The Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
Freezing as he realized that something was wrong.
2.3k words
4.44
40.2k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers

Mike stretched on the bed as the sun grazed across his face. Freezing as he realized that something was wrong. Silk sheets, he realized. He had never owned a silk sheet.

Slowly, Mike opened his eyes and the soft pink of his mother's room came into view.

"Holy crap!" Mike gasped? "What the hell happened?"

Jumping from his bed, Mike nearly screamed in shock as his mother entered with a cup of coffee.

"Oh," Jennifer gasped in frustration. "I wanted to serve you breakfast in bed."

"Mom?" Mike began as Jennifer slid forward.

"I know you have questions" Jennifer said as she ran her fingers across his chest. "Read the file your father left you. We can talk after."

Taking a deep, cleansing breath, Mike nodded as Jennifer put the coffee cup in his hand.

Looking around Mike sighed and returned, naked, to his own room for some clothes.

Grabbing the coffee, Mike went downstairs and found the file sitting on the table. Opening it, he took the flash drive and set it aside as he pulled out the letter.

"Michael," his father began.

"I know that you have had your doubts about me. I accept that. However, know that you are my one, true heir.

"Like me, you will sire many daughters. Like me, you will ever have only one son.

"I know that domestic partnerships are a growing trend. In my time, we married. Though I was older than you when I received my inheritance, the rules are the same.

"By touching the Armor and Sword, you accepted their gift. By touching them and surviving, they accepted you.

"There are two ways that can happen. As with me, you can be a caretaker. The armor accepts, but, doesn't change you. The armor accepts you as a true wielder of the power.

"As a caretaker, we hold the power in trust until a true wielder shows himself. This was the position of my grandfather, my father, and I. As a caretaker, women will be drawn to you. Sexual conquest empowers you. Doing right by those in pain are your charge.

"As has probably happened, you will notice that the normal rules of society no longer apply. You may lay with any woman to give you both pleasure. You may even choose whom to impregnate.

"All you cannot choose is their gender.

"Remember, my son, that we have enemies. They will come after you. Further, others who sense your power will desire to take it for themselves. Failing that, they will seek to use you for their own ends. You will need to check on your half-sisters

"Use your gifts wisely and do right by people."

Michael ate, bemused, by all that his father had written. Finished, he walked back to his room and opened up his laptop and inserted the flash drive.

As the drive loaded, Mike was surprised that it contained only one file. As he opened it, he saw that it was the genealogy of his father's line. No, Mike realized, it was the caretakers. One man to the next with no women listed at all. His own name, in gold, was at the top of the list.

Closing the list, Michael removed the flash drive and stuck it in his pocket. He would need to return it to the lawyer's office. A thought struck him and Michael logged on to the internet. He soon found what he needed and opened a second window with a command prompt. The algorithm took nearly an hour to complete and Michael sent the program off into cyberspace.

"Mike, Honey," his mom called. "Mr. Adams is on the phone for your from the bank."

Mike logged off and went to answer the phone.

Taryn walked in without knocking. Mike smiled as he saw her. He had first met her when they were seven. She was running away because her parents were fighting and they had been friends ever since.

Unlike her buxom mother, Taryn had the small stature and slender build of her Japanese father.

"Mr. Adams," Mike said as he picked up the phone. "How can I help you?"

"I'd like to set an appointment," Mr. Adams said officially. "First, however, I would like to offer my condolences on the loss of your father."

"Certainly," Mike nodded. "I understand that I had an account opened by my father in my name. Further, I was to get another account on his death. Dave and I can come by when necessary. Call him and let him know and he will call me."

"You may certainly have anyone present you desire," Mr. Adams said unctuously, as though the matter were of no concern. "I was hoping that you might be able to stop by today."

"Today or in the future," Mike said, annoyed with the man already. "Nothing will happen without my lawyers there to ensure my financial future. Further, you will not be investing any of my money without my permission."

"Of course not, Mike," Mr. Adams continued and Mike was sure the man was tapping a pen on his desk in frustration. "We just want to go over the paperwork such an account requires."

"Then you've already contacted my lawyers," Mike nodded, knowing that he hadn't. "Good. I will call him when I am ready and we will arrive when it is convenient.

"What a slime," Mike said as he hung up the phone. "We will probably need to change banks."

"One little inheritance," Taryn smiled. "And you're a financial wizard."

Mike smiled back. Taryn never let him get a big head. No matter if it was earned or not.

"I have your homework, Creep," Taryn continued. "And I broke into your locker and stole your books for you."

"That was very nice of you, Taryn," Jennifer said as she finished up with the dishes. "Are you going to join us for a swim today?"

"You bet," Taryn said warmly. "With just the two of you, I don't have to worry about comments about my boobs, or lack thereof."

"Oh," Jennifer said as she walked over. "But they seem such fine, perky things. I bet they're sensitive to the slightest touch."

"You could loan me half a cup," Taryn smiled. "I would look huge and you wouldn't miss that little bit from those melons."

Laughing, Jennifer hugged the petite girl.

"Come on," Jennifer suggested. "We can change in my room."

Taking his homework upstairs, Mike put the flashdrive in his drawer before putting on his swim trunks. As the ladies weren't out yet, he went to the bathroom and grabbed towels for everyone. Opening the door to the attached garage, Mike grabbed the cooler and took the Artic Ice ice packs from the freezer and threw them inside. Opening the fridge, he tossed in bottles of water and carried everything out to the pool.

"Damn, boy!" Taryn said as she saw Mike walking outside. "You've been working out. Looking buff!"

"You may ogle to your heart's content," Mike replied easily and Taryn blushed knowing she had been doing exactly that.

Mike set out the towels on the lounge chairs and placed the cooler by the table. Unwrapping the ties, Mike opened the umbrella in case either woman wanted to hide from the sun.

"Good," Jennifer said as she walked outside. "I know I don't have the energy of you kids. Thank you for thinking of me."

"Maybe not," Taryn shrugged looking at the lush, thirty seven year old woman. "But, more men whistle at you than at me."

"Remind me to show you my high school pictures later," Jennifer smiled. "I didn't grow into these until college."

Taryn gasped as she saw Mike's mom grab her tits and shake them at her. Blushing furiously when she heard Mike laughing at her, Taryn turned to smack him, but he was already heading into the water.

Christ, Taryn thought as Mike came up on the other side of the pool, droplets of water spraying through the air and running down his rippling . . . Taryn gave herself a shake to stop that line of thinking and frowned. Mike was her best friend. They had shared everything. When did he become so buff? Why did he hold out on that fantastic body?

"You're so gonna get it," Taryn promised as she took a few steps and dove in after him.

Taryn pulled up short to get her feet back under her and started stalking around to get an angle.

Mike leaned against the wall, unconcerned.

A splash behind her told her that Mike's mom had joined them.

"You take the left," Jennifer laughed. "I'll take the right. Otherwise, he'll get us both."

Taryn smiled as she realized that Ms. Wright was on her side, slowing so the older woman could get even with her.

Mike watched, amused, as the two women came at him from both directions. As each woman grabbed an arm, Mike grabbed theirs and spun. Pulling his arms, Mike forced both women together before wrapping his arms around them and diving.

Taryn and Jennifer came up spluttering and gasping as they realized that Mike held a tit in each hand before he laughed and swam back to his original position.

"Pig," Taryn snapped, blushing.

"Perhaps," Mike agreed. "But, you're still smiling."

Taryn's blush deepened as Ms. Wright laughed as well.

"Let's get him," Jennifer said with an evil laugh.

Mike watched as they came in together from the front this time. Moving as quickly as the water allowed, he was forced to lean this way and that as well as pushing arms aside. Once a path was opened, Mike slipped between them. Placing a hand in their crotches, Mike gave a quick squeeze before diving away.

"Well, that put us up on our toes," Jennifer chuckled warmly. "Let's show him what roaming hands can really do."

Laughing, both women took off in pursuit.

Mike, Taryn realized about fifteen minutes into the fight, had turned into Houdini. His blurring hands pulling and plucking at strings until both women were topless.

"Okay," Jennifer laughed as Mike held up his trophies, smiling. "You two have tired this old woman out. I'm going to go sun for a bit."

Taryn shook her head. Even topless, Ms. Wright had more grace and dignity than was fathomable.

"And you?" Mike asked, leering as Taryn used her hands to cover her small breasts. "Would you like me to try for another trophy?"

One look at his face and Taryn turned and leapt from the pool.

"Oh," Mike said, sounding disappointed. "And it is such a nice butt. It's a shame to try to cover it like that."

Gasping, Taryn realized that the bottoms had ridden up into her crack. Reaching her fingers in, she pulled them out so that she was covered properly.

"Not to worry, Taryn," Jennifer said as she took the girl's hand. "Let him have his trophies. We will use him as the pool boy and make him oil us up."

Taryn watched, bemused, as Ms. Wright dried herself before she laid out in one of the loungers.

"Get to it, boy," Jennifer called out. "Time for some sunscreen."

Laughing, Mike walked over and took the sunscreen from the table.

"Go on," Jennifer said as she looked at Taryn standing there trying to cover herself. "You won't want tan lines over the summer. No one here will say anything and you know you are safe."

Drying herself, Taryn lay down on the opposite lounger. Mike arrived a moment later and put sunscreen on her back and her legs. Though his hands did brush her nether regions, he was not forceful and he didn't take liberties.

Going inside, Mike came out with glasses of ice and straws. Opening a bottle of water, he poured a glass for his mother, then, another glass for Taryn. At the patio, Mike turned on the radio and changed the channel until his mother was satisfied.

<> <> <>

Taryn jerked awake at the firm touch on her shoulder. Below her, she could see that the ice in her glass had melted and even the sweat around it had evaporated.

"Come on, Sleeyhead," Mike laughed. "It's time for some lunch."

"Shit!" Taryn swore as Mike went to wake his mom. "I need to call . . ."

"Your mom called," Mike smiled as he laid a hand on his mother. "I told her that I would feed you. She wanted you to know that she had to go into the hospital."

With his mother awake, Mike went back to the cart and brought out two tee shirts, handing one to each woman.

Taryn blushed as she realized that she had displayed herself for Mike again. However, the antipasto salad Mike had made for lunch and the juice he had supplied went a long way towards making her feel that he had earned that glimpse.

"Delicious," Jennifer sighed. "Thank you, Mike."

"You're welcome," Mike acknowledged. "Honestly, I needed the break from homework."

"Anything you need help with?" Taryn asked. "I mean, it's the least I can do."

"No," Mike smiled. "All finished."

"All of it?" Taryn gasped. "That was three days worth of homework."

Mark shrugged. "The answers were all in the books," Mike countered. "It wasn't that hard, really."

"That's a first," Taryn said, surprised. "You usually have more trouble with your AP Chem."

"I guess things just fell into place," Mike said after a moment. "I finally understand it."

"So," Jennifer said, rising. "What do you kids plan on doing this afternoon?"

"We could hit the movies," Taryn suggested. "I know you want to watch that new Captain America movie."

"Would you like to come, Mom?" Mike asked.

"No, Baby," Jennifer smiled. "You kids don't need some old woman tagging along. Go have some fun.

"I'm fine," Jennifer insisted when Mike sent a stare her way. "I'll have dinner ready at six."

Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers