The Initiation

Story Info
A sub exhibites her submissiveness to please her Master.
2.4k words
4.23
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been conversing over the Internet for three years and had finally met on three different occasions this year. Our times together had been very loving and our sex had been exquisite, we had tried it all and were completely satisfied with each other.


Most recently we had talked about joining an underground Club in Houston, a Club that catered to the wealthier level of Houston's society… a very private group that was dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of adult entertainment. I had heard from a business associate that there was an initiation necessary to get in. I was a little concerned as how you would take it and tried to prepare you for the most likely things that would occur. It will be an "anything goes" session for any of the male or female members who participate, I told you as we chatted online, and if you want to join you will be required to be their "playtoy" for the evening.

I ask you again ... "Are you sure?"

You were silent for several seconds on your typed reply, and then you wrote, "Yes." I could feel apprehension in you hesitation but also determination and excitement. I knew about your fantasies, we had told each other about each other's wildest fantasies. I knew one of yours was about multiple lovers, but I hoped this won't be more than you bargained for.

You got a chance in March to get away and I made arrangements for you to stay at the Adams Mark Hotel off of Westhiemer Avenue, and only a short fifteen minute drive to the River Oaks residence were the party was to be held. As we drove into the driveway and I ask you one last time, "are you sure your ready for this?"

Your answer comes in the form of you getting out of the car and heading for the front door.

A tall brunette opened the door and introduces herself as Jill, then without saying a word she motions us to follow her as she moves down the hall into the center of the house. Coming to a closed door she stops and turns around handing me a strip of silk and tells me to blindfold you and then come through the door. I gently put the blindfold over your eyes and tie it behind your head.

Giving you a quick kiss, I lead you through the door. The smell of incense and candles overwhelms us as we proceed. I stop about ten steps into the room and pull my hand away, leaving you standing alone. Almost immediately you feel multiple hands moving up and down your body. The hands are rubbing and caressing which creates so many feelings within you.

You can feel your breasts being cupped and fondled and your nipples being twisted and manipulated. Hands are rubbing your shoulders making you relax. A hand is rubbing the front of your skirt; slowly circling inward from your thighs while somebody is kneading the flesh of your ass. More hands are rubbing up and down your legs. You begin to feel buttons being undone and zippers unzipped as your clothes are removed. Soon you are standing naked and the non-stop movement of the hands never pauses.

Your right hand is grasped by a small feminine hand and guided to a hard cock and your fingers curled around it. You feel hands caressing every part of your body. Somebody's finger starts sliding up and down the front of your pussy, moving softly over your trimmed bush on your mons and then move further between your slightly parted legs with each movement. A finger slides easily into your now moist slit as you are already very wet from all the stimulation.

You feel hands pushing you down to the floor and onto soft fluffy pillows. The hands continue to roam your body, becoming more and more aggressive. Your head is tilted to one side and a stiff cock is slid into your mouth. Your other hand is pulled between another pair of legs and you feel a soft clean-shaven pussy. Not sure about this you pull your hand away. Roughly your hand is pulled back and pushed firmly into the wet slippery cunt.

The realization hits you that you have no control over what happens to your body tonight. Panic starts to overcome you until you remember that I am here and won't let anyone hurt you. Your hand is pushed back and forth rubbing up and down the pussy of the girl kneeling beside you. Your legs are lifted and spread apart. You feel a hard cock pressing at the opening of your wet pussy. With one thrust, the stiff cock slides deep inside you and begins slow in and out movements. You feel another mouth licking and sucking and nibbling around your ass cheeks. Your ass is lifted and another pillow is slid under you.

The fucking continues while you feel a tongue working its way into your crack, licking up and down from your pussy to your puckered asshole. The tongue starts swirling round and round your ass, occasionally poking in. In and out the cock fucks ... in and out your ass is tongued. Stiffening as a huge orgasm takes over your body and wave after wave hits you as the cock slides in and out of your mouth ... in and out of your cunt.

The extra pressure and movement sends both of them into their own orgasm and cum fills both your mouth and your pussy. You relax and both cocks slid out of their respective holes. Immediately, your feel another stiff cock replacing the first and begins pounding in and out of you. Occasionally someone slaps your ass as the thrusts continue ... in and out. Your head is again turned as you feel legs moving in on either side of your head and a pussy pushed down on your mouth. You're told to suck the wet cunt and, tentatively, you probe your tongue into the wet slit. You begin to lick and suck with more vigor as the cock in your pussy sends you higher and higher.

Hands are rubbing your breasts and you feel a mouth sucking on first one nipple then the other. The cock is pounding in and out, driving deeper and harder as you feel pussy juice running down your cheeks as you lick, suck and nibble the woman's cunt above you. She begins to move and wiggle as the beginning of her orgasm approaches. The cock in your pussy fucks more urgently ... pounding harder and harder. You can feel another orgasm coming on. Just as the other two begin to cum, your body tightens as you are wracked with pleasure. It seems to go on and on. The feeling is wonderful.

You cry out but your moans of orgasm are mixed with the crowd.

