The Initiation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEX4FUN
SEX4FUN
11 Followers

Nancy on the other hand, never fully recovered from her dual assault from Bonnie and Diane. In fact, the two of them never let up. This time, while Bonnie inserted her fingers into Nancy's cunt, seeking out her G spot, Diane inserted a vibrator into Nancy's ass. The vibrator was turned on; Diane began to work it in and out of Nancy's ass like a concert violinist. She knew just how far to pull in out before shoving it back in. Bonnie, did find the G spot and by doing so, cause Nancy's ass to come off of the table. "Bitch, bitch, oh fuck. I'm so hot. You are driving me crazy. I'm going to come. I'm going to cum. Please make me cum. I need it so bad. I need to cum and cum and cum." With that Bonnie and Diane went into overdrive. Nancy was literally crying she felt so good. Bonnie removed her fingers only to replace them with another vibrator. Now both of Nancy's holes were being pleasured. Nancy continued to cum. Two men from the audience came up to Bonnie and Diane and shoved their cocks into both of their cunts from behind. Bonnie and Diane rocked back and forth on this impalement. Now this table turned into almost a full-blown orgy. The two men had Bonnie and Diane humping back on their cocks, while maintaining their task of pleasuring Nancy. Nancy kept cumming. Boy could she cum. Finally, Diane and Bonnie felt the hot cum from the two guys, which triggered their own orgasm.

Regular members began to pair off. Four couples created a Daisy chain with a mouth attached to a cunt which was attached to a cock and so on and so on. Three guys were servicing one elderly lady. The lady had one cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass. Chuck was the lucky one as he had this woman's ass. Two women were rubbing their hairy pussies against each other, causing each to moan and shout with unrestraint passion.

At the same time that Nancy and Donna were being royally satisfied, Marie began her work on Susan. First, she lifted Susan's legs so that she was able to tie her legs to the ropes that were part of the arm restraints. Imagine the sight of Susan's dark haired pussy, truly fully exposed, her lips spread apart by the previous action and now you could see the contrast of Susan's wet pink inner folds against the backdrop of her bush. You could also detect her clit peeking out from the hair. Next Marie forced Susan's mouth open and shoved a small ball into her mouth then bound a scarf around her head to keep the ball in place. Finally, she took some sort of device from the table next to the chair and placed in on Susan's tits. The device looked like a breastplate, with holes for the nipples to be seen. Part of the device was attached to Susan's nipples through a series of wires with the other part encompassing her entire tit. It was some sight to see. Susan was bound, gagged and helpless. Marie turned a switch on the breastplate. The nipples, which were poking through the top of the breastplate, began to be pulled in a few different directions. The wires that were attached to the nipples also provided very small amounts of electrical current causing, not pain, but feelings that Susan thought were going to cause her nipples to explode. All she could so was muffle her approval as her moans were drowned out by the gag. I could not imagine what else Marie could do to my wife. I was already ready to take Marie up on her offer of fucking her, but I waiting to see what she would do next. I did not have to wait much longer. See began to tickle Susan's clit with her tongue, driving Susan into an even bigger frenzy. She stopped when Susan's clit really became prominent. At that time, she took one of the wires from the breastplate and attached in to Susan's clit. Once again, a switch was turned and a series of minor shocks were applied to Susan's clit as well.

In the past Susan and I did some light S & M, which she loved. This was no different as Susan's body was being tormented. Marie turned to me, smiled and said, "I'm just beginning." In fact, Marie's expertise drew many members to gather around her table. Susan was panting uncontrollably through her gag. Marie, who had at one time, experience similar pleasures, finally removed the gag. Susan's cries were overwhelming. ""Ayyyyyyyy, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh , Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm cummmmmmming, oh God I'm cummmmmmmmmmming." And she did. Marie did not rest. She immediately inserted a vibrator into Susan's cunt and a smaller one into her ass. As soon as she turned both of them on, Susan began to cum again and again. There was no stopping Susan from having multiple orgasms. All this within minutes. "Yes, oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming again, Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Oh yes, yesssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssss."

Marie was unmerciful. She briefly stopped the torturing of Susan's nipples and clit, untied the all restraints and then lowered the table so it was parallel to the floor. She climbed onto the table, on top of Susan, and offered her pussy to Susan's lips. Susan immediately shoved her tongue into Marie's nest and found her clit, which she latched onto. At the same time, Marie placed her face over Susan's pussy and began to shove the vibrators in and out of her cunt, while placing her lips on Susan's clit. I took this as my sign to fuck Marie. And I did just that. I spread Marie's legs and easily slid my cock into her red haired cunt. Watching Marie work on my wife drove me crazy and I tried to do my best to shove my cock as far up Marie's cunt as possible. Two men came over to the table and placed their lips on my wife's tits. They began to bite her tits and nipples. She reached out and began to jerk off both of the men. All 5 of us were working in unison. I came for the third time that evening. My cumming and Susan's administrations to her clit started Marie's cum. Susan came again. I have no idea, and I don't think Susan did as well know how many times she came that night. Susan's hands worked their magic on the 2 guys who were feasting on her tits. They exploded on my wife's hands and over her tits. We, especially Susan were spent. For the past 45 minutes or so, Susan and the other women were treated like sex toys, and all of them thoroughly enjoyed the action.

The members gave each woman a round of applause, as all 6 potential new members collapsed on the couches in the room. Various members came over to us offering congratulations for the performances that were on display that evening. We could not speak, we could not move. Champagne was offered to us. We took a flute and waited to see how we had fared in the contest. We did not have to wait long as Chuck came back into view. "The contest for membership was really not a contest at all. We just needed to see how each of you would react to being sexual in a room with total strangers. It is important for all of the members to be compatible. If all of you could enjoy yourselves, I venture to say that all of you did, in front of this large group; you would have no problems during our regular 'meetings.' So as far as we are concerned, you passed your initiation test. Congratulations to our newest members," stated Chuck as he raised his champagne to toast the 6 newest members of the swing club. Please relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Marie came and sat next to Susan and whispered, "You owe me one!" Here it was, some two hours after we arrived to be "initiated" into this swing club and my wife was exhausted. Not only did the host's wife Marie, have her way with Susan, but other members of the club, both guys and girls sucked and fucked Susan for what seemed longer than two hours. Susan's thick and hairy black bush was coated with so much cum; it took on the appearance of being two-tone.

"I can't believe how many times I came," Susan remarked. "I thought my nipples were going to explode and I my cunt has never been subjected to so much pleasure. Marie, you are one wonderful woman. And yes, I will reciprocate with you, but not tonight. I don't have any strength left." "You think you don't, but I am willing to bet that I can make you cum one more time before you and Bob go home. You just rest for a while and we can discuss it later."

Not only was my wife service royally, but also her friend Donna, Donna's husband Ray, myself and the other couple who were initiated tonight, could not believe how things had turned out. We were all fortunate to be invited to participate in the initiation and now we had become full members of this swing club. Sex was everywhere, but we needed time to rest.

I sat myself down next to my wife and she curled into my lap wanting nothing more than to watch the ongoing activities. "Marie, will not let me go. She promised me one more orgasm before we left. I told her there was no way I can do that tonight. She said just wait and see." I smiled and did not doubt Marie for one second. She was a temptress who exuded sex. The new members were amazed at the sexual couplings right in front of their eyes. One elderly reubenesque woman was spread eagle as she stood up, with a one end of a rope tied to each nipple and the other end to a hook attached to a wall, some 6 feet in front of her. There was enough slack in the rope so that by pulling on it, the woman's nipples would become even further distended. There were two men and a woman servicing this woman who must have been 60 years old. Her large tits were constantly being tugged by one of the other woman and as the nipples became harder, the servicing woman attached nipple clamps to them. The tied up lady was moaning from the pain and pleasure of her nipples being distended. One of the men placed a small table under the woman's ass, took the ropes tied to her legs and pushed her legs up and out so that her dark brown haired cunt and asshole were exposed. This woman probably had not shaved in a year. Even at her age, her cunt hair started at her belly button as a fine line and then sprouted over her mound and up past her asshole. By the way her cunt looked, she was dripping! With her cunt so exposed, one of the men began to fuck her, while the second man forced his cock into her mouth. She was being serviced by the three of them at the same time. The man receiving what must have been a first class blowjob came within two minutes, depositing cum everywhere, some even making its way into the woman's mouth. With a cock out of her mouth, the woman began to wail like a sailor on shore leave. "More, fuck me harder with that cock. Oh yeah, oh yeah, it feels so good. Come on pull my nipples. Oh…..Oh……more, more please give me more… Then came the sounds that signaled her orgasm. It started from the back of her throat and became a wail and in no time she became incoherent as her emotions got the better part of her. Her legs were shaking as her tits were bouncing and the man fucking her did all that he could do to prevent himself from cumming too quickly. One orgasm came, and then the woman came immediately again and finally the man announced his orgasm and pumped his cum into both her cunt and onto her bush. After his last spurt, she came one last time with a cry that made many people in the room turn around.

My wife Susan watched in amazement, as this lady must have had the same feelings my wife experienced just a few short minutes ago. The rest of the evening was uneventful with both Susan and I taking in the scene appearing in front of us. Soon it was time to go, as 3:00 am approached. I did remember that Marie had promised to provide one more orgasm for my wife, but thought nothing of it as we got set to leave. Our hosts Chuck and Marie were waiting by the door saying goodbye to those who were fortunate enough to be invited to the party. Donna and Ray joined us as we were making our way toward the door. It felt strange having to get dressed to go home, but we did manage to slip some clothes on. There were a few couples still remaining when we exchanged good night wishes with our host.

"Chuck, this was amazing. I think I can speak for all four of us when I say that we were glad to be invited and we look forward to the next meeting." With that Donna gave Chuck and Marie a peck on their cheeks. I did the same to Marie and Ray and myself exchanged handshakes with Chuck. As Susan gave Chuck a good night kiss, he held her for a minute longer than expected. Marie came up behind Susan and remarked, "You thought I forgot about that last orgasm." With that Marie reached under Susan's dress, and as Susan had no panties on, Marie found Susan's slit, still soaking wet. Immediately Marie inserted two fingers and began pumping furiously, as Chuck held my wife's hands together. "No, Oh no, no more……Oh………no…." as my wife's protests became weaker and weaker. Marie was not going to torture Susan for any period of time. She just wanted to let Susan know who was in charge. "I will have you anytime I want. You love this don't you? Don't you?" All my wife could do was nod her head. Marie found Susan's clit. With two fingers in Susan's cunt, and now one working her clit, she brought Susan to her last orgasm of the night. Susan was moving her cunt back and forth on Marie's hand. We were all watching Marie's fingers disappear into the hairy cunt. Finally, Susan shuddered and came, panting and moaning. We finally made it out the door after what had become the most sexually satisfying night of our lives.

(To Be Continued)

SEX4FUN
SEX4FUN
11 Followers
12