The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers

"Take her to my room," Burg ordered as Guy glanced up at him.

"Sure thing Boss," Guy answered.

Lily found herself propelled through the house and then Claxton was in front of her opening a door while he glared at her angrily; her eyes never left his until Guy guided her into the room.

The sight of a large king-sized bed covered by a white sheet seemed to be the only thing in the room to her frightened eyes and she stopped instantly. Guy gave a soft grunt behind her, pushed her forward and out of his way while keeping a firm grasp on her.

Lily jumped and started shaking when she heard the door shut behind her, she felt Guy let go of her arm and she moved away and turned to face those behind her.

Guy, Claxton, Burg, Emery and another man she didn't know where watching her with looks of interest and anticipation.

"Let's get this show started," Burg ordered as he rubbed his hands together.

Lily backed up several steps and Claxton grinned as he moved towards her.

"Come on now. You weren't this touchy earlier this evening when you all but begged me to fuck you," he told her in a tight angry tone.

Lily felt a familiar thrill go through her even though she was terrified; she glanced towards the other men nervously and swallowed hard.

"Loose the jeans and boots and get on the bed," Claxton ordered.

Lily glanced at the bed and quickly looked away.

"Claxton it shouldn't be like this," Lily managed to say despite her fear dry mouth.

"Do as you're told!" Claxton ordered angrily.

"Hey, that's no way to treat a sweet little thing," Guy said and stepped past Claxton. He gave Lily a reassuring smile and held a hand out to her.

Lily glanced around nervously, he seemed to be the only friendly face in the room and she reached for his hand seeking comfort and support. His fingers closed around hers gently and he smiled encouragingly as he pulled slightly urging her closer. Lily took an automatic step closer and was relieved when he stepped forward and met her halfway enfolding her in his arms making her feel safe.

"Boss!" Claxton protested angrily.

"You snooze you loose," Burg said, his voice slightly husky.

Guy put a hand under Lily's chin and gently lifted her face, he brushed his lips over hers softly and she gave a soft startled gasp. Gently he settled his lips against hers and he felt her lips open beneath his; he kept his kiss light as he traced the outline of her mouth. When he finally slid his tongue between her lips she opened her mouth with a soft sigh and welcomed his invasion shyly.

Lily gasped and stiffened in Guy's embrace as the back of her legs hit the edge of the mattress threatening her balance. She opened her eyes in alarm but Guy's face was close as he continued to kiss her with his eyes half shut and heavy lidded with desire.

"Relax and let it happen," Guy murmured huskily before trailing his lips down the side of her neck.

Lily clutched at his shoulders as he lowered her onto the bed; she attempted to pull away from him as she felt someone take hold of one of her boots.

Guy glanced quickly over his shoulder and smiled to himself as he saw Emery undoing one of Lily's boots.

"Emery's just getting rid of your boots, the Boss wouldn't like you messing up his bed with them," Guy said quietly.

"Oh shit!" Lily said fearfully and tried to lift her head so she could see exactly what was going on. Finding herself unable to do this she turned her head aside and began pushing against his shoulders as Guy went to resume kissing her.

"Don't fight just try to relax and go with it," Guy urged in a soft drawl, he lowered his head and nuzzled against her throat.

Lily took several deep breaths as she tried to do as he said; she knew she had no way of escaping what was happening.

One boot was eased off her foot and then the sock beneath it was taken off with surprising gentleness before she felt her other foot grasped. She suddenly became aware of a hand working on the front fastenings of her vest and then cool air washed over her breasts making her nipples stiffen into hard buds.

"Mmm ... nice," Guy murmured.

Lily gasped as his lips closed over one nipple and he began sucking strongly. Heat blossomed between her thighs and she felt the warm wet rush that betrayed her growing arousal. She grimaced as she avoided looking at the men gathered around the bed as she felt the light brush of a hand low on her stomach; there was a slight tug at the waist of her jeans and she closed her eyes as she tried not to think about who's hands were on her body.

Lily felt her jeans being pushed down lower on her hips as someone tried to work them off her body; she lifted her hips letting them slide them from beneath her buttocks.

"She sure is wet. Her g-string is all slick between her legs," a hoarse male voice said.

Lily gasped and pressed her thighs together tightly as a hand slid beneath her underwear and began exploring the wet curls there.