You come again and again.... Coming continually as you lie in the crowd until everyone's orgasms subside and you feel the cock slide out of your well-fucked pussy. The girl sitting on your face moves away and you relax, enjoying the break. Suddenly you feel your arms being pulled to the side, pinned down and your legs are being pulled apart and held down. Nothing happens for a few moments then you feel a quick hot sting on your stomach and smell the odor of a candle burning.

Again, a quick sting of hot wax and a mouth kissing the wax away. Again and again, more and more, drips and kisses. The drips move to your breasts and you begin to feel another candle and mouth moving up your legs. First a drip on one leg then the other with kisses and nibbles right behind. Up your legs they come, around and around your breasts, getting closer and closer to your sensitive nipples. Drip ... nibble ... suck.... drip ... kiss ... lick ... drip ... nibble ...

Then you feel the first drip hit your nipple. The sensation is stimulating. The hot wax drips around the sides of your pussy, followed by licking, then drips on your slit and wax licked away. Your clit is nibbled and wax is dripped. Then you feel cold, as an ice cube is rubbed on your breasts. Drip... hot wax ... then cold. Then the ice moves to your pussy. Sliding up and down your slit, then into your open wet cunt. Then a tongue licking ...licking ... the ice is melting and being licked. More wax drips on your breasts which stings and is followed by more lips and tongues licking ... sucking ... nibbling.

Somebody takes off the blindfold and you can see the owners of the lips, tongues and hands that are all over you. A pretty girl is kneeling between your legs pushing a banana into your dripping cunt. She fucks you with the yellow cock and then takes it out, licks it clean, peels and starts sliding it up and down your wet slippery cunt. With one motion she slides it all the way into you and begins to lick and nibble the banana as it slides in and out. A guy moves up to your face and sticks a cock between your lips. You feel the strange sensations as the banana being eaten... your cunt being eaten. Somebody starts nibbling on your nipples as the hard cock slides in and out of your mouth. You stiffen as wave after wave of orgasm overcomes you. So much stimulation from so many directions as the cock in your mouth stiffens and dumps a load deep down your throat.

Another guy straddles you and lays his cock between your breasts and begins to tit fuck them. You lick the tip as it comes close to your mouth before sliding back and disappearing between your breasts. The banana is gone but the girl is stuffing your pussy full of strawberries. You can feel as she stuffs one after the other into your cunt. When it feels like you can't hold anymore you feel the licking and sucking start again, as she eats the strawberries one by one.

The tit fuck is over as he slides up and shoots spurt after spurt of cum into you mouth. One of the men lies down on the floor next to you and you're told to straddle his hips and insert his massive cock within your throbbing cunt. You slide down his huge pole of flesh, the biggest of the evening so far and feel it push out and stretch the walls of your heated and quivering pussy. You feel your ass lifted high in the air, you're back arched as your nipples and tits are suckled and squeezed. You feel another tongue moving through the crevice of your ass cheeks and then rim your anal star. Around and around your ass ... the tongue stabs in and out ... around and around.

Your pussy is being filled to it limit and then some as you open your stance and spread your thighs wider, your hips undulating onto the massive pole that is beneath you and pushing up inside you, up against your cervix and pushing it deep into your belly with each of your downward lunges. The guy licking your ass slides up so he is perpendicular to you, close to your spread buttocks and pushes his stiffness against your tensing ass. You feel it as it overcomes your anal tensing and slides slowly deeper as you are overcome with the stimulation. You moan as you feel both cocks enter and pull back slightly as you adjust to the new sensations, you feel the two cocks pistoning next to each other separated by only a thin membrane as your ass and cunt are fucked. The girl pushes her head between you and your supine lover and resumes licking and sucking your clit as the cock slides in and out by her mouth.

After awhile your supine lover groans and stiffens as he dumps a huge load into your soaking wet pussy, his cock softens and he slides out from beneath you, making you kneel and support yourself on your hands as the girl scoots beneath you and pushes three of her fingers into your cunt and pumps out the copious mixture of your and your lovers cum as she licks hungrily at your open and inflamed cunt and throbbing clit.

Once more, you begin to cum ... the orgasm overwhelms you. The extra motion sends the cock in your ass over the edge and his load of cum empties deep inside you. The girl who has been licking your pussy reaches up and grasps your nipples and pulls them downward making you lower yourself down toward her spread open cunt. She continues to lick and stimulate your clit and pussy as you open your mouth and lick at her inflamed labia; you lick and nibble on her ... enjoying these new feelings that are being generated.

Another cock replaces the one in your ass and begins to pound in and out. The girl slides out of the way as another man slides beneath you. The girl squats over your new supine lover and supports herself on her hands and feet above the man's face her cunt pushed against your face and presses her pussy on to your mouth. You can't see but you feel the cock beneath you center on your cunt, pushing through your puffy and inflamed pussy lips ... trying to enter. The prick pushes in slowly due to the tightness and, after a few moments, you begin to get used to the huge stiff cock that is loosening you up. Both cocks begin sliding in and out ...in and out ... in and out ... Your mouth is being smothered by the writhing pussy that is about to explode in your mouth. She is jumping all over as orgasm approaches. She begins to cum just as the two cocks also start squirting. This sends you into another wrenching orgasm. You almost pass out from the intensity.

It seems like the sensations will never quit and you collapse from exhaustion in a pile of flesh.

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.