The Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Kim's turn with the old man.
2.8k words
4.34
25.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Steele was a class sensitive woman. Her disappointment with her husband James only increased during their six year marriage. Walking quickly up the wide stone path leading to the once elegant home, she knew where the real money was. John Carruthers, sixty-eight years old, her husbands grandfather.

Looking at the once proud estate, she wondered why he would allow the property fall into such disarray. James claimed his grandfather lost interest after his wife and daughter, James’s mother, died in a plane crash almost ten years before. Kim was not so sure. Opening the top two buttons on the Egyptian linen blouse she wore, she dropped the weather stained knocker twice. As she surveyed he property, making several decisions on how she would improve it, the worn door opened. She was surprised when a powerfully built man answered dressed in a hospital whites.

“Good afternoon. You must be Mrs. Steele. My name is Jacob.”

She nodded her head, disregarding the large hand extended to her.

“Mr. Carruthers is expecting me.”

He stepped to the side letting her enter the long, dark hallway.

“First door on the left.”

With out a word, she strode down the hall and peeked inside the sitting room. Seeing the old man waiting, she threw the door open.

“Grandfather Carruthers!”

Smiling broadly, Kim swept across the aged carpet, kissing him on the cheek.

“Hello Kim, it’s so good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you too Grandfather. Shall we visit in the library today?”

“Of course, of course. I know how you love that room.”

Moving behind him to take control of the wheelchair, she looked down at his thinning hair and grimaced. She only liked the library because it was the cleanest room in the house, at least what she had seen of it. He still conducted business there. Someday, she would see the rest of this house. The sooner the better as far as she was concerned.

They started chatting about James as she guided him down the hall. Reaching the oak doors, she opened them both before pushing him inside. Letting the chair ease to a stop, she closed them before positioning him behind the ornate walnut desk.

“Do you mind if I open the drapes and let some light in Grandfather?”

He nodded his head, his steel blue eyes moving over her quickly. With a knowing smile, she paraded to the window and dragged the hunter green material open. She saw something dart into the neglected gardens that surrounded the decaying pool. Quickly turning away, she shivered as the light exposed a fine layer of dust that covered the elegant wood and leather bound books. Inhaling softly, she clasped her hands behind her back before wandering back toward him. Perching on the corner of the desk, she crossed her legs, letting an expensive leather pump dangle from her toes.

“How are you feeling Grandfather?”

She bent towards him to adjust the expensive robe she had gotten for him at Christmas making sure he had a generous view of her breasts. He shook his head before looking away from her.

“I’m afraid I have some bad news.”

Kim slid off the desk and knelt beside him. She took his hand and pressed it against her cheek.

“What’s wrong Grandfather Carruthers?”

He looked down at her sky blue eyes, wide with concern.

“I am told I have cancer my Dear.”

She gasped before kissing his hand and looking up at him.

“When... How…?”

“My last visit to Doc Winters.”

She tried to force a tear from her eye.

“What can we do Grandfather?”

“You and James, nothing. I know you both are to busy. John was over last week and sent Barbara to visit on Tuesday.”

Kim bit her lip, concerned about Barbara and her brother in-law John. John had always been his favorite.

“I will resign my committee assignment from the museum Grandfather. That way I can spend more time with you.”

He patted her hand.

“No need for that. Barbara is going to be here more often now.”

Kim stiffened. Barbara, the good wife and mother of his only great grandchild was now volunteering to help?

“That is odd. She never had the time before?”

He nodded his head and smiled at her. Kim saw was something in his eyes.

“I think my grandson might be worried about my money. You and John have always had that in common. ”

Kim felt the warmth coloring her face.

“I’m not complaining. I enjoy the way you carry on around me.”

She saw his eyes move along her legs to the hem of the tweed skirt she was wearing.

“I knew it the first time I met you Kim. Holding on to James the way you did, laughing at his jokes…”

He looked up, straight into her dampening eyes.

“The way you look at this house and the things in it when you visit once a month and play butter the old fool up. Like today. The short skirt and open blouse, making sure I get a little peek at your tits or a nice view of these legs.”

She felt his hand settle on her knee.

“Grandfather!”

He chuckled as she shifted her legs away from him.

“Have it your way Kim. We both know James will never get any further with Steed and Macmillan. How long do you think he’ll last after I’m gone?”

She knew the answer to that.

“I-I can not believe your talking like this to me.”

She slid off the desk before smoothing her skirt.

“I love James and…”

He laughed. Kim felt the anger building in her chest.

“You want to tell me about Michael Macmillan?”

Kim was stunned. How could he know? He looked at her with triumphant eyes. She struggled to find the right words.

“Kim, it was his father that put an end to that nonsense. It wouldn’t do to have his son caught screwing a junior partner’s wife. You think he’d take a chance at losing one his firms’ best clients. Now why don’t you get that pretty little ass back on this desk?”

Humiliated, she did as he asked.

“That’s better.”

His hand returned to her knee, this time running his fingers up and down her calf.

“I haven’t said anything to James…”

She watched as he nudged the leather off her right foot.

“…And I’m not going to.”

His ran his fingers along the arch.

“You and Barbara are going to play a little game; who loves Grandfather best. The prize is this house and everything in it.”

She caught her breath. His thumb rubbed the top of her stocking clad toes.

“Interested?”

She met his eyes.

“Y-yes.”

“I thought you might be.”

He released her foot. Opening the drawer, he removed a small hand held recorder. Looking at her, he placed it on the desk between them.

“A gift from Michael’s father. Something he thought I should have. His son does have a interesting imagination.”

She heard her voice when he moved his thumb over the side.

“I love you Daddy. You make me feel so special. I would do anything to make Daddy happy…Anything.”

She grabbed the recorder and shut it off. A silence hung between them. He ran his hand over her calf. Sliding off the desk and onto her feet, she lifted the hem of the tweed skirt she was wearing. When it passed the tops of her stockings, she turned and leaned over the desk, exposing the delicate silk covering her bottom.

“Is this what you want.”

Closing her eyes, she stiffened when she felt his hand on the inside of her thigh, just above her knee.

“Very good. Now what about James?”

His hand slid up the inside of her thigh until his fingers caressed the exposed skin just above her stocking top. She bit her lip.

“W-we will not tell James.”

He slipped his fingers under the expensive silk, moving over the pale skin of her bottom.

“What other games did you two play?”

“J-just that one. It was his favorite.”

He moved his hand off her bottom.

“And you? Did you like it too? ”

Kim began to tremble.

“Y-yes. He made his l-little… me do things.”

“Show me.”

She turned to face him, unbuttoning the sleeves of the white linen blouse she wore before opening the front. Then turning slightly, she fumbled with the snap of the tweed skirt. Slowly lowering the zipper, she let the five hundred-dollar garment fall around her feet. Her confidence began to return as he ran his eyes over her, lingering on her well-shaped legs. She knew that look. Putting her hands on the edge of the desk, Kim lifted herself onto the cool walnut surface.

“S-should I take off my blouse Grandfather?”

He nodded his head. She slid the starched white linen off her shoulders, letting it settle behind her. She saw the small smile tug at his lips. Extending her pink tipped fingers to her knees, she slowly ran them along her thighs, over her hips and along her narrow waist. She watched his eyes follow her hands.

“Would you like to see my breasts now Grandfather?”

He looked up, meeting her eyes.

“Or do you want your little girl to call them her titties?”

The old man nodded his head. Cupping her silk covered breasts first, she unlocked the tiny clasp holding the half bra she had worn today. Separating the silk, she licked her lips as she exposed the firm flesh. Pushing her dime sized nipples forward, she let the bra join her blouse behind her. She turned away from him and looking back over her shoulder, smiled innocently.

“Do you like my titties Grandfather?”

The old man licked his trembling lips and nodded his head.

“Shall I take off my stockings now Grandfather?”

“Not yet, I like stockings Kimmie.”

He looked at her, his thin lips spreading into a smile.

“Take off your panties.”

The much younger woman looked down at the garter holding her hose. It was over the expensive silk she wore. She looked at him and pouted.

“But I have to take off my stocking before I can do that Grandfather.”

“Turn around and face Daddy, Kimmie. He can help.”

Kim was breathing faster now. She loved being the little girl and hearing ‘Daddy’. She watched him roll tight to the desk before opening the top drawer on his right. As she turned to face him, she saw the old fashioned scissors.

“Put your pretty feet on the arms of Daddy’s special chair.”

Kim did as he asked, her thighs now open as she faced him. Taking the flat side of the scissors, he placed them on the inside of her knee before slowly moving them upward. She felt the light pressure on the inside of her thigh, then the cold metal against the bare skin. She watched as he opened them and slid one side under the silk covering her sex. The sound of the scissors closing quickly made her tremble. Closing her eyes, she felt him drag the cool metal along the inside of her other thigh, this time lingering on delicate, exposed skin. She froze when he slipped it under the edge of her panties. After the quick snip, she let the air slip from inside her lungs. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw him staring into her smooth, open sex.

“I like my little girl to have a nice, smooth pussy.”

He looked up at her then.

“Does she keep it smooth like this all the time?”

Kim nodded her head. She had not experienced something like this since she was fifteen and the older boy next door took her virginity. Was it fear or the loss of control or having to obey? A long forgotten need was building inside. She swallowed hard as he held her eyes, lowering his face between her thighs. When he ran his tongue through her open folds, she leaned back on her elbows.

“Kimmie is all wet and warm down here.”

“Y-yes Daddy.”

She began to shake as his fingers parted the sensitive layers of her sex, his warm breath washing over the top of her open folds.

“Does James kiss my little girls pussy?”

“N-no.”

She felt herself whispering now, the forbidden pleasure taking over.

“Does he put his fingers in her wet little pussy?”

“S-sometimes…”

She grit her teeth as she felt his fingers pressing into her, each swollen knuckle opening her wider than her husband ever had. She laid flat on her back, her hands covering her breasts. When she felt the heel of his hand push against her, she lifted her hips and began kneading the firm flesh.

“P-please Daddy…Pleeeeease.”

He nipped the exposed skin inside her thigh. She gasped, rotating her hips against the searching fingers deep inside and tugged on her swollen nipples. The old man nipped the inside of her other thigh. Kim squealed with pleasure, grinding against his hand. His tongue caressed the delicate flesh near her sex. Her body tightened, closing her fingers hard on her hardened nipples.

“grrrrryeeesssssssssssss…!”

He nipped again. The passion rumbled through her. She twisted her head to the right, inhaling deeply. Her nails raked over the desk. Again, her body shook. She cried out, her senses fading before collapsing on the hard surface. As she struggled to catch her breath, she felt him kiss her thighs before his warm breath caressed her tingling sex.

“That’s my little girl.”

She felt his fingers on her wrists, drawing her hands to her sides. She let her feet fall when he kissed the top of her sex.

“I want you to stay like this.”

She cooed her approval, rubbing her cheek against the cool, wood desk. She did not hear the door open.

“Yes Mr. Carruthers?”

Her eyes flew open.

“I need my three o’clock medication a little early today.”

She tried to cover herself. His fingers tightened around her wrists. She froze, then heard the door close.

“You were almost perfect.”

“But Grandfather…”

“Shhhhhhh… you want to please me?”

She closed her eyes. Kim began thinking about the house restored to its previous grandeur.

“Yes Grandfather.”

“When Jacob returns, I want you to meet him at the door and bring me my pills.”

She inhaled deeply before sliding off the desk. Reaching for her blouse, she looked at him. He shook his head. She was still staring at him when the door opened and the tall man entered the room. Kim froze for a moment, turning her back when Jacob neared.

“Thank you Jacob. You can go now.”

Kim felt the color in her cheeks. Allowing the old man to enjoy her was one thing. Letting the help see her practically nude was another. Finally, she turned to look at her husband’s grandfather.

“I-I am sorry Grandfather.”

The old man shook his head.

“That’s ok Kim, I understand.”

There was a long silence. Kim imagined Barbara parading around the house nude for him. She looked at the small cup holding his pills on the desk.

“He did not bring you any water Grandfather.”

His steel blue eyes met hers. Kim turned and went to the doors. Swallowing hard, she opened the left one to leave the library. Jacob, sitting outside the door, rose quickly.

“You forgot my Grandfathers water.”

Turning, she reentered the library. Kim felt the old mans eyes on her as she waited inside the door. When Jacob finally returned, she took the water from him and walked back to the desk. She was standing there a full minute before he finally spoke.

“That will be all Jacob.”

Kim handed him his water and forced a smile.

“Thank you Kim.”

He moved his hands from his lap, opening the robe. Kim gasped at what she saw. The old man that had just made her cum, her husband’s sixty-eight year old grandfather, was sporting an erection the likes she had never seen before. She just stared.

“It’s been a long time. The little game we just played…”

His hand circled the long slender shaft.

“…It was watching him look at you Kim.”

Kim saw a maid pouring tea. She moved to stand in front of him. Kneeling quickly, she ran her nails along the long, hard shaft. Looking up at him, she slid her hand around it. She could hear a far away voice asking if she would like lemon in her tea. She leaned forward and kissed the swollen head…

John Carruthers was sitting behind his desk with Kim’s expensive panties in his hand when the door opened to the library.

“She is gone, Sir.”

Rising from the desk, he tossed the silk to Jacob.

“Call Matthew Steed. Tell him I need to see him as soon as possible. I’m going upstairs for a shower.”

“Yes Sir.”