The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having undone his belt he then struggled with the zip of his trousers. He was tugging at it but it seemed his bulge was causing him problems. As my eyes focused in on his crotch area I could see what the problem was.

HOLY FUCK!!

I screamed the words out silently. There was the outline of something large and tubular running down his right leg from his crotch. If that was all cock then I was in big trouble. He finally managed to lower the zip and push his trousers down his scrawny old thighs.

SHIT!

I was definitely in trouble. For an old man his appendage was truly superb. Long, thick and very erect, it now stuck out at a rigid right angle from his body.

My eyes grew very large. And larger still as in an flash he had lowered himself down between my spread legs and immediately forced his monster cock inside my wet and apparently needy pussy. He was clearly excited.

"Ohhhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." I exhaled loudly as he entered my slickness, although it was probably more a scream than a sigh.

My pussy accepted the invasion with some token resistance but Uncle George wasn't to be denied. There was no finesse displayed, nor indeed any compassion for my feelings. He just shoved it in as hard and as deep as he could and watched me writhe about in agony. God it was so big and initially it hurt like hell. But a woman's pussy is immensely adaptable and mine was no exception. The agony I felt soon turned into something altogether more pleasurable as he stretched me to the limit. He was certainly reaching places no-one else had ever been.

Although I was stuffed full of his massive dong I still needed to take control. After all I was supposed to be fucking him to death. I tried to implement my plan by squeezing my pussy muscles but to no avail. By doing that I came almost immediately. It wasn't too much of a surprise as it had been a while since my last orgasm. Uncle George had won this round as he ploughed my furrow. I wouldn't say we made love or indeed that we had sex. Plain and simple ... he just rutted me.

The noise of our flesh slapping together reverberated around my apartment, mingling with the forceful grunts from Uncle George as he hammered into me over and over again. And it mixed with my groans, moans and excited screams of ecstasy as I came time and time again on the end of Uncle George's wonderful horse cock. How an old man had possession of such a wonderful tool was a mystery to me. But he sure knew how to use it.

And as we fucked he groped, fondled and slapped my breasts, paying close attention at all times to my swollen nipples. They were bigger and more engorged than I could ever remember. He tugged and pulled at them, even using them to pull my tits out from my chest. It was rough and tumble sex and I was loving it!

God knows how long we went at it but I could see Uncle George was getting redder and redder in the face as the minutes ticked by. Sweat was now pouring from his brow and dripping down onto my body. His teeth were gritted and his eyes were scrunched up tight as he continued to hammer his cock into me again and again.

Earlier I had been bouncing about trying to wear him out but it was me that was now knackered. So now I just lay there, feeling used. My breasts were flying up and down my chest in time to his forceful thrusts as my hands gripped hold of the cushions as I tried vainly to stop myself from being forced off the end of the sofa. I'd never been fucked like this by anyone ... EVER.

"AARRGGGHHH." His scream caught me by surprise as he stopped suddenly. His face was frozen in a terrified rictus.

This was it. The pay off. He was having a heart attack!

And then he exploded. I felt a torrent of hot spunk gush from the end of his cock and felt it cascade deep into the lower depths of my pussy. His monster cock was pulsing and every pulse seemed to release another seemingly unending flood of sticky white cum into my body.

"FUCK YEAH!!" he exalted as he started to fuck me again. I could still feel spurts pulsing out from the end of his cock but he was still rock hard. It was all too much for my super sensitive body to take. I screamed as the biggest orgasm I'd ever had hit me like an express train. I blacked out!

"Are you alright pet?" My eyes flickered open to see Uncle George peering down at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah ... yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled as I struggled to sit upright. Uncle George bent down to help me. I noticed that his cock was no longer inside me. It was still waving about though, pointing out at a right angle, still rock hard. Meanwhile I seemed to be sitting in a pool of sticky viscous liquid, which was still oozing out of my extremely red and sore looking pussy.

"What happened?" I asked woozily.

"You passed out for a few seconds," he replied with a satisfied smile.

I looked into his face. If I was hoping to see an man close to collapse I was going to be sadly disappointed. He looked remarkably fit and had a healthy glow about him.

