The Initiation Ch. 02

Story Info
She returns to the club for group sex.
3k words
3.97
45.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
28 Followers

It was some months since Vicki had joined the club. She had been back to it only five times since that day seven months ago. She had been excited by the sex with strangers at first.

But now she was past that phase of the excitement. The men who were fucking her were not really interested in giving her the pleasures she craved. More and more her mind drifted to the memory of her initiation and the man with the huge cock.

Vicki wanted to meet that man and experience that ecstasy again.

She called Paige and invited her over for a chat.

Paige heard some despondency in her voice and brought Julie and Karen with her.

Vicki answered the doorbell and was surprised to see Paige with the other two girls.

"Come in" she said with a smile.

Paige started the conversation by saying, "We haven't seen you at the club for a while, Vicki. Is anything wrong?"

Vicki sighed and said "The club is wrong. That's what's wrong. I don't have as much fun as I did at first, and John is always there."

Karen asked, "Have you spoken to John about this?"

"Yes, but he only said I should go to the club more often."

Vicki's friends looked at each other, then Karen asked, "Do you still love John?"

Vicki looked at her hands in her lap for a moment before answering. "I don't think so" she said with a sad smile. "It was probably the wrong thing to do, joining the club."

Karen looked thoughtful for a moment. "What would you like to do right now, Vicki, if you could do anything you wanted?"

Vicki smiled for a moment before answering. "Maybe go on a romantic cruise with that guy who initiated me."

Her three friends laughed together for a moment, before Karen said "A cruise could be arranged. It may be romantic or it may not. It would definitely be sexy. But something may be done."

She turned to Paige and Julie and whispered for a moment. The girls giggled at her words and then Karen spoke to Vicki. "I think a cruise is definitely on the cards. Ken may be interested in coming, but we'll have to convince him, if we can."

"Who's Ken?"

"He's the guy from your initiation."

"Oh."

Julie smiled at Vicki. "That was an interested 'OH' that you just said."

Vicki smiled back at her.

Karen said "I know of a few friends with a large yacht and they are always looking for interested ladies to share a cruise with them." She smiled at Vicki and asked "As long as you are interested, though I don't know if I can convince Ken. Would you mind terribly if he couldn't come?"

Vicki sighed and said "I suppose not."

Karen then asked her if she wanted to tell John she wouldn't be coming back home.

Vicki thought about it for a while and then decided to go with the idea. "Yes, I'll ring him at work and tell him I'm leaving him."

Paige handed her the phone and said "Good girl."

Vicki dialled John's work number, but some one else answered. She was told that John hadn't been to work all day.

She slowly hung the phone up and looked at her friends. "I'm going to leave him a nasty letter," she said, and proceeded to do so.

After she had finished the letter, she put it on the dining room table where John couldn't miss it. She then turned to her friends and said "I need a place to stay. Can any of you help?"

The three friends clapped and excitedly and Karen said that she had a large apartment with plent of space. Vicki was welcome to stay there until arrangements could be made for the cruise.

As they left the apartment, Vicki stopped and took a last look around. She felt a jolt of excitement at whatever the future might hold. She glanced at the rings on her finger and with a chuckle she removed them and lay them carefully on the letter.

She turned to find her three friends watching her and she smiled, throwing her arms up and pronouncing, "I'm a free woman! Let's roll."

Paige laughed and said, "Many a man would like to roll with you, Vicki."

A week later Karen announced that they were going to go on a cruise with four or five guys. She said she didn't know if Ken would be one of them or not.

Vicki was a bit disappointed with that news, but was determined to enjoy her freedom.

Karen said that swimsuits were optional, but sexy clothing was a must.

The time for the trip arrived and Karen drove her car, with Vicki, to the marina. Vicki looked at a huge yacht berthed at the end of the pier. "Is that it?" she asked.

"What? not big enough?"

Vicki laughed and followed Karen to the gangplank. They were met by four hunks dressed in sailor pants and nothing else. Vicki eyed the four muscular men with her mouth open.

One of the men held his hand out and called "Come on, beautiful."

Karen turned around and laughed. "This is Vicki. She just wants you all to see that she's got a hot little mouth."

Vicki yelped at Karen's brazen comment and took the man's hand and let him help her onto the yacht. He crushed her to his chest and kissed her on the lips, saying, "Welcome aboard, Vicki."

Vicki was breathless after the kiss, and was even more so when one of the guys asked Karen, "Is this the hot little playmate you got for us? She's gorgeous."

Julie turned up then, and Paige was close behind.

The captain, a fifty year old sailor called out, "Everybody aboard? Let's sail."

A day and a half later, the yacht hove to in a small cove on an island. It was beautiful. The sand was golden and the water was crystal clear.

The four muscular guys soon had everything organised and one of them said, "Alright. Skinnydipping time."

Vickis stammered, "Wh .. What?"

Julie and Karen looked at her and Karen said "These guys are organising the festivities. They are giving us a free holiday, so we have to be nice to them."

"Oh" answered Vicki.

A little while later, with a lot of encouragement from the other girls, Vicki shed her tee shirt and shorts in front of the guys. She felt only a slight embaressment, but a lot of arousal.

The girls were now all naked, and Karen shouted, "If you can catch us, you can have us." Then she turned and dived over the side of the yacht.

Paige followed quickly, then Vicki, quickly followed by Julie.

The girls swam into the shallow water where they could play and splash about.

The men had stripped and dived after the girls while the captain enjoyed the show.

The four young women and the four men played splash and tip. And the girls really knew when they were tipped.

Eventually one of the guys kept trying to get close to Vicki all the time. She noticed this and smiled at him. And the next time he tipped her, she was trying to get away from him when he slipped a hand between her thighs and pulled her back against himself.

She twisted her head around and they started kissing.

He pulled away and said "You are quite wet, beautiful. I think it's time to fuck you."

Vicki laughed and tried to get away. The guy turned her to face himself and grabbed her thighs to pull her close and lift her onto his cock.

Vicki cried out and let her head hang back as his lips found her nipples.

After a while, Vicki noticed it was very quite, and opened her eyes. The other three girls and three guys were watching her as the mans thrusts jerked her up and down.

Karen said "Alright, you two. That's enough." And when they stopped, she said "You four guys line up over there."

She then turned to a rosy-cheeked Vicki and said, "I want you to study those cocks really carefully."

Vicki looked at the four thick, long erections jutting up from the guys loins. They were all huge. About nine inches long and quite thick.

"Now I want you to come over here to this beach towel." And karen led her to the towel. She placed a blindfold over her eyes and made her lie down on the towel.

"Come over here, guys. She's ready for you." Vicki felt a thrill run through her nakedness. She was going to be fucked. "I want you to carefully remember each cock, Vicki, and then tell me which one was first, and which was second, etc."

"Okay, guys. Go for it."

Vicki was already slick from that other guy's attentions, and so the first guy's cock slid into her rather easily. Vicki felt the ecstasy start as soon as he slid deep into her pussy.

He started fucking her with a rard thrusting fuck that raised her to the heights of ecstasy. As Vicki gasped and cried out, he grunted and kept fucking her till he came, spurting jets of semen deep into her.

The man withdrew and the second man started to fuck her. Vicki was just as ecstatic with this man's fucking as she was with the first, and she thrilled as more semen was pumped into her pleasured pussy.

And so it was with the next two men. Vicki was fucked four times, and as she lay there, thrilling to the hot semen in her vagina, Karen removed the blindfold. The guys were all standing around in a semi-circle, grinning down at her. Karen asked her to identify which man had fucked her first, etc.

Vicki only guessed, as she didn't know which one was first, or last. As it was, she picked number three correctly, and Karen put the mask back on her.

Three men fucked Vicki then, and she was feeling a bit exhausted, but she got another guess right. Karen blindfolded her nyet again, and Vicki was fucked by two guys.

This time she didn't cum, but she enjoyed the fucking just the same. And she thrilled to the jism that was pumped into her pussy by the two men.

When Karen removed her blindfold, Vicki looked at the men's knees. The first man had lain fully upon her as he enjoyed fucking her. The second one had kept his knees in the sand. so he could give long, slow strokes of his cock in and out of her pussy.

Vicki noticed that one of the men had red knees, so she said he was last and the other guy was first.

The girls clapped excitedly, but the guys said they wished she'd got it wrong again.

"Come on guys," laughed Paige. You fucked her nine times. I know it's one of your greatest fantasies to see how often a girl can be fucked, but you can see she looks tired."

Vicki lay there, getting a tan while the others went back to their splashing. Although, she did notice after a while, that the three girls and four guys disappeared into the tree line.

Vicki was getting slightly burnt, so she went up to where she saw everybody disappear.

She heard giggles, and soon found Julie with two guys taking turns with her. She smiled and stepped into view. Would one of you guys like to have me?"

They both jumped up and lay her beside Julie. Julie smiled at her as the two men mounted one each woman. Then she started to moan, and Vicki was turned on by the lustful noises of pleasure-fucking.

Vicki lost time of the number of orgasms she'd had, but thought she remembered the two men trading places. She smiled at the thought, and felt this was so much more exciting than being fucked by a bunch of city lawyers and office workers.

Besides, these guys seemed to care and enjoy the fucking they were giving the women. They wanted the women to orgasm as often as they did.

