The Inheritance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Entity pulled Daniel's hand away,

'It is time remove that thick patch of hair that is hiding your penis.'

The shower was turned off and Daniel felt light pressures on his back, thighs and legs and then felt himself being put into a sitting position. He looked at the mirrored shower wall and watched as his bent legs were pulled back toward his hips and spread apart. It was as if he was sitting on a soft chair of thick air. He cringed when he saw his softening small penis receding into his pubic hair.

Daniel saw a bottle being lifted from one of the corner shelves. As it got nearer to him, he saw that it was labeled 'Permanent Depilatory'.

His breathing quickened. He had seen pictures of males and females on the internet with hairless genitals and always wondered what he would look and like with no hair down 'there'. He felt his arms being pulled up level with his shoulders and his sitting position was slightly reclined. He could see the head of penis, swaying testicles and the spread cheeks of his buttocks in the mirror. The bottle floated toward him and the silky liquid was poured onto his left arm and arm pit. It moved to his right arm and it too was drenched with the thick liquid. The bottle moved down toward the junction of his thighs and the silky liquid saturated his genitals, inner thighs and between the cheeks of his buttocks. Both bent and spread legs received the same treatment.

Daniel looked mesmerized as he felt a multitude of 'hands' massaging the Depilatory onto arms, legs and genitals. The 'hands' on his thighs, penis and balls worked the warm, thick liquid into the thick hair that covered his sex and he panted when the 'hands' and 'fingers' went from mixing to arousing. His small penis stirred and soared to full erection

Daniel moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his loins.

Soon it felt like thousands of bubbles were exploding across his body and wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded his genitals, anal area, arms and legs. As the 'popping' sensations faded, Daniel saw his bodily hair dissolving in front of his eyes.

He saw the removable shower head being lifted and he gasped as the pulsing waters flooded his sex and body. As the Depilatory and the remnants of his hair were washed away, he saw, for the first time the full length of his erection and a look of dismay washed across face when he saw how small it really was.

The Entity sensed it and his thoughts said,

'Don't be dismayed Daniel, that will be taken care of next.'

The shower head was moved so it was in direct alignment with his erection and swaying testicles. His mind wasn't prepared for the intense waves of pleasure that flooded his loins as the pulsing waters caressed and massaged his hard manhood. The excited gland at the head of his erection throbbed and tingled.

Daniel squealed and his hips jerked forward at the ecstatic contact.

His hips began thrusting his engorged member into the pulsing flow. Suddenly the shower head was removed and Daniel wailed with disappointment as he was pulled back from his orgasmic trip point.

He felt a warm breath of moist air bathe his small erection and then an incredible suckling sensation gripped his straining hardness. The 'mouth' of the Entity descended onto his smallness with an exquisite deep sucking action. Its 'tongue' curled into the drooling opening and began to suck up his preseminal fluids as though it were a straw.

The unseen 'mouth' and 'cheeks' squeezed and sucked the engorged organ and Daniel's hips bucked and jerked as the Entity catapulted him toward his orgasmic edge. His ejaculation started at the base of his erection and surged upward. The thick liquid of joy swirled and teased his highly excited gland and then spewed into his Lovers thirsty and waiting 'mouth'.

The Entity reached down and lifted his churning balls and Daniel wailed as another thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his jerking member and erupted into the feasting 'mouth'.

The Entity pulled his 'mouth' away from Daniel's semi-erection and watched as the head drooled with the remnants of his ejaculation.

Thoughts entered his mind,

'Now that had to feel good. How do you like your hairless body?'

Daniel looked into the mirror and gazed at his hairless genitals. Despite its smallness, the sight of his nuded and softening penis and balls excited him.

He smiled and nodded his head.

2. Erection and Nipple enhancement:

Daniel saw two bottles appear out of nowhere, floating toward him. He watched in awe as the bottles were tipped and saw four pools of a thick golden liquid forming in front of his body, two in front of his chest and two in front of the junction of his thighs. The liquid had been poured onto unseen 'hands' that were now moving toward his breast and genital area. He gasped as the liquid made contact with his body and the 'hands' began massaging the warm liquid onto his areolas, nipples, penis and testicles.

