The Innocent Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
Beth and Tim delve into a life of cuckolding.
4.4k words
3.71
79.2k
64
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMas67
BMas67
45 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 25 years and we seem to have hit a bit of a stale spot in the bedroom. We have never been very active sexually due in large part to my own inadequacies in both size and stamina. I'm not very big at all and I've never really been able to last very long when having sex but now that I'm nearing fifty years old, I'm much worse off than ever. I've had some medical issues which make it nearly impossible to get hard at all. Even enhancement drugs don't help and I'm embarrassed by how useless I've become to her in the bedroom. She says all the right things to make me feel better but I can see how discouraged she is each time we try. It's now to the point where she doesn't even care if we make love at all. She says she's fine doing without sex but I know that's not the case. I can feel her frustration.

My wife is the love of my life and I would do anything to make her happy. She has kept her body in decent shape over the years and definitely turns heads everywhere we go. The women she works with tell me all the time about the men who comment on my wife's body as they walk down the street. My Beth is a very large breasted woman and has a big round ass that in combination give her some amazing curves. She definitely looks like a 1950's pinup model. She has always been embarrassed to tell me her actual bra size but I took a look at the tag on one of them and it read 44DDD. Yes, she has massive tits. I can't say they stand out straight these days after two kids and her being in her mid-forties but when she's wearing a bra they look incredible. Even without a bra the fact that they sag only adds to their overall size and girth. Trust me, you would love to play with them.

One night after another particularly disappointing evening in the bedroom I couldn't take the look in her eye any longer. I pleaded with her to let us try using toys. I wanted to buy a vibrator so that I could make her cum finally. She was of course embarrassed by the notion being a good catholic girl but I kept badgering her until she relented. She agreed to try something new in order to spice things up. I told her I would go to one of those adult book stores and buy one but she said we should do that together. She wanted us to move into this next step together. I agreed and was quite excited by the prospect of finally making her happy.

So, the following weekend we drove out of town to an abs that I'd passed every day on my way to work and went in to explore. There were at least 12 men wandering around the store and every one of them made no attempt to hide the fact that they were staring at my wife. The pure lust being exhibited in that place was palpable. I was proud of the attention she garnered and smiled at the way they all looked at her. I could see the attention wasn't lost on her either. She was shyly glancing around at the men and almost basking in their lustful stares.

She whispered to me, "Is it just me or am I being looked over?"

To which I replied, "Oh you are not imagining things, they all want you."

She was almost giddy with the excitement of so many men wanting her so she took her time wandering around the store. I tried to stay with her but several men soon crowded around her and began talking to her about her reason for coming in today. It wasn't long before I found myself on the outside of a ring of horny men who were brushing up against my wife and trying to slyly grope a feel or two. I was frightened for her and was about to intervene when I noticed the look on her face. She was thrilled. My lovely, conservative, vanilla wife was enjoying the attention of these book store perverts.

I overheard one of the men ask Beth if she knew what went on in the back rooms and panic set in immediately. I heard her giggle and tell him, "No, what happens in those dark rooms?" The man leaned in and whispered in her ear. I don't know what he said but her eyes grew wide and she blushed before laughing and saying, "Really? That sounds so naughty. Can I take a look?"

He smiled and said, "Of course you can sweetie, follow me."

He took her hand and began to lead her to the back rooms when I stepped forward and said in a shamefully timid voice, "Um, dear maybe we should go."

"Nonsense" the man said, "The lady just wants a look at the wild side. You don't want to cause her any trouble do you little man?"

I know I should have been more assertive. I should have stood up to him. I should have been strong for myself and for my wife but instead I looked up at this large man and said, "No. No of course I don't want any trouble."

The man laughed at me and at that moment I thought my humiliation could never get any worse. That is until I looked at my wife's face. Her expression was one of pure disgust. She looked at me as though I were a bug she'd found in the shower. She was seeing me in a different light in that one fleeting instant. I was no longer a man in her eyes. I saw that all in the one brief look she allowed me before I lowered my eyes and moved to the side.

