The Inner Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy takes Rob down the Rabbit Hole.
4.6k words
4.38
13.7k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A new start

Mike arrives home as Amy is readying to serve dinner. The three of them sit down and begin eating. There's an awkward silence as they shuffle about their food.

Breaking the silence, Mike asks Amy "So, Amy, how did it go?" Amy smiles and looks at Rob, then replies back to Mike, "As expected".

Rob stops noodling his food and turns a few shades of red. He thinks to himself, 'Mike knows, oh shit this is bad.' Rob feels panicked, and in a way, naked.

Mike looks over to Rob and comforts him. "Rob, don't worry about this so much. Amy and I have spoken a great deal about your relationship, problems, and solutions. Together, we have come up with a way that all of us will benefit. Try to go with the flow man. We've always been good friends, and I know you as well as she does, and you have become a mess, you're aimless right now, and we're both here to help you find your way."

Mike continues, "I've seen how you are with women, and honestly, I'm surprised and grateful that you landed a girl as hot as Amy. What I can't believe is that you never saw her potential, she's a sexual anomaly. And you never even noticed." Mike says, a little accusingly.

Rob doesn't know what to say, he clears his throat and starts to speak "Hey, I'm the nicest guy she's ever been with, that counts for a lot. So what if I'm not as endowed as you, or fit, or have your money..." Rob realizes he is digging a hole and stops talking.

Amy takes Rob's hand and holds it, comforting him. "Babe, I love you, and you are the sweetest guy. You never put me down, or talk down to me, and you have always been gentle. That's what a nice guy is, and that's what I wanted and needed when I met you."

"But not now" Rob responds quickly.

Amy continues, "But, you are short-sighted, Rob. You put me on a pedestal, and yes you worshipped me and made me feel special, but at the same time, you objectified me, used me to get off without considering my pleasure. When I tried to communicate that to you, you never understood me. And, now, things have changed. I still want you, and want to continue being with you, but I need so much more, so look at all of these changes as your first day in a new school, you are going to learn much more than you ever thought possible. So why not try this out for a while and see how it goes?"

"I don't even know what in the hell 'this' is, Amy." Rob blurts out.

Amy gets up and takes Rob's hand again, and leads him to the computer in the living room.

"Sit down, Rob".

Rob complies and sits in the chair at the computer desk. Amy pulls up the web browser. She clicks into the favorites tab and there is a folder marked "Rob". Rob never uses this computer, so he never knew they set up a favorites folder named for him.

When Amy hovers over the folder, Rob sees that there are tons of websites and video shortcuts. Amy clicks on the first one. It is a Cuckold site and this page is their 'about' page, describing the different types and styles of Cuckoldry.

"Read this whole page. Click the links to other information pages if you aren't clear on any subject matter. But I do expect you to have a general understanding of Cuckoldry when you are done reading. Then we will talk more about it among the three of us."

Amy leaves Rob to his reading and goes over to Mike, who is just finishing his meal. She gives him a long hard kiss, then glides over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of wine. Amy pours three glasses and sets two of them on the living room table next to each other, and the third one on the other side of the table at the love seat.

Mike and Amy both retire to the living room and sit next to each other on the couch, and sip wine, making small talk about Mike's day while Rob continues to read.

When Rob is finished, he gets up, walks over to the love seat where Amy had put the glass of wine for him, sits down, and takes a long draw on his glass. Amy gets up to fetch the bottle and brings it back. She and Mike have already emptied their glasses, so she refills all of them.

Amy sits back down, again next to Mike, and looks at Rob. "So, what do you think?" She asks Rob.

Rob is in a whirlwind of emotion. He is terribly upset at how things with Amy have so suddenly changed; he honestly did not see this coming, who would have?

Part of it though, a little flutter inside, excited him. It went against everything he believed in, but now he keeps thinking about her fucking Mike, and every time he thinks about it, he feels butterflies in his stomach and a twitch in his pants.

Rob doesn't know what to make of all the cuckold information. There are different types, some contradicted each other; which one did she have in mind? Rob decides to find out, and asks that first.

"That's a good question Rob. I really like different aspects of several of them, and there are some things I don't like".

Mike chimes in, "I had the same thoughts, as well as some of our likes and dislikes were mixed, so we felt it would be best to make it up as we go along. It also will depend on you, and how you respond and behave in all of this."

Mike added, "Amy tells me you have bisexual fantasies; she told me everything. We will do a lot of exploring to find what works best. And I think in a way, you like that idea, don't you?"

Mike is staring at rob with an intensity Rob has never seen before. Rob understands at that moment that Mike has been around the block, and probably had more sex in a month than Rob has had in his whole life, and that probably included a lot of experimenting with bisexuality and other kinky stuff.

Rob replies, "Yes, fine, I've had fantasies, but I love pussy, I wanted to someday experiment, but didn't ever really think it would happen, and yes, it does kind of turn me on a little. Happy? I'm completely embarrassed and ashamed now."

Amy speaks up, "None of that matters Rob. Put your feelings and insecurities aside. What happens in this house is between us only. Rob, you are pretty much going to be my bitch from now on and you are Mike's bitch as well. When either of us tells you to do something, whether in the bedroom, or the kitchen, we expect it to be done without hesitation. Do you understand?"

Rob looks at her intensely, and sees that Amy is dead serious.

"Yes." he replies.

Amy gets up and walks over to where rob is sitting. She caresses his face, lovingly, then suddenly slaps him, pretty hard.

Rob sees a white sheet of pain before he even realizes that she slapped him. Amy is now standing there, looking down at him, and yells "Yes, what?!"

It takes Rob a moment to realize what she is asking, then he quickly stammers, "Ye-Yes.. Amy".

"Good boy." Amy says with delight as she walks back to the couch and sits back with Mike.

"Rule number three", Amy says, "Is that you may not masturbate without permission. I own your cock, and it will only see pleasure when I decide it deserves it. If I catch you, or find out that you masturbated, there will be severe consequences. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Amy", Rob says, utterly defeated.

Amy replies, "Good, now go clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. Then we will all watch a movie."

As Rob washes the dishes, he couldn't help but steal glances at Amy and Mike on the couch, her resting against him, and his arm around her. Rob is insanely jealous while at the same time a bit turned on. He starts lying to himself, 'it's just a fling, she will get over this and be all mine again soon.'

Rob also can't believe that she's taking away his right to jerk off. That's just not right, he thinks. But he dares not contradict her. He really doesn't like being slapped, especially in front of Mike.

--

After the movie, Amy kisses Mike deep, then her and Rob go to bed in their room, and Mike retires to his own as well.

Rob is a little surprised, assuming that Amy would go sleep with Mike. He dreads that, and is glad she is coming to bed with him. Rob's curiosity gets the best of him, and he asks, "Amy, with all these changes you are making, I am confused why you are coming to bed with me?" Amy smiles and replies.

"I love you, Rob, and you are still my boyfriend. So come to bed and cuddle with me."

Rob joins her in bed and Amy asks him to rub her back, spoon her, even massage her scalp and twirl her hair. All these things she likes that Rob only rarely did before. He realizes what she is doing, but he has made his choice, she's in charge now, and Rob is a pupil, learning about what she wants.

--

Rob is given reading assignments daily, and also watches videos as he is told to. Some of the videos are of men just sitting in a chair, watching their wives get fucked by well-endowed black men, or the husband masturbates while he watches.

Other videos were more intense, where the wife humiliates the husband, makes fun of his small cock, or his lack of sexual skill. Some of the videos show men, or 'sissies' who are made to lick up cum from the wives' lovers and a whole lot more. Some of it turned Rob on, and some of it scared the shit out of him.

Each night, Rob is instructed by Mike or Amy to clean up the kitchen, and twice he is told to go clean the bathrooms. Amy still came to bed with him every night, and while her and Mike sat together a lot in the evenings, and kissed occasionally, Rob hadn't noticed any kind of sexual activity going on, which included Amy and him as well.

Amy had not initiated any kind of sex with Rob since the day she rode his face. Rob didn't know what to make of it, but knew better than to ask.

--

'TGIF', Rob thinks to himself, as he finishes up the dishes after dinner. He steals a look over at Amy and Mike on the couch. She seems to be a bit closer than usual to him, almost laying across Mike's chest on the couch tonight. They are kissing a bit more often than usual as well.

Rob can feel their sexual tension in the air and knows it is going to happen soon. Will he be forced to watch? Or made to wait in another room and listen to her cries of passion, muffled by a closed door? He feels like he is slowly going insane thinking about it. Part of him is terrified of the oncoming train, and the other part of him is insanely curious to experience it.

Rob is also very, very horny. He managed to keep from jerking off all week, mostly scared that Amy or Mike would catch him; scared that Amy is waiting around every corner to catch him just so that she can punish him.

Rob doesn't know what punishments she has in mind, but her open-handed slaps across his face when he forgot to address her properly were handed out pretty vigorously, and he doesn't like pain, that much he knows well.

When Rob finishes up in the kitchen, he goes into the living room and sits down on the love seat, as he is now accustomed to doing. There are commercials on TV, and Mike and Amy are kissing.

Rob looks longingly at them. Are they in love? It sure looks like it, the way Mike is softly kissing her, and Amy lying across his chest, with her head tilted up towards his, her lovely eyes sparkling from the lighting in the room.

Mike notices that Rob is staring at them and motions Amy to sit up. As Amy sits up, Rob couldn't miss that Mike is aroused; his pants have a large bulge where Amy had been resting only a moment ago. Mike looks at Amy, winks, and says "It's time".

Rob's stomach turns over, full of butterflies. This is it, Rob guesses, and feels panic gripping him.

Amy smiles, is practically beaming actually. She looks over to Rob, "Come over here and move the table out of the way; then sit on the floor in front of us."

Rob does as he is told. Once he sits down, Amy begins to un-do Mike's belt. She is taking her time, slowly pulling the belt latch open, and then slowly pulls the belt out of the loops in Mike's pants. Rob is paralyzed, and watches in fear and envy.

To Rob, Mike's bulge is impossibly big. Amy pops the button open on Mike's pants and slowly unzips them. Mike is wearing dockers, the kind that look like trousers for the casual professional. Mike lifts up a little and allows Amy to slide them down.

Amy speaks up, "Rob, take off his shoes and socks. Set them on the floor behind you".

Rob complies, and removes both dress shoes, and then Mike's dress socks. Mike's feet are huge, of course.

"Now finish pulling off his pants, and take his belt too, put them behind you with his shoes and socks".

Rob can't take his eyes off Mike's boxers, and Amy's head so close to them, her and Mike both making eye contact with Rob.

"Now watch." Amy purrs, as she reaches into Mike's boxers and pulls out his semi-erect cock.

Rob gasps.

Rob can't believe what he is seeing; Here is Amy, her hand wrapped around the base of Mike's massive cock. It is so big, impossibly big. Amy's hand couldn't close around it, and before Rob can fully process Mike's size, Amy's tongue comes out and is running up the side of Mike's shaft, licking, stopping to kiss the shaft, and then back to licking again.

It seems to take ten minutes for her to reach the top. And when she does, she swirls her tongue around his head, then kisses it a few times before licking her way back down his shaft.

Rob thinks this may be the most erotic thing he's ever seen, and at the same time, he burns from jealousy. He can't believe what he is seeing, but here is his girlfriend, using her mouth to make love to a massive black cock.

After some more up and down kissing and licking, Mike is fully hard, and Amy puts her mouth over the tip and eases it in. She takes her time, bobbing up and down in slow motion, getting it in a little bit further each time.

Amy is moaning and purring, clearly in heaven while sucking him. After a couple of minutes, Amy pops her head up to check on Rob, who just sits there, pathetically watching. Amy smiles, and starts pumping Mike's cock with her fist, she likes how Rob just watches, mesmerized. It turns her on.

"Bitch looks like he wants to taste it" Amy says, while looking directly at Rob. "Come here Bitch. This is a real cock, you do need to start learning how to please it."

Rob, feeling like he is in slow motion, like an out of body experience, begins to move forward, towards Mike's cock. He can't believe this is happening. Here he is, being told to suck a black man's cock, and he's moving towards it. Butterflies in his stomach as he gets to it, Amy stops pumping and lowers Mike's cock towards Rob's mouth.

Rob opens his mouth.

Rob has trouble initially getting Mike's head into his mouth, but manages to open up enough eventually. Surprisingly, it tastes kind of good, Rob thinks to himself as he tries to suck Mike's cock in and out of his mouth. He isn't doing a great job, he knows, it is too big.

"Such a good boy!" Amy exclaims. "Now, kiss the head and lick down the shaft, slowly". Rob complies.

Amy continues to verbally command Rob for a few minutes, then tells him to stop and sit back down.

Amy giggles, "You enjoyed that, didn't you? Bitch."

"Yes, Amy". Rob croaks.

"Of course you did, you little slut" Amy prods.

Rob realizes that he is hard. Hard as hell. His cock has betrayed him. Does he secretly want this? No, he tells himself. He's doing this for her. Not exactly, but he is doing it to keep her. This is what will get us through this, he convinces himself.

"I think you want to watch Mike fuck me" Amy says. "Right here on this couch. Do you want that Rob? Do you want to watch Mike stick that massive black cock in my little pussy?"

Rob is speechless. Amy laughs, a wicked, sensual laugh. "Of course you do, you've always wanted to watch."

Amy stands up, and begins taking off her clothes, both Rob and Mike staring at her body getting naked, one article of clothing at a time. She is wearing a set of silky red panties and a matching bra that just look amazing on her. Her toenails, Rob noticed, are the same shade of red, as are her fingernails. She is perfection. As she undoes her bra, she looks down at Rob, "Get undressed Bitch".

Rob stands up and undresses quickly as Mike also removed his shirt and boxers, the only things that had been left on him.

Amy's breasts are out of the bra and look so supple and soft. Amy pulls down her underwear to reveal her smooth bald pussy, already glistening with anticipation. She throws the panties at Rob, "Here, put these on, Bitch Boy".

Rob, feeling degraded, puts them on, his hard cock poking its silhouette into the front of them.

Amy laughs at him. "Aww, does Bitch Boy have a little hard cock in his Bitch panties?"

Her teasing is making Rob both hornier and impatient. He doesn't know what to say or do, or what Amy wants next.

Totally naked, Amy sits on Mike's lap, facing him. Mike's big erect cock apparently between their stomachs.

Amy looks back over her shoulder at Rob. "You are going to take his cock and put it in me, Bitch. This is a big learning moment for you; you will willingly put that big black cock into my pussy, which is the act of giving your blessing for him to fuck me now and anytime he wants to from now on".

Rob doesn't want to, but he sees the reality of this. He is in too deep now, and there is no way to turn back. Amy lifts her ass up so her pussy is angled above Mike's cock.

Rob grabs Mike's cock, and is again amazed at it. It feels so hard, yet soft and warm too. As he holds it, he guides it towards Amy's pussy, and despite all the voices screaming in his head at once for him to stop, he slides the head in.

"Oh!" Amy gasps, and starts lowering herself onto Mike's cock, a little at a time, moving up a little then back down a little more, slowly, gently. Rob watches his from behind her in amazement. Mike's cock is so fucking huge! Rob can't believe it is fitting inside Amy at all.

Amy's pussy is stretching around Mike's cock, gripping, and each time Mike's cock slides back out of her pussy, it's covered increasingly with her glistening wetness, all right in front of Rob's face. As Rob stares, he is both mesmerized and shocked.

As Amy moves up and down on Mike's cock with increasing speed, Rob sees that Amy's cum starts appearing on Mike's shaft. 'Is she really cumming already?' Rob wonders. The answer is right in front of him.

After a few minutes, Mike starts humping from below, creating a faster motion.

Rob is just sitting there, his face only inches away from their joined sex, watching in awe. Seeing that cock plunging in and out of her, over and over, is almost impossible to reconcile. He still can't believe this is happening.

Amy is screaming in ecstasy, and has already came, several times.

Mike stops pumping and motions Amy to the floor. He positions her on her hands and knees, facing Rob, and sticks his cock in her doggystyle.

Mike starts fucking her pretty hard as she gazes at Rob, uttering screams of pleasure in his face. Another orgasm, and another.

Mike eventually slows down and slow-fucks her for a minute so she can catch her breath.

Amy gets her breath back and motions to Rob. "Get underneath me, in a 69 position, I want to you see his cock fucking me like this."

Rob lays down and scooches under her. Mikes balls are literally on Rob's forehead, sliding around forward and backwards as his cock rams in and out of Amy. He picks up the tempo again.

Amy lays her head on Rob's leg as Mike continues to pound her from behind. Rob can feel Amy's heavy breathing on his cock, her screams of pleasure rolling over his cock inside those silky panties like an invisible hand, and his cock desperately wanting to explode.

Rob keeps hoping she will notice his cock and suck him, touch him, something, anything, but it isn't happening.

Mike suddenly slams his cock into Amy's pussy hard. She gasps and then moans and purrs loudly as he begins to cum in her pussy.

Rob can see Mike's shaft start twitching, pumping, and realizes that Amy, his beautiful girlfriend, is being filled up with cum. Another man's cum. A black mans' cum. His friends' cum.

12