"Relax and open your legs. You know you're going to like what I'm about to do," Guy said huskily near her ear.

"Please ..." Lily begged breathlessly, "just give me a moment,"

"Open your legs for me," Guy ordered softly and he nibbled on the side of her neck.

Lily gasped as his breath flowed over the sensitive skin below her ear making warm waves of desire ripple through her body. She relaxed her legs slightly and felt fingers slip between her slick folds.

Guy almost groaned with satisfaction as his fingers slipped through the wet curls to the slick and softly swollen folds. He stroked inside the outer folds finding the erect little bud that was her clitoris before running his fingertips across the softly gaping entrance to Lily's body.

There was no gentle teasing touching as he caught her mouth with his and kissed her hard as he plunged two fingers into her passage searching for the fragile barrier Claxton claimed to have felt when he had played with her body.

Guy felt Lily tense and struggle then he felt the tell tale barrier with his fingers; he stopped kissing her and lifted his head to glance back over his shoulder.

"She's a virgin all right Boss," Guy announced.

"I'll soon fix that," Clayton declared angrily as he grabbed Lily by the ankles and pulled her towards him.

Lily struggled unsure of what was happening in her dazed and aroused state, she grasped Guy's forearms as he caught her as she slid towards the edge of the bed.

Skilled hands skimmed over the curls at the apex of her thighs before fingers parted her dewy folds. A gasp of pleasure left her lips and then Guy was kissing her once again.

* * * * *

Burg watched as Claxton pulled Lily to the edge of the bed away from Guy, he smiled to himself as he saw Guy move so he could continue to touch and kiss her.

Claxton sent Burg a frown, glanced at Guy then lifted one hand as if he was going to pull him off of her.

"Get on with it," Burg ordered hoarsely. The sight of her naked body had him hard and aching, he just might join in the fun and sample her before she left the room.

Claxton moved between her thighs where her legs hung over the edge of the bed, he quickly freed his hard cock and glanced towards Burg with a grin.

Burg moved closer so he could watch as Claxton rubbed the head of his cock between the glistening folds making Lily's stomach tense and her lower body jerk as she moaned beneath Guy's mouth. He watched as Claxton guided his cock to the wet slit of her pussy and began to push into the opening; once the head disappeared Claxton paused then thrust forward with one hard push.

Lily bucked beneath both men but they continued what they were doing even as she tensed trying to hold still.

Burg watched as Claxton began thrusting in and out setting a rhythm even though Lily wasn't moving; he grasped her by the hips and moved her body for his own pleasure. Burg licked his lips as he watched, his own cock was growing uncomfortably hard and there was a heaviness growing in his scrotum warning him his own climax was starting to build.

Claxton groaned and leant on the bed as he stopped moving; Burg opened his own fly freeing his rock hard cock impatiently.

"Move!" Burg ordered and Claxton moved slowly, Burg shouldered him aside and took his position between Lily's thighs.

Burg groaned as he pushed into her wet tight passage; she felt incredibly good as he slid in up to his balls and began fucking her hard and fast. He felt her begin to move with him then the building pressure in his balls pushed everything else from his mind as he felt his release rush up in strong waves that left him gasping and shuddering as he stood trembling at the edge of the bed.

Emery moved to take Burg's place as he moved away but Guy lifted his head and sent Emery a glare that had him stepping back to watch as Guy pulled Lily fully onto the bed and moved up over her.

Claxton watched as Lily lifted her legs and hooked her feet behind Guy's thighs as he began moving strongly. Claxton glanced at Burg who was leaning against the wall with a satisfied look on his face; Burg glanced his way as if feeling his gaze and gave a smile and a nod. Clearly he was happy with Lily's addition into the gang.

Claxton turned his attention back to the pair on the bed as Lily began making soft little sounds as Guy fucked her. He was hammering into her hard but the noises coming from her weren't protests or from pain; clearly she was enjoying being fucked. She came with a startled squeal as Guy stiffened and shuddered against her.

Emery moved to take his turn as Guy moved off Lily slowly; she looked past his shoulder to see Emery and whimpered softly in her throat. Emery climbed onto the bed and Lily began struggling as he went to lie on top of her.

"No more!" Lily protested.

"Shut up and hold still!" Emery ordered as he caught her wrists when she tried to push him away, she struggled briefly then done as he ordered.

Lily winced as he reached down between them but opened her legs obligingly, he grunted and began moving against her. Lily was motionless for a few moments then began moving beneath him, pulling her knees up and planting her feet flat on the bed.

Already aroused and stimulated by watching the other three fucking Lily it wasn't long before Emery came with a hoarse groan and rolled off of her before tucking his soft cock back in his jeans.

Burg looked at the fellow standing with his back against the door, "You want a turn Josh?"

"I like my women a little more enthusiastic," Josh said with a shake of his head as he looked at Lily where she had sat up on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest and was hugging them to her as she kept her face turned away from the men.

"I'm going to go out and check things are in order outside," Guy announced.

Lily didn't move as Guy, Emery, Burg and Josh left the room. When they were all gone she looked at Claxton whom was looking at the patches of red tinged cum on the white sheet.

"I want to go home now," she said in a flat tone.

"The party is just starting," Claxton told her.

Lily got off the bed and reached for her clothes without looking his way, she pulled her clothes on quickly and headed for the door.

Claxton fell into step beside her and made her turn into the kitchen when they reached it. Burg and Guy were there getting drinks and Lily looked away from them as humiliation made her face flush red.

"I want to leave," She told Claxton quietly from between gritted teeth, "if you wont take me home I'll call a taxi or walk,"

"You're staying here. I'll drop you home in the morning if you still want to leave," Claxton told her.

"Something wrong?" Burg asked.

"Lily wants to leave," Claxton told him.

"Didn't you enjoy yourself?" Burg asked with a grin.

Lily glanced his way and looked away quickly, "That was not my idea of fun," she muttered under her breath.

"Speak up I didn't hear you," Burg said.

Lily glanced his way once again without meeting his gaze; she hunched her shoulders and remained silent.

"Well?" Burg asked after a few minutes silence, a hint of steel in his voice.

Lily glanced his way nervously; clearly Burg wasn't about to let it slide like her father would. As long as she didn't openly challenge her father he never pushed the point but obviously Burg wouldn't let her get away with her silent defiance.

"I said that was not my idea of fun!" Lily spat out nervously and moved several steps towards the door.

"Ha!" Burg let out a bellow of laughter and looked at Claxton, "I believe I like her. Looks like you were right,"

"Get yourself another drink," Claxton told Lily.

"I don't want anything to drink," Lily denied.

Claxton retrieved a bottle of beer from the fridge, opened it and set it on the table top with a muted bang. "Drink it!"

"Getting me drunk isn't going to make want to stay here!" Lily muttered under her breath.

"You got something to say say it loud enough to be heard or shut the hell up!" Claxton snapped angrily.

"GETTING ME DRUNK ISN'T GOING TO MAKE ME WANT TO STAY HERE!" Lily yelled before bursting into tears and rushing from the room. She found herself back in Burg's room and collapsed to sit on the floor against the wall just inside the doorway.

After a few minutes her tears stopped and she sniffed noisily and wiped her face with the backs of her hands, she looked up to see Claxton standing against the wall on the other side of the doorway sipping his beer and watching her silently.

"When you're ready we'll go outside," he told her levelly, "but you're going to have to give me a blow job in front of all the gang,"

"And then what? I get treated like a piece of cheap trash?" Lily demanded her voice thick from the tears she had shed.

"That can happen if you want it to but the Boss thought you might prefer giving me a blow job considering tonight was your first time and all," Claxton said calmly.

Lily gave a tight half laugh and bowed her head as tears threatened once again, she was unaware of Claxton watching her and waiting patiently while she battled to control herself.

"Afterwards if any of the guys try anything just tell them you're with me, back away and come over to me if you're not with me," Claxton said quietly.

"What so you can watch," Lily said bitterly as she got to her feet.

"No. So I can make them leave you alone if need be," Claxton said gently, "I don't like other guys messing with my woman."

Lily was silent as she looked down at her feet before looking at him for a few moments and looking away again, after a few more minutes she held one trembling hand out towards him and Claxton folded his fingers around hers gently.

"I got to take the sheet outside with me. The Boss wants it out there," Claxton said releasing her hand and walking to the bed.

When he returned carrying the soiled sheet Lily followed him from the room ignoring the hand he held out towards her for a few seconds before placing her hand in his.

Outside the night had turned cold and Lily shuddered as she followed Claxton over towards the open sided shed where everyone seemed to have gathered. She didn't lift her eyes from the ground as she followed him through the gang members to the table in the centre.

"What you got there Claxton?" A male voice called from behind Lily.

"My new woman," Claxton answered smoothly.

"Mmm, fresh meat," another voice said to one side.

"She ain't been initiated yet!" yet another voice called.

"Oh yes she has," Guy spoke up, "Burg even put his stamp of approval on her,"

Lily was aware that Claxton tossed the sheet onto the table and after a few moments some of the strangers around them moved forward, she moved closer to Claxton nervously and clutched at his hand as she glanced around uneasily.

"The bitch aint acting like she been initiated!" Sonja said from somewhere in the crowd.

"You're just pissed because Claxton stopped fucking you when he started seeing her," Emery said with a laugh.

Lily chanced a glance at the direction Sonja's voice had come from and saw the blonde walking away angrily. She jumped nervously when Claxton let go of her hand and hooked his arm around her shoulders to pull her close.

"You right Babe?" Claxton asked quietly.

"Yeah I'm fine," Lily mumbled and glanced towards Burg.

"She aint got a drink, it's a party and she aint got a drink. Aren't you looking after her?" Burg asked dryly. "Go get her a drink. She can stay here no harm'll come to her,"

Lily swallowed uneasily as she watched Claxton head back towards the house.

"Come over here and stand with us," Guy said with a friendly smile.

Lily glanced after Claxton then walked the few steps to where Burg sat on a wooden stump while Guy and Emery stood nearby.

"Had a feed yet?" It was Josh who moved into view; he was eating a bbqed sausage on bread covered with cooked onions.

Lily shook her head silently and glanced towards the house to see if Claxton was returning yet.

"You got a set of wheels?" Guy wanted to know.

"A sports convertible," Lily answered nervously.

"You need a real ride. Something on two wheels," Guy told her.

Lily thought back to her own thoughts on getting herself a bike. She shrugged lightly, "Maybe,"

"No maybe about it. Two wheels beat four any day of the week," Emery said with the same teasing tone he had spoken to Sonja in.

"But you get wet in the rain," Lily said with growing confidence.

"I seem to remember you ending up pretty wet earlier," Emery said with a laugh.

Lily felt herself blush brightly as the men around them snickered and laughed; a warm feeling began low in her stomach despite her embarrassment and discomfort.

"Hope you're not complaining Emery. It would have been a bummer if she had whined and cried and fought," Guy pointed out.

Lily looked down at the ground as she felt her face burn once again, feeling badly embarrassed she glanced towards Guy in mortification only to look away as he smiled and winked at her.

"Hell no I aint complaining. Lily there is sassy AND easy on the eye," Emery said with an approving smile.

"What about Lily?" Claxton asked dryly as he shouldered his way to her side.

"Claxton," Lily said softly, relief evident in her voice.

"Your woman there seems to have the approval of all who matter," Burg said with a motion towards Lily.

Claxton made a non-committal sound in his throat but smiled when Lily glanced his way, he held a can out towards her and Lily was relieved to find that it was an unopened soft drink.

"Thank you," Lily said as she took the can and opened it.

Claxton found himself a seat on an upturned bucket and began talking to Emery. Lily glanced around for some place to sit, finding none she finally sat on the ground near Claxton. He glanced her way and gave her an absent smile before returning to his conversation.

Lily turned the empty can over in her hands several times before placing it on the ground beside her and looking at Claxton, he was engrossed in conversation with Emery and Guy and didn't look her way.

Taking a deep breath Lily decided to get the inevitable over and done with and turned so she was facing Claxton, she ran a hand up and down the inside of his thigh several times before she had his full attention.

"What," Claxton asked.

Lily smiled saucily as she gathered her courage and ran her hand up between his inner thighs to cup the material over the hard ridge that was growing beneath his fly. Slowly she ran her tongue over her bottom lip and began to ease the zipper on his jeans down before reaching in to free his rapidly hardening cock.

"What's going on here," Guy asked with a laugh as he saw what Lily was doing.

Lily smothered the impulse to look at the others who were gathered around as she heard people moving closer, instead she grasped Claxton's hard cock in one hand and lowered her head to flick her tongue over the top of the shiny head. She was rewarded by the harsh intake of breath by Claxton, and his eyes darkened as she opened her mouth and slowly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers