The Inn Club Ch. 04: Tina

Story Info
Alex helps Tina put on a show for her husband.
3.2k words
4.43
14.2k
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

My name is Easton, and a short time ago I discovered a hidden world inside the Cheslea Inn hotel chain. I found out a private, non-exclusive sex club exists that meets just after the bar closes each night. One night a beautiful woman picked me up for anonymous sex and introduced me to what was known as The Inn Club.

———-

Every once in a while it's like karma decides you need a break, or maybe just a little payback. That's what happened during my last trip to San Francisco.

In the preceding week I had a particularly annoying time at home, a completely pain in the ass time at work, and to top it off the trip to San Fran had turned out to be anything but positive. Arriving on a Tuesday night, the customer meetings planned for Wednesday and internal corporate meetings planned for Thursday were initially no big deal. The customers were established fans of our company and the internal meetings were a check in the box kind of thing. Both of these assessments were true right up until the first customer meeting. After that I think the appropriate term is shit show.

While the customer may have been a fan, there is never an excuse to take a relationship for granted. I realize this sounds a bit silly given my home relationship, but business is business. The meeting with ZYcor (not my choice of name) was not mine and I was supposed to be in the supporting role. To my dismay, the responsible business unit assigned someone I had a rather low opinion of. To my further dismay, this person proved my assessment correct by utterly cocking up the entire affair. Of course, they did not realize they had cocked it up, which served to again reinforce my view of this person. The customer was clearly upset with us and our key rep had no idea. After the meeting this person even asserted that the customer just didn't get it. Shaking my head, the next meeting, run by another person from a different business unit, was no better. There is simply nothing worse that presenting without doing discovery.

That night I was so pissed that after a stern workout with the elliptical I had dinner, a couple of drinks and went to bed.

On Thursday I attended the internal meetings not really expecting much in the way of fireworks. To my horror, the senior person present, interestingly but not importantly, was a woman of about my age with simply stunning looks. I say to my horror because I could not stop fantasizing about her even as she cut the legs off of everyone present. I must hasten to add that she was fully justified, and the fact she has great tits just made it really weird and uncomfortable for me. Well, it was also uncomfortable that I had been present in those disastrous meetings and not simply taken control from the mindless dweebs who went on to wreck them.

All of this is to say that I arrived back at the hotel that night charged up on adrenaline, anger and irritation and went straight to the lounge at 10pm. I downed more than my usual number in a short time and when the bewitching hour of 11pm arrived, I was ready for some physical action. I was very much ready to pound the living crap out of the first woman to flash me a smile. Don't get me wrong, I was all about her having a good time, but what I really, really wanted was a pussy pounding fuck that would allow me to vent my frustrations in a most mutually beneficial way.

Shaking my head over my wayward thoughts, I had no sooner called for my tab than someone sat down at the chair next to mine at the bar. I turned to look at the newcomer and found myself looking at a middle aged woman, perhaps five or ten years younger than me, sporting too much makeup and copious cleavage. I leered overtly at the cavern formed between her tits and looked back into her eyes. "I very much hope there is something I can do for you," I said.

She grinned, but just a little. "That all depends on whether or not," she lowered her voice, "you have a card."

Well that was a good sign. I handed her one of my standard and simple cards. By now you should be familiar with it. The front read:

Alex

Player, The Inn Club

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

While the back read simply: solo, het

After reading both sides she nodded and handed me her card.

Tina

Player, The Inn Club

xxx-xxx-xxxx

With the reverse reading: duo, het, kink

As I raised an eyebrow in question, she withdrew her phone and unlocked it.

Tina: 'let me explain'

Me: 'of course'

Tina: 'if you are interested, it'll be just you and me messing around'

Me: 'but?'

Tina: 'hubby likes to watch, and we have a particular scene in mind'

Me: 'still here'

She looked up at me and grinned. My sour demeanor broke in the face of an eager partner and a promising encounter.

Tina: 'come to 417 in 20 minutes. You will find a scene, where, well, I am ready for sex. You are 'not supposed to be there' and you should act the part as you have your way with me'

Me: 'liking this so far'

Tina: 'ok. There's lube if you need it, and don't leave no marks. just a fantasy of 'unwanted' sex. Ok?'

Me: 'I think i understand. btw, how long do I have?'

Tina: '?'

Me: 'ok if i come more than once?'

Tina: ':) the more the better. and, be verbal about it. :)"

Tina turned off her phone and leaned in to me, pressing her breasts to my chest as she whispered in my ear, "After all, I won't be in a position to say no. But why would I want to?"

Tina then stood and left the lounge. I followed a bit later, stopping to drop off everything but my room key. She hadn't said anything about protection, but I figured what she had in mind kind of ruled that out by definition.

I arrived at room 417 at the appointed time and let myself in. Before walking around the corner to look into the room I listened carefully and started to remove my clothes. It was warm in the room, as I expected, and as I stripped I could hear whimpering noises. Naked, I stepped out from the entryway to find a most inviting, and somewhat odd but not unexpected, scene. In the center of the room was a king size bed. In the center of the bed was Tina, face down with her hips resting on a pile of pillows. She was tightly bound to the corners of the bed with ⅜ or ½ inch rope and completely nude. She looked up at me, her face grimaced in what I hoped was mock horror, and said, "You bastard! I can't believe you are going to fuck me in front of my husband!"

Past the bed and against the wall was a chair. On this chair was a man, again likely my age, fully dressed and lashed to the chair with the same size rope. He was gagged and he looked me up and down before blinking his eyes slowly and shaking his head rather violently. Turning to look at Tina, I noticed her pussy was currently occupied, as was her ass. Investigating, I found a thick vibrator working on her pussy and clit and some kind of plug in her ass. Taking hold of the vibrator I pushed it in and out of her, eliciting a delicious moan. "You love it. Admit it. I shoved that vibrator in your pussy not two minutes ago and now your creaming all over it."

She groaned as I shoved the vibrator against her clit, and she grunted, "Ungh, you, fucker, why don't you just do what you have in mind and get it over with."

"Oh, I will you bitch, I will. But I like forcing you to enjoy it so you can have just a little more shame."

Tina turned and spit at me, half-heartedly maybe, but putting on a good show. I wiped her spittle from my chest with two fingers and then withdrew the vibrator and pushed those two fingers into her pussy. She was thoroughly wet and ready and I pressed in fully and stroked her g-spot. She groaned. I looked at the man in the chair. "Can you see how much this slut wants it?" Rather than looking shocked or dismayed, his eyes were wide and his breathing deep and it seemed to me he was enjoying the show.

Again sure this was just a scene, I continued. Holding the vibrator against her clit as I finger fucked her pussy and stroked her g-spot, it wasn't long before she clamped down on my fingers and came with a rush. "Fuck you," she said slowly after her contractions stopped.

Rather than answer, I got on the bed, removed the vibrator and shoved my cock in her pussy to the hilt in one fast stroke. I was rewarded with a sincere (sounding) "unghhh!"

"Tell me what you want, bitch," I grunted as I started to fuck her.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me, you fucker!" She barked at me between gasps.

I reached under the pillows and took her hanging tits in my hands. I leaned forward, again fully sheathing myself inside her pussy, and whispered in her ear, "Just checking."

In a grunt and whisper she said out of the corner of her mouth, "Just pound me already. I'm on the edge again."

Taking a fistful of hair in one hand and slapping her ass with the other, I started to forcefully bang the crap out of her. I'd like to say that another way, but that's the truth of it. Pounding stroke after stroke into her willing body, I found myself rising and sensing her doing the same.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna come in your pussy!" I declared.

"You fucker!" She said, "Don't you dare! I'm not on the pill!"

I was rapidly nearing the point of no return and reveling in the physical treatment I was giving my partner. I thrust several more times, tightening my grip on her hair and now holding her hips, "Oh, fuck your pussy is good! Gonna fill you up!"

"No! Don't..." and her voice caught as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock.

"Oh, you dirty slut!" I barked as I started to shoot into her. I kept on pounding her, thrust after thrust as I flooded her pussy with my come. Before I was done I pulled her head back. "Yeah, I know you enjoyed that."

Her eyes were still a bit glazed over as I let go of her hair and pulled out of her. I looked at her man, "That's some class A pussy pal."

He actually looked a little shocked, if only for a moment, then he shook his head, closed his eyes and his chin sagged against his chest. I walked out of the room and listened.

I heard her say, "Baby, I'm sure he'll leave us now that he's fucked me. I mean, my pussy is full of his come so he must be done. I'll let you go as soon as I can get free."

Stupidly grinning, I used the toilet, washed off a bit, and walked back into the room. Tina had given me the go ahead to keep on going, and I was in a mood to do just that.

The dude's eye were big again as I entered the room and took Tina's hair in my hand as I lifted her chin to me. "I think it's time for a blow job. Don't you Tina?"

She shook her head violently. "No way you sicko. Fuck off."

I sat down on the bed in front of her, my stiffening dick close to her face. "Tell you what," I said, "You can suck me or I'll fuck you in the ass."

Her eyes grew big, but not all that quickly, if you know what I mean. "If you stick your dick in my mouth I'll bite it off," she said.

"Well," I said, getting off the bed and grabbing the lube that had been most likely used on the vibrator and the plug, "Then in the ass it is."

Now the dude's eyes were nearly popping out of there sockets. I must have hit a particularly kinky nerve. I leaned down close to her face but said loudly enough to be heard, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your ass!"

In a very quiet voice she said without turning her head, "You're not the only one."

