The Initiates Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda! Do not forget your place in this little game. You will refer to me as Sir and Georgette as Mistress This ass belongsto me and your mistress. I'm going to fuck it the way I want. Your job is to help your Mistress. You will not refer to either one of us too casually. Do you understand?" Bill accentuated the question with another sterner tug on her nipples.

"Nnnnnhhhhhhhh! Yes Sir!" Brenda exclaimed as her body embraced the waves of pain emanating from her nipples. "I'm sorry Sir.... oh god...." Bill continued tugging on the nipple chain.

Dropping the chain Bill continued, "Now then, let's get started again. Brenda, let me know when your Mistress is ready for more."

Georgette took a big cleansing breath and blew it out slowly causing Bill's dick to pulse inside your rear. The pulsing in turn caused Georgette a quick intake of breath. Several more heartbeats lapsed before Brenda once again received an unspoken acknowledgement from Georgette. "Sir, my Mistress is ready for a little more..."

Heeding Georgette's vulnerable position Bill carefully advanced another fraction of an inch before once again stopping. Brenda only waited a few seconds before encouraging Bill to continue, "My Mistress is ready for just a little bit more, Sir."

Millimeter by millimeter, inch by inch the three lust filled adults continued with the three-way taking of Georgette's ass. Georgette communicated to Brenda with her eyes, Brenda advised her Master to give her Mistress "just a little bit more" and Bill gingerly, but steadily advanced his fat tool into Georgette's accommodating ass. Sometimes they would pause for a few moments, sometimes Brenda would immediately encourage Bill to advance. Occasionally Georgette would moan from the intensity of the physical stimulation and occasionally Brenda would moan with her from the emotional ties the two women were molding.

Bill felt his balls brush against skin when he looked down and realized that his entire dick was now embedded inside Georgette. She had taken the entire fat cock in her ass. Georgette must have noticed the same thing and somehow communicated to Brenda, because Brenda looked to Bill and then back to Georgette. "Sir, my Mistress has your entire dick inside her now."

Bill could see Georgette's body trembling slightly as she fought to accept the fat intruder in her butt.

"Georgette, you may speak again. I'm going to pull out a little bit and reseat my dick inside of you just to make sure I'm all the way in. Are you ready?" Bill asked the concern noticeable in his tone.

Georgette took another breath and let it out slowly before responding, "Yes, Sir."

Bill only pulled out an inch or two before he steadily pushed it back in to the hilt. "Mmmmmmm!" Georgette moaned loudly.

"Did you like that? Do you like your Master's dick deep in your ass?" Bill asked as he gave a wiggle to his hips and jabbed his body tightly up against Georgette.

"Oh, yes Sir. I looooove it!" Georgette moaned as she wiggled her own hips against Bill.

"Okay. Now I'm going to move backwards just a little so you can lower your shoulders into a more comfortable position," Bill explained as he backed up an inch or so, causing his dick to pull out accordingly.

When Bill would pause, Georgette would walk backwards as well; pushing Bill's dick back in all the way again. They moved and shuffled several more times as the joined pair moved into position. "Mmmmmm," Georgette would moan on each re-impaling. "Nnnnoooo..." she would mew in disappointment when Bill inched backwards again, but moan in contentment again as she pushed him back fully inside her.

This awkward dance continued for a minute or so as the pair carefully maneuvered into place, both being careful not to dislodge from their coupling completely. The two finally moved backwards eough that Georgette's back was parallel with the floor. She took in a deep breath through her nose and opened her eyes wide when she realized that her head was immediately above Brenda's fragrant pussy. She lowered her head to briefly plant a wet kiss on the petite girls soaking lips. A moan escaped from both girls as Georgette again deeply breathed in the heady fragrance of a very excited Brenda.

Looking back over her shoulder Georgette addressed Bill, "Sir? May I have your permission to lick this little slave girl's pussy?"

Pulling out an inch or two before firmly pushing his dick back home Bill responded, "Would you like that Georgette? Would you enjoy... licking... this slave's... pussy?" Bill accentuated each word with a slightly stronger withdrawal and quick advance.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Georgette was momentarily speechless as the sensation of her almost painfully stretched ass washed through her body. The combination of the stimulation to her ass and the fragrance of Brenda's pussy caused her to arch her back and wiggle her hips at Bill. "Yes, Sir. If you would grant me permission I would love to lick and kiss this wonderful smelling pussy while my Master is taking me in the ass." Georgette answered.

"Very well, Georgette. Just remember one thing..." Bill paused as he grabbed her hips and made four or five strong thrusts in and out of Georgette's well lubed ass. "Just remember that with your mouth full you won't be able to give me feedback..." Bill continued plunging in and out of her body. "You won't be able to tell me if I'm fucking you too.... hard." With the last word Bill pistoned his dick in and out of her ass five or six hard times.

Georgette raised her head high as she attempted to adjust to the brief but hard pounding that Bill had given her. Struggling to control her breathing Georgette responded, "Sir, my body belongs to you... my ass belongs to you... I am here for your pleasure and your pleasure alone."

"In that case you have my permission."

"Brenda. Scoot down on the sofa a little bit and put your legs over your Mistress's shoulders.... that's it. Now, Georgette, before you begin eating our little slave's pussy I want you to remind her of something." Bill said as he reached for the chain connecting the two nipple clamps together.

"I want you to remind her what is going to happen when I pull this chain off," Bill teased as he tugged at the chain.