"I've never had that happen before," he said, "it must have been because it was you." I frowned questioningly at him. "Well I did tell you earlier, I've always had the hots for you. And I guess that just proves it. Without a doubt that was the best fuck I've EVER had!"

Me too I thought. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"I've never cum that hard," he said, "and it felt like I deposited a gallon of spunk inside you," he added with a cheeky grin. "Anyway, if you're alright I'll get off. I've got things to do." I watched as he pulled on his trousers. I didn't even have the energy to get dressed. I just lay there, naked.

"Don't get up," he said with just a hint of a sarcastic smile, "I'll let myself out." And with that he was gone.

I looked at the closed door for a few minutes. What the fuck just happened? The man was around thirty years older then me yet he was the one who had bounded out the door whilst I just lay there, almost comatose. This wasn't how the plan was supposed to work! He was supposed to be lying on the floor, gasping for breath, clutching at his chest, pleading with me to send for the paramedics.

I finally raised myself off the sofa and padded across to the bathroom leaving a trail of his semen on the floor behind me. I could feel great big globs of his gunk sliding down my legs and could almost hear them as they splattered onto the floor. I hit the shower, where I stayed for a good twenty minutes. I was exhausted. Was it really only Day One!

* * * * * * *

I was amazed when Uncle George didn't come back. I was certain that now that he'd had me he would be desperate to nail me again. After all I was the best fuck he'd ever had!

The next day and in the cold light of dawn I'd taken stock of the current situation. Had I enjoyed being fucked by Uncle George?

Hell yes was the simple answer! But I was convinced that it was only because Kevin hadn't been taking care of my needs much lately.

Ha ... who was I kidding! Uncle George was hung like a horse and he knew how to use it.

I only work part time, usually half days only but today was one of my full days off. I tidied up the apartment, making a note of the things I would like to alter if we had the money. That done I made myself a coffee. Still no Uncle George. I put my mug in the dishwasher and turned my attention to my wardrobe. It was seriously overstocked and some of my holiday clothes had just been stuffed back in haphazardly.

I began to sort through them. Since our holiday, which we couldn't really afford, I had put on a pound or two but I was convinced I could lose it easily when the need arose to get thin again.

There was one outfit that I wore on holiday that I really liked and it would be a shame to throw it away. I finally located the top and the skirt I wore with it and slipped them on.

I sucked in my cheeks. Jeez, they was a bit tight! The short sleeve turquoise top with a lacy ruffle collar was a thin gossamer like fabric just perfect for hot Mediterranean holidays. It showed off a lot of cleavage. And I mean a lot! Kev liked to see me in that one. The skirt was a white mini Rara skirt. It was shorter than I remembered and barely covered my ass. Did I really go out in that on holiday? Still, it looked good. I twirled from side to side in front of the mirror, loving the way the fabric of the skirt moved. It was no good. I had to keep it even though I would have to hit the gym a lot before our next vacation. Always supposing that we could afford to get away again.

Dismissing that thought as negative I then realised there was something missing. Of course. My heels. I rooted around in the bottom of my closet until I found what I was looking for. I slipped them on my feet. That was so much better. The 4" heel stiletto strappy sandal was the perfect compliment for the outfit. My legs never looked better.

I wandered out into the living room and then into the kitchen and then back to the bedroom. I could almost feel the warm summer breeze. My mind drifted off as I recalled balmy days on the beach ... the hot sand between my toes ... sipping cocktails ...

The knock on the front door made me jump. And then my heart lurched as I realised it had to be Uncle George. I tottered over and slowly opened it.

"Hello pet, how are you today?" Uncle George said as he stood there beaming at me. He thrust a big bunch of flowers into my hand as he strode inside. He leaned around them and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh thanks," I uttered ungraciously, "I'll go and put them in water." They were lilies. I hate lilies. Their sickly smell makes me feel ill. They would be in the dustbin before nightfall.

I stood at the sink putting water into a vase.

"God you've got great legs Heidi." I looked over my shoulder. Uncle George was about three feet behind me with his head cocked to one side as he ran his gaze over my legs. "I hadn't realised until now how good they actually are."

"You're kidding right?" I shot back, "my legs are way too fat." I guess you could say I'm a bit sensitive about my legs.

