The Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara completes her first visit.
1.5k words
4.42
25k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Again, please feel free to make comments and suggestions. I want to improve my writing to earn your votes.)

Standing in only her heels, Barbara moved closer and watched the old man work his way towards the center of the bed. Everything had changed now with James and Kim in the picture. How had James found out?

"Here."

Now flat on his back, he patted the white cotton sheet next to his side. Slipping off her heels, she slid over the fresh linen to where he wanted her. After lifting her face, his hand moved under her body, his fingers crawling along her skin. She rose to her knees facing him and parted her knees. His fingers covered her sex, adding to the heat he had already started. Staring at his weathered face, she knew Kim would do anything to please the old bastard. Bending over his face, she offered her breasts to his thin lips. He immediately began tormenting her left nipple.

Barbara knew she had to please her husband's grandfather. She and John had talked about it for days after John had visited him at his home. He explained how his Grandfather had been diagnosed with cancer and after a few drinks, confessed he had found a younger woman to share his last days with. They were going to travel and experience all the things that he had missed during his life. It had taken John several hours to convince the old man his place was near his family where they could take care of him. It had taken him considerably longer to convince her that she should take care of his "other" needs.

She was forced to make the decision when he called looking for John. Barbara listened as he ranted and raved how the nurse had just quit. When she questioned him further, she learned that he wanted more than the nurse was willing to give.

"I'll be damned if I'll go to my grave with having a little fun before I die."

After telling him she would call John right away, she knew what she had to do. She let her husband make the arrangements.

"Like that Missy?"

Biting her lip, she thought about James and Kim.

"Mmmmm, yes I do."

"Then bring that wet pussy over here and let me get a taste."

His wet fingers pressed against the inside of her thigh, guiding her over his face. She leaned forward, keeping her weight on her hands and knees. Staring at his cock, she edged back until she felt his tongue slither through her folds. She tried to relax. Swallowing hard, she remembered the things John had promised. The money, the new home, the schools they could send their son to. Lowering her face, she kissed his purple tinted tip. His mouth vibrated against her sex. Closing her eyes, she lowered her mouth until her lips engulfed the lemon-sized head. She ran her tongue over it, noticing his cock felt like any other she had experienced. Hard and throbbing, it denied his age. Barbara thought of her husband as she wrapped her fingers around the warm male flesh. Slowly she worked her hand up and down, thinking about its length. Longer than her husbands, she tried to remember her biggest and how it compared when a shock of pleasure shot through her. The old man had maneuvered his face so his he could concentrate on her clit. The hard, rubbery feeling his mouth generated was unlike anything she felt before. She groaned around the warm flesh in her mouth.

As he mouthed the top of her sex, Barbara tired to forget who it was between her thighs. Concentrating on the growing sensation deep inside, she began to enjoy the pleasurable feeling creeping through her body. When his hand touched the side of her face, she began moving her head, tightening her lips around the hard flesh. She arched her back, offering all off her sex to him. He nibbled and lapped and teased. Straightening on her hands, she moved her hips ever so slightly and guided his mouth just where she wanted. She felt his hands on her breasts and when he tightened his fingers on her nipples, she felt a long wave of pleasure course through her body. She bit her lower lip, muffling the sounds that tried to escape from deep in her chest. She tensed again as she felt his tongue caress her weeping folds. Barbara reveled in the most intense orgasm she had experienced since the birth of her son. Shaking, she settled back on her hands. Opening her eyes, she saw the long, slender cock.

"Oh Gawd."

The words slipped from her mouth. His fingers rolled and tugged at her nipples. She felt his mouth on the tender skin at the top, inside of her thighs. Without another word, she lifted her hips over and away from him. She ran her hand over his pajama-clad chest.

He didn't look so old now. His hard, blue eyes were filled with lust. There was color in his pale, weathered face. Straddling his narrow hips, she pressed her finger against his lips when she thought he was going to speak. She did not want his cruel words. Straightening on her knees, she reached back and between them. Filling her hand, she guided the tip of his warm, hard flesh between her open folds. She moved it slowly along her sensitive length, letting it nestle at her wet opening. Closing her eyes to mere slits, she blurred his image through heavy lashes. Then she began lowering herself onto him.

Barbara felt the still tingling skin stretch to accommodate the large head. Slowly she settled down, her climax allowing it to ease inside with little discomfort. When she could no longer hold the throbbing flesh in her hand comfortably, she released him and adjusted her body to maintain her balance. She lifted herself slightly before beginning to lower herself again. When the felt the pressure increase and the subtle pain begin, she paused for a moment, rocking gently. More and more of him pushed inside until she felt the material of his pajamas touch the back of her thighs. Leaning forward, she rested on her elbows and began moving her hips slowly up and down.

"D-damn."

His word pleased her in some perverted, twisted way.

"Like this John?"

She worked her mouth between the top and second buttons oh his shirt.

"Y-yes."

She paused then, rotating her hips with him deep inside her. He gasped. She bore down on him. His hands clutched at her bottom. She began moving slowly, deliberately. Barbara could feel him moving under her.

"Easy John."

She rose to her knees, keeping her weight off him as she continued to move slowly. She opened the buttons of the pajama tops and ran her hands over his gray covered chest. Closing her eyes, she walked her fingers to his face and felt her own wetness lingering there. Barbara offered him her index finger. He drew it deeply into his mouth, sucking hungrily on it.

Placing her free hand next to his head, she leaned forward again, letting her breast brush the side of his face. He pushed her finger free, choosing her hard, reddened nipple. She gasped, adjusting her body on both hands as he sucked greedily at her breast. Barbara felt the warmth again, a slow burning pleasure filling her. She twisted her chest, forcing his mouth to her other breast as she increased her movement.

She loved the feeling his hard length gave her, moving deeply inside. She rocked a little quicker, enjoying every beautiful inch of the much older man. She felt so full. She wanted to enjoy it now. His hands caressing her bottom, his nails occasionally dragging over the tightening flesh. His greedy lips moving over her breasts, sucking and mouthing her sensitive nipples.

Suddenly, as he bit into her right breast and his fingers dug into her skin, she knew he was coming. She pushed back and down, needing to feel his hot seed fill her. He groaned into her pliant flesh as she felt the sudden burst of heat deep inside. She bore down hard against his spewing length, holding her breath as he expanded, the heat now spreading throughout her clasping sex. He clung to her, tighter than she ever thought imaginable. For several minutes, they lay there as he struggled to catch his breath. When she tried to move away, afraid for his safety, his hands held her tightly in place. Barbara was surprised at his strength.

"T-thank you."

She kissed his exposed chest.

"Your welcome John."

She tried to move away again.

"No, not yet. "

She remained there, crouched over him on all fours. That was when she realized that he was still very erect and still deep inside her.

"J-John?"

"Cum for me. I want to feel you cum for me Barb."

"A-are you sure John?"

He slapped her bottom lightly in response…

An hour later, after showering, Barbara slowly got dressed. Kissing her husbands sleeping Grandfather on his wrinkled cheek, she silently opened the bedroom door. She was surprised when a man dressed in starched whites rose from a chair next to the door.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. When I arrived and looked in the bedroom, I saw Mr. Carruthers occupied. I stayed close in case something went wrong."

Barbara just looked up at the tall man and feeling the color fill her cheeks, rushed out the front door.