The Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan slumped back onto the soft 'blanket of air', cooing and gurgling.

She felt the presence shift upward between her wide stretched thighs and gasped when she felt its massive, thickness settle between her wet, swollen folds. It began a slow, ecstatic sawing motion, burrowing deeper between them with each stroke. Susan vaulted up her arousal ladder as the pulsing hardness swept over her engorged organ and down onto her excited inner lips. Her hands reached out and grasped her Lovers hips and pulled them forceful inward and she squealed in joy as its warm, throbbing hardness pressed onto her rigid clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Goddddddddddddddd .."

Her hands moved between their bodies and her Lover lifted upward a little causing its erection to slip out of the her clasping folds. Her hands searched for and found its incredible 'erection'. She moaned when her hands and fingers were barely able to wrap themselves around the straining hardness. Both her mind and body now needed, now wanted and now craved for this magnificent phallus to penetrate her. She felt her Lover pull its engorged thickness down through her folds until the thick head nestled into her excited inner lips. Susan closed her eyes, her breath quickened and gasps of expectation flowed from her open mouth.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

She felt her oozing entrance being stretched as the thick 'gland' nudged inward. The pressure was almost unbearable and for a fleeting moment, apprehension filled her mind. It quickly disappeared as her eager opening stretched ecstatically over the 'head' of her Lover's massive 'erection'. She wiggled her hips and the wonderful fullness moved further inward. Her dilating vagina eagerly expanded to accommodate her advancing Lover and her vaginal muscles began to kiss and caress the incredible thickness.

Her Lover slipped further into her enflamed passage and incoherent sounds of joy escaped her open mouth. It burrowed partly inward and then slowly withdrew, repeating the pleasure cycle until Susan's vagina got used its thickness. It slipped further inward and Susan's mind was being saturated with ecstatic sensations that she had only dreamed about. She wanted more of her Lover's magnificent 'manhood' .. she wanted it all. She held her breath and lunged her hips forcefully upward, skewering her seething sex onto the magnificent phallus.

Susan wailed as the long thickness plunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She and her Lover froze in sexual union. Her body had never felt such fullness and her mind was flooded with intense jolts of joy as the stretched and spasming vaginal walls rippled up and down over the flexing surface of her Lover's 'erection'.

It slowly, almost teasingly, pulled outward and Susan gasped at the ecstatic friction. The throbbing 'head' reached her clasping inner lips and then sunk slowly inward. Her Lover now started a cycle of slow and fast strokes. All the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out. Susan was in orgasmic heaven. Her stretched vaginal muscles were now used to the girth of her Lover and began to massage and milk the wonderful beast that was burrowing into her enraged sex. On occasion it would delay over her hyper-excited sweet spot with ecstatic twists and flexes and Susan would arch up and wail in ecstasy.

She felt hands grip her flailing legs behind the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders which pushed her flared sex upward, allowing her Lover full penetration into her body. Its 'erection' bored into her seething passage and the flexing thickness of the head pushed into the flowering portal to her womb.

Susan locked her legs around the lower 'back' of her phantom Lover and her hips began a frenzied counter thrusting action. The thick juices of her steamy passage were now flowing and soft slurping sound could be heard as the long, thick organ plowed into the depths of sexual being. Susan felt the beginnings of her orgasm building in a way that she had never felt it build before. It started as a series of wonderful spasms deep within her vagina. It rumbled outward past her twitching folds and onto her rigid, ruby red clitoris and swept upward onto her aching firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The sensations intensified and she began moaning and gurgling incoherently.

"Yesss .. Deeper .. Faster .."

Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and kicked frantically in the air. Her thick juices spurted past the stretched opening of her vagina. She arched upward impaling her Lover's massive hardness deep into her cervix and womb. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth open wide and no sound was heard.

The ecstatic rumblings turned into orgasmic explosions and Susan came out of her euphoric freeze and wailed loudly as her fourth orgasm shattered her mind and body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her saturated mind lost all touch with reality and she floated on an orgasmic cloud between consciousness and unconsciousness. Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high, moaning as the delicious aftershock rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She suddenly realized that her Lover's engorged erection was still deeply embedded within her body. Her arousal vaulted up the orgasmic elevator knowing that this wasn't finished yet. Her Lover now began its final series of masterful strokes. It brought her to new sexual heights like a maestro of a symphony orchestra. Susan's orgasmic cloud returned and she cooed and gurgled as her body became immersed in an orgasmic pressure cooker.

Her womb flared open and her swollen folds clasped around the magnificent penetrator as it stroked into and out of her frothy sheath. Her legs snaked around its lower back and she thrust her hips up hard to impale herself deep on its driving 'erection'. Her body began to match its pounding lunges with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

Suddenly Susan felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure built rapidly within her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy as her Lover began ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing passage. Her mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her womanhood exploded with her fifth orgasm.

Her Lover's jerking and throbbing erection began to jettison heaving torrents of its ejaculant, and she could feel the delicious, thick liquid shooting into her and swirling around inside her cervix and womb. Her frenzied vaginal muscles clenched and milked her Lover's erupting hardness as another all consuming orgasm started at the tips of toes and spread to the tips of her aching breasts.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Susan abandoned all body control. She leaned forward and reached frantically between their bodies with both hands. She finally found and began massaging her Lover's huge, heavy, swaying 'balls'. New torrents of thick ejaculant gushed into her convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs froze in mid air with her toes tightly curled. White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but bright flashes of orgasmic lights.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room as her sixth and final orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several minutes. Her body continued to orgasm as her Lover continued to flex its ejaculating hardness. It leaned over her body and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt her Lover's huge 'member' still flexing within her. She grasped his 'head' and pulled it down to her face and aggressively kissed it as her body spasmed and convulsed. She moaned into its 'mouth' with deep sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM .."

It hunched up its hips and slowly its long, thick member slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

As Susan recovered, she saw wet wash cloths descend onto her body and she watched and felt herself being cleaned. She moaned as they brushed over and around her breasts, labia and clitoris. When 'they' were finished, she felt herself 'floating' toward her bed. The covers and top sheet were magically pulled down toward the foot of bed and Susan felt herself being lowered on it.

She smiled and whispered to unseen Lover,

"Will we be together again?"

As if in response, she felt her rigid clitoris being suck into a warm, moist 'mouth'. A tongue deliciously curled around it and Susan gasped in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

The sheet was pulled over nakedness and one by one the candles were extinguished. When she saw the laptop turn 'off', she smiled and rolled over onto her side and fell into a deep restful sleep.

1.05 Susan and the Jacuzzi:

Susan woke at 7:30 fully refreshed and happy. She thought about what had happened to her last night and a smile crossed her face. It had been three years since her nasty divorce and her abstinence had come to an end under the most bizarre and fulfilling circumstances that she could ever have imagined. She hummed a tune as she relaxed in the candle lit shower.

She went to a local restaurant for breakfast and then returned to the house. By mid morning the electric and internet were connected and Susan now had an internet phone. After calling everyone to let them know that she was formally moved into her new home, she buried herself doing all the smaller things that still remained.

The evening rolled around and she cooked her first dinner and then relaxed on the sectional watching her HDTV.

One of nice items that she had installed was a full size, sunken Jacuzzi that four people could comfortably relax in. It was 8 feet in diameter and three feet deep with a rail that circled the rim of the tub. It had soft comfortable seats embedded in the walls. An added feature was a raisable platform in front of each seat that could be used as a foot or leg rest. All the jets could be moved out of Jacuzzi walls and used for 'personal' attention.

Susan decided to try out her new Jacuzzi. She left the sectional, walked upstairs and into the 'Jacuzzi room'. As she undressed, her mind thought about her unseen Lover and a warm flush spread across her body.

She slipped into the large tub and sat on one of the seats and pressed the button that raised the platform in front of her seat. She then turned on the jets, lifted her legs onto the platform and leaned back onto the padded Jacuzzi wall. Susan closed her eyes and sighed as the swirling waters flowed onto body with warm caressing waves.

In a few minutes, her mind and body slipped into a dream like state. She was unaware that three jets had extended themselves and were slowly approaching her body. One of the nozzles aimed its massaging stream so the swirling water flowed gently up and down Susan's closed legs from her toes to the apex of her thighs. It delayed just a few seconds on her labia and then slowly retraced its journey back to her toes. The other two jets started a tantalizingly massaging action on her breasts and nipples.

A long soft sigh was heard as her body was caressed and soothed by the warm, flowing waters. Her nipples started to stiffen and her labia started to tingle. As the nozzle started one of its upward sweeps on her legs, Susan unconsciously bent her legs and rested her feet on the raised platform. As the massaging waters reach her labia, it stop and let the flow deliciously spread over her outer lips. The sigh turned into a moan as her inner lips and stiffening clitoris responded to the insistent swirling and loving waters.

Still in the dream like state, Susan spread her thighs and her sexual treasures flared open. The jet repositioned itself between Susan's bent knees and directed its sensuous, massaging flow directly onto her swelling labia.

Susan moaned and began closing and opening her thighs as delicious slivers of pleasure began to saturate her sex.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Her clitoris became engorged, the folds of her labia swelled and her inner lips started to clench.

Susan moaned as her arousal intensified.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Susan's loud moan brought her back to reality. When she saw the position that her legs were in and felt the aroused state of her body, Susan cried out in disbelief.

She then noticed the three extended nozzles with their caressing and massaging waters and knew it was 'them'. She smiled and relaxed back into her seat, spreading her legs even wider and rested her arms along the top of the Jacuzzi just under the circular rail.

As the nozzles continued their foreplay, Susan's breathing became more rapid. Her engorged clitoris jumped and throbbed as the bubbling water caressed and fondled it, her fully erect nipples tingled and her labia felt like a hundred mouths were sucking and licking her enflamed furrow and flared folds. Her hips began pushing her excited sex against the relentless nozzle and its incredible massaging flow.

Susan gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

Suddenly, the nozzles turned away and Susan gasped in frustration,

"Ohhhh .. Noooo .. Don't leave me .."

She stopped in mid sentence when she felt the soft, warm 'hands' of her Lovers closing around her arms, waist and legs. A dazed Susan was guided into a kneeling position on the floor of the Jacuzzi. Her hands were then placed on the circular rail that ringed the tub. Except for her head and shoulders, her entire body was under the warm swirling waters. Her head was lifted and a small pillow was put on the top ledge of the tub for her head to rest on. She felt hands touching her bent knees and slowly her legs and thighs were spread apart. Her firm breasts swayed underneath her body and their erect nipples tingled as flowing waters excited them, her clitoris and her labia.

The nozzles returned and Susan's breathing quickened as her arousal heightened. Her hips began moving in all directions, guiding the jets from one ecstatic erogenous zone to another. She closed her eyes and thought about nothing except the waves of pleasure and joy that were rippling all across her kneeling body.

She gasped and panted as her engorged clitoris dominated her sensations. She felt a warm pressure on the cheeks of her buttocks and then felt it move downward toward the junction of her spread thighs. She moaned as her Lover's 'hand' palmed the swollen folds and a 'finger' slipped into the pink crease, nestling into her clasping inner lips. After a few teasing caresses, the long, thick 'finger' nudged inward twisting and turning. She moaned louder when a second 'finger' twisted inward and both started stroking in and out of her clenching vagina. The nozzle between her thighs concentrated on her throbbing organ of joy.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the twisting 'fingers' of her Lover, trying to draw them deeper into her rippling sheath.

They suddenly pulled out and Susan moaned again with disappointment.

She felt two large hands come to rest on hips and at the same time a pulsing thickness slipped between her swollen folds.

She knew that her Lover had returned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Yessssssssssssssssssss .."

Susan began to shift her hips up and down causing her Lover's thick 'gland' to burrow deeper between the folds as it glided up and done from her inner lips to her rigid organ of joy. She gasped with joy as it pressed onto her hard clitoris and then nestle within her clasping inner lips. She ground her sex in tight circles as the thick 'head' nestled deeper into the center of her eager vaginal opening. She pushed back and her elastic opening slipped ecstatically over her Lover's flexing 'crown'. She pushed back again and felt the entrance widen and she gasped as the first thick "inch" slipped into her treasured opening. Her excited entrance stretched ecstatically around the flexing head', sending ripples of joy throughout her sex.

Her Lover nudged deeper into her steamy cavern and her clenching vaginal walls ecstatically expanded around the deep throbbing thickness. She moaned loudly and thrust forcefully rearward, impaling herself fully onto her Lover's massive 'erection'. Susan's vagina, cervix and womb flared open in acceptance and she squealed with ecstatic joy.

Her Lover pulled back and Susan's clenching vagina fought its withdrawal. It plunged back in and Susan's rearward thrust matched it. The rhythm was set, Entity and female worked in unison to bring each other toward their respective climatic orgasms. Susan's hips were a blur as she matched her Lover thrust for thrust. She was panting, gasping and gurgling. Her mouth drooled and her vagina oozed its thick juices. Her bullet nipples and extended organ of joy felt as though they were going to explode. Her first orgasmic wave came crashing down on her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Susan saw nothing except white flashes of light and was gulping great quantities of air. She spread her thighs as wide as her tendons would allow. With every outward pull, her thick vaginal juices spewed past her swollen labia lips and mixed with the swirling waters.

Her Lover lunged into the depths of her vagina again and again. She gurgled with joy as the magnificent shaft began to twist and flex.

Suddenly she felt an incredible liquid pressure jettisoning deep within clenching vaginal passage. An ecstatic ballooning caused her to cry out in joy as her Lover started its forceful ejaculations. Her Lover's deep lunging 'erection' never missed a beat. It catapulted Susan toward her orgasmic edge. Her body froze in time as jolts of pure joy exploded from the tip of her head to her toes. Her vaginal muscles clamped and clenched all along the length of her Lover's spewing phallus.

Susan squealed as her orgasm rolled like freight trains throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her body lost consciousness in mid wail. Her hips slumped downward, impaling her enflamed sex on her Lover's granite-like hardness. It continued to ejaculate deep within her and Susan's unconscious body continued milking it. In about a minute, Susan regained consciousness and moaned as her aftershocks roamed throughout her body. Her Lover's softening erection withdrew from her body and Susan moaned as the wonderful fullness left her frothy vaginal passage.

"Ohhhhh .. Don't leave me .."

She felt unseen hands help into a standing position and assist her out the Jacuzzi. Soft towels came out of nowhere and began drying her nakedness.

She whispered,

"Will I ever be able to see you .. or talk to you?"

There was no sound, only thoughts that entered her mind.

'We must remain this way. I think it adds to the excitement.'

Susan smiled and said,

"Oh yes, it really does."

'We will be with you whenever you wish it, day or night.'

Susan breathed in deeply, her life was now changed forever.

A final thought entered her mind,

'There is no need to lock the door to the basement. It can be a source of great pleasure for you and your friends.'

Susan sensed that the presences had left and she looked at herself in the mirror and saw her glowing nakedness and smiled. She would unlock the door to the basement.

End of The Inheritance Ch.01

Next: Dianne and her son come to the Beach House.

12