The Inn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thiswas what I'd felt, that whole week of fever-dreaming, whenever my hallucinations condensed into that awareness of a pleasure-bound erection. Leyna, doing exactly this.

Stealthy as a ghost, her tongue floated into contact with my shaft, first an imperceptible presence, then a downy-soft cushion, then a steady, still embrace. If I'd had my eyes shut, I might have thought I was dreaming the sensation. But I didn't have them shut — they focused on her face until the rest of the room disappeared. The gently closed lids with their long lashes ... the sway of her sun-bright hair ... the calm, curved ring of her lips, touching and encircling me without pressure, without hurry.

Without ever stroking up or down, her tongue receded again, by a hair's breadth with each beat of her heart — which I could count from watching the so, so faint movement of her pulse in the alabaster flesh of her throat. And as the pressure of that tongue fell away, her lips tightened just as slowly around my root, an even, encompassing ring of oral contact that embraced without constricting, held without squeezing.

Just before the warm, wonderful circle of that attention could be called firm, it ceased its motions and gradually traded stations with her tongue once again. And when the cycle finished, her cheeks took their turn, suction bringing them in against the top and bottom surfaces of my hard-on at the same gloriously unrushed pace.

All through this, my cock and prostate and scrotum trembled in unison at the verge of orgasm. And as if she could sense with her mouth exactly how close I was, she kept them in that state with the perfect alternation of lips and tongue and lips and cheeks, staying full depth the whole time.

Eventually, I heard my voice take on a helpless groan. I'd reached my limit, and the yearning to explode became unbearable.

"God, Leyna, please — they're really starting to —"

Before I could get to the word 'ache' or 'hurt,' her lips tightened in a smile and she bobbed.

Up, like a cloud billowing into the stratosphere ... down, like a falling mist of ecstasy.

I came.

This time, though, it wasn't the endless, volcanic frenzy of my earlier whacking-off. Leyna's mouth didn't so much hold me as hover around me, and the absolute lack of pressure gave my strobing cockflesh nothing to rebound from, nothing to squeeze it into cataclysm. Orgasm pulsed its way through me instead of clenching and clutching.

"Ah ... oh ..."

She had tipped me out over the gulf of climax — but just to that point where I could still be pulled back. Only she didn't pull back. Every time things tried to subside, her tongue or the ring of her lips shifted fractionally, maybe even microscopically — just enough to trigger a new round of soft,almost-thereexpulsions. My cum flowed out in micro-throbs, speeding up to the edge of a tidal crash and then easing back before the tsunami could hit.

"Jesus, Leyna ... fuck ... ohhh god ..."

It went on, and on — at least as long as the one I'd given myself that afternoon but never hitting the devastating peak that had left me aching and sore before. Leyna stayed bent like a statue in place, swallowing, and breathing, but otherwise showing no visible movement at all.

At last, I realized the whole thing was done. My cock rested in her mouth completely limp and spent. She released it, lips wide, gently lowering its soft, loose weight to my crotch with her tongue.

"There," she said, smiling up at me. "All better?"

I nodded weakly, my breath a shallow panting. Leyna grinned and stood and patted my chest. She must have seen how exhausted I was, because she took hold of the covers and lifted them up into an inviting tent.

"Come on, then, you poor thing. Scoot down and let me tuck you in."

I did as she asked, and she brought the sheet and blankets up beneath my chin.

"Leyna ..."

"Shh." Her finger on my lips silenced me. "I have a tummyful of happiness right now, and you need your rest. Let me kiss you, and then get to sleep."

"Okay."

Leaning in, she brought her mouth to mine, reached past my lips with her tongue, and made a tiny hum of pleasure. I caught the taste of my own semen, and then she lifted away again, before the sensual wonder of the kiss could rouse my cock.

With a pat to my cheek, she stood, moved to the desk to set the lamp on its lowest glow, and let herself out.

My head hit the pillow, where darkness and perfect dreams quickly pulled me under.