And that was as clear a green light as there could be. Inspiration hit me and I had an idea. "I think you're going to have a DP," I said as I picked up the vibrator.

"Oh no," she said, "Not that! You won't fit!"

Without further ado I plunged the vibrator back into her pussy, turned it on, and made sure the toy was buzzing away at her clit. She grunted nicely and then gave out a long sigh. Now hard again, I fisted my cock with a handful of lube and took position behind her. Pressing the head of my cock to her star I felt her clench up just a bit. An instant later that passed and I pressed slowly forward. As my head popped past her sphincter I could feel the vibration and the vibrator. With both the vibe and myself inside her she was incredibly snug. She moaned loudly, "Ohhh, fuck. It's like I'm being split in half."

I pushed into her slowly and steadily until I was fully inside her again. She moaned and wiggled a lot before saying, "Oh shit, oh shit, I can't take it. Oh fuck I'm full. Unnnnghh, oh god!" I pulled back a little and she yelled at me, literally yelled, "You fucker!"

Oddly enough, though her words made me stop moving my hips, she instantly forced herself back toward me, shoving my cock deep back inside her. I turned to look at the dude, "Holy shit this slut wants cock!"

This time he broke character and grinned at me, gag and all. Turning back to Tina I shoved my cock all the way into her butt and was rewarded with a grunt. "Oh, you love my cock inside you, wherever it is. Just fuck me back and be honest for once!"

Tina looked over her shoulder with hate in her eyes, "You fucking asshole! Just fuck me already!"

Well, that was as much of an admission as I was likely to get in this scene, but before shooting in her again I had another idea. "When I'm ready slut, when I'm ready," I said. I pushed into her fully, then reached under and manipulated the vibrator to its highest setting. She clenched me instantly and I knew I had the right spot.

Holding my hips still, I grasped her hair and made her look at her husband. "Look at him as you come with my cock in your ass."

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to shake her head, but the vibrator would not be denied. I felt her start to shake and then she opened her eyes and said, "I'm sorry babe, I can't stop it. I'm gonna, I'm gonna come!" And then she squeezed my cock with a vise like grip and came very hard.

That's when I started to fuck her ass, slowly at first and then working up to a real pounding. No matter how vigorously I fucked her I was rewarded with grunts and encouragement. A stream of things like "Ugh, you fucker", and "You're going to make me come again" and "Even my husband doesn't get my ass!" served to energize me, and her husband I'm sure.

Later I would reflect on this moment of karma as making up for my crappy day. Here I was, my dick hard as iron, the woman impaled on it clearly loving it, and me ready to deposit my reward for her compliance. With her hair still in my hand, I used it like reins as I fucked her with abandon and rode her toward my second climax.

"I'm gonna come in your ass!" I exclaimed.

"Fucker," she groaned.

Pounding her tight ass I felt myself about to come a second time when I was rewarded by her tightly clenching my cock and coming just before I started to pump her full of my second load.

"Fuckkkkk!" I groaned as I poured myself into her.

"Nnnnnngghh!" she moaned as she clenched my cock.

Pulse after pulse I pumped into her backside as my orgasm continued in glorious fashion. Tina groaned back at me, equally oblivious to the world as she climaxed on my dick.

Finally spent, I seated my hips against her cheeks and squeezed them as I came down. Tina blew her hair out of her face and said, "You bastard, why don't you just go now."

Still sheathed in her ass I gave her a few more strokes. She groaned and I said, "Calm down. What's to stop me from fucking you again?"

To my surprise, she tightened around my cock. "You wouldn't dare!"

Intrigued, I thought about doing just that before realizing a third time was not in the cards after so many G&Ts, a vigorous fuck session and two climaxes. Still deep in her ass, I tightly grabbed her hair and turned her face to me. "Meh, not worth my time slut." And then I kissed her soundly on the lips, thrust her face into a pillow and pulled out of her.

Tina turned her face to me and spat, "Fuck you, you asshole!" And before I could say anything, she winked at me.

I walked over to her husband and said, "I know I just met her, but I think she likes it in the ass."

Tina stared at me as I went toward the bathroom, "You asshole! You're a total dick!"

A few minutes later as I dressed I heard someone moving in the bedroom. I peered around the corner to find hubby mysteriously free of his bonds, naked, and aiming his cock at his wife from behind. "So you like it in the ass after all, huh? You slut!"

I watched her, and she watched me with obvious mischief in her eyes as her husband lined up his approach. She smirked at me but gave nothing away with her words, "No honey, I swear. I didn't want it! Don't...ungggh"

And then her entreaties were silenced as he slid into her. I didn't bother to look at him, but I'd swear the look in her eyes said, 'Finally!'

As I left the room he was fucking her ass and she was clearly loving it.

While life might have been fucking with me a little that day, I like to think karma was doing the three of us a favor; and this time karma required help with a bit of buggering.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers