The Initiate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there were steps outside. A hand onto the door knob. A creaking of wood. Turk slammed the book shut and put it face down onto the table. If someone found out that he had a book on ancient magick from the raid, he would be in far more trouble than one orc could handle. His heart jumped into his throat.

'Where'd you go?' Neh'dia said in a low tone. He relaxed a little, but it was premature, as she opened the door slightly and thrust her leg in through the gap, seductively teasing Turk with her bare, smooth, green, appendage.

'You know, you're turning into quite the warrior Turk.'

She opened the door fully and walked over to where he sat. She was wearing a black dress, which complemented her skin so beautifully. It was cut away diagonally along the hip, revealing one of her legs fully to the world. She touched his chest where his tooth necklace lay. His heartbeat quickened even faster and the ever familiar pain returned in his left leg. She looked stunning. She was intoxicated from the feast, but not just with wine. Her eyes hungered for him.

'A trait that could well work in your favor youngling.'

She winked as she drew a figure of eight on his chest. Rattling the bone from the tooth against one of her rings. Why did so many people keep calling him that? He was a fully grown 20-year-old orc. Granted he was one of the youngest orcs in the clan, save for one newborn baby, yet still, it caused his neck to tense.

'I hear tales of the mighty warriors of our clan, and the vast harem of women they attract because of their full trophied neck chains. I wonder if you'll be such an orc?'

Neh'dia leaned forward over the table giving Turk a view straight down her thin dress. Her breasts flowed beneath her, revealing just enough so that he could see the top of her areola. His trousers twitched at the sight before him. Neh'dia giggled as she noticed his growing erection. Turk flushed, seeing that she had noticed. He crossed over his legs and she laughed even harder. A laugh that grew so contagious Turk couldn't help himself. He was still a virgin. A fact Neh'dia teased him about any opportunity she could, yet the thought still made Turk nervous.

'Now my sweetest Turk, I come to you with an offer that I know you'll be interested in.'

Neh'dia said as she rubbed her breasts down his chest. She got so close he could feel her breath against him.

'And what kind of offer would that be?'

'One that no Orc could possibly refuse' She teased.

'What makes you so sure?'

She moved closer and whispered.

'I saw how happy your cock was to see me. Let's just say what I'm proposing could make him a whole lot happier.'

Turk took a breath in, and almost choked on the air. She tugged at his trousers, pulling the band as far away from his body as she could, then she let go, snapping the band back onto his abs. Turk didn't know what to do.

'You make that necklace to 10, and I'll frax you so hard, your virgin mind will explode. Never again will anyone ever dare call you a youngling again.'

Turk deflated a little but his cock grew harder at the thought of having sex with Neh'dia. Just the thought of having sex was enough, but there was always something different about Neh'dia. The way she fought, the strength in her Spirit. There was a connection that spanned other lifetimes, Turk was sure. Their eyes locked, as they remained silent, absorbing the sexual tension burning brightly.

Neh'dia was having her way with him, and Turk was all but defenseless to her feminine charms. She knelt up higher and looked into Turk's eyes. With her right hand, she began to stroke his cock, drawing small circles on his head. It made him squirm with sensations he had never experience before. It was one thing pleasuring himself, it was something completely different having someone else doing it for you.

'I bet you want me to suck your cock so badly.'

'Spirits yes...'

Neh'dia tugged his trousers down His cock was like a coiled spring waiting to be set free and plunge into the wet lips of Neh'dia. She stopped just as it was about to be unleashed. His head remained within, but the entire shaft was exposed. She licked on top of the trousers, stimulating warm waves of pleasure, rising from his head.

'Now are you going to get those teeth for me?'

Turk hesitated, remembering the pact he had made with the Spectre. How was he going to get any trophies without killing an Orc ever again? There was the bear of Blortag. That would be a trophy worthy of his chain, but 8 more after that?

She pulled out his cock from his trousers and got onto her knees. She blew on his cock, making it twitch at the soft sensation. The longer Turk paused, the more she teased him.

'My mouth won't wait forever...'

Turk was still so torn inside, his whole body wanted to say yes, and have Neh'dia devour the entire of his cock into her sweet mouth. She brought out her tongue, and moved it so close it nearly touched the tip. She moved it left to right in the air. Spirits Turk wanted it to touch so badly.

