The Innocent Audience

Story Info
Couple in Prague have a witness to their passion.
1.3k words
4
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Alena and I have a ground floor flat in a three storied house in a quiet Prague Suburb. The windows of our kitchen overlook the back garden which is also joined to the back garden of the house opposite. There is a gate in the fence that separates the two gardens.

She is very attractive with long red hair, a pretty face with high cheekbones, and a neat straight nose over a beautiful full mouth with well defined lips. Her figure is statuesque and athletic; she has a wide rib cage presenting two fulsome breasts that make you catch your breath with their inviting shapeliness. Her long legs are perfectly even and flow from smoothly rounded buttocks to neatly defined ankles and sturdy feet. When she strides confidently down the street, heads turn.

One lazy Sunday afternoon last August she was leaning against the open window of the kitchen and looking into the garden whilst I was finishing off the washing up from lunch. I looked sideways at her, admiring the view of her shapely backside and legs as she lent on the window sill propped up on her elbows. My fingers unconsciously kneaded the soapy cloth I was using for the dishes and the feeling became sensuous. I rinsed the cloth and dried my hands whilst my eyes still watched Alena. She moved slightly and shifted her body weight, meanwhile leaning back to the corner of the window. She was wearing a short green skirt that showed off her lovely legs and I knew from watching her dress this morning that beneath the skirt she had on panties with a frilly design reminiscent of the Edwardian period.

I felt my pulse speed up and my senses stirred. I walked over to her and stood behind her. She felt my presence and without turning put her right hand behind and pulled me closer. I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged them because I know she likes that. "Such a lovely day I can't imagine having to go back to work tomorrow." I said. "Just enjoy the moment never mind tomorrow." she replied, as she hates to plan too far ahead. As I silently agreed with her so did my body. I felt my cock rising with a schedule of its own. I stopped massaging her shoulders and slid both hands under her blouse which was loose and not tucked into her skirt. Inside her blouse I moved my hands around to her breasts and stroked them through her bra.

"Someone may see." she said though still not stopping me.

"Nobody can see I'm at the side of the window and you are taller than me." I said quickly. "Anyway I'm really going to be out of sight soon." With that I knelt on the floor behind her and started stroking the backs of her legs from her ankles to her knees.

Her bottom started to slowly squirm and she pressed herself against the wall more firmly.My hands explored further pushing up the short skirt and exposing her round backside covered by her sexy Edwardian panties. I leaned forward and started to kiss the bared flesh above her panties meanwhile sliding my hands around to the front of her thighs and caressing the inside of each. I heard her stifle a moan and her legs trembled. I started to pull down her panties with one hand whilst still kissing her shapely rump. Meanwhile my other hand was delicately probing her feathery pubic hair. I pulled her panties all the way down and she stepped out of them still leaning against the window. I then pulled the cheeks of her bottom apart and there was her sweet little anus. I slid my tongue down the crack of her behind and started to circle and probe her, at the same time my hands moved to the front, one caressing the lips of her pussy as the other slipped inside and teased her with slow circular movements. She began squeezing her legs together.

"Hi Alena!" A familiar voice called. It was Yana the girl who lived opposite. Always calm under any situation Alena greeted Yana who opened the gate, walked in the garden and stood under the window.

She was obviously unaware of me as she asked, "Where's Jack?"

"Oh he's busy playing somewhere near, " she was told with devastating candour, (another of Alena's personal traits). Meanwhile I still caressed her mound and licked her anus. Yana kept talking, telling Alena about her latest plans for decorating her living room. Alena was able to nod and make affirmative noises. She became very wet and my fingers kept sliding around her clit and pussy lips whilst my tongue was probing deeper. Her backside began to move faster and faster in circles but all was still unknown to Yana. I became unbelievably horny. My cock was throbbing and the thought of Yana standing just feet away while I licked and stroked Alena turned me on even more; bringing one hand around Alena I opened my fly and uncaged my twitching member. We have curtains at the sides of the window and thinking it would provide more cover, I pulled Alena back until her body was touching the curtain.

I stood up but stayed behind the curtain. I dropped my jeans and underpants down and grasping myself firmly gazed with tender lust at her open behind which was still swaying sensuously in front of me. I then caressed her backside with my hard cock probing the crease, her anus and jutting organ. She shifted again, opened her legs wider, bent her knees and raised her backside higher. I could resist no longer. I pushed myself into her wonderfully willing juicy pussy and she closed her thighs tightly around my grateful cock. My hands moved around to her front and clutched her hot and open sex.

Yana chattered on. "I'm thinking of having new furniture too if I can convince Petr ..... Oh! What a funny expression you had there did you get a pain somewhere?" She remarked with concern.

"No the sun just hurt my eyes for a moment".

Alena also gets a wonderful blush on her face when we do it so I knew Yana was seeing that too. That made me even wilder I began to thrust into her harder but still not too fast. I could feel the come rising and falling inside my balls with each stroke. Alena kept squirming with her thighs and gripping the window sill tighter and tighter.

"What about a leather sofa to go with the peach walls?" asked Yana.

Alena shouted "Wow! What a good idea!" concealing a particular intense moment as her pussy stroked me with that multiple hands and mouth feeling. Yana looked at her watch and said that she must go and prepare the evening meal.

"But would you like to come over and talk whilst I get things ready?" She asked..

"Yes!" I'll be COMING in a minute. See you as soon as I'm finished here."

Yana strolled away and Alena turned around and pushed me back on the floor. I lay there with my cock pulsing and looked up at her. She knelt down and took me in her mouth whilst her hands stroked my balls. I thrust in and out of her and my hands squeezed her nipples from under her bra. Then, just as I felt I was going to come she stopped and, straddling me with her strong thighs, lowered her clutching cleft onto me and said "I must come now!" Her mouth clamped onto my lips and her tongue circled mine, her legs squeezed tighter and her thrusts got faster. My orgasm started rising from deep inside. She gave one penultimate groan and clamped against me her vagina convulsing in shuddering waves. I felt my come going into her with satisfying surges that were almost painful.

"You naughty little pervert," she smiled down at me, "but it definitely beats decorating Yana's living room."