Within seconds, he felt an exquisite warmth and firmness grip his chest. His penis began to tingle and stir, his testicles became bloated and heavy. In a few more seconds the wonderful, massaging 'hands' that were adorning his body caused Daniel to experience sensations that dreams were made of. An exquisite firmness gripped his areolas and Daniel looked into the mirror and saw his breast areas expanding. His nipples had never felt so hard or so excited. The relentless 'hands' and 'fingers' caused his penis to soar to full erection and he moaned as his straining member throbbed in the air with a hardness he had never felt before. The need to thrust it into something .. anything became almost unbearable.

ERECTION: 3.00" x 1.00" .. 3.50" x 1.00"

Daniel felt an incredible surge within his erection and thought his eyes were deceiving him when he saw it become just a little longer.

NIPPLES: 3/16"

ERECTION: 4.00" X 1.25" .. 4.50" X 1.25"

As the 'hands' massaged and kneaded, his erect nipples grew larger and his erection continued to expand with ecstatic spurts.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

NIPPLES: 1/4"

ERECTION: 5.00" x 1.50" .. 5.50" x 1.50"

His erect nipples stood out like hard bullets and the head of his erection glistened in the light with its drooling preseminal fluids.

NIPPLES: 3/8"

ERECTION: 6.50" x 1.75" .. 7.00" x 1.75"

The swirling 'fingers' and massaging 'hands' on his nipples, erection and testicles intensified their actions as they had more and more to massage and knead. More of the thick lotions were poured onto his body and Daniel began moaning and gasping as his sexuality was enhanced. As his erection expanded and nipples grew, Daniel's testicles became heavier and a deep, needful ache spread across his loins.

NIPPLES: 1/2"

ERECTION: 7.50" x 1.75"

Daniel saw his sexual enhancements in the mirror and look of sheer joy flooded his face. His erect, bullet-like nipples stood out like two beacons and his engorged erection stood tall and hard between his spread thighs.

The 'hands' moved away from his body and again Daniel moaned in disappointment.

They were quickly replaced with the removable shower head and the moan turned into excited gasps as the pulsing waters washed the enhancing liquid from his tingling nipples, erection and testicles. His hips thrust his engorged manhood into the massaging waters, desperately looking for relief.

3. Entity, Deep Throat:

The massaging shower head was returned to the holder and Daniel's hips continued to thrust his hardness into the air.

The Entity's thoughts filled his mind,

'Let me give you the relief you so desperately need. I am going to feast on that wonderful nectar that shoots out of that huge, hard penis of yours.'

Daniel's breathing quickened and his erection jumped excitedly. His Lover looked down and saw Daniel's precum was drooling from the tip of his thick gland. Daniel felt his 'friend' put its 'hands' on his shoulders and moved inward between his wide spread thighs, its 'lips' gently touched his lips. Daniel opened his mouth and they kissed passionately.

A low, guttural moan escaped Daniel's mouth when he felt the Entity's rigid member pressing against his own erection. The sensations were unlike anything that he could have imagined.

It broke the kiss and a dazed Daniel gasped and panted.

It starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Daniel's neck and shoulders. It's 'hands' reached in and palmed Daniel's firm areolas. A low moan escaped Daniel's lips and it became louder when the caressing 'finger' tips moved onto his enhanced nipples and began manipulating the erect buds.

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Daniel's breathing quickened. The 'mouth' and 'lips' now trekked downward toward Daniel's right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe the excited nipple and then he felt it being drawn inward, into his Lover's suckling 'mouth'. He moaned as the 'lips' and 'tongue' kissed and swirled around his excited, straining nipple.

In a few seconds the suckling 'mouth' kissed it's way over to Daniel's left areola and devoured the left nipple. All the while the 'hands' continued to massage and knead both of Daniel's areolas. His Lover equally divided its attention to both nipples and Daniel's breathing came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his tingling nipples into his Lover's wonderful 'hands' and devouring 'mouth'.

While the 'mouth' continued to suck and suckle on his excited nipples, its 'hands' massaged their way down his abdomen. Daniel's pants deepened as the 'hands' neared the base of throbbing erection then moved to his inner thighs. The 'hands' slipped inward toward his heavy, swaying testicles and gently began to massage them. Daniel moaned again as waves of pleasure radiated outward from his Lover's massaging 'hands'. While his Lover's 'hands' pushed Daniel's arousal level higher and higher, its 'mouth' left Daniel's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Daniel's abdomen.

Daniel knew where the suckling 'mouth' was headed and his sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum drooled from the twitching head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling 'mouth' came nearer and nearer to its destination. Daniel felt the suckling 'lips' leave his abdomen and then a warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive gland.

He screeched and arched upward as the moist 'mouth' descended onto the head of his straining manhood. The 'lips' and 'mouth' suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and its 'tongue' swirled ecstatically around the highly excited head.

His Lover moved its 'hands' from Daniel's testicles and put them on his bent knees for support. Its 'head' and 'mouth' now started a slow descent onto Daniel's throbbing erection. It raised up a bit and tilted its 'head' and Daniel's thick gland glided into its clenching 'mouth' and 'throat'.

He gurgled with joy as his Lover's warm 'throat' muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of the Entity's clenching passage. Daniel felt the 'chin' pressing against his heavy balls and then felt his Lover shifting its 'head' back and forth causing Daniel to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, his 'friend' lifted its 'head' and Daniel's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach his Lover's 'mouth', it closed its cheeks around the excited crown with a forceful suctioning action. Its 'tongue' swirled around the pulsing gland and played with the oozing opening, sucking up Daniel's precum with its curled 'tongue' as if was a straw.

Daniel's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands reached out trying to find his Lover's 'head'. He found it and gripped it tightly as that wonderful 'throat' made love to his engorged manhood. Its grip on Daniel's knees tightened. Again, Daniel felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of the incredible 'mouth' and 'throat'.

The Entity knew Daniel wasn't going to last for very long and it pulled upward just enough so that one or two of Daniel's hardness remained within its 'throat'. It then began flexing and clenching its 'throat' muscles around Daniel's excited member.

Daniel was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and surged up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into his Lover's eager and receptive 'throat'.

Daniel wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

His Lover feasted on Daniel's free flowing, gushing nectar. It increased its exquisite milking actions, knowing that it could coax at least one more ejaculation from Daniel's wildly jumping manhood.

Daniel's hips arched upward as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his undulating organ. Again, his Lover feasted on the spewing gushes of his nectar.

Daniel slumped back onto the soft supporting air-like chair and his still spewing erection slipped out of the unseen 'throat' and 'mouth'. His Lover wrapped its 'hand' around his spurting hardness and Daniel moaned as ecstatic aftershocks gripped his loins.

4. Suppository, Rectal enhancement:

The Entity leaned near Daniel's face and whispered,

'Time for the last step. We are going to enhance your rectal area so it will give you the same sensations as that of a female's vagina. But first we have to clean your rectal sheath.'

Again conflicting thoughts filled his mind,

... Does he really want that?

... I don't think I am ready for this.

... And I don't want an enema.

Before he had a chance to protest, he saw the shower heads come back 'on' and then saw a probe rising up from the shower floor. The nozzle was longer and thicker than what he expected. He flinched when he felt the long, thick nozzle edging between the cheeks of his spread buttocks and shifted his hips trying to stop its advancement as its warm thickness slowly pushed toward his rectal opening. His squirming abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing into his anus. The effect was immediate, the tight sphincter muscle loosened and waves of pleasure radiated around the opening and flowed inward. A soft sigh escaped his lips as the head of the nozzle slipped through the prepared opening and nudged inward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Nooooooooooooooo .."

Daniel flinched as the 5" x 1/2" probe slithered into his rectal area. When in place, the enema solution was released through the holes in the probe, filling his lower bowel with its cleansing solution. As the pressure built, Daniel moaned in discomfort. Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, the nozzle withdrew and the evacuation of his bowel gushed into the flowing waters of the shower.

Daniel moaned again as the probe re-entered his rectum and a second bowel cleansing was administered. This time the solution flowed further inward. When it was finished, a dazed Daniel slumped into the soft supporting chair of 'air'. The nozzle was withdrawn a second time and disappeared out of his sight.

Daniel sighed with relief as the humiliating thickness left his rectum.

The shower head cleaned his buttocks and thighs.

Daniel's long session in the shower stall was finally over. He now had perky nipples and a penis that would be the envy of every of most teens and adult males. All that remained was his rectal sheath to complete his enhancements.

He felt himself being moved out of the shower. He watched in awe as thick towels appeared out of nowhere and began drying his body. He moaned as the softness lifted his long, thick flaccid penis and swirled it in delicious circles. It quickly stirred and rose to full erection.

The towels fell onto the floor and Daniel felt a 'hand' grasp his hand. He was led from bathroom into the bedroom toward a mirrored wall. He saw that a mattress, with a support rail at the head of it, was sitting in front of the mirror. As he was led toward it, he saw his engorged manhood being reflected back at him and a blush spread across his face.

An packaged, 8" x 3/4" suppository, was 'floating' beside the mattress and Daniel's nervousness and apprehensions soared.

The Entity's 'hands' reached out and began to caress and manipulate Daniel's new erect and excited nipples. His mind was trying to cope with all the new sensations and how quickly everything had happened. He moaned softly as the Entity continued its wonderful caressing and fondling. Its 'hands' reached down and began to glide up and down his throbbing hardness with exquisite squeezes and massages. Daniel gasped and panted, thrusting his manhood into the unseen 'hands'.

A thought filtered into his mind,

'Kneel down on the mattress and grasp the rail.'

Daniel did so, and when he looked into the mirror, he saw his glistening erection throbbing below his abdomen.

Another thought,

'Now spread your knees apart .. wider .. that's good ..'

Daniel saw the sealed suppository floating in the air toward the rear of his kneeling body. He saw it being opened, then a warm 'hand' began to massage the right cheek of buttocks. The Entity knelt down behind him and again thoughts were telling him what to do.

'Hunch down a little Daniel.'

Daniel lowered his hips and a low gasp escaped his mouth when he felt a warm, slippery thickness press between his open buttocks and nestle against his anal lips. The tingly sensations seeped onto his anus and spread inward. The tight sphincter opening immediately loosened and Entity nudged the 8" x 3/4" thick suppository into Daniel's rectal sheath.

The low gasp turned into moans of pleasure as the suppository slipped over his prostate on its delicious trek inward. His straining hardness jumped and he saw his preseminal fluids drool outward from the thick gland in the mirror. The Entity inserted the entire 8" length deep into his rectum. The lips of his anus settled into the indented ring at the end of the suppository, holding it snuggly against his rectal opening.

All the Entities huddled around Daniel waiting for his reactions.

The suppository began to liquefy and Daniel's rectal lining quickly absorbed the enhancing liquid. Daniel moaned excitedly and ground his buttocks in circles as new, sexually sensitive nerve endings, were formed all along his rectal sheath to a depth of 8". At the same time a set of sexual nerve endings were attached to his rectal opening.

The enhancing chemicals seeped into the sensitive tissues of his prostate and seminal vesicle. Daniel's semen production would be four times greater than that of a normal male. He moaned and ground his hips back and forth as his rectal 'womanhood' was formed and connected into his sexual sensory system.

His massive 7.00" erection throbbed and jumped under his kneeling body. All the Entity's eyes were focused the highly excited gland of his straining hardness as it drooled with his enhanced preseminal fluids.

"Ohhhhhhh .. What's Happening .."

The Entity's thoughts reassured his mind,

'Let it happen Daniel .. Let the sensations flow throughout your body .."

The feelings intensified. His rectal sheath started to spasm and his anal lips swelled deliciously against the 'end' of the suppository.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Daniel's hips began thrusting his enflamed erection toward the mirror and his rectal muscles clenched and spasmed with new found joy. The suppository was now fully dissolved and the 'end' fell away, exposing his swollen anal lips. Daniel's dazed mind was filled with ecstatic sensations that he had never felt before. The dissolved suppository was about to induce his first rectal orgasm.

The Entities smiled when they saw Daniel's frantic, thrusting hips.