The Initiates Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sort of I guess. Just really looking at you for the first time. I mean I've touched just about every single part of your body before tonight, but I haven't really 'seen' you until now," Bill laughed. "And you're absolutely gorgeous I might add."

"Oh, stop it. I bet you say that to all the girls that let you ream their ass like I did," Georgette beamed at him through the mirror. "And speaking of my ass," Georgette said as she reached back, pulled her cheeks apart and showed her pink rosebud. "When we start playing our little games in a few minutes, you have to be very careful with my ass. I dearly loved that impressive pounding you gave it the other week. I mean, my god that felt good, but until you and I get a good level of comfort in letting you dominate me, it may be off limits. That monster cock of yours could really hurt me if we aren't careful. But I'll give you clues on just how far you can go tonight," Georgette winked and smiled at Bill as she finished brushing her teeth and drying her hair.

Finishing with her bathroom duties Georgette brightened, "Okay, big boy. Ready for your first lesson?" Georgette didn't wait for a reply, but simply took George by the hand and led him back towards the den. Passing through the master bedroom Georgette briefly stopped at the closet to retrieve a small bright red duffel. "Our toy bag," Georgette explained. Back in the den, Georgette stood Bill in the middle of the room facing the sofa while she once again knelt at his feet and rocked back on her ankles. Once situated Georgette took a couple of cleansing breaths, placed her hands behind her back and silently looked up at Bill as she quietly settled into her submissive personae.

Bill stood there watching as Georgette's entire countenance change and as a result his once flaccid dick started to gradually wake up. Looking down at Georgette he asked, "So... how do we get started Georgette? What do I do first?"

"Well the first part you must let Brenda do, or in this case let me do. If you noticed when we came in to the room I knelt and placed myself in a submissive posture. On my knees, in front of you, looking into your eyes, but I also had to go there in my mind. I usually take a few cleansing breaths. Brenda may have a different method. But I took a few cleansing breaths, clearing my mind, putting myself in your hands, under your control. Then once I'm there the next step is up to you. Deep down inside of you what do you want to do? What do you want to do to me... do with me... have me do to you... right now... this instant? No filters, no worrying about right or wrong. What does the animal inside of you want?" Georgette asked.

"I want to slap you with my dick," Bill responded without even thinking. Then his face turned beet red in embarrassment as he realized he had spoken those words out loud.

"Mmmm. I think you're getting the idea," Georgette smiled. "But don't be embarrassed about your desires. That's the whole point of this kind of play. Part of what makes it so.... so stimulating, is that both of you must give up your inhibitions. I told you it is about Brenda's needs... but the thing about it is she needs you to exert your wants and desires over her. Brenda needs you to force your needs on her. That gives her the ability to relinquish control... be your toy... your slave. And by being your slave she stops concentrating on her own desires and allows her body to be a vehicle for you to fulfill your needs. It's pretty hard to put into words, but I can tell you that I have had the strongest orgasms of my life when George has taken my body and used it for his own pleasures without thought of my release... and ultimately that is what actually leads to my own release... my own surrender... my own peace... my own..."

Bill walked two paces to stand in front of Georgette as she was speaking and in a firm voice interrupted her by slapping her twice across her left cheek with his firm erection, "That's enough talk Georgette. Now put that mouth of yours on my dick and suck me."

Without hesitation Georgette promptly took Bill's fat cock in her mouth and sucked like the champion cock sucker she was. Georgette greedily began loving his cock with her own special technique; part lick, part twist, part suck, part bob up and down. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably only a minute or two, Georgette pulled Bill's dick from her mouth with a pop.

"What are you doing? I didn't tell you that you could stop." Bill admonished.

"Yes Sir, but this is a lesson in dominance and spanking. We need to discuss a few things before we get too deep into the scene," explained Georgette. "Speaking of mood. You may have detected the other week that sometimes when I'm playing like this, especially if we're doing anal, I sort of go inside of myself. George call's it 'entering my zone'. I can't explain that one easily, but I sort of get tunnel vision -- in my mind. Nothing else exists in the entire world but what is going on with me, with my body. There can be a dozen other people in the room, like there was before, and I don't even know they are here. Tonight with you, it may be very difficult for me to go there. Because we'll probably be stopping and starting quite a bit as you learn what works and what doesn't work."

Glancing up at Bill, looking around his now massive cock, Georgette continued. "You remember the safety words. Right? Red and yellow?" Bill nodded his head yes. "So tell me. When you've got your cock in my mouth like you just did, or have me placed in any position where I can't speak how am I going to say either word?"

"I hadn't thought about that, Georgette. What do we do then?" Bill asked.

"In those situations, unless my hands are immobile, then two taps with my hand means 'yellow'." She tapped the back of his thigh as a demonstration. "I may tap your body, the bed, the table. Whatever I can touch in order to get your attention. In this case had I tapped you like that it would have been your signal to back out a little. And with this monster of yours in my mouth, that's probably one of the few times I will use the 'yellow' signal. Every time I tap twice you should consider that I've said yellow. You back off a little bit. If you're spanking me and I'm gagged when I tap twice then you spank me just a little lighter. Don't stop... just back off a little. If that isn't enough I'll tap twice again. Brenda is getting the same instructions, so she will learn to use the same codes."

Almost on queue they each heard a muffled "smack" from upstairs followed by a very low toned "Unhhh."

They both laughed at each other. "Sounds like Brenda and George are ahead of us again," joked Bill.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I'm sure we'll catch up pretty soon," Georgette smiled impishly.

Georgette continued, "You and Brenda need to discuss a few more rules. For example with me you never, ever call me a bitch or a cunt. You can talk about my hot cunt, but you can't call me a cunt. All of those two words, used as a name for me, are totally over the line and I'll completely stop the session. There's another couple in our club that we occasionally play with and she totally loves for George to call her his bitch or his cunt. For me, it's a show stopper. Brenda may like it, she may hate it. Everyone is different. Doesn't make one right and one is wrong -- they just have different likes and dislikes. I've already told you that for tonight my ass hole is probably going to be off limits. That's unusual for me when we play these games. That's usually when I ask George to take me in the ass. I'm especially anal when I'm feeling really naughty and we usually play these games when I'm really feeling naughty," Georgette explained with a dreamy look on her face.

"So you mean you ask George to do things to you when you're playing?" Bill asked.

"No not really 'ask' him," Georgette explained. "But I kind of lead him there. I might say something like 'don't you dare put that butt plug up my ass.' Or I might tell him 'I will not swallow your cum tonight' when what I'm really telling George is that I really want him to use the butt plug, or that I really want to swallow a load of his cum. The trick is that we both know I'll always use the word 'yellow' if he's trying to do something that is too much, or even if I'm just not in the mood for something that particular day. But since he is in complete control if I tell him not to do something, it actually means I really want him to do that to me. We also have subtle ways to encourage certain things and we've learned to really be able to read each other. The whole idea is not to break the mood, not to distract me if I'm approaching that 'zone'."

Georgette continued, "In addition to helping direct George, we also have another code word -- 'red hot'. For George and me 'red hot' is just the opposite of 'yellow'. I might say something like 'my ass is already red hot please don't spank it any more'. That tells George that what I really want is an even longer spanking. Or 'that last swat was red hot; please don't spank me that hard again.' George knows that he's not really spanking me hard enough. I might also use the 'red hot' code if George isn't progressing fast enough. But there is also another major difference between 'yellow' and 'red hot'. 'Yellow' is not negotiable. George must back off, or I lose trust in him -- and that is the absolute thing that cannot happen -- losing trust. However, with 'red hot' George has kind of veto power. If I've used the word to encourage him to spank me harder, or rub my cunt harder, instead of following my instructions, George may actually do the opposite -- just to tease me."

"So in other words, you're really the one that is in control -- sort of," Bill questioned.

"Now you're getting it. I am always in total control with going too far, or too fast. But most of the time, I don't have to help direct George anymore. George pretty well recognizes my moods and kind of has a sixth sense for what to do to me -- what I need done to me. With our other friends I do find that I have to give him directions more often. With you and Brenda I'm sure there will be a lot of give and take at the beginning until you find your own natural rhythms."

"What about..." Bill's next question was interrupted by a loud series of smacks, broken by even louder moans obviously coming from Brenda upstairs. Bill's dick jumped involuntarily at the sexy sounds drifting down from above.

Bill and Georgette paused briefly and listened to the smacking sounds and moans coming from above, before Bill continued, "What about comfort? You're kneeling there on the floor and I'm standing here worrying that your legs are hurting? How do I know Brenda isn't uncomfortable when I've put her in some awkward position?" Bill questioned.

"Well, actually that can also be part of the whole scene as well -- making myself push through the discomfort just to please George. Over time George has learned what positions are uncomfortable for me and he generally avoids them. But then sometimes when he's feeling particularly devious he will put me in those positions on purpose -- and make me hold them until my body is quivering. Forcing myself through the discomfort actually helps to move me closer to that zone I'm reaching for. Of course sometimes it works out differently. I'll lose my balance and fall over, or get a cramp and have to get up."

"Does George punish you for that?" Bill asked.

"Sometimes he does punish me for the lapse. But to be honest... usually when that happens we'll both start laughing so hard we kind of lose the mood. Sometimes we'll simply stop and go to bed without even having sex. Sometimes we'll pick back up a few minutes later right where we left off. And sometimes we'll completely change moods, George will rub the soreness out and we'll end up lovingly and softly making love to one another," Georgette explained.

At that moment their quiet conversation was interrupted by a long, high pitched cry coming from upstairs that was obviously not a sound of pain. Bill knew it well as the sound Brenda often makes when she has a really, really strong orgasm.

"Mmmmm," moaned Georgette. "Sounds like Brenda is really getting just what she needs right now." Bill's dick pulsed several times and a small drop of clear fluid appeared at the tip. Seeing Bill's reaction Georgette relaxed back on her ankles again. Took a series of three deep breaths followed by three slow exhales. Then she looked up, first wantonly at Bill's dick, then higher to look into his eyes. "Bill... Sir. My body is laid out at your feet for your pleasure. Your desire is my desire. Your needs are my needs. Use me in any way you wish. I am here, at your feet, to fill your every craving," Georgette huskily whispered as she looked meekly at Bill.

"Georgette, I want you to take just the tip or your tongue and swab the end of my dick clean. Don't take it into your mouth. Just clean the juices from the tip. Then I want you to show me the juices on your tongue -- before you swallow them."

Georgette briefly closed her eyes and moaned before sliding her stiff tongue out and carefully stabbing the fluid from the purple head of Bill's dick. Georgette pulled her head back opened her mouth to show Bill the two or three drops of pre-cum lying on the center of her tongue and then sexily tilted her head back, closed her mouth and swallowed. A look of total satisfaction and lust showing on her face. "Mmmmm you taste wonderful, Sir." She then leaned forward and quickly kissed the tip of his dick.

Almost immediately Bill used his dick to lightly smack her three times across both cheeks. "Did I say you could kiss it? Did I give you permission to kiss my dick?" Bill responded as crossly as his limited acting experience would allow.

Brenda smiled involuntarily, then quickly caught herself before getting back in character, "No Sir, you didn't I'm sorry sir, but you just tasted so good that I thought I should thank you for that wonderful taste."

Quickly picking up his own character, one that Bill hadn't realized he even possessed until tonight, "Georgette, I didn't tell you to do what you thought you should do, did I?"

"No, Sir. You didn't."

"So what do you think would be a proper punishment for a little slave girl that has just disobeyed me?" Bill demanded. As he said this he used his hand to rub his dick along Georgette's face. Down one cheek, under her chin, up the other cheek, across the lips of her closed mouth. The entire time Georgette sat there quietly watching Bill's eyes.

Bill stopped his 'painting' of Georgettes face and she quietly spoke, "Sir, I am your slave and it isn't within my role to tell you how to punish me. Any punishment is entirely up to you, Sir."

