time in pushing both hands down into my substantial cleavage, sliding them inside my bra to feel my naked breasts in his hands. I hadn't realised he'd released his hold on me. My hands were still resting above my head.

He groaned as he squeezed them hard. I winced in pain as he mauled at them a little too aggressively. "Steady on please," I said, my breathing now laboured, "not so rough."

Uncle George raised an eyebrow. He was clearly nonplussed at my sudden capitulation.

"Are you alright pet?" he asked, "you seem a bit ..." He let the words just trail away.

"No, I'm not alright but I prefer not to be raped ... so I might as well let you do what you want!" I said sarcastically as I glared up at him.

"I would never do that to you," he replied looking hurt. "But you can't blame a man for wanting you. I've always fancied you; you must know that, right? And now, with Kevin away I've got the perfect opportunity. And you look so hot and so sexy, I've just got to have you!"

I had nothing to say in reply so he turned his attention back to my body. He gave my boobs another good grope for a few minutes before leaning forward and sucking on my nipples, giving each one equal attention. Give him his due, he was pretty good at it. I could feel a slight dampness manifest itself between my legs and instinctively opened my legs to ease the feeling of stickiness. Uncle George saw that as my acquiesce to his seduction and unceremoniously shoved his hand up under my skirt and wiggled his fingers into my mound.

He knew I was primed and ready and I was. It even surprised me but then I'd not had much sex for a while. And the erotic nature of this seduction including the near rape beginning and the underlying reason for it all was just serving to heighten my sexual awareness. I was ready to blow.

Uncle George sat me up and helped me remove my blouse. My bra swiftly followed.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed as he saw my tits dangling unfettered and free for the first time. Both his hands closed around them simultaneously as he hefted them about, luxuriating in their size and weight.

"Fucking outstanding Heidi," he groaned as he worked them over pretty good, paying close attention to my painfully throbbing nipples, tweaking then hard between his fingers and thumbs. They seemed to be hot wired directly to my pussy because as he did that I could feel little jolts of electricity start to pulsate throughout my body.

Letting go of my boobs he pushed me back down onto the sofa cushions. I have to say it wasn't that comfortable. I looked up at him and wondered why I had let him get this far. I really didn't want to let him fuck me but I suppose it was going to happen one way or another. Kevin's plan was back on!

I saw that his attention was now focused below my waist and eventually after looking at my lower body for a short while he finally put his hands on my stocking clad legs and began to wander up and down them.

"Lift up a bit pet," he said as he bunched my skirt up and tried to lift it over my hips. I duly obliged and then watched as his hands went back down my thighs taking my thong with them.

I could see the lust in his eyes as he ran them over my shapely legs. As I've said before, I'm fairly well built but my legs, even though they're big are a very good shape and extremely well toned. And I'm lucky in that I have little or no cellulite.

He jammed his fingers up inside my pussy and gave me a good frigging, whilst his thumb rubbed violently against my now engorged clit. I have to admit although he was rough he certainly got my juices flowing in a hurry. Perhaps I was more revved up about this than I cared to admit!

So this was it then. It was going to happen. I was going to let Uncle George take me. But I was going to be in control and it was me that was going to set the pace. I can be extremely energetic when getting fucked and even if I had to fake and exaggerate my passion I was hopefully going to fuck him into an early grave!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers