The Initiation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

My mom and Susan's mom along with Michelle looked as though they were ready to explode. You could "smell" the sex from each of them. Six nipples were erect and we could all see a few glimpses of each of the women's clits peaking out from some very hairy pussies.

"At the count of three, we will begin. Hey Barbara," Chuck continued, "you want to be the timekeeper and judge."

"Not a problem. On my count Bob, Susan and Chuck, you can start. Three, two, one, begin."

I went behind my mom and started by taking her nipples in each of my hands and began pulling on them with my fingertips. I whispered in her ear how sexy she looked and this was a fantasy come true for me, getting to have sex with her. I continued to play with her nipples until I came around to put a lip lock alternating on each one.

Meanwhile, Susan was on her knees driving her tongue up her mom's hairy snatch, paying particular attention of going from back to front and front to back avoiding her mom's clit which became prominent, even without direct stimulation.

Chuck had stood in front of Michelle teasing each of her nipples with his tongue. He drove his right middle finger into her cunt and he reached around and stuck his left middle finger into her ass.

All the women were panting and beginning to lose it. I moved my hard cock between her ass checks rubbing her cunt from behind while continuing to play with her nipples. "God, it feels so good, my son. Don't stop. Pinch my nipples, harder, harder....oh, please harder" my mother wailed. She started to buck into my cock. I could feel her wetness on her bushy cunt. I was afraid that I would come first.

The other two women were also panting and moaning trying to make themselves cum. Susan reached up and grabbed her mom's tits and began to kneed them as she continued to lick her mom's hairy slit. Michelle was the closest to cumming as the dual fingering by Chuck had her bucking her hips back and forth. Her full bush was thrust prominently into the air as Michelle was beside herself. "Finger me more, more, more fingers, more fingers."

Not to be lost in al of this, Michelle's husband David had a hard time controlling his emotions. Not only was his wife being stimulated by his good friend, but the two other women were on display, hairy cunts moving back and forth, nipples being handled. He had a hard time not shooting off even without being touched.

The women were moaning and gasping as their cunts and tits were being played with. They were struggling with trying not to cum, even though fingers were used to fuck them and mouths were used on their tits.

Finally, at the five minute mark, Barbara said "Time."

Bob, Susan and Chuck stopped their activity leaving the women in a state of being highly aroused. Sheri and Tina were panting heavily as Michelle, slumped in her spot from the stimulation she received from Chuck.

"Now that you each had a chance to get fully aroused without cumming, it is only fair that we allow you to enjoy that pleasure" Chuck said. He continued, "Please remove their restraints and place them on the mats. As you can see, David is still very aroused as well. He has been watching the activity and I'm sure needs to cum as well as the ladies. He will have a chance with one of them.

Sheri, Tina and Michelle, who ever cums first, gets to play with David."

"Marie, why don't you take my place and Bob and Susan stay with your own mom. When I say go, you can do anything you want to get your partner to cum. In case the women cum almost at the same time the audience will be the judge. Go get ready. We are going to start in one minute."

Bob knelt in front of his mom, as did Susan. Marie was busy tying straps around her thighs. The straps held a long rubber phallus in front of Marie's cunt.

When Chuck gave the signal, I stuck two fingers in my mom's cunt, and locked my lips on her clit. Her clit was peaking through a mass of tangled dark hair. Susan did the same with her mom while Marie, shoved the large dildo up Michelle's cunt causing her to scream.

All the women being probed in one fashion or another were gasping and moaning, waiting for their imminent release.

"My son, my son," pleaded Tina, "please go faster. Lick my clit, faster, faster.....I'm almost there. Please faster."

Susan swung her legs around and got into a 69 with her mom. They were both feasting on each other's hairy pussy. The contrast between Sheri's blonde bush and Susan's black haired beaver was striking.

Michelle was humping back on the rubber cock, trying to get off as soon as possible. She was the only one who had experienced her husband's cock and she wanted no part of sharing it with wither of the two other women. "Marie, faster, you bitch, faster. I've got to cum, please...almost there."

With cries that appeared to come from all three women, all the women climaxed loudly and with equal passion. It was too close to call to see which woman had the first orgasm. The contest was over, but who won?

"I couldn't tell who came first" Chuck said.

"Okay group, let's see who won. Those who think Michelle came first let me hear it." There was some solid applause. "Okay, for Tina." A little more noise. "And finally, Sheri." The room broke into loud approval, whistles too. "I guess Sheri you have the honor of taking care of David."

"Let's get David untied and get him together with Sheri in the center of the room."

I whispered to my mom, "Don't be disappointed, I can't wait to fuck you." My mom responded by thrusting her tongue in my mouth while stoking my cock.

"Sheri, you are going to have the time of your life with David" remarked Michelle. "Wait to he gets that cock in you. You will see stars. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show."

"Susan, I can't believe you made me cum so hard. I can't wait to get that huge cock up my pussy" Sheri said. Susan walked her mom to the center mat where David, with his hard cock swinging in front of him waited patiently. He had been kept with what seemed like a permanent hard-on for the past forty minutes and her needed to get his balls emptied.

The main event started with Sheri reaching down to start fondling David's huge balls, not wanting to touch his cock so soon afraid that he would cum too soon. David returned the favor by spreading Sheri's cunt with his fingers, and then began to finger-fuck the lovely MILF.

It wasn't too long before Sheri's juices began running down her leg, moistening her hairy bush and causing her to hump David's fingers. She couldn't wait any longer. "I need this cock in my cunt. Now!"

As they dropped to the mat, David placed Sheri on her knees and rammed his cock into her very moist cunt. "Oh my God, he is stretching me so much. Go slow, Go slow." David had every intention of do just that as he did not want to cum to soon.

Unfortunately, being in the state he was in it was only a matter of a minute or two before he began pumping his seed into Sheri's cunt. "Oh no, I want more of his cock." As David continued to release his load, he kept fucking Sheri and although he was spent, he still had a post-orgasm hard-on that he continued to fuck Sheri. He had enough left to make Sheri cum again. "Cumming, cumming, fuck I'm cumming on his cock."

As he withdrew from her cunt, you could see Sheri's well soaked bush covered with cum and sweat. Her slit was visible as was her hard clit. Susan went to her mother quickly followed by Barbara. Together they continued the assault on Sheri's cunt and tits. Fingers were forced into Sheri's cunt and asshole while Susan put a lip lock on her mother's cunt. In no time they had Sheri cumming again.

As for me, I motioned for my mom to join me in a bedroom where we could have some privacy. "Mom, when I was younger I saw your naked pussy when you wore short dresses and perhaps, spread your legs when shifting when sitting on the couch. Maybe you did it on purpose.

Whatever, ever since that time, I have always been fascinated by women who had plenty of hair on their cunts. Now, I am going to finish what I started."

I tossed my mom on the bed spread her legs, exposing her hairy muff to me. Her clit was standing straight out, peeking through the forest of dark bushy hair that covered her entire muff. I went down on my mom, and as I did stuck a few fingers in her cunt.

She was moving her hips trying to get as much friction from my fingers and tongue to allow her to cum. I was bent on letting her have her way so I continued until, with a loud scream, "Yes, yes, yes, cumming, cumming, I'm cummingggggggg."

"Now fuck me" my mom said. Ever the obliging son, I trough my mom's legs over my shoulders and plunged my cock into her cunt.

I wanted this to last as much as possible, so I took my time, moving slowly in and out of her super wet cunt. Pushing her legs even further close to her head, I was able to touch her clit with my cock. "So good, it feels so good. You can go faster if you want."

"I want it to last mom" I whispered to her.

"That's not important. I want you to drive your cock all the way in. I want to feel that cock explode in my cunt. Come on fuck me and fuck me hard" my mom panted.

I moved out of my mom's cunt, turned her over and placed her on her knees then re-entered her from behind. No preliminaries this time. I pushed my mom's back down causing her to have her ass sticking up. I grabbed hold of that wonderful ass, spreading her cheeks, seeing her bush coming through and surrounding her asshole.

Then I fucked my mom not stopping until I unloaded a massive amount of cum into her cunt with some spilling over onto her crack as I pulled out. My mom was screaming as I was fucking her and continued as she came with me. We collapsed on the bed but not before my mom took me in her mouth to clean me off.

Meanwhile, Susan and Barbara had Sheri as the center of attraction. We could hear the screaming from the bedroom. After a few minutes we decided to rejoin the festivities. We didn't bother dressing as I suspected we would be enjoying more sex before the night was out.

When we came back into the main room, the women had Sheri shaking. Barbara had inserted a large vibrator into Sheri's cunt, a smaller one into her ass and had Susan hold her mom's hands above her head as Barbara changed the speeds on the vibrators, keeping Sheri in a constant state of arousal.

Barbara finally began tapping lightly on Sheri's clit all while the vibrators were doing their job. Susan began to pinch her mom's nipples and in no time, Sheri was once again cumming.

"Enough, enough. I can't cum any more. Please enough." The women took pity on Sheri and turned the vibrators off allowing Sheri to collapse back on the bed.

At the same time, David had placed Michelle in front of him, squatting facing away from him and then shoved his cock into her cunt. Her tightly wound back bush and the pink from her cunt were on display as David plowed into her wet snatch. He grabbed her tits, groping them as he fucked his wife. His large cock was on display every time he pulled back after plunging into her.

"I love this cock. I love being fucked. Fuck me, Fuck me" Michelle spoke. Marie had rejoined the fun by licking Michelle's cunt, paying special attention to her exposed clit. Between the two of them they had Michelle on the bring of a tremendous orgasm. Finally, after a few more minutes David stiffened up and unloaded into her cunt. Michelle's orgasm followed as Marie pinched her clit setting her off.

We had come back into the room a few seconds before David and Michelle had finished.

"Looks like you had a little bid of fun" Tina asked while turning to Sheri who was splayed out on the bed. Her bush was dripping with sweat and her own cum. The pink between her legs was exposed for the world to see. It did not make a difference.

"This was unbelievable" replied Sheri. "I have never been so turned on."

Chuck interjected, "The night is still young."

And it was. For the next few hours there was a permanent smile on each of our mom's faces. They were treated royally and fucked royally by the many guests, both men and women.

Susan and I invited Barbara into our room for a wicked threesome. I have always had the hots for red-haired pussy and Barbara was one hot headed piece of ass. I allowed Susan to eat Barbara's cunt first, while I was sitting back enjoying the show.

They moved into a 69 position with Barbara on top. It was perfect timing that I scooted behind her and shoved my cock into her furry channel. We had Barbara cumming in no time. She loved being eaten and fucked at the same time. Susan was flicking her tongue on her clit at the same time I was fucking her and fingering her asshole.

Susan came first and Barbara and I came together. We all rested together.

The night eventually came to a close. Our mom's were exhausted but still had time to thank their hosts. "Speaking for Sheri, we want to thank you for the great party. I never expected this much sex" Tina said to both Marie and Chuck.

"Here's a little gift to take back with you to remind you of the evening" Chuck said as he handed a DVD to each of them.

We arrived back at our house and set up some warm baths for our mothers. They took our invitation and each had a relaxing bath to end the night and their visit to our house.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers
12