The Initiates Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgette quickly walked over to the couple. "Georgette. Taste my fingers and tell me if you think Brenda is getting wet," Bill ordered as he placed his fingers in Georgette's mouth.

"Mmmmm. Yes, Bill I think Georgette is getting very wet... and yummy," Georgette smirked as Bill pulled his fingers from her mouth with a loud smack.

"Georgette!" Bill scolded. "You are to refer to me as 'Sir'. Just because I am giving you permission to play with Brenda here, that doesn't mean you can be disrespectful to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Georgette quickly answered the smirk instantly disappearing from her face. "I'm sorry Sir."

"Well Brenda. It seems that our little playmate has exceeded her authority by becoming too casual toward me. What do you think I should do about that Georgette?"

Georgette immediately assumed an identical position to Brenda. Back straight... legs apart and her hands behind her head. She looked directly at Bill and replied, "Sir it is not my place to recommend a punishment. It is entirely up to you to decide what to do with your impudent 'number two' slave."

Bill stepped back and admired the sight standing before him... two beautifully naked women... both completely exposed... and under his complete control. Bill's dick immediately rose to a hard, almost painful, erection as he pondered all of the opportunities presented before him. Bill casually strolled around the two women as he admired their beauty and their vulnerability. "Welllll.... let me think about it. I could spank this beautiful ass of yours..." Bill sneered as he firmly squeezed both of Georgette's cheeks. "Or I could let my 'number one' slave here spank your ass like you did to her. Would you like that Brenda? Would you like to spank Georgette's ass tonight?"

"Yes, Sir!" Brenda excitedly spoke before very quickly correcting herself. "Uhhh... Sir it would be entirely up to you if you want me to spank her for you." Brenda added quickly.

"Good catch Brenda," Bill praised. Moving in front of Georgette he slipped his fingers between her legs as well. "Let's see if the idea of a little group slavery is making you hot as well," Bill whispered as he stroked her clit a couple of times before sliding them into her equally drenched pussy. "Well, well, well. I see that you are just as wet as Brenda here. So here is what I'm going to do. Georgette... you stand perfectly still. Brenda. You may remove your hands from behind your head and move over in front of Georgette."

Brenda did as instructed. "Now Brenda, wet your fingers in your own sexy little pussy... that's a good girl." Brenda gasped slightly and her eyes flickered shut as soon as her own fingers came in contact with her clit.

"Now Brenda feed your fingers to Georgette and give her another taste of just how sweet your pussy tastes." Brenda did as instructed as Georgette greedily sucked the juices off of Brenda's fingers.

"Do you like the way Brenda tastes?" Bill asked Georgette as Brenda pulled her fingers free.

"Yes sir. Very much so," Georgette intoned.

"Giving you a taste of something that sweet doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me. Does it Georgette?" Bill asked.

"No sir. That was a treat for me," Georgette cheerfully replied.

"Well then let's see how this next part goes. Brenda put your fingers in Georgette's mouth one more time. Georgette, get them really wet. Coat Brenda's fingers well with your saliva. Because once she's done Brenda is going to use those fingers to play with you. Brenda, your goal is to get Georgette to cum. Georgette you are not allowed to cum."

"Now just to up the ante a little bit... while Brenda is happily strumming and fingering you Georgette; I am going to be doing the same thing with her. Brenda, as I said your goal is to get Georgette to have an orgasm – before you reach one yourself. Georgette, if you come before Brenda does then you will receive a thorough spanking," Bill instructed.

"Now Brenda I think your fingers are wet enough. You may begin." Bill stood and watched as Brenda placed her fingers between Georgette's legs and began playing. Georgette did her best to maintain composure, but it was obvious from her squirming that Brenda was already hitting the right spots.

Moving beside Brenda, Bill softly ordered, "Brenda spread your legs slightly so I can reach you." Brenda awkwardly spread her legs and closed her eyes as Bill once again reached between her legs to strum her clit. "Remember Brenda. Your goal is to get Georgette to cum, before you do."

Both girls stared intently into each other's eyes as Georgette stood ramrod straight... her legs spread about shoulder width apart... her hands still clasped tight behind her head. Brenda on the other had was also standing straight... her fingers working feverishly between Georgette's legs... her own legs spread slightly open with Bills fingers also working feverishly on her own clit.

"Sooo... what's it going to be?" Bill questioned both. "Who is going to cum first? Is it going to be you, Brenda?" Bill asked as he re-doubled his efforts on Brenda's clit. "Or is it going to be you, Georgette?" as he suddenly stopped his movements in Brenda's pussy. Both girls trembled as they each stood perilously close to going over the edge in orgasm. Resuming his attention to Brenda's pussy, Bill slipped two fingers inside her saturated tunnel and rested his thumb against her clit. Bill pumped and stroked Brenda's hot box as he recognized the change in Brenda's breathing. Knowing that Brenda was racing toward orgasm he took his other hand and placed it on her nipple. Starting with a slight touch and gradually building to a harder and harder pinch Bill used both hands to take Brenda over the edge.

"UNNNNHHHHHH!!!!!" Brenda screamed as the orgasm overtook her body. Her spastic movements caused her to pull her hand from Georgette's pussy.

Georgette had been teetering on the edge of her own orgasm, "Nooooo!!!!!" Please????" Georgette pleaded as Brenda continued riding wave after wave of release, oblivious to Georgette's needs. Bill continued his assault on her pussy and nipple. "IIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Brenda screamed again as several more shudders shook her – so hard that she had difficulty maintaining her balance.

Georgette meanwhile stood motionless. Her eyes watering slightly from the frustration of her denied release.

"Well, well Georgette. I guess you received your punishment after all," Bill chuckled.

Georgette, the experienced, slave did her best to remain standing upright and maintaining her composure. Brenda soon began coming back to the present as her body rid itself of her cresting release.

Bill leaned over and whispered lightly into Georgette's ear, before slipping his tongue out and licking her ear lobe, "Maybe I'll let you have payback with Brenda a little later tonight." Georgette shuddered from the warm contact with her ear.

As the two women slowly regained their self-control Bill continued his instructions, "Now Brenda. It's time for you to go clean up the toys as you were told. Once you are finished cleaning the toys, you may take a bath yourself. While you are gone Georgette and I will plan out the rest of your night."

Georgette lowered her arms as Brenda left the pool area and headed for the house. "Wow. Are you sure you never played these kinds of domination games before?" Georgette breathlessly asked Bill.

"No. Never. Not before tonight anyway. To be honest Georgette I hadn't even had much in the way of fantasies about this before," Bill answered.

"Well, I must say you are a fast learner. As I said earlier a lot of this kind of play is in the head. You certainly got into my head just now. My knees are still shaking from being denied my orgasm. I'm not sure how much more I can teach you," Georgette said as she took Bill by the hand and led him into the den. They just caught a glimpse of Brenda's naked form scampering up the stairs as they sat down on the sofa. "Why don't you just ask me any questions you might have," Georgette said as she turned sideways to face Bill.

Sitting as she was, with one leg up on the sofa spread Georgette's pussy open wide to Bills unwavering gaze. He couldn't take his eyes off the glistening tunnel and was momentarily hypnotized by the sight.

"Hello... earth to Bill... are you there?" she teased as Bill snapped back to reality. "Before Brenda comes back down do you have any questions for me, or anything you want to plan for tonight?"

"Well, I'm not sure," Bill began. "You said earlier that Brenda might like more intensity than you and I shared earlier. Exactly what do you mean by that? How intense? How physical?"

Well let's take spanking for instance. I told you earlier that I liked to start out around a level 1 and slowly build up to a high of 5 or 6? Well according to George, Brenda likes to start off at a 4 or a 5 and really enjoys a 7 or even an 8 as she gets warmed up. Brenda really liked aggressive nipple play. I told you that I couldn't handle the nipple clamps... well that really loud scream we heard from Brenda earlier tonight was apparently an orgasm from the two of them using the clamps."

"In addition, George and I have a small 7" or 8" leather whip, or quirt, in our toy bag. Brenda also liked that to be used on her nipples and even her pussy. George also said that he used the cherry paddle on her behind and apparently she saucily asked for more. So in other words... I think your sexy little minx of a wife really gets off on the physical side of play. Where with me it is actaully more mental," Georgette continued her explanation.

Continuing Georgette added, "Now before Brenda gets back down here let's talk about tonight. She was right earlier. The toys and Brenda aren't the only thing that needs cleaning. The two of us need a bath as well." Georgette stood from the sofa and started to pull Bill up as well, before she paused as a reflective look came over her face. "Bill... Sir? Before we go take our baths... may I have your permission to ask for something that I might need?"

"Sure, Georgette. What do you think you might need?"

"Well..." Georgette began as she slowly turned her back to Bill. "Remember earlier how I told you my ass was off limits to you until I got more comfortable with you?" with that Georgette bent over at the waist, reached back and held her ass cheeks open displaying her pink rose bud to Bill. "Welllll.... I think I'm comfortable enough with you now that it is no longer off limits," with that she released her butt cheeks straightened up and headed for the stairs.

"Just a minute young lady!" Bill announced before she was more than a step or two away.

Georgette immediately stopped in her tracks and pivoted to face Bill. "Yes Sir?"

"You really are an impudent little tease tonight aren't you? I gave you permission to ask for something, not tease me with that enticing little ass of yours." Bill admonished, doing his best to sound cross. Looking over Georgette's shoulder he noticed Brenda descending the stairs fresh from her bath; the red duffel full of toys in her hand. "Brenda. Come over here."

Brenda quickly moved in position beside Georgette, "Yes Sir?"

"Brenda. Georgette here is once again being a little impudent toward me. Apparently she didn't learn her lesson before." A smile crept over Brenda's face as she remembered the sweet orgasm she received the last time Georgette misbehaved. The reaction from Georgette was slightly different. Her eyes opened a little more and a look of concern showed in her expression.

Walking behind the two girls Bill continued, "What this little... tease... did." Bill emphasized the word 'tease' with a smart slap to Georgette's butt and then continued the light punishment with every word. "What... this... impudent... little... tease... did was to show off her little ass hole and then immediately take it away from me. For that I think she needs to be punished – again!"

Bill sealed the word 'again' with a sound slap at a 5 or a 6 level, causing Georgette to immediately respond with a loud "Ouch!"

"Hmmm... not only is she impudent. Georgette is also vocal when she should be standing silently. Brenda? Where are your clothes that you wore over here tonight?"

"In the master bedroom," Brenda responded with a puzzled expression on her face.

"You two stand here silently and I'll be back," Bill instructed as he quickly left the den. Fishing around in both sets of discarded clothes from Brenda and Georgette he quickly found the two objects he was searching for. Returning to the den he found the two girls still standing silently just as he had instructed.

Standing behind Georgette once again, Bill addressed Brenda, "Brenda? Is there a blindfold in that red bag?"

"Yes sir, there is."

"Then I want you to take it out and place it over Georgette's eyes."

Brenda quickly complied with his instructions.

Once the blindfold was securely in place Bill took the bag from Brenda. Rummaging around in the bag Bill located the butt plug and the lubricant. These two items he silently handed to the still puzzled Brenda.

Maneuvering around in front of Georgette, Bill took a seat on the sofa. "Brenda, I want you to make preparations for Georgette's punishment. Do you understand what I mean?"

Brenda looked at the lube, then the butt plug and quickly understood. "Yes Sir."

Brenda began slicking up the butt plug as Bill addressed Georgette, "Georgette. I am sitting directly in front of you on the sofa. Lower your upper body until your hands are resting on the sofa." Georgette cautiously felt her way down until her hands rested on the sofa on each side of Bill's bare thighs. Leaning slightly forward Bill whispered to Georgette, "Spread your legs a little wider. That's right. Now I want you to open your mouth wide and lower you mouth a little lower." Expecting for Bill to put his dick in her mouth Georgette was momentarily caught off guard when instead he stuffed Brenda's previously worn thong into Georgette's open mouth.

After Georgette's initial surprise she quickly adjusted as she moved the small article of clothing around in her mouth to a more comfortable position. Georgette's nostrils flared slightly as both her and Bill caught a light whiff of Brenda's fragrance from the still damp thong.

"Now Georgette. Brenda is going to administer your punishment," Bill nodded at Brenda.

Georgette abruptly raised her head straight up in shock as, instead of receiving a spanking from Brenda, she instead felt the slippery tip of the butt plug at her exposed anal opening. Slowly, but with determination, Brenda forced the object into Georgette's welcoming cavity. Bill watched in fascination as the experienced Georgette forced her body to relax as she accepted the unexpected intruder. There was a slight moan that escaped around the thong from Georgette as Brenda finished pushing the butt plug home.

"Now Georgette, you may stand up... but make sure the butt plug stays firmly in place."

Georgette straightened with care as she pulled her legs closer together to hold the stimulating intruder inside. Handing Georgette's thong to Brenda, Bill instructed, "Brenda please put these on Georgette to help hold the butt plug in."

Brenda maneuvered the bright red thong around Georgette's ankles and up her thighs. Pulling it snug she adjusted the back strap of the thong so that lay between her cheeks and came to rest squarely against the base of the butt plug imbedded in Georgette's ass.

Georgette responded with another slight moan every time Brenda's fingers came in contact with her own skin. A longer moan, almost a whimper, arose around the bright yellow thong in her mouth as Brenda carefully adjusted the string to place it on top of the plug.

It appeared to Bill that Brenda was taking her own sweet time in adjusting the thong, but he let that slight transgression pass because he could clearly see the effect it was having on Georgette. Standing only inches in front of him, Bill could clearly see the slightly swollen lips of Georgette's pussy taking on a deeper shade of pink. Obviously Georgette was enjoying this little 'punishment'.

Noticing the eraser point tips of Brenda's nipples it was obvious to Bill that Brenda was enjoying this little game as well.

Putting an end to the girls interaction Bill spoke, "Okay ladies. It's time for Georgette and I to take a shower. Georgette you may remove the blindfold and take Brenda's panties out of your mouth. I will go upstairs and take a shower there. Georgette you may take your shower in the Master Bath. Just before getting in the shower you may remove the butt plug. But take the lube with you, because before you come back in here I want you to once again insert the butt plug and put on a new pair of panties, just to help it stay in place."

Turning toward Brenda, "And as for you Brenda, you may sit here on the sofa and rest for a few minutes while we shower. However..." Once again looking through the toy bag, Bill pulled another object from inside. "However, just so you don't get too comfortable Georgette is going to put these on you," Bill announced with a smile as he tossed the nipple clamps to Georgette.

Brenda's eyes opened wide as she saw the devious look on Georgette's face as she swung the nipple clamps back and forth in front of Brenda. Betraying her excitement however, a slight smile appeared on her lips.

"And just to make sure they are seated well..." Bill continued as he also pulled the small quirt from the toy bag and handed it to Georgette. "I don't believe Brenda's nipples are erect enough to properly hold the clamps. Do you Georgette?"

"No Sir, but I'm sure I can remedy that," Georgette smiled broadly as she smartly smacked the quirt against the palm of her hand.

In a voice so stern that Brenda actually jumped Georgette ordered, "Brenda! Sit down on the sofa. And get in a comfortable position, because you aren't allowed to move again until Bill and I return. And do not make a sound while I do my work."

Brenda instantly sat down and then after a moment's reflection extended the foot rest into a reclining position. Georgette saucily walked over to the reclining girl and began lightly tapping her right nipple with the quirt. Initially unsatisfied with the firmness of the erection, Georgette increased the intensity of the strikes that were aimed directly at the tip Brenda's now responsive right nipple.

Soon satisfied that the quirt had done its job. Georgette placed the first clamp on the right nipple and then quickly moved to do the same to the left nipple. The already excited protrusion should have taken less time to prepare. But Georgette, not to be denied her own pleasure, still tapped it a number of times with the leather quirt. Finally satisfied that both nipple clamps were in place Georgette stood back to admire the excited Brenda.

The nipple clamps had a screw adjustment on each that allowed you to change the force of the clamping action. Looking up at Bill Georgette asked, "Sir, may I have your permission to talk with Brenda, privately?"

"Yes you may," Bill granted.

The two girls whispered back and forth for a few seconds as Georgette once again adjusted the two nipple clamps. Georgette would make a slight adjustment to each screw and then look at Brenda's face for confirmation. Brenda simply nodded her head up and down a couple of times as Georgette bent to adjust the screws again. Finally satisfied with the tightness Georgette leaned back to look into Brenda's face, "Are you sure they're okay?"

Brenda simply shook her head up and down.

"They're on pretty tight and we may be gone for several minutes," Georgette continued.

Once again Brenda merely shook her head up and down, her eyes beginning to take on a faraway look.

"You're sure you don't want me to loosen the screws a little bit?" Georgette appealed.