"No, no pet, your legs are great," he replied as I turned to face him. "Holy fuck Heidi. Could you wear anything more revealing than that?" His eyes were glued to my cleavage. I glanced down. My breasts had overwhelmed my bra and were now attempting to cascade out of my top.

I don't know why I looked. Idle curiosity perhaps? Nevertheless I looked ... at his crotch. It was already tenting his trousers. My stomach turned over as the butterflies went off crazy inside. I turned and gripped hold of the kitchen worktop as my knees nearly gave way.

Quick as a flash Uncle George was there. "Are you okay pet?"

"I'm fine," I managed to gasp out. I could already feel his bulge pressing in between my ass cheeks, it's sheer size already spreading them, trying to gain entry. His arms closed around my waist and I groaned.

"No ... please Uncle George ... not again."

"Shush ... shush pet ... it'll be fine. And you know you want it!"

His hands began to massage my ass cheeks beneath my mini skirt. He was feeling bare flesh as he ran his fingers lightly over and around my full, round ass, cupping and fondling it. "You've got a great ass Heidi," he moaned as he snuggled his head into my neck. He nibbled on my ear lobe sending shivers down my spine. My body began to twitch and my legs trembled. Yes, I am that easy to get going!

He slipped a finger under that bit of thong that disappears into the ass crack. I adjusted my stance to enable him to get access to my pussy from behind. I felt his finger slide easily inside. "Ohhhhhh ..." I moaned. I bent at the knees and slumped forward, my head resting on my arms on the worktop surface and my ass sticking up in the air as Uncle George proved that he too could pluck my strings like a virtuoso.

"Please ... stop ..." I pleaded, more in desperation than anything else. My body was winning the battle as per Kev's plan. Uncle George just chuckled as he slid a second finger in to join up with the first. His thumb began to press up against my anal bud. A bit more pressure and it was in. I groaned deeply as my legs started to move. My pussy was alive and my body was ready. I pushed my butt out further, inviting Uncle George to pleasure me anyway he liked. I was past the point of caring now.

A hand came up and landed on my breasts. They were dangling down quite nicely and it took little or no effort to free them first from my top and then from my bra. They fell into Uncle George's hand. He gave them as good a grope as he could one handed before he was forced by their sheer size to bring his second hand into play. My pussy was less than impressed but it soon forgave him as he began to pull and twist on my nipples. The hot wiring was still in place and it wasn't long before my pussy was convulsing from the little jolts of electricity that were now emanating from it to pulse throughout my body. He pulled on my tits, using them as if they were udders and he had to milk them. I didn't care. I was primed and ready to go. it was time to receive the monster.

My breasts suddenly swung free. Uncle George released them as he bent his knees and dropped both hands onto the front of my sculpted thighs. He moved them slowly up and around, rising higher with every pass. I opened my legs a little wider to help him. Both hands arrived at the vee at the top of my thighs at the same time. I could feel my pussy lips dilating and contracting as they waited for the touch they knew was coming.

"Oooooohhh ..." I shuddered long and hard as his fingers touched my outer pussy for the first time. I could feel the lips were engorged and swollen and I sensed Uncle George must feel that too. He softly ran his fingertip over them, tracing their outline through the fabric of my sopping wet lacy thong. "Oooohhhhmmm ..." I shuddered and moaned longer this time.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my thong and pulled it down my legs. He let his hand take it's time on the descent, letting it caress my thighs and then my calves, clearly revelling in the feel and shape of my legs before ending at my feet. Without being asked I raised each foot in turn to allow him to remove my thong completely.

I heard his zip being lowered and the rattle of his buckle as he unfastened his belt. In the still air of the apartment all sounds were intensified. His breathing was ragged and I could feel the heat emanating from his body. He pulled off his trousers and his shirt.

I glanced over my shoulder my eyes seeking out his horse cock. I was almost quivering in anticipation, scared but eager.

He came to stand up against my ass. I could feel his great big cock throbbing against my flesh, touching me as he moved nearer. His hands roughly grabbed hold of my ass cheeks pulling them apart and I felt the head of his large cock being forced through them and into my pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhh ..." I groaned, "please ... Uncle George ... take it slow ... please ..."