"It's going to hurt. It's going to hurt like hell, for several minutes. But it will be a sweet hurt," Georgette said as she looked up and smiled encouragement at Brenda.

Bill continued, "Okay. Here's what's going to happen then. I am going to fuck this ass... this ass that belongs to me. Georgette, you get to eat this soaking pussy that belongs to both of us. And Brenda..." tugging the nipple chain to get her attention. "Brenda you are not allowed to come unless you ask for and receive permission from me. But the catch is..." tugging the chain aggressively. "The catch is that when I do give you permission to cum... I am going to jerk the nipple clamps free."

Brenda's eyes opened wide in apprehension at the thought, before a look of contentment and a small smile spread across her lips. "Georgette? You're job is to get Brenda to come before I come in this fine... tight ass of yours. Does everyone understand their roles here?"

Both girls replied jubilantly in unison, "Yes Sir."

Georgette wasted no time and immediately dipped her head to begin licking Brenda. No hesitation. No carefully licking around the lips. Georgette just dove right in happily, greedily licking up the copious amount of liquids that had seeped out of Brenda's cunt.

"Oh my god!!!!" Brenda proclaimed to the world. "You... do... that...sooooo well," Brenda intoned as she ground her pubic bone against Georgette's forehead, crushing her pussy lips against the mouth of her Mistress.

Bill, without mercy and without delay began pummeling Georgette's wanton ass. She was no longer having any trouble taking Bill's fat cock as she rotated her hips and then pushed back against him as he pounded in and out of her. Bill looked as if he was riding a see-saw as his lower body pistoned in and out of Georgette, while he tried to keep his upper body relatively still in order to keep from putting too much pressure on the nipple chain still attached to Brenda's aching breasts.

Georgette was moaning incoherently as her sounds were muffled in Brenda's saturated pussy. It only took a couple of minutes of Georgette's expert cunnilingus before Brenda made her first plea to Bill, "Sir? Please?!?! May I cum?!?!"

"Brenda. Do you know what I'm going to do when I give you permission to cum?"

"Yes Sir... but Ohhhhhhh!!!... I don't know how much longer I can hold off," she wailed.

Bill continued his pummeling in and out of Georgette's upturned ass. "Brenda. Do not ask me again until you can't possibly last another second... and then..." placing the chain back near her mouth. "You must pull the chain off yourself."

"But Sir... Mmmmmmmm!!!!" Brenda's eyes clenched shut as Georgette's licking carried her dangerously close to an orgasm. "But Sir... I'm not sure that I can... I know it will hurt.... NNNNNHHHHHH!!!! Oh god!!!! I can't hold off much longer!" Brenda continued as her hands suddenly grabbed Georgette's head in an attempt to control the motions against her pussy and clit which was teetering dangerously close to spilling over in orgasm.

"But you don't have a choice my dear sweet slave," Bill soothed as he once again placed the chain in her mouth. "You don't have a choice. Now let go of your Mistress's head... she is in control of whatever pleasure she wishes to give you."

With his hands now free from holding the chain Bill grabbed both of Georgette's hips and increased the already hard pounding that he had been giving her. The added fireworks going off in Georgette's ass pressed her to redouble efforts to bring the privileged little slave girl over the top into orgasm.

Bill simply looked deeply into Brenda's eyes and gave her a one word order, "Now!"

Without hesitation Brenda jerked her head high in the air ripping the two nipple clamps from her tortured nipples. For several seconds no sound came from Brenda. Her eyes opened wide as saucers. Releasing the chain her mouth formed a perfectly wide "O". Then the pain hit her at the same time a third or fourth wave of her orgasm hit. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Brenda screamed as waves of pain/pleasure encompassed her entire body. Her entire being was suddenly, overwhelmingly consumed by that combination of pain/pleasure that she never knew existed.

As wave after wave of sensations washed through her body, her pussy suddenly started squirting. Spurt after spurt after spurt of fluids gushed out of Brenda's pussy into Georgette's waiting mouth. Georgette greedily swallowed the first two or three spurts but there was too much. By the time the fourth or fifth spurt hit her overflowing mouth she choked slightly and backed off from Brenda's still shooting pussy. Several more jets struck Georgette on the nose and forehead as Brenda rode the crest of her quaking body.

Georgette's action of pushing away from Brenda was all it took to take Bill roaring past the point of no return as well, "AHHHH!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAHHHHHH" Bill screamed as lightning bolts passed through his body and exited his penis as he came deep inside Georgette's bowels.

Not to be left out of the party Georgette did something she didn't even know was possible. When the first spurt of Bill's cum hit her walls inside, it pushed Georgette into her own orgasm. From the burning fire in her ass, without anyone touching her clit or pussy Georgette came as well, "EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!" she screamed as her body embraced its own sweet release.

Bill pulled his spent dick from Georgette's gaping ass and wiped the few remaining drops of liquid on its tip on Georgette's still pink cheeks and stood to survey the damage the three had done to the den. Georgette merely curled into a ball on the floor and trembled slightly as her body came down from her very first anal orgasm. Brenda collapsed into the sofa; raising her hands to cup her breasts and letting her thumb and fingers gently massage the circulation back into her abused and angry red nipples. She had completely forgotten her earlier need that she should apologize to Bill. After the events of the last hour, she no longer felt there was anything anyone needed to apologize for. After all... 'no apologies' was one of the basic rules of the game they had been playing.