The Initiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

Once again, Susan had a remarkable recovery from the latest onslaught.

In a few minutes she asked "Now, Chuck, you can tell us what we need to do for your meeting." The group all laughed as Chuck said, "I am sure Marie, when she recovers, is going to thank you for what you just did. There are a few things you must do to prepare for the meeting. First, membership is awarded on the basis of points earned prior to and at the meeting. To earn points is very easy, but challenging.

As you can see, Marie's cunt is very hairy. We do require the women in the group to be "natural" when it comes to their cunt hair. Therefore, over the course of the next month, you are not to go near a razor. Points are awarded on just how hairy you are, by the thickness of your bush and by its length.

That is why you see Donna having a little rough edge around her cunt hair." Donna and Ray will start the membership process tomorrow with you. "Even though I may be blond, stated Donna, my bush comes in thick when I let it grow. It has been a while, but I want to earn points as well." Susan thought to herself. With my being of Italian heritage, if I don't shave my bush every other day, I will have a forest of black hair around my cunt. It will be so dense; they are going to need a search party to find my clit.

"Secondly, you cannot fuck nor have oral sex during the period that begins tomorrow through our meeting.

We do measure the amount of cum you husband will produce the first time he orgasms at the meeting. Points are awarded accordingly." Lastly, no swapping during the next month. You will remain celibate. I will tell you that all of you will be ready to explode by the time you attend our meeting.

That is where you will earn the rest of your points and become a member. Do you understand the terms of membership?" The four of us nodded in agreement. "Well," Chuck said, "if that is understood, we still have a few more hours to get better acquainted." With that, the couples paired off.

The rest of the evening was one big orgy, highlighted when the three women and three men got into one big pile. Donna and Susan had a two-headed 12" dildo between their legs, giving each of them countless orgasms. At the same time, both of them were feasting on Marie's very hairy cunt. Marie loved the natural look and her red-haired pussy turned on not only the guys in the room, but these two women as well.

With the women working on each other, Donna's husband Ray shoved his cock into Marie from behind, while Donna and Susan had presented their asses to Bob and Chuck, the respective husband's of Susan and Marie.

The six of them worked like a fine tuned watch. Each providing pleasure to one another. Finally Donna and Susan came together with the dildo slipping out from their cunts. Bob and Chuck came as well, coating their asses with their cum. Both guys were spent and slumped to the floor to watch the seen that was unfolding in front of them. Just as quickly, Donna and Susan put a lip-lock on Marie's clit at the same time as Ray provided Marie with his very hard cock.

Marie was in total and absolute ecstasy as the sensations of having two tongues on her clit, and one cock up her pussy was too much to take. "This feels so good. Oh so good! Oh yes, please don't stop, don't ever stop." Marie's own hands were busy roughly rubbing her own huge breasts, pulling at the nipples.

The timing was almost perfect. Ray was the first to shoot his load, filling Marie's cunt with his cum. Even as Marie came, driven to this satisfaction by Ray's cock and the tonguing she was receiving, the other two women refused to let go of her clit. They could not get enough of the hairiest cunt they had ever seen.

Each of them reached down to frig their own clits as they drove their tongues not only on Marie's clit, but Susan shot hers up Marie's cunt. The three women came almost simultaneously. First Marie, with a loud shriek, and then both Donna and Susan who were moving their hands at warp speed over their cunts. A great evening of sex came to an end.

As the couples were getting to leave, Chuck and Marie told the other two couples, Susan and Bob and Donna and Ray that they would be receiving further instructions on the initiation process to their swing club. They thanked Ray and Donna for hosting the dinner that evening. Susan and Bob drove home in silence, fully aware of what they started by telling their friends Donna and Ray that they had belonged to a swing club where they used to live. When they arrived home they just had enough strength to remove their clothes and hop under the covers in bed. Quickly they fell asleep.

"I was so turned on by last night;" stated Susan at breakfast the next morning, "that I cannot wait to see what unfolds at the initiation next month. I'm wondering what Chuck is going to be sending us about the meeting." I just shook my head. Never, even at our previous swing club, had I experience and evening so involved with pleasuring one another."

"I am sure Chuck will add something to the two points he made last night. If you remember, he said that you cannot shave your pussy for the next month and we could not have any sex, with anyone, during the next month," I stated. "That may be a problem, no sex," exclaimed my wife. "But there must be some good reasons for that" she added.

About one week after our evening at Donna and Ray's house, a letter came from Chuck. The letter gave us the date and time for the initiation meeting. Also enclosed were the clothes we were to wear. For Susan, she was provided with a loose shift with instructions that she was to shower just before putting on the shift and to not wear any undergarments. I was told to shower as well and to wear the jogging suit, also with no underwear. No other instructions were given. "Expect to have your body shared by many" were the last words on the notice.

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers
12