The Initiates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill didn't know how long this tag team approach went on, but he did know that he didn't want it to stop. With one twin's legs pinned tightly around his head he could only hear muffled sounds as both women moaned and sighed in pleasure. During one cycle of the tag team the girl over his mouth rose up to look at Bill and gave instructions, "Bill, Edna is just about ready to cum. I'm going to rise up a little and let you bring her off. Remember that she's a squirter, so prepare to get soaked. After she cums she'll probably be too sensitive to keep you inside her. But don't worry.... I'll finish you off with my mouth while you eat me."

Almost on queue Edna began furiously rising almost all the way off Bill's dick, before slamming herself back down -- hard -- and grinding herself against him. Only to rise back up again and start the cycle over. Edna was no longer making sounds. Bill could see her eyes scrunched tightly shut as she concentrated on reaching her own peak. All the way up... slamming back down.... grind against Bill... all the way back up. All of a sudden her right hand shot down between her legs and she started vigorously rubbing her clit. Edna became a classic woman lost in her own world as nothing but her pussy, her clit and the monster cock inside of her existed. It wasn't Bill that she was fucking now. It was his dick that she was riding. Up... rub... down... rub... grind... rub... up.... Edna was a fucking machine as she frantically sought her release. Then, all motion stopped... as Edna simply froze... her eyes wide open... fingers still... body still... mouth tightly closed and silent... as a powerful wave of orgasms hit her. Bill felt a sudden rush of warm fluids drench his cock and balls. Edna was certainly true to her reputation as Bill was thoroughly soaked with her juices.

Slowly, inch by inch, Edna rose off of Bill's dick and slumped to the side. However Bill had no time to reflect as Edie once again lowered herself over his mouth. Then just as quickly lowered her mouth over his dick. Rather than trying to take the entire cock in her mouth she held the base in her fist and teasingly licked all of her sister's juices from the head and shaft. Once she felt it was sufficiently cleaned she removed her hand and attempted to deep throat his fat pole. Although her efforts weren't successful, they certainly weren't unappreciated by Bill. He began forcefully fucking his hips up and down in an effort to get even more stimulation from Edie's talented mouth.

Pulling her mouth away she continued fisting his dick, "That's it big boy. Give me that juice. I would just love to swallow your big load. Mmmm... Lick that pussy. You're sooo good at that. Bring momma home, come on baby lick me! Right there! That's it! Yes! YES! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Edna screamed at the top of her lungs as a strong series of jolts ran through her body.

Bill continued licking for all he was worth as Edie's jerking body quickly triggered his own orgasm. "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" he screamed, his release muffled by Edna's spasming cunt.

"OH Yeah! That's it Bill. Shoot for me!" Edna encouraged as she continued pumping his fat tool. Raising her hips up to allow Bill some room to breathe she once again sank her mouth around Bill's cock as she sucked even more spurts from his body.

Edna also leaned down to help Edie as the two sisters alternated between licking sperm from Bill and sharing a kiss to swap the precious juice between them.

Bill slowly drifted back to reality as the two sisters continued slurping and licking him clean. He glanced over to see Brenda sitting proudly on top of Ben, her hands resting on his massive chest, with a wide smile on her face and a just fucked look in her eyes.

"WOW!" they both mouthed in unison.