The Inn Club Ch. 03: Sarah

Story Info
Alex meets Sarah, who's up for getting a bit messy.
2.7k words
4.37
17.1k
10

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

My name is Easton, and a short time ago I discovered a hidden world inside the Cheslea Inn hotel chain. I found out a private, non-exclusive sex club exists that meets just after the bar closes each night. One night a beautiful woman picked me up for anonymous sex and introduced me to what was known as The Inn Club. If you have not read 'The Inn Club Ch. 01: Alison', the first page or so will provide good background.

*****

A couple of months after learning about and joining the club, I took it upon myself to set up a private website with encrypted access to help members communicate. I created the WikiInn to help newbies with etiquette, expectations and understanding of terms they might encounter on cards. I hired a third party to run it so membership wouldn't be dragged down by having just one admin, and the site reached one hundred, then a thousand, and then two thousand members much quicker than I thought.

I was out of town again on business, this time in the Pacific Northwest outside of Portland, Oregon. My accommodation for this trip was an Escape Inn (by Cheslea) near the airport. As per my typical travel plans, at least now that I was a participating member of The Inn Club, after getting to the hotel I ironed my clothes, ate some dinner and took a nap so I would be refreshed around 11pm.

I awoke a little early and headed down to the bar to get a drink. There were few people in the bar and lounge area and it appeared my chances tonight were a little slim. Despite what you are reading in these stories, most nights were like this. But since you don't want to read about what didn't happen, I'll just keep skipping to the eventful evenings.

About five minutes til eleven an older woman, I guessed something North of my own early fifties, walked into the lounge and went straight to the bar. Her breasts seemed to push out against her loose fitting blouse, but there was little bounce and no sign of a bra. I overheard her say something like "just made it!" She seated herself as the bartender mixed her a drink and made one last look around the bar to see if anyone else wanted a last call. The woman had blonde hair, was fairly thin, wearing little if any makeup, a skirt and the aforementioned loose fitting blouse. As was customary, I waited until just after eleven, then seeing no one else still in the lounge, I approached her.

"Good evening, would you mind if I joined you?" I said as I sat my drink on the counter next to her.

She looked at me, a bit surprised at the intrusion, but she smiled nonetheless. "Please do, it looks like it is just us now."

"I'm Alex," I said, extending a hand.

"Sarah," she replied, and we shook.

Up close I now got a good look at her. She had slight crows feet around her eyes but otherwise no wrinkles, just a little age. I held her eyes until she glanced away, and then I took a moment to steal a look at her blouse. It was silky, with three buttons undone to reveal a nice bit of cleavage. As I guessed, no sign of a bra and her tits were really standing up. I'd actually never had my hands on enhanced titties and I really wondered what they would feel like.

"Sarah, may I ask what brings you to Portland?" I asked.

"A friend's retirement ceremony. What about you?" she said.

"Business. Two days of meetings and then back to the East coast. What did your friend do?"

"Old high school buddy from way back. Just left the local police force after twenty-five years."

"Wow," I said with honest respect, "that's quite the time of service." She nodded and took another sip of her drink. I said, "Do you mind if I ask you a slightly personal question?"

She smirked, "I don't even know you Alex, why would I answer such a thing?"

"Oh, it may be personal, but not very revealing."

She seemed intrigued. "Go ahead then, I suppose I don't have to answer."

I leaned just a bit closer, "Are you a member of the Club?"

"Club?"

"Ah," I said. "That would be a no."

"What club?"

I withdrew the card holder from my pocket and selected the most innocuous card I had. This was not a situation I had been in before. I placed it on the counter and slid it over to her. She picked it up and read quietly aloud, "Alex, Player, the Inn Club. Oh, I see. As in we are in the Escape Inn." I nodded and she turned the card over to read the back. Her jaw dropped a bit and the surprise in her eyes was evident. She didn't say anything this time. The back of the card read simply, as you may have guess, 'solo, hetero.'

"Alex, are you-"

I put a finger to my lips in a 'shush' gesture and she shut her mouth. I held up my phone and she got the idea. Withdrawing her own phone from her clutch we continued our discussion in texts. Well, sexts really, soon enough.

Sarah: 'what's this about'

Me: 'was i not clear?'

Sarah: 'you didn't ask me anything, just told me you're straight and solo'

Me: 'club members exchange cards as introduction then figure out if they want to get together'

Sarah: 'so how would i reply'

I smiled and sent her a link to the WikiInn. I watched as she manipulated her phone to open the link, and once again her eyes went a little wide. I let her read for a bit before resuming.

Me: 'did i shock you?'

Sarah: 'you might be surprised. had no idea this existed. is this really a thing?'

Me: 'oh yes. if you are interested, you should reply with your info. if not, you just slide my card back.'

She looked at me, then smirked.

Sarah: 'shall i shock you? Sarah, target+'

I wasn't shocked so much as very pleased to have a new recruit and some fun in store for the rest of the evening. I nodded.

Sarah: 'breasts, facial, willing to help'

I was now nearly hard and ready to go.

Me: '427 in ten minutes'

Sarah: 'see you there'

We each downed the last of our drinks and headed to different elevators. In my room I changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I also prepared a small surprise. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and I let Sarah in. She was wearing the same clothes, but she had a small bag with her. "What happens now?" she asked.

"Now we exchange meaningful details. As someone once explained to me, we both know why we are here, so we make the 'discovery' part quick and to the point." She nodded, and I continued. "I would like to say that I am intrigued by the hints at your experience and would like to know more when appropriate. Normally I like to let the lady go first so I don't say something overboard." She nodded again but didn't say anything. "So this is when you tell me exactly what you would like to do, including what you would like me to do, if you like."

With no hesitation she reached out and put her hand against my crotch, firmly gripping my hard cock through the thin fabric of the shorts. "I'm going to suck and stroke your cock until you shoot all over my face and tits." Willing to help indeed, I thought. "Anything else you need to know?" she asked.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, eager to feel her tits.

"Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, but don't touch my pussy or ass." Giving my cock another squeeze, she let me go and walked to the couch and sat down. She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs to reveal a well trimmed pussy. She then pulled her blouse to either side and her tits popped into view. They were perky, large, and topped with very hard nipples. Opening the bag she withdrew what I figured was a vibrator. She switched it on, nestled it against her pussy and then adjusted herself on the couch until it and she were seated in place. A look of pleasure passed over her face. "Mmmm, you don't mind if I come while taking care of you?"

I shook my head. "I love to watch a woman climax. By the way you won't need a hand to get me off as the thought of being in your mouth with your tongue on me will be quite enough to do the job."

She looked up at me, "Get naked Alex." I stripped off my shirt and she lowered my shorts. She leaned forward and I moved to meet her. She immediately took me in her mouth and started rolling her tongue around my head and shaft.

"Holy shit that's awesome!"

She hummed around my cock and reached into the bag again. She withdrew a small camera and handed it to me. She took me out of her mouth and started to stroke me. "My husband and I have been to a couple of adult theaters. He likes to watch men come on me. He ends the evening by giving me a facial and sometimes I walk to the car still covered." She took me into her her mouth and then back out. "I doubt he'll mind so long as I share this with him. His name's Bill. And talk a lot."

She resumed her lovely work on my cock as I figured out the camera. There was moveable view screen, which meant I could move the camera around and still be sure to get a good shot. I lined up a view from the side, clearly showing her face and a mouthful of my cock. I started recording.

"Hey Bill, this is Alex, and your lovely wife Sarah is helping me out tonight in Portland. Give Bill a wink my dear." She looked right into the camera and gave a wink. As she did, she took more of me in her mouth and pressed her tongue quite firmly against my cock. I groaned. "Damn you are talented cock sucker Sarah." There was the sound of a muffled 'thank you', and I added "Now, don't try to talk with your mouth full." This time there was a muffled giggle.

"In case you are wondering how this came about, I asked Sarah to join the club tonight. The Inn Club members pick each other up at the lounge just after eleven. Sarah and her wonderful tits got my attention and I decided to approach her. Speaking of tits." I reached down and grabbed a handful of breast. While oddly perky, she felt perfectly natural, and I filmed myself fondling her tits.

"Mmmm, you have wonderful tits Sarah. How are they so perky?"

She pulled away and looked up into the camera. "A breast lift silly."

I groaned with a hand still full of warm breast. "Mmmm. Why don't you tell Bill what it is you want me to do tonight?"

"Alex is going to come all over me, just like at the theater. And he's filming just for you." As she took my cock back in her mouth, I pinched a nipple and one of her hands shot under her skirt. Suddenly she exhaled forcefully and groaned.

I groaned as she tightened on my cock. "Fuck! She's got a vibrator on her clit and I think she just came." Sarah groaned a 'mmm hmm.'

"Mmm, you're doing a great job Sarah. Now, as I get closer to coming I might try to back away, so it's up to you if you want to stop me from doing that." That's not really true, but I like to feel like the woman's in charge. Taking my cue, she moved her hands to my butt cheeks and pulled me in deeper.

"Fucccck Bill, Sarah's now nearly deep throating me, but honey, if you don't want me fucking your throat, best just use your tongue."

Taking my cue, she pulled back so her tongue could really work on me. She moved up and down my shaft, then lingered delightfully on my frenulum. I must have jerked just a bit in response to that sudden added sensation and she tightened her grip on cheeks. Now moving her tongue over just a small but critical place, I was getting close. As much as I wanted to draw this out, there was no way for me to focus on anything but the ministrations of this wonderful fellatrix. I shuddered, "It's about that time Sarah. Get ready for the big finish."

She pulled away and continued stroking me with one hand while the other pressed the vibrator into her clit. I was really about to blow, I could feel it. "Alex," Sarah said, "I'm about to come again. I want you to jerk off on me while I do. Can you do that?"

I groaned and grabbed my cock as she moved her hand to hold my balls. "Mmm, pull down on my balls Sarah." She did, and I was very near. "Where do you want it Sarah?"

Her eyes were glazing over and I was holding myself right on the edge. She gave my balls a squeeze and tug then said, "Come on my face, in my mouth and on my tits."

"Happy to oblige, ma'am." I was stroking myself and watching her closely, intent on catching the moment she started to come. I didn't have to wait long.

"Alex, nnngghhh, I'm coming!" she groaned, looking up at me as her eyes lost focus.

I moved my fingers slightly and let myself go over the edge. I felt the inevitability rise up and I deliberately tried to relax my cock. The feeling seemed to draw out a bit and I got the result I was hoping for as the muscle contractions of my climax started. Aiming the best I could I held my cock just a couple inches from her face. "Fuck," I growled, and the first shot flew out cross her right cheek and nose. Her eyes snapped open as my second shot landed mostly in her open mouth.

The next several shots landed on her neck and chest, getting both of her tits. Still coming, I aimed again at her face for one last shot. I slowed my stroking and watched as she closed her mouth and swallowed. "Damn that was hot Sarah. Bill, thanks for the use of your hot wife."

She laid back on the couch and I used the angle to get some great footage of my semen all over her. With both hands she made quite the show of rubbing it into her skin. "This will be yours soon Bill."

I knelt to the floor, the camera now peeking up her skirt. She moved her skirt out of the way and spread her lips. "And my pussy is really needy Bill, but Alex can't help me there. See you soon." I pointed the camera at her face and she blew a kiss. I stopped recording.

"That was fucking awesome" I said.

Sarah stood and stretched, then switched off the vibrator and dropped it in the bag. "Thanks Alex, thanks for asking me up." She had a gleam in her eye. "Can you do one more thing for me?"

"Sure."

"Get dressed, then go out in the hall with the camera and film me as I walk out. Be sure to zoom in on the mess you've left. Then follow me to my room."

I did as she asked and waited in the hallway. I hit record. "Well Bill, it seems Sarah has one more surprise for you." The door opened and Sarah walked out with her tits still bared and covered in my spunk. I zoomed in, back out, then circled behind her. It turns out she was on the same floor about halfway down the corridor. No one saw us as she let herself in the door and turned back to me. "And that ends the evening." I shut off the camera and handed it to her. "You've got my card if you ever want to get in touch."

She smiled and waved as she shut the door. Damn was I going to sleep well.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers