The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

Oh, how I loved this! I hoped that Becky saw how much I was enjoying myself. I wondered if she had done this, too, if all these people had been initiated into this group in such a manner.

The guy in my ass was getting close to cumming. I could tell by his breathing that he was close to shooting. Part of me wanted him to fill up my ass with his jizz, another part hoped he'd pull out so that somebody else wouldn't have to fuck me through his load.

The part that hoped he'd pull out won. Just before the guy shot, he popped his cock out of my grasping butt and squirted all over my back. When he was finished, the hairy-cunted woman jumped up and rubbed her crotch all over my back, smearing the guy's cum all over me and her bush. After she'd rubbed herself all in the mess on my back, she quickly lay down in front of me again.

Part of me was revolted at the thought, but the horny part that was presently in control won out. I dove into this woman's hairy, messy pussy and licked for all I was worth. While I was getting my face all slimy in the hairy, cummy bush of my eating companion, somebody crawled under and took my cock in their mouth. I couldn't care less at this point who it was, male or female, as long as the sensations kept coming.

While all this was happening, another cock worked its way into my waiting asshole. I don't know how I held off cumming all this time, but something kept me from shooting before this. I was well and truly ready now, though. A cunt in my face, a mouth on my cock and a cock in my ass. It made no difference who was where. I imagined any number of people in the various positions around me, and when it came down to it, it was more arousing not really knowing.

The pressure of eating pussy, getting fucked in the ass and getting my dick sucked became too much. I erupted into the mouth on my cock, and whoever it was down there didn't miss a beat. Whoever it was apparently had done this many times before and knew what to do. When my cock stopped pulsing, the person sucking me crawled out from under and I could hear them apparently kissing someone else in the room.

Reluctantly, the pussy in front of me went away, and was replaced by a face. It was a feminine face, and whoever it was pressed her lips against mine and I responded eagerly. The woman's lips parted and her tongue snaked out into my mouth, bringing with it the taste of cum. *My* cum. Not only the taste, but some of the cum, itself. I sucked in the flavor of my juice, removing it from the woman's mouth, then licked her lips when the jizz was gone. When I was finished with her, another face presented itself in front of mine. The roughness in which the lips met mine told me that it was a man. By now, nothing could faze me. I opened my mouth and, as I expected, sucked the cum from his mouth.

When the man got up from kissing me, someone else knelt in front of me. Another man. I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth for his cock. I felt another dildo press against my ass and I rocked back into it. I had become a sexual machine. But, unlike a machine, I knew what I was doing, and I loved it!

When the cock in my mouth erupted, I gulped down what I could of his jizz and let the rest dribble down my chin. I was truly and unequivocally bisexual now, and I loved it. The thought of the doors that had just opened for me, sexually, was erotic in itself. I could now happily make love to both men and women and enjoy it equally.

Someone kissed me, licking up the cum that I had missed. At this point, I didn't care who it was. I was informed by a voice above and behind me that I had passed the initiation and was now a member. However, I was to leave the blindfold on for the remainder of the evening, but that I could now do whatever I wished, save removing the blindfold.

To that, all I could say was, "Bring on the cock and cunt. I want it all. In every hole. I want my cock and tongue in every hole. Give it to me."

With that, the orgy was on. My asshole was licked while I fucked some guy's asshole, I sucked cock, tongued pussy, licked assholes, sucked nipples... my mouth and cock and fingers were everywhere and anywhere that felt good.

I don't know how long I was there. It didn't really seem that long, although I suppose it really did drag out into hours. On the way home, Becky explained the history of the group, assured me that everyone, male and female, were bisexual, and told me that there was virtually nothing that they wouldn't do, including all-boy parties and all-girl parties. She said that the next big get together wouldn't be for a month yet, but said that once in a while small groups got together when the urge struck.

I was ready for anything, and I was plenty urged. I couldn't wait for the next time out, and next time, I'd be able to see who I was fucking...

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers
12