The Inquisitor Ch. 38

Story Info
The master finds what he was searching for.
1.6k words
4.47
10k
0

Part 46 of the 49 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers

The Inquisitor searched the wall where the last rays of the sun had shone. It had slipped below the horizon and the sky above began to darken slowly. No trace of an opening, no crack, not a sign remained of the spot where the sun had shone. Not another living soul inhabited the courtyard, all having gone off to drink and dine and prepare for the Rite and the Revel. Not even the castle guards patrolled along the battlements.

Growling in frustration, he beat his fists against the wall. Small grains of sand sifted down around his boots. His shoulders sunk low, and he stepped back from the wall. It was only then that he noticed a peculiar design in the stonework. Though the writhing, weaving golden threads and ribbons ran hither and yon, in the spot where the sun's ray had shone, they swirled about into a single point. As he studied the runes and strands, he began to realize they seemed to all stem from a single point, the very point where the beam had alighted.

"How could I not have seen it before!" he thought. As he gazed all around about at the ribbons, his suspicions became clearer and clearer. Though the strands and ribbons streamed all about the castle walls, they all issued from this one spot.

With a hand that trembled slightly, he slipped off his thick glove and pressed his fingertip to the spot. From somewhere deep within the wall, a low rumble issued. A grating noise, and the block containing the secret spot slid inward, revealing a small hidden chamber in the block below. All about the castle walls, the ribbons and strands became dull and brassy, as if some unknown connection had been broken.

Without losing a moment, he collected the items hidden within the hollow. At once the stone block slid forward, sliding into place with a dull clunk. It closed so quickly he had to draw his hands back fast to avoid them being crushed, The strands and ribbons immediately took on their former radiance, a course of power running all along the designs, leaving no trace of the secret they hid.

- - -

After they had claimed their prize, the champions and their captain seemed uncomfortable and searching for a reason to leave. The princess took the cue and helped them on with their clothes and furs. Her smooth skin shone bright in the failing light. The Queen sat upon her tufted throne and drank in the princess' humiliation.

When at last they were refit, they put forth many compliments and gratitudes to the princess for her efforts. Both champions still seemed a bit dazed, offering undying devotion and offers of marriage. The princess deflected them all with kind words and sweet laughter.

After they had gone, the great chieftain bowed low, extending courtesies normally reserved for women of high rank. He thanked her again and again, and even inquired as to who she might choose as consort for the night's Revel. The princess saw the Queen stiffen at his request, and disarmed him with soft answers, saying she had already chosen another. With a dejected look upon his weathered face, Lord Tyrmill took his leave of them.

When they were alone, the Queen rose from her throne, her shimmering gown slipping back down around her; she had drawn it up to get at herself while she watched the men take the princess. She drew very close to the princess, her fingertips running soft along her naked skin.

She moved in behind the princess, drawing her close to her bosom, her hands sliding across her breasts, her stomach, her thighs. Though the princess had to fight her own urge to flee, she allowed the Queen's touches on her, finding the soft fingertips most pleasing, in spite of herself.

"You performed well, my love." whispered the Queen. The princess breathed in the Queen's sweet perfume, sinking back against her mistress, letting herself be enfolded in the arms of the Queen. The Queen's hands found purchase upon her breasts, and they stood for a while, the Queen fondling her from behind with gentle caresses.

"Your master has certainly been teaching you new tricks." cooed the Queen in the princess' ear.

"Did you enjoy watching us, my mistress?" asked the princess in a husky voice. "I found it most pleasing to have your eyes upon me as they drove themselves into me" As she spoke, she felt a new pang of arousal thinking about pleasuring the men. She fought it down.

"Indeed, I did, my dear." simpered the Queen. The princess could tell by her voice that the Queen was still very excited and aroused. Her hands clasped the Queen's to her breasts, coaxing her to squeeze them, and seek out her erect nipples. "I must confess I found it very enjoyable, seeing you take their cocks... so hard, were they not? How they crammed themselves into you. I loved seeing your face, seeing your mouth swallow his thick, thick cock." continued the Queen.

"I am very happy I pleased you, my mistress." whispered the princess. She held her for a few moments more, and then a sudden change came over her. Gone was the tender touch, replaced by the hard Queen. She stepped back from the princess abruptly.

"I have much to attend to, young one." she said harshly, gesturing to the night sky. "The Rite will begin soon. Behold, the moon is almost up." She looked up at the darkening sky and the faint stars just beginning to show through.

"Go now..." she commanded the princess. "Go and bathe yourself. You stink of those barbarians. Do not come to me until you are clean." The princess did not understand from where the harsh words stemmed, but she bowed her head, gathering up her wrinkled gown.

"If you are clean in time, you may join the ladies in the courtyard and dance with us under the moon." She added as the princess turned to go. "But heed my words, girl. Choose not another for your consort in the Revel. You have been promised to me this night, and you shall serve me. Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes, my mistress." answered the princess, and the Queen left her there alone, donning her rumpled gown in the night air.

- - -

The princess made her way back to the castle alone. When she approached the keep, she saw a great throng of people had gathered all around the walls, in the fields, along the road. All had come to celebrate the Rite of High Moon, and the festivities had already begun. From all around came the sounds of singing and laughing and drinking.

The princess had a great deal of difficulty fighting her way through the great crowd which had gathered in the courtyard, At last she reached an open passage, and made her way down to her chambers.

She went straight away to her bathing chambers, and began filling the bath. As the warm water rose, she began to clean herself, to cleanse her body of the men she'd pleasured. As she sank down into the warm waters, she felt her body cry out for rest and sleep, but she dared not close her eyes for even a moment.

Outside, from high above her, the tolling of the great tower bells began to sound. She knew the Rite had begun. Normally, she would have been most eager to join in, to dance naked under the Mistress of the Moon and ask her blessings. Her new-found skills would find purchase among the teeming masses all grinding together in lust under the night sky. But tonight, she had other plans, and would not allow herself to be distracted.

She finished her bath and hurriedly dried herself, wrapping a large and very soft towel around herself, under her breasts. Dripping, her feet left wet footprints on the cold stone as she padded back into her chambers.

She stopped short, taken by surprised by the robed figure of the Inquisitor. He sat upon her bed, his hood and cowl lowered, hanging loosely about his shoulders. His long hair hung all about in loose curls, but it's dark and lustrous locks were now almost completely white. The little part of his face that show 'neath the mask looked very haggard, and his beard matched his hair, nearly all white as well.

Beside him on the bed lay a long case. It was rectangular and about the length of a man's arm, with shiny brass fittings and an intricate clasp. It was constructed of fine wood, and polished to a high shine, golden and mellow.

The princess was appalled at his condition, but she saw a momentary twinkle in his eyes as her caught sight of her bouncing breasts, resting above her towel, still sprinkled with tiny droplets of water that caught the light.

"My Lord," she said, an awkward curtsy in her wet towel.

"Good evening, princess." said He. "You must dress quickly, we have very little time." The princess went straightaway to the carved dresser and began to lay out clothes, drying herself as she went.

"They have begun the Rite, and the Revel soon will follow. Her majesty will be expecting you in her chambers; you are to be her consort, yes?" he continued.

"Yes, my Lord. I was instructed to clean myself and return to her," said she.

"And I have brought a gift for you to bring her." His voice sounded very far away.

As the princess dressed in a lovely gown, she questioned the Inquisitor. "Yes, master... but how will another of your devices help us prevail?"

"Ah..." said he with a smile. "T'is no ordinary device. T'is a weapon, my dear."

theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers