The Initation

Story Info
College girl makes new friends.
1.2k words
4.03
63.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jessica, and I am a freshman at a community college. I am shy and was having trouble making friends at school until I met Stacy. Stacy is a petite redhead who attracts people like moths to a light. She is always smiling and laughing, and easy to talk to. To this day I am not sure why she took me under her wing.

Stacy asked me to pal around with her two other close friends. Kim is short and very curvy, and Lisa, who is just the opposite, tall and thin without many curves. These women were also older than I was, they were sophomores to my being a freshman. They must have seen something in me that I was missing.

One day after a Friday class, I ran into Stacy. She asked me what my plans were for the weekend. I told her I had been planning mainly to study for exams. She gave me a look as if I was insane!

"You need to let your hair down, Jess," she told me. "I am having a party at my place and you are coming to it," Stacy told me forcefully.

I guess that had settled it in her mind! She gave me the address, and on Saturday night I drove over to her parents house. Her parents were away for the weekend and what better time to have some fun, so Stacy told me.

I rang the doorbell and Stacy opened it. I thought my eyes would bug out of my face. Stacy had on the smallest bikini I had ever seen. Stacy was small but she had large boobs for her size. This outfit barely covered her up.

Stacy took me by the hand and led me into the living room. Music was playing and the party was in full swing. There was alcohol everywhere, and Stacy friends..... well most of them were in some state of nakedness. There were maybe a dozen or so of her friends there. Of course Kim and Lisa were there as well.

"Get comfortable Jess, I will get you a drink," Stacy said.

A few minutes later I had a large glass of wine in my hand. and I could feel my face getting flushed. I wasn't much of a drinker, that was for sure. A few beers and I was usually out of it for the evening.

Many of the Stacy's friends were dancing with each other. By dancing I mean, slow, and body to body, and these bodies were naked. I always thought of myself as strictly heterosexual. Men were for me, I never gave women a thought.

After watching these girls so close, I got some strange feelings stirring down below. I didn't have much time to dwell on them because Lisa was now coming towards me. She put her arms around my waist and drew me into her. She then kissed my mouth.

Wow, I never experienced something like that before! A woman approaching me so directly like that. I was getting tingling feelings now, the wine plus Lisa were getting me warmed up. I have to tell you I kissed her right back, our tongues were leaping around in each other's mouth.

Lisa had her hands all over me. She was touching my breasts outside my top, and my nipples were popping out against my bra. It wasn't long before Lisa had some company.

Stacy and Kim came over to join us. Before I could blink an eye, all three were in the process of undressing me. I guess I was in a state of shock, and I just stood there and let them strip me.

Once they had my clothes off me, they started to touch me and kiss me. My titties aren't all that big. I am a "B" cup, but I can't remember another time when they felt this hard. Stacy and Kim were biting and sucking my nipples while Lisa had knelt down and was licking between my legs.

I was getting so turned on by this stage. I spread my legs a little to let Lisa stick her tongue into my pussy. I was also moaning as the other two were now biting the tips of my nipples. I thought I was in heaven.

Little did I know this was just the start of the party.

Stacy soon motioned for us to go into the next room. It was a large room with plastic sheeting on the floor and many large cushions lying about the place. We told to get comfortable.

Lisa pulled me towards a large cushion, and had me lie back. My head was spinning from the wine, by this time. I did as she asked and then Lisa spread my thighs. She pushed her tongue into my wet pussy and began to lap at me.

I am embarrassed to say I got very loud as she licked my pussy. I never wanted something so badly as this! I urged her to bite and lick my clit, and Lisa did as I asked.

I briefly looked around and all the other women had paired off and were making love to each other. It got very noisy in that room from all the lovemaking.

Lisa had brought with her one of her favorite toys, a large vibrator. She turned it on, and slowly pushed it into me. It was if I had been shocked by electric current! I started to thrash around, my legs kicking in the air. Lisa then pushed the whole thing into me and began to fuck my small pussy.

You could say she made me her slut that night. I never wanted her to remove the vibe from me. Lisa eventually increased the speed to maximum and I went off like a rocket. My body began to shake and I was getting so close to cumming.

Lisa finally pulled the trigger when she jammed her finger into my ass the same time she rammed me with her vibrator cock.

I start to squirt my cum all over her, some of it landed in her hair and face. I couldn't control my body, I was just cumming uncontrollably at this point. Lisa had me right where she wanted me. Slowly she decreased the vibrator speed and let me cum back to earth.

My juices were pouring out of me, spilling onto the cushion I was lying on. I just melted there into that cushion, for what seemed a lifetime.

As I slowly came around I noticed most the women were standing around me looking down.

Stacy then proudly announced, "It's initiation time, ladies."

I hadn't a clue to what she was talking about, but I was about to find out. All the women began to pull their pussylips apart, and then it started.

I was hit with a shower of pee from all the partygoers. I was drenched from my head to my toes, as I felt all that hot piss hitting my body. I was getting mildly turned on by all that golden flow showering me.

When they had all finished, Lisa moved directly above my face and told me to lick her clean. I moved my tongue to her wet slit and I pushed it in. Lisa moved her hips about as I cleaned her off and I managed to make her cum after a few minutes of my tongue buried in her pussy.

That night I officially became one of Stacy's Rat Pack. There were many more parties to follow after that one. Once I recover a bit, I might just tell you about them!