The Initial Encounter

Info
A erotic audio collaboration - Dr_Impervious vs. EllaEcstasy.
672 words
4.4
113.9k
26
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Good evening, I'm happy that we've finally found the time and setting for our mutual meeting of the mind and body. Tell me, are you excited to have me here with you?

Now seeing how I don't know exactly what to expect from you I have brought with me these very secure steel handcuffs, I hope you have no objection. Now please give me your hand and tell me, have you ever been cuffed to the bed and fucked before? CLINK. Hmmm... interesting. Now let me slide this around the post and please give me your other hand while you answer me this question. CLINK. Do you like to be teased?

Well, unfortunately it matters very little whether you like to be teased or not because this is exactly what I have in store for you, but don't you worry your cute little self about it as I promise to have you squealing in ecstasy by the time we are through. And to prove to you my best intentions you should lift your hips and bare before me your pussy. Yes, good girl. You're very clean and I'm very impressed. There's nothing more I love than a well kept pussy.

Now talk to me and tell me how much you love me gently sucking and licking at your lips and clit.

Hmmm... you taste fucking great. Here, let me come up to you and kiss you, taste your juices smothering my mouth. Are you feeling good baby?

I stand up and over your chest holding my weight with the bed head. My feet tuck underneath your armpits and I slowly squat down bringing my cock to sit right before your face. Can you see how hard I am from licking you? Here, let me stroke it a little to see if I can produce a little pre cum for you to enjoy. Tell me how much you want me in your mouth as I jerk my shaft for you.

Well, you definitely sound more than keen. You are very persuasive. Here, take me in your mouth, let my pre cum coat your wet lips.

Ok, that's enough. Don't worry, it's just as hard for me to pull out from your mouth as it is for you to stop sucking. I move back and stroke my cock above your tits as if I were ready to shower them with my wet lust. Would you like me to get down and suck on your bulging clit again baby or are you longing to have my hard penis pumping gently into your hole? Well, I'm going to move down here to flick and lick you to the edge of orgasm and if you can convince me otherwise while I suck at you I may be kind enough to slide myself into you... but only if you beg.

Hmmm... you're such a wet and tasty girl. Your lips are so very soft and welcoming. I would love nothing more than to slide gently inside of you. Is that what you want?

I could never deny you a good fuck my lover and I am just as hungry and as desperate as you, so let me waste no more of your time and let me no longer tease this orgasm you have waiting to share with me. Take me my beautiful girl, feel me press my pulsing flesh between your encompassing folds...

Here, you've been such a good girl, let me remove these cuffs that bind you. I want to see you flick your pussy and pinch at your tits while we ride this hot steaming fuck to its inevitable climax. And just so you know, I'm going to tell you now. I intend to fill you with every last drop of my come, pumping and filling you so our orgasm is wet and dripping from your cunt.

Oh... fuck, you are so fucking good. We should do this more often, what do you think? I agree, let's say that next time... you take charge.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't do it for me

Sorry, it's too boring and not very believable. Doesn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her moans....

Girl, you have an awesome voice.... the way you moan.... take breaths... its so hot and sexy. Thank you for being this genrerous, both of you, by sharing with us your most intimate thoughts.

meplusyouumeplusyouuover 10 years ago
Sorry but

Just clicked for Ella, stayed for Ella, came for Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dr. Your commanding and dominating words get me hornier than anything I've ever heard, read, or seen. And those gorgeous noises you make while you're fucking and especially while you're cumming send me over the edge unlike anything else.

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 13 years ago
I wanted to like this...

...but I prefer Elle on her own. The Dr needed less of a bedside manner, more of an in ber one. Sorry...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Words with Friends with Benefits Two friends try to improve their game.in Romance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
How to Beg A submissive's guide to begging.in How To
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Gag Me How to gag on a cock in a way that turns you both on.in How To
More Stories