The Initiation of Sherry J.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHUT UP WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU. GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GO SEE THE NEXT ASSOCIATION MEMBER."

She kneeled in front of Lady Marie. Lady Marie turned her body around so that she could examine Sherry's ass. She pulled her ass cheeks apart. Kneading the flesh as if she was squeezing fruit at a market. She pinched the flesh to see if welts would appear. She stuck a finger in her hole and twisted it inside. A moan escaped Sherry's mouth betraying her again.

"You may proceed to the next association member."

Lady Jillian also examined Sherry's ass, only she didn't bother with the preliminaries, she thrust three fingers in the tight ass and fucked her for about 30 seconds. She stopped just as Sherry was about to cum.

"You may proceed to the next association member."

Lady Katherine examined her mouth, opening it up and checking her teeth, prying her lips she stretched Sherry's mouth first one way then another making her mouth sore. She pulled on her tongue causing Sherry to gag and tried to pull away but Lady Katherine just held on.

Sherry was slowly being examined as if she were a piece of meat. She prayed that this would all be over soon. While Lady Katherine was examining her mouth, she felt fingers fucking her clit. Lady Katherine let go of her mouth and Sherry saw Lady Christina probing her cunt. Lady Victoria was teasing her clit with a long fingernail. Sherry's body deceived her once again and an orgasm shuddered though her tender body.

"I can never tell by examination, I want to see how she fucks."

Josie helped Sherry down from the table.

"What device would you like used Lady Dianna?"

"I think we shall use "The Probe Machine" tonight Lady Josie."

"Good choice Lady Dianna."

Josie tugged on Sherry's chain and lead her to an innocent looking stool in the corner.

"Stand with your feet apart and your hands over your head."

Sherry did as was instructed. She glanced over at Candie and saw that Candie was caressed with a wand that seemed to glow. It looked like a child's toy but by the way Candie was squirming and thrashing about Sherry guessed that it was something else entirely. Frances was running the wand over her nipples and once in a while she would touch her clit with it. Each time it touched her clit, Candie arched her hips and her legs convulsed.

Josie had attached some sort of leg irons to her ankles and inserted a long thick bar to each leg iron. A bar lowered from the ceiling and handcuffs were place on her wrists. The handcuffs were clicked to the metal bar and Sherry was left standing there. Josie went to a cabinet and brought a remote to the table. She handed the remote to Lady Dianna.

All of the women who were setting around the table got up and moved towards a blank wall. Josie pressed a button and the wall slid back to show a viewing area. The ladies took their seats in the front row. Dianna pulled a stool near Sherry and grinned evilly as she licked her lips. Frances stopped playing with Candie and took a spot near the corner so she could get a closer look at what was about to happen.

Sherry was in the midst of a great panic, when she saw the audience appear she looked at them and recognized them as customers from earlier. She tried to twist free of her binds but of course it was useless. Her mind was still reeling as she felt her self being lifted by her wrists. The entire weight of her body was straining the muscles in her arms. Then she cried out from the pain.

Lady Dianna took the stool and placed it underneath Sherry's dripping cunt. She lowered Sherry until her ass was barely touching the soft leather. At least the pressure in my arms has eased off.

Lady Dianna took a seat directly in front of Sherry and pressed a button on the remote. Sherry felt something pressing against her ass hole. Before she had time to think, her ass was subjugated to an object being forced into a virgin hole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"OH GOD, PLEASE STOP IT HURTS, YOU'RE KILLING ME, PLEASEEEEEE STOPPPPPPPP."

"SHUT UP AND RIDE THE DILDO, THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT IT THE SOONER YOU WILL ENJOY IT."

Sherry couldn't see because of the tears that were streaming down her face, she was alternating between screaming and moaning. Her asshole was being split apart. It felt as big around as a bottle bottom. Sherry didn't know that it was just the head of the dildo.

Dianna pressed another button and little by little the dildo entered her ass, Sherry felt as if the dildo was going to shoot from her ass right through her pussy and out her body. Deeper and deeper the dildo went. Sherry looked over at Frances and pleaded with her eyes to help.

"PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME, OH GOD NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE I'LL DO ANYTHING."

Lady Dianna just laughed as she pressed another button and the full length of the dildo rammed her ass. It was thirteen inches long and two inches around. When Lady Dianna pressed another button the dildo started to slowly pump in and out of her ass. The speed was agonizing slow for Lady Dianna, so she pressed the button for pumping to the max. It was like a battering ram in Sherry ass. Forcing her off the stool.

"OH YES, I… I MEAN NO STOP OH GOD, YESSSSSS."

Sherry was babbling out of her mind with a crazed lust. Dianna pressed a few more buttons as the dildo battered her asshole, it started vibrating and making small rotations. Streams of sweat were dripping down her breasts; drool and spit were coming from her mouth. Her head thrashed about wildly.

"OH GOD YES FUCK ME, FUCK ME PLEASE FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE."

Her body unable to stand much more erupted into a volcanic like orgasm, her juices flooded out of her cunt, forming a small puddle on the floor. She wasn't even aware when she was lifted and was lowered onto the dildo with her convulsing cunt.

"Yessssssssssss, FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME." She shouted over and over.

Her eyes were glazed over as if she was drugged, her cunt tried to force the dildo deeper but it was in as far as it would go. Sherry looked over at Frances and was stunned to see her acting as if she was watching a boring documentary. She looked as if she was analyzing a procedure rather than watching a woman being ravaged by a machine. It was only a few minute more before a surge of lust took over her body, it seemed to enter her bloodstream, it wanted out, it needed an escape. It found it and shot out of Sherry's cunt.

YESSSSSSSSSS I AM CUMMMMMMMINNGGGGGGGG ARGHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Her body thrashed wildly, her arms felt as if they were being pulled out of her sockets. Wave after wave of passion engulfed her body. Shock waves of orgasm ravished her young body, her mind couldn't take it, and she lost all inhibitions.. She screamed like an injured animal. She was almost epileptic before the orgasms started to slow down. The remote had been shut down. Her arms were lowered. He head flopped forward and her breathing was ragged.

Brandie, Candie and Randie had been removed from the crosses and they brought a stretcher out and laid it on the floor. They removed the leg irons, the spreader bar and the handcuffs. They wrapped the bleeding and withdrawn Sherry into a thermal blanket and put her on the stretcher. The audience applauded and shouts of Bravo and well done could be heard. The three young ladies carried Sherry off to care for her.

The audience departed and the Ladies of the Realm took seats around the conference table.

Josie pounded a gavel and spoke to the entire room.

"The weekly meeting for The Ladies of the Realm shall now come to order. The auction of Sherry J. will now begin. The opening bid is fifty thousand dollars U.S. "

"Lady Dianna bids fifty, do I hear sixty?"

"Sixty, do I hear seventy?"

"Seventy thousand dollars, do I hear eighty?"

The bidding was progressing and did not slow down until it reached one hundred twenty five thousand dollars.

"The bidding is 125k do I hear anymore bids?"

"I have a bid of 175k do I hear any more bids?"

"Going once."

"Going twice."

"Sold, to Lady Frances for one hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars. Congratulations Lady Frances."

"This concludes the weekly meeting of The Ladies of the Realm. Thank you for coming this evening. Next week we have a set of twins for initiation. Lady Frances you may take your property when she is presentable."

The ladies all hugged and kissed one another; they congratulated Lady Frances on an outstanding purchase.

Josie then went into the back room. Sherry was still in a daze when Josie grabbed her by the hand and led her back to the main room.

"Lady Frances, May I present to you your purchase this evening? Slave Sherry J."

"Sherry you have been sold to Lady Frances you must go with her now."

"S…S…Sold?" That was the last word out of Sherry's mouth before she fainted.

To be continued…

Authors notes: Would you have signed the contract? If you were a Lady of the Realm, what would have been your highest bid? There are many types of probe chairs out there. This one is my own creation in my mind only. Have you tried a similar chair? If so, would you share your experiences? This story is dedicated to several friends who will read this, you know who you are. I love you. Feedback is most welcomed. Mistress Dahkme

12