A smiling Bill responded, "Well said and for that you will be rewarded. I want you to rise up onto your knees so that your mouth is level with my dick." Georgette moved immediately into position. "That's it. Now place your hands on the back of my hips to help steady yourself. Close your eyes and open your mouth and regardless of what I do, do not move unless I tell you to."

Georgette followed his commands to the letter. Bill stood there for a few seconds looking at this gorgeous woman kneeling below him with her mouth held patiently open waiting for whatever reward he wanted to give her. "Open a little wider." Bill jacked his dick a few times coaxing several more drops of pre-cum which he then wiped around Georgette's lips and onto her tongue. Taking a step back bill admired the slippery residue that glistened on and in her mouth. "Now you may lick your lips and swallow," Bill instructed.

Georgette noisily smacked her lips, mingled the deposit with her own saliva and then made a big production of swallowing Bill's reward. Smiling up at him she whispered, "Thank you sir." Bill could detect a change coming over Georgette. Not just the expressions on her face, but her entire body seemed to be transforming in front of him. Her eyes were becoming dark pools. She was kneeling with her posture more erect. Her mouth seemed to be taking on a pouty, almost needy appearance.

At that moment they heard a steady series of smacks, interspersed with moans and an occasional 'ouch' from upstairs. Obviously Brenda's earlier orgasm was not the end of George's lesson plan.

Then just as quickly Georgette's expression changed into a more serious countenance. "Bill, before we go further there are a few more things we need to discuss. Everyone is different in what they enjoy -- what turns them on. For me when I'm being spanked it's the sting, the burn on my butt. For George it's the sound. He loves the sharp smacking sounds that his hand or a paddle makes. He also loves the noises I make as well," Georgette giggled.

"For my girlfriend though it is more the feeling of being subservient, which I like a whole lot as well. But my girlfriend likes more of a thudding sound when she is spanked. She and her husband use a heavier leather paddle. She likes the deep sound it makes as well as the way it actually moves her body forward when her hubby really swings the paddle. She takes spankings from her husband that, for me, are pretty severe -- that would be a 'red' code for me. But she tells me she almost cums from those intense spankings alone -- without even being touched. When we play together and change partners George finds it difficult to spank her as hard as she really wants it. He just can't bring himself to hit her that hard. Her husband, when he's playing with me has to really ratchet it down several notches. I never let him use our cherry paddle on me. I'm too afraid that he'll get a little carried away." Georgette continued in her instructions to Bill.

"So for tonight, unless I tell you differently, we'll limit our activities to your hand and the furry side of the leather paddle. I'm not comfortable enough yet with your techniques to let you use the cherry paddle. Since tonight is really a training session for you I'll sometimes break character enough to help direct you. So I'll let you know if I want you to progress to the leather side of the paddle. I also love to have a butt plug stuck up my ass while I'm being spanked, but I've already told you that my butt hole is off limits tonight..." she smiled at Bill before adding, "... probably off limits anyway."

"Now as to other toys in our little bag, there is a set of nipple clamps in there, but I can't really tolerate them. My girlfriend loves them -- but she's into 'real' pain a little bit more than I am. My nipples are so sensitive that George has only used them once or twice on me. In the early stages of our play George will sometimes pinch my nipples as a punishment -- firmly, but not too hard. As I get more and more turned on a pinch becomes less punishment and more of a reward. A firm pinch on one, or both, of my nipples at just the right time is all it takes to drive me right over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm," Georgette explained breathlessly.

"I think we've pretty well covered most of the bases, other than to tell you that I like to build up gradually in intensity with my spankings. On a scale of... well I think this may be easier to show you than to tell you," Georgette started to stand but abruptly stopped and resumed her earlier, erect submissive posture. "Sir, may I stand up and give you a demonstration?"

"Certainly," was Bill's one word response as he tried to absorb all of her instructions thus far.

"Okay, let's try this," Georgette said turning her butt toward Bill and placing her hands on her knees. "Take your hand and smack one of my butt cheeks."

Using his right hand Bill quickly smacked her left butt cheek -- apparently a little too firmly.

"Ouch," replied Georgette.

"Ohm I'm sorry Georgette. I didn't mean to hurt you," Bill apologized.