'Ten teeth.' Turk managed to blurt out. 'You'll have them.

Neh'dia smiled, then did not hesitate. She plunged his shaft deep in her mouth and down into her throat. It sent so much heat through his body all at once, like the heavens themselves had come down to suck his cock. She looked up at him from her knees with his penis completely sheathed in its scabbard. She moved up and down his twelve-inch glory, never before had he felt so much pleasure. He felt his lava growing in the base of his stomach.

Oh Spirits. He didn't want it to end so soon, but the urge became unbearable. The tension erupted down her throat, with several convulsions of ecstasy. She almost gagged at the suddenness of it all, but when she realized what it was, swallowed the entirety of his load. She stood up and wiped her mouth. She smiled as she looked at him, proud of he work.

'It looks like we're going to have to work on your stamina youngling.' She winked at him.

Turk looked down. Spirit's how did he cum so quickly.

'Don't let it trouble you. You've got the best teacher.' Turk looked up, nodded and returned her smile.

'Here take this.' She said as she handed him a small red neckerchief. 'Take this is my promise to you. Give it back to me when you have them. Oh and Turk...'

'Mhm'

'Don't make me wait too long, I don't know how long she can wait.' She said as she stroked her pussy in front of him. Twitching at her own touch.

She spun herself adeptly round to the door and was gone just as quickly as she had arrived. Turk's head felt flushed, and his whole body felt relaxed. What had just happened? He always knew there was a connection with Neh'dia but that was something else. She was ten years older than Turk, which apparently made a massive difference to one's sexuality. A side Turk couldn't wait to explore.

Turk's attention returned to the book.

'That was close...' He muttered to himself. Even if it was only Neh'dia, if she had found out that he was reading that book, that whole situation could have gone very differently.

He returned to the page on self-initiation, and studied its contents:

In order for the male Magi to awaken the lesser Anima, one must have a partner of extreme feminine quality. The Spirit Concubine must display all 6 traits of feminine energy to a high degree:

Passionate,

Creative,

Dynamic,

Nurturing,

Vulnerable,

A High Shukti / Strong Sex Drive

It is noted that the Spirit Concubine should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sexual service for communing with the astral plane, otherwise their Shukti may not be sufficient...

Turk couldn't help but think of Neh'dia. She ticked almost all of the boxes for him to initiate himself, all apart from the last one. Turk had heard of the Spirit Concubines, the women selected in the primitive tribes who were always available to all of those who wanted to have sex.

The Rite must be conducted at the midnight full moon, the point at which the feminine energies surge the strongest.

That didn't give Turk much time to try and get all the trophies if he wanted to conduct this ritual. Turk huffed out. Was he really considering doing this? The more he thought about the vow he had made, the more it pushed him forward. There was no other choice. He had taken the fall for claiming the book, it would be stupid to not utilize it, but he would have to be very careful.

He had 15 days before the next full moon. The idea came to Turk like a flash of lightning. He now knew how he could expand the trophies on his chain. All he needed was one to start him off, which he now had.

The fighting pits. It was a place where people both made and lost their fortunes all at the same time. The disguised gambling den that entertained and trained the population of Youg'Zard would be where he would get the 9, it was clear now.

\\\\ CHAPTER 3////

Turk awoke before dawn with purpose in his heart. Never in his life had he been so driven. The whole process filled with excitement and apprehension all at the same time. He needed 10 teeth, and then he would be able to understand what magick was from a more personal perspective.

Turk knew his friend and mentor Ray'jax would be happy to help him get the teeth, he just had to frame it the right way, which finally him being a virgin would actually come to his aid. He took the time before the sunrise to re-read the passages from the shamanic book.

Before long the light entered his candlelit hut revealing it to be time. He put on his bear skin cloak and hurried out the door. Turk smelt the fresh, musky aroma of the town bustling into life. Many orcs had laughed at the prospect of an Orcish town, but Turk rather enjoyed it. The comfort of the plush furniture and the inspiration from the artistic decor.

Turk headed to the Arena, where he knew his friend and mentor would be. No doubt barking tips and advice to the orcs sparing in the Arena. He arrived at the gates to the sound of wood clanging against wood. Ray'jax shouts could be heard from outside. The gates opened and Turk was greeted by the doorman.

'Honored Turk. I haven't seen you fighting here in a while. I look forward to seeing you fight in the big leagues.' He paused. 'Ray's round the corner.'

'Thank you my friend.'

Turk entered. Like with all things in Youg'Zard, the elves had crafted the Arena with their intricate metal frames. Even the surrounding fence to the sands was delicately crafted. There were tiered seats around the edge of the auditorium providing good access to the hard battles fought on the sands. It was still early in the day, so the crowd was scarce, save for a few hardcore enthusiasts.

'Don't stop at two swings Pol'zan. What have I told you before? Your movements must flow like the endless river.' Rayjax roared.

Pol'zan nodded his head and burst into a trance-like state.

'Dammit Ray'jax, no instructing your champion during the round!' It was Dh'aka, a rival trainer in the arena looking to make a name for himself.

'All is fair in love and war Dh'aka' Ray retorted.

There was a thud as Pol'zan broke through the defenses of her opponent. The orc fell to the floor and the final flag was raised on the red side. The crowd of about 30 orcs groaned and chattered. Turk took the opportunity and went to the entrance of the pits but was stopped by another guard.

'Competing orcs only! Piss off whelp.'

Turk looked puzzled. Had it been that long since he fought on the sands? It must be a new guard.

'I'm here to see Ray'jax.' Turk said.

'I'm sure you are, but unless you are here to fight, I'm not letting you back here.'

'You don't understand, I have fought here many times, I just need to see Ray.'

'Look, I don't give a frax how many times you've fought, unless you are fighting today. You aren't getting in.'

Ray turned to notice the commotion and came over.

'Enough.' he said. ' The boy is with me, and has said so numerous times. Should you turn someone away like that again without consulting me first, you'll be my next training dummy. Got it?'

The guard moved out of the way, bowing his head out of respect to the richest orc in the city. For the one custom that remained from their ancient culture was the currency of trophies, and no one was quite as skilled as killing as Ray'jax was.

'Come wih me, my boy. What do you have to share? We've missed you here.' Ray said, whilst putting an arm over Turk's shoulders, as they both walked into the pits.

'I need a favour Ray'jax.'

'Please youngling, you know to call me Ray.'

'Ray can you help me?'

'Depends what with my prodigal student. You know I haven't seen someone master the basics of close combat so young before. I know many a going to fall to your hands, champion in the making. When are you going to come fight for me?'

Ray poured so much love into his students, a trait Turk admired. Ray had been the pillar to Turk's confidence. Most people felt sorry for him because he was an orphan, but not Ray. He had always treated everyone as an equal. Bastards, bitches or spoiled sluts, all were forgotten on the sands of the Arena.

'So come on then, what does my champion need?'

Turk cleared his throat. 'You see... Ray... there is this... erm...'

'Words youngling. You've got to use your words.'

'There is the woman, and I...'

'HA!'

He clapped him on the shoulder. 'It's about time you tasted the fruits of a woman. I can teach you things with your tongue that will have them coming back for more. What do you say?'

Turk's mind wondered to the gutter. Spirits he hadn't thought about the technicalities at all. One thing at a time. He thought. Teeth first.

'You see, Ray. This very special lady won't do anything with me until I've got 10 teeth.'

'Ah a trophy whore eh? Well judging by how you fight, you'll have them in no time. You've got one already.'

'Well, I was hoping you could help me to get nine more in a couple of weeks?'

'Baha. Such hormones flowing through you. Trophies are only earned through the blood and sweat of our own hands. The max prize for winning the whole weekly preliminary tournaments is 1 trophy Turk. It is going to take you time. Have patience.'

'Could you not loan me some of yours Ray? You have so many, and I can give them back.'

'As much as I would like to. It would be a crime. For I would be robbing you of the lessons each trophy had to teach, even if they were won on the sands. What an orc learns from his first kill varies dramatically to what an orc learns on his hundredth. I'd love to help you, but I can't.'

Turk got the hint. 'Sorry to have bothered you Ray.'

'Men don't say sorry Turk. Be the man now. Besides when are you going to fight for me anyway?'

'One day Ray. one day. Spirits guide you.'

'Spirits guide you honored Turk'an. My champion in the making.'

Turk left the pits. There was a cheer from the crowd as the next matchup entered the Arena. Turk looked to his right, watching two orcs taking teeth out of their pouches and showing them to each other. Perhaps there was another way.

Turk hastily ran back inside the pits and shouted.

'Ray, Ray! I'll fight. I'll fight!'

'Slow down youngling. I know you're capable, but we have to set these things up.'

'Let me fight today.'

'I like your enthusiasm Turk, but it doesn't work like that. There are people in the crowd waiting for the fights organized today. Come back Fourthday. I wll set you up. Besides, it gives you time to practice.'

'What are my odds?'

'Oh, I know you'll win.'

'No, my odds. How much will the crowd be betting for me to win.'

'What do you mean? Gambling in the Arena? You must be mad boy.' Ray's tone was sarcastic.

'Come on Ray. How much?'

'I can't say I promote your shady entrepreneurship, but each tooth has different lessons to teach. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned in gambling too.

Well Turk. You have never fought in the greater leagues before, so people don't know how good you are. The payouts are not that high, but if you fight enough fights we can get you there. With your ability, I know you can grow that 1 into many, and besides I get to train you all over again. A moment I have long been waiting for.'

'Fourthsday yeh?'

'Fourthsday.'

'Spirits honor you Ray. Thank you.

\\\\ CHAPTER 4////

It didn't take long before it was Fourthsday. Turk had been anxious, the days had passed so slowly. The pits reeked of stale blood and sweat, yet something about it comforted Turk. He had been eagerly practicing with the few days he had. Ray had fortunately told Turk who his opponent was, which only added to his anxiety. He took a deep breath and began to warm up.

There was clap on his shoulder as a familiar voice exclaimed,

'Always first to battle and always last to leave... You are showing the signs of leadership youngling."

Turk turned to face his mentor and greeted his friend with a warriors embrace, locking there hands and forearms together.

"It's good to see you Ray, though don't you have other students who need your help more than I do?"

"I would argue otherwise little one. You do realize who you are fighting don't you Turk' an?"

"Dur'ga."

Just hearing his name quickened his heartbeat. Dur'ga was always used to break in the fresh meat. He had no recorded losses. The Arena used him as a deterrent to weed out the newcomers. Filter the ones who were there just for show or those who really wanted to be there.

"That's right Turk, Dur'ga. Though between you and me, He has a weakness. Having sparred him myself. Let's just say he was a lot like you are now. Gifted, but not unstoppable."

Ray gestured to his thigh whilst winking at Turk. Then moved closer as he whispered.

"Keep Low Turk. He is as strong as a cart puller, but he never has stretched a day in his life. Keep low and work his thighs, and he'll fall like the yew tree. Good luck champion"

Ray took a step back and raised his voice to a normal volume again.

"May your axes be blessed by the spirits this day honorable Turk' an."

Ray'jax left just as quickly as he had arrived. Turk picked up his wooden axes, swiveled them in his arms, skillfully practicing a parry just as Ray had taught him. He was ready, but first, he had to take care of some business.

The crowd was starting to form. The keen gamblers took their seats, now was the time. He approached the man known as Bor'a. Ray had told him that he loved the fighting pits and would be more than happy to help Turk with his lustful cause.

He remembered his bargain. He had to go down in the fourth round. Dur'ga was Bor'a's personal champion, and had boasted that anyone who could last four rounds with Dur'ga he would be them fifteen to one. Turk had jumped on the chance, much to the gambler's dismay. The only catch was that he had to lose. Something that didn't sit too well in Turk's stomach. Turk placed his one tooth necklace on the barrier in front of the gambler. He nodded at him and took it.

'As agreed?' Turk said. Reaffirming his investment.

'As agreed.' The shifty gambler said as Turk released his grip on the necklace. Turk turned his back on Bor'a, but before he could leave, the gambler grabbed his arm and said.

'Don't let me down, or I will see that you will never walk free from these pits again.'

Turk ripped his arm easily from the grip, but stopped himself from saying anything that he would later regret. Instead, he just smiled at him and replied.

'Down in the fourth.'

'Don't you forget it! My love for the pits is renowned, but I have my limits with who I deal with. You had courage, that is the only reason why we are doing business. Begon gutter whelp, and don't let me down.'

Turk clenched his fist but managed to calm himself down at the sight of the sheer number of trophies the gambler had. As much pleasure as it would have been to break his vow for this orc alone, he realigned his focus.