He shoved a bit harder as he felt more resistance than yesterday. Inch by painful inch he coaxed his manhood deeper into my willing pussy until finally he stopped. I was completely full of his cock. I tried to squeeze him with my pussy muscles but it achieved nothing. So much for being in control. He grabbed hold of my hips and withdrew nearly all the way out.

As he pushed forward, I turned to face forward again, my mouth wide open in glorious painful ecstasy. He withdrew again and immediately pushed forward, driving his full length home in one fluid movement. And then again. And again. Faster each time, with more and more urgency. I could hear his breathing was laboured and sometimes he even seemed to be not breathing at all. Maybe Kev's master plan could work after all. I thrust my hips back to meet his, urging him on, screaming at him, willing and wanting him to fuck me harder and deeper.

I tried to make him work harder to get me to cum. But his cock was so big and thick he was hitting all the right places pretty much constantly. I felt the tell tale signs, the curling of my toes and the tingling in my ear lobes as my first orgasm came belting along at a rate of knots. I confess I screamed like a banshee. I had never felt this aroused when being fucked before.

My second orgasm came along sooner than I expected too. Uncle George was pulling at my nipples now like his life depended on whether or not he could extract some milk from my large breasts. All it did to me was send me deliriously wild.

My third orgasm came when he fiddled with my clit and my fourth after he shoved his finger up my back passage again at the same time he grabbed hold of my swinging boobs.

I was now struggling to stand and felt myself slumping lower and lower against the kitchen unit. And still Uncle George hadn't cum.

"Stop ... please Uncle ... I can't take anymore," I was almost crying as I looked over my shoulder at him. He was red faced but not overly so. In fact he looked as if he could carry on for quite a while longer.

"Okay pet," he said as with a loud slurping sound he pulled his big cock free. Obviously my pussy didn't like it being withdrawn and was reluctant to give it up.

"Come with me," he said as he grabbed my hand. He led me into my bedroom. There before me was the bed I shared with my husband. The ultimate place of betrayal when committing adultery. I didn't care. I was knackered and hopped right up on there. Uncle George clambered up as well and was immediately laid between my thighs sliding his large cock effortlessly back into my now stretched receptacle of lust.

It was so good and I was in heaven. He might be an old and wrinkly man but there was nothing wrong with his equipment. His hips undulated as he moved up and down my body, as he continued to fuck me.

After a while he sat up, grabbed hold of my legs and stretched them out wide. That made it feel different. He ran his hands up and down my legs a few times then taking a firm hold of them he pulled them up vertically before pushing them back towards me. Oh my god but that felt good! Another totally different angle of attack. A few minutes later and he changed again. For my part, I just kept cumming again and again.

In my brief moments of lucidity, when I wasn't screaming with passion, I did wonder where he got his stamina from. But it didn't matter. His wonderful cock was taking me to places I'd never been and as much as I loved Kev, I knew I would never be able to give up Uncle George's cock now. He could have me anytime and any place he wanted from now on.

He was now pounding me relentlessly, never stopping and as he continued to fuck me his large mitts were constantly working over my breasts, pinching and tweaking at my nipples. It just felt so good and it wasn't long before I came again.

This time Uncle George wasn't far behind. He strained and bucked and then let go. Yet again I was awash with what seemed like gallons of his cum. My pussy was so stuffed full of his cock I could feel it pulsing as he fired his gunge deep inside me. And then he pulled out and I felt his white sticky fluid flood out to trickle across my ass cheeks to seep down onto the sheet below.

As I lay there, basking in the afterglow of another marathon fuck fest a malevolent thought entered my head. I smiled to myself. To think I'd been avoiding Uncle George for years. If I'd known this is what he could do to me, I'd have let him have me sooner!

"Come on pet, time to get yourself up." Uncle George's words snapped my out my reverie. I looked quizzically at him. "I thought I'd take you shopping."

He'd uttered the magic word. Shopping! I was out of bed in a flash. A quick shower and I was good to go. Uncle George just stood there grinning from ear to ear as he watched me dress hurriedly.

So this was to be my reward for letting him fuck me. But I didn't care. He took me to the posh end of town where all the expensive label haute couture shops were clustered around a pretty courtyard. It was an area I knew well.