What else could I do? There were a dozen men crowded around us and the man who held my wife's hand was enormous. He was the most imposing Black Man I'd ever seen. His skin was as dark as midnight giving him the look of African Royalty. He stood at least six foot three and easily towered over my five foot six frame. He had broad shoulders and rippling muscles that were made obvious by his too tight shirt. He had a full face of scruff that made my clean shaven face seem almost wimpy in comparison. He had the look of a man who worked outside with a wind worn look that made him look ruggedly handsome. Next to him I looked every bit the wimpy office worker I was.

In the time it took me to take in his appearance he had maneuvered himself between me and Beth and was escorting her away from me. I tried to follow but the other men moved in and as if by accident formed a wall between us. It was as if the whole thing was choreographed to keep me in my place. I started to protest but my wife said over her shoulder, "I'll be right back honey, just make yourself useful and find me a good size dildo." The men all laughed at this and before the humiliation could set in fully, she was gone.

It was terrible. I stood there in the store with the cadre of strangers looking at me with a mixture of disgust and amusement. I made several attempts to follow my wife and the large handsome stranger but the men in front of me made it clear in nonverbal ways that there was no way I was leaving the main room. Rather than humiliate myself further in my attempt to follow, I decided to browse the store as my wife had, well commanded. That's what it was after all, a command.

I looked over the assortment of vibrating dildos in a most distracted manner. I kept looking at the doorway through which the man had led my wife. After what seemed like hours I finally decided on a mid size toy which seemed appropriate. Keeping my eyes on the back doorway I made my way to the front counter and paid for my purchase. The men in the store watched me and laughed among themselves while I tried desperately not to let my true feelings show. For the first time in years I felt as though I could cry. What seemed like hours turned out to be closer to forty minutes and eventually my wife and the large stranger came out of the back room. She was smiling and glancing at the man with a look of pure adoration. It was awful. I'd never felt so helpless and alone.

The large black man took her hand and turned her toward him saying, "I'd love to show you around again Beth, come back any time."

My wife looked up into his eyes and said, "Oh I will. Now that I know what's back there just try to keep me away." With what seemed like an afterthought she looked my way and said, "Ok, let's go. I hope you got what I need."

I mumbled a reply that sounded like "Yes dear" and keeping my eyes on the floor started walking toward the door. My wife said goodbye to her new friend and followed me out.

I almost ran to the car and jumped in starting the engine before I was even seated. Before I got a chance to put the car in reverse my wife said, "Wait honey, don't you want to know what happened back there?" I told her of course I did but it could wait till we got home. She laughed and said, "No, I think I'd like to tell you now. In fact Brad insisted I tell you before we leave."

So that was his name. Brad. I now had a name to put to that bastard's face. My wife smiled the most evil smile I've ever seen and told me to turn off the engine. I don't know why but I instantly obeyed. In the silence that followed I felt more frightened than I ever have. I waited patiently for her to continue but noticed that she was not looking at me, rather she was looking back at the door to the bookstore. I turned to follow her gaze and saw the black man who had such power over my wife, Brad, standing in the doorway watching us.

Without looking at me my wife began to talk. "Well sweetie, Brad took me back to the video booths. Do you have any idea what happens back there? Don't bother answering, I'll tell you. It seems men go in there to enjoy the glory holes. It seems there are holes in the walls between the video booths and men stick their cocks through those holes in order to get sucked off. Isn't that amazing?"

I was shocked. My wife. My partner. The mother of my children just used the word cock for what I think was the first time in her life. I was shaking with fear and embarrassment when she continued to spin her tale.

"Brad told me it was rare for a woman to come into this place and he was thrilled to see me the second I walked in the door. At first I thought Brad was one of the men who allowed other men to suck him or worse he was a cocksucker himself but do you know who Brad is honey? He's the owner. So going into those rooms is not something he ever does. But he told me he was thrilled to show me the inner workings of his business. Anyway he asked me to sit in one of the booths and he put some tokens into the machine and a porn movie started playing right in front of me. He then left my booth and moved into the one right next to me. Can you guess what happened next?"

I had tears in my eyes at this point and could barely speak. My wife could see the discomfort she was causing me and began to laugh. She continued her story while watching Brad as he stood smoking a cigarette in the doorway of his bookstore. He was smiling at her knowing exactly what was being said in my car.

As Beth continued I noticed her right hand had moved between her legs and she was slowly rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I then began to notice the smell. My wife was aroused and I was smelling her pussy as her juices began to flow.

"So, it wasn't long before I noticed something moving through the hole in the wall," she continued. "It seems Brad was sliding his cock through the hole toward me. Oh my god honey it was huge! I mean I know I've always told you yours was fine but damn, his cock is enormous! Those stories about Black Men are obviously true"

I actually sobbed at this statement. She heard me, I know she did but all she did was smile and continue her story without ever looking at me. Her eyes were only for Brad at this point.

"Anyway, Brad told me I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to but if I was so inclined I could just touch him. Well I didn't know what to do. I mean there you were, my husband, in the next room and this big strong man was asking me to touch his big, thick, black cock. But then I remembered how you reacted to him. I remembered how you lowered your eyes and just let him lead me away like you knew he was the superior man. Like you knew to be submissive to a Black Stud. I mean what kind of man allows another man to just take his wife away like that?"

Then she looked at me and said, "Seriously Tim, what kind of man are you to allow that to happen?" I couldn't answer. I could not get one single word to form. So caught up in my humiliation was I that there was no possible way for me to answer her. She looked into my tear filled eyes and I could see this was the only chance I would get to assert myself. She was giving me this one chance to change things. One chance to be a real man. And I folded. I lowered my eyes and sobbed again. Beth sneered at me and snorted her derision before continuing her story.

"Well, I could almost feel the heat coming from his black cock. I could smell his manly musk and could see the strong, pulsing, throbbing meat just standing straight out from the hole in the wall. I could see his balls and sweetie let me tell you they are huge. His balls look like tennis balls. He is equipped like some god of legend. It was almost scary just how big he is."

At this point she was staring back at Brad and her hand had now wandered into her jeans. I could see quite clearly she was fingering herself while she continued to taunt me with her dreadful story.

"Then he asked me to touch it. Just touch it. So I did. There was no thought involved, I mean this big, strong man, this stranger asked me to touch his cock and I did it without any conscious thought. Gone were our years of marriage, our time together, our so called sex life. Gone was any thought of being a wife and mother. Gone were any inhibitions I may have once held. I just reached out and took his massive tool in my hand. I could barely close my fingers around his girth. I actually moaned at that point and he laughed at me. I felt like a fool. It was like I was discovering fire for the first time. I took his cock in my hand and just held it there like it was the greatest prize ever. I must have looked quite a sight just sitting there trying to grasp that enormous ebony tool in my little hand. I looked in amazement at how large it looked in my tiny hand and at that point he asked me to take hold of his balls with my other hand. Well of course I complied. I mean I was mesmerized. I really had no choice."

She was panting at this point. My lovely wife of 25 years was telling me how she had fondled a stranger's cock and she was panting as she stared at him through the windshield and dug her fingers deeper into her pussy. I could hear the wet sucking sounds her fingers made as they shoved in and out of the center of her desire. Her scent was overwhelming. I found myself becoming aroused and I swear my penis actually started to move. This was so humiliating. I was becoming aroused listening to my wife masturbate while recounting her adventure in the video booth.

"Brad then asked me to stroke him," she said. "He asked me to just start sliding my hand up and down his shaft. So I did. I didn't think about whether it was wrong or not, I just did it. But of course it wasn't right. He soon instructed me on the right way to jack a cock. He told me to spit in my hand for lubrication. Of course that was what I needed to do but I just couldn't bring myself to spit. That's just not lady like. So, I licked my hand to get it wet. I licked it and was shocked at how good it tasted. I mean this is what a man should taste like. It tasted like sweat and testosterone and well, even a little piss. It was so dirty but it felt so right. I licked my hand like it was the sweetest of treats and then I went back to stroking his cock. I jacked that big dick with my right hand and fondled his huge balls with my left. For just a second I thought about how my wedding ring was rubbing along his balls but that thought just made me more excited. I mean the ring you gave me on our wedding day was now rubbing against this stranger's black balls and I was getting turned on by it. I just kept stroking him faster and faster feeling the heat of his cock and balls in my hands and knowing that you were waiting in the next room. The contrast of my white fingers along his thick black shaft was striking. Oh Tim if you had just stood up to him. If you were more of a man I never would have found myself in this position."

That thought seemed to excite her even more and she began rubbing her clit faster. She was getting herself off while reliving her adventure and humiliating me at the same time. It seemed as though my humiliation was a part of the excitement for her. My wife was emasculating me and getting off at the same time.

"Brad lasted so much longer than you ever have Tim. It must be a black thing," she continued. "I mean I worked that shaft for at least half an hour. The movie in my booth ran out but he showed no sign of tiring. It became a mission for me. I reluctantly took my left hand from his balls and used both hands to stroke his magnificent cock. Yes Tim, both hands. Brad's cock has to be at least ten inches long and my god is it ever thick! I was sweating at this point and he told me he could smell me. I was embarrassed until he said it was intoxicating. He said I smelled like a real woman should when she's pleasing her man. Her Man! That's what he said and I couldn't argue. I just kept working that cock like it was my job. Finally I heard his breathing start to increase. I knew he was close so I started talking to him. I was lost in a lustful frenzy. I told him to cum. I begged for it. I called him My Man. I called him Daddy. I begged for his cum. I told him I was his slut to use. And then..."

"What?" I asked, my voice hoarse. "What happened then?" I almost screamed.

"Then he came". She said. "He came like I can only imagine a god would cum. Like a porn star. Like a real man. He shot thick ropes of cum across the booth. It hit the far wall. I could feel every spurt leave his cock with both of my hands. It was so intense I almost cried. He shot so much cum I couldn't believe it was possible. I mean all I've ever seen was your little squirts of watery discharge. This was cum! Thick, white, powerful cum! I caressed his cock as he shot his load. I rubbed my hand over the head of his cock and felt the powerful cream cover my fingers, thick and sticky. I could smell it and the scent was overwhelming. Oh Tim I never knew a real man could cum like that. It coated my hand and stuck my fingers together."

She came then. She actually yelled out loud and came with a thunderous crash. Her breathing was static and quivering. She panted and moaned, her eyes never leaving Brad.

"Then I heard him lean against the wall," She said in a quiet, shaking voice. "And he called me a 'good slut'. I know I should have been offended but I was actually proud when he said that. He slowly pulled his still huge cock through the hole and I heard him putting it back in his pants. I heard him zip them and leave the room. He came into my booth and held out his hand to me. When he helped me up I of course offered him my clean hand."

"He helped me up and pulled me close to him. I could smell his aftershave and it made my knees weak. He leaned in and whispered in my ear before leading my back out to where you were waiting."

I sat there in shock not knowing how to respond. She had shaken me to my core. What was supposed to be a night of naught fun for us, a way to spark our sex life had taken a drastic turn. I was not sure how to continue. I could see Brad still watching us and dragging on another cigarette with a smirk on his face as if he knew the greatest secret. For some reason I began to take notice of the minutia of the moment. I could smell my wife's secretions strongly in the confined space of the car and could see her trying to catch her breath. I could hear her labored breathing and watched as she pulled her left hand from her jeans where she had rubbed herself to orgasm. Her left hand. From her story that would be her clean hand. I can't tell why that mattered but I was soon to learn in a very difficult manner.

"So honey," my Beth said in an almost distant voice. "Are you wondering why Brad is standing there? Why he asked me to tell you all of this right here in the parking lot? Why it was so important that we not wait till we got home?"

BMas67
BMas67
45 Followers
12