The group rested for a long time and it was getting dark. They all reluctantly got up and traipsed back to the beach. None of the girls wanted to swim, but they did, anyway.

The swim envigorated them and they were all happier when they climbed onto the yacht.

As they ate a dinner of fresh shellfish, one of the guys asked Karen, "Have you told Vicki yet?"

Karen laughed and looked at Vicki. "The new girl gets to have the captain at night time."

Vicki's smiled and looked at the captain. He had a twinkle in his eye as he returned her gaze. "Okay," she said, and returned to eating.

There was silence around the table as the group decided they didn't know what to say to Vicki's unexpected reaction.

After a while, the normal sounds of eating and conversation continued. Vicki kept a straight face, but inside she was laughing. Besides, the captain looked handsome enough, for somebody thirty years older than her.

Later, as they all turned in, everybody dragged their heels to see what Vicki would do. She went over to the captain and said "Hi, Skipper. Wanna sail my ship tonight?"

The captain smiled, nodded, then led her off to his cabin.

The skipper stripped and Vicki's eyes opened a bit wider. The skipper's cock was massive. It was about ten inches long and very thick. She hoped she could do it justice.

The skipper showed her the bunk and she climbed onto it and spread her legs. She held her arms out to him and whispered, "Fuck me, please."

These sexy words had the skipper's cock up and hard in a flash. He climbed onto the bed and Vicki clasped his hard maleness in her small hand and guided it to her pussy. As she gazed into his eyes, he pressed against her softness.

Vicki felt him stretch her as he slid into her slick cunt. He pushed harder, and he slid deeper into her. He groaned with the pleasure of it and thrust harder. Vicki's hips arched up to meet his thrust and as he penetrated her fully, she felt his glans press against her cervix. It actually gave her a deep thrill instead of hurting her.

She smiled into his eyes and said "Fuck me now, please."

He groaned with lust and started a slow and deep fucking that lifted Vicki's pleasure to greater and greater heights. She gasped as his pleasure-fucking drove her over the edge, and she bucked her hips against his as he fucked her.

He continued to fuck her till he shuddered and then he stiffened as his semen spurted deep into her core.

He slumped heavily onto her, and they kissed for ages before he went to roll off her.

She clasped her arms tightly around his shoulders and said "Take me with you and I'll ride you."

He did so, and Vicki was now straddling the captain, with his massive cock still inside her. She arched her body, offering her breasts to him and said, "Suck my nipples."

As he sucked her nipples, first one, then the other, Vicki felt him harden within her vagina. She smiled down at him as she raised and lowered her beautiful body up and own, fucking herself on his massive cock.

The captain was close to cumming again so Vicki quickened her pace, riding him harder and faster. As he came, she came also, and as his semen pumped into her, she rode him, milking him as hard as she could.

She collapsed onto his muscular chest then abd he said "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

"I bet you say that to all the new girls," she said with a satisfied sigh.

He chuckled, but she was drifting off to sleep.

He thought how beautiful she looked and how lucky he was to score such a gorgeous and sexy woman.

Next morning, the group were waiting for the captain and Vicki to show. They'd had breakfast and were sitting around, sipping cold drinks.

One of the guys was grinning, and Karen asked, "What's so funny?"

He chuckled and said, "I've been wondering if anybody would notice the slight rocking of the yacht."

Karen grinned and said, "Our little honeybee has got the captain hooked."

"Maybe it's the other way around," somebody remarked.

Paige giggled, and all eyes turned to her. She shrugged her shoulders and said "Well, he does have a big hook."

Everybody laughed loudly at that.

The following day, the yacht was on it's way again.

Another island drawing closer. Or seeming to.

Vicki was badgered with questions about her first night, by her three friends. But she wouldn't say a word. She remembered that the club was a disaster, even if she did get a thrill or several out of it.

Once they reached the island Vicki saw that there were a few grass roofed lean-tos. There was somebody already on the island, but she could only see one person.

One the yacht was anchored and everybody swam to the island, the person on the beach came down to Vicki. "Hi," he said. "I'm Ken."

"Hello, Ken. Pleased to meet you." She shook his hand and wandered up to look around the area, leaving Ken to scratch his head and look at Karen.

Karen frowned and shrugged her shoulders.

Later, while they were having a meal of barbequed fish, Karen piped up and said "I think Vicki can sleep with Ken tonight."

Vicki surprised everybody by declining. "No thanks. I've already chosen my cuddle for the night."

When Karen asked "Who?"

Vicki smiled and nodded towards the yacht.

"That means Paige, Julie and I will be very busy tonight, Vicki." laughed Karen.

Vicki smiled and replied, "So will I, Karen. So will I."

Cespenar
Cespenar
28 Followers