The Insatiable Melanie Iglesias

Story Info
Two photographers try to tame a hot model.
9.3k words
4.71
18.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,154 Followers

We knew today was going to be our big break, but we had no idea just how far it would go. Shane and I had been plying our trade at this small photography studio for years, and this afternoon on a beach in sunny Los Angeles, we would have by far our highest profile client. That client was none other than smoking hot model Melanie Iglesias.

How we managed to book Melanie, I still don't really know. Shane was the one who pulled it off, and I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I'd never seen anyone as excited as Shane was when he gave me the news. After all, it was he who informed me that Melanie even existed in the first place. Since then, I too had developed a bit of an obsession over the 5'7" tan goddess. When I found out I'd be photographing her, my first thought was, honestly, how I was going to keep her from noticing my erection that whole time.

Right before the shoot, rumors began to circulate that Melanie's boyfriend had been cheating on her. It was unclear whether the two remained an item when our big day came. Shane and I would certainly be determined to find the answer. Sure, it was a long shot that anything would become of our brief afternoon with the supermodel, but it sure was fun to think about.

Shane and I both had a hard time coming off professionally when we met Melanie around 1 pm this hot summer day in LA. Even as she entered her 30s, the same age as I and just a couple years younger than Shane, Melanie rocked an incredible body and was ridiculously hot. Meeting her in person, I saw that the camera told no lies: her thin body, glowing tan skin, perfect long brown hair and bright brown eyes were all just as intoxicating as they were in pictures and videos. The same went for her boobs and ass, all perfectly formed. I couldn't believe how round, firm and big her boobs were. I had thought for sure it had been camera magic or some sort of enhancement that made them look so good. It turns out it was all real.

Making Melanie even more intimidating was that she was actually very friendly and a lot of fun. She laughed a lot and was even a little flirty. Normally those things were all good things for two guys like Shane and me, but it just weakened our defenses all the more.

Shane talked his mouth off to Melanie while I set up the equipment. As much as I wished it were I getting to know our sexy client, I wasn't jealous. I would have Melanie all to myself in a moment while Shane would have to stand back and watch, so it was all fair enough.

As the moments passed, we found out more and more how genuine this hot brunette was. She was sincerely nice to us, very talkative and upbeat. At last, my time came to hand Melanie her outfits and begin the shoot. The moment she began to change clothes, I popped an instant boner that Melanie could not have missed, even through my cargo shorts.

I chatted it up with Melanie as I took hundreds of shots of her. She changed into about a dozen different outfits that Shane and I had each separately secured, ensuring they were as sexy and risque as possible. Most of them were swimsuits because of our location, but we sneaked in some lingerie, a couple pairs of high heels and a costume or two.

Throughout the shoot, Shane and I both desperately wanted to inquire about Melanie's relationship status. No, we didn't actually expect things to go the way they would, but we had to try at least. We just had no idea how to ask in a tasteful way. Beside, even if we did manage to get a date out of her, how would either of the two of us agree to cede her to the other?

About halfway through the shoot, I took a chance and asked her to pose as if she "were trying to seduce me." Photographers can get away with that kind of crap. It worked wonders, though it didn't help the situation in my pants at all. Perhaps she was just getting comfortable with us too, or maybe it was her style or something, but she began to be more revealing and even sexual in her behavior and poses.

Near the very end of the shoot, as I had my camera pointed down, she gave me a quick flash of one of her boobs while she smiled seductively at me. It was like gazing at glory. Before I could even process what had happened, she had covered up and was giggling. I was frozen for a second and then glanced back at Shane, who was equally stunned.

"Oh please," Melanie said in her sweet voice, "I've got a lot more than just that."

"I don't think your boyfriend would approve," I said, my voice cracking like an 11-year-old boy as I spoke with this goddess.

"That cheating bastard?" she said, a vengeful look on her face. "He could never satisfy me anyway."

"I can't imagine anyone could satisfy you," I responded, slowly gaining unearned confidence.

"I think it would take a couple guys to satisfy someone like you," Shane chimed in. Melanie just laughed, and then we went back to the shoot. I boldly asked for just one nude photo before we packed up, but she refused. Instead, she offered to hang out with us tonight in the city. Shane and I had nothing in the world more pressing to do that night that would make us turn down this opportunity.

Melanie accompanied us back to the tiny little studio. The three other guys who were there at the time couldn't help but gawk at the knockout who was among us. We set Melanie up in a waiting room as we scrambled to finish everything in our offices so we could continue the best day of our lives. As we finally began to lock up, Shane uttered what my mind dared not think.

"Dude, what are our chances of actually fucking Melanie Iglesias tonight?" I didn't have an answer for that question. My heart was pounding so hard at just the thought of sex -- solo or otherwise -- with Melanie that my chest hurt.

While we had been in the office, Melanie had taken the opportunity to change in the bathrooms into an outfit she had brought along in her bag. We were stunned at what stood before us in that waiting room when we returned, which is saying something, considering all the things we had made her wear earlier during the shoot. It was simple but incredibly hot: a short, tight black dress with no sleeves or straps, causing her boobs to be nearly bursting out of it and leaving almost all of her thighs exposed. The only other attire visible were her six-inch peep-toe platform high heels, which matched the color of her dress. Melanie laughed as she immediately recognized our ogling her and then flashed us a seductive grin.

"Ready for dinner?" she asked

"Like you wouldn't believe, " I responded, wishing it were Melanie on the menu. With that, we headed out around 5 pm looking for somewhere to eat. With out new celebrity friend, we were able to find a high-end place that Shane and I had never even heard of, and we skipped the line to boot.

When Shane and I weren't dumb from being awestruck, we chatted quite fluidly with the brunette supermodel. It was fun getting to know her as just a normal person who talks about mundane things and takes care with what she eats. She seemed so normal. As the conversation progressed, we talked more and more about her recent misfortune with relationships. One of her most prominent frustrations was that her sexual appetite seemed to be too overwhelming for the men she dated. In fact, she thought it may have led to her most recent romantic interest's sleeping around with other women who didn't require the effort and enthusiasm that her libido required.

"Well," I interjected, "as Shane alluded to earlier, maybe none of those guys could satisfy someone like you." By now we had eaten enough and had a couple drinks on top of the time we had spent together this evening that we were all feeling pretty loose and comfortable.

"Oh yeah?" Melanie said, her brown eyes piercing into my soul. "So do you suggest one of you studs could?" The corner of her mouth crept into a smile. I was rock-hard again, just like I'd been on the beach.

"No, not one of us," I said. Neither Shane nor I had any intention to leave the other behind. "But I bet both of us together could give you what you're looking for." You see, Shane and I had double-teamed a girl once before. It was such a hot experience that we were just waiting for the next opportunity to present itself. Never did we imagine that the opportunity might be with Melanie Iglesias!

"Interesting!" Melanie said. "I've never done anything like that before." My heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I thought it might break.

"So what do you say?" Shane chimed in excitedly.

Melanie laughed. "I'll think about it." Then she bit her lip in an arousing manner before taking another sip of her drink.

As much as we would have liked to treat our sexy lady friend, she insisted on covering the bill, seeing as she had the money. We didn't feel much like gentleman, but Melanie didn't mind. As she grabbed the check, her face formed a grin that was both sinister and sweet as she said, "You boys can pay me back at my place."

If her invite to her apartment didn't confirm that Shane and my fantasy was becoming a reality, I don't know what would. When it was time to go, I suggested we go to her place immediately. However, Melanie insisted the night was still young. Yes, it was only 7:30, but I had only one thing on my mind at this point, and I know Shane did too. Since it was lady's choice, we agreed to follow her where the night went and hoping we kept her in the mood.

Melanie took us to a club next. It wasn't really my scene, but there were few places I wouldn't follow Melanie Iglesias to. Even a loud, dimly-lit club was OK with me if it meant Melanie was going to grind on me.

Naturally, Melanie attracted a lot of attention at the club. Being a gorgeous celebrity will do that, and it appeared she frequented this club fairly often when she was in LA. Regardless, she kept her attention on us throughout the evening. For the next few hours, we had more drinks and danced with our new knockout friend. It's probably needless to say, but Melanie was a very sexy dancer.

As the night went on, Shane and I grew bolder and bolder. Shane was the first to move in and kiss Melanie as the three of us danced on the floor. Not to be outdone, I took my next chance to pull Melanie to me and not only kiss her, but my hand found its way onto one of her awesome boobs, giving it a good squeeze like I had been aching to do since I first laid eyes on them. That experience was not at all disappointing. For the next several minutes, Shane and I took turns dancing with Melanie, making out with her and groping her, making sure her boobs and ass never felt unloved. The whole time my cock was as hard as it had ever been. I had never wanted to fuck someone more than I wanted to fuck this celebrity model tonight.

By 9:30 pm, it was very clear to all three of us what was on the table. Shane and I were about to live out our wildest dream. As if making out with Melanie Iglesias in that dingy club wasn't euphoric enough, the best part had yet to come. We didn't care if it was just out of vengeance against her ex-boyfriend either. Either one of Shane or me would gladly be used by Melanie anytime.

"Follow me," Melanie said, taking each of us by the hand and pulling us through the crowd. We ended up in an obscure men's room. It wasn't empty either, but no one seemed to pay any mind. I think girls came in here all the time for things not related to going to the bathroom. The three of us went into the handicap stall, and Melanie ordered us to loosen our pants as she squatted down in front of us. "Just a little taste for now," she said as Shane and I whipped out our dicks as fast as we could. Oh, how glad I was that she added "for now."

Melanie grabbed onto both our cocks and had no trouble stroking them fast, since they were already so hard. She looked up at both of us as her hands slid up and down our shafts, an excited glimmer in her eyes. "I can see already this is more my level," she said, referencing the fact that she was attempting to please two men at once -- attempting and succeeding.

The next sound was Melanie's slurping on my cock followed by my moan, all as she continued to beat off Shane. I ran my fingers through her gorgeous hair as her head bobbed back and forth on my hard phallus. I couldn't believe what was happening and just prayed I wouldn't cum too quickly.

Just as I was debating if I should just be done with it and spray my load down her throat, Melanie switched to Shane, who groaned in approval. She continued to switch back and forth between us for several minutes before going back to simply stroking both of us.

"I think it's time to go back to my place," Melanie said with a giggle. She was definitely tipsy but not so much that we were taking advantage of her. Shane and I had been waiting for hours for this moment, so we eagerly agreed. Beside, we were all sweating and dehydrated from dancing in that club for more than two hours. A change of environment was more than welcomed at this point.

Once we stepped outside, I had a thought. "I got another idea," I said. "Let's stop somewhere else before going to your place, Melanie." The spot I had in mind was the studio. When we arrived there, we were all too buzzed and excited for any formalities. Shane and I led Melanie straight to one of the sets, where she offered to take off her dress if we took out clothes off first. I don't think I ever stripped faster in my life. A minute later, Melanie had two athletic guys in their early 30s completely naked and fully erect waiting for her to be free of that tight black dress.

"Maybe next time I'll let you take pictures," Melanie said with a big smile on her face. Shane and I really liked the sound of that but focused for now on the matter at hand. Melanie, still smiling, slowly and seductively, with all the skill of a model, pulled her dress down past her boobs, then her hips, down to her knees, where she was able to kick it to her ankles and then remove it completely. One of her heels came off in the process, but I begged her to put it back on and leave them on for this activity. With another sweet laugh, Melanie agreed and complied.

Now she was in lacy black underwear, but not for long. In the same sexy manner, she pulled her thong off and tossed it to Shane. We caught a glimpse of her shaven pussy before she turned around to show off her ass, then reach up and unlatch her bra, which she slowly slid off her body. She turned just enough to look me in the eyes but keep her boobs obscured as she tossed the bra to me. I determined then I would never let go of that prize.

Melanie turned around and showcased her awesome body and amazing boobs, posing as she always did as a model but naked this time. "Have you ever considered doing porn?" I said, my voice shaking from excitement. Melanie just laughed and beckoned us to her with her finger as she wore nothing but high heels.

For the next few minutes, we relived those moments on the dance floor at the club, only this time it was just the three of us and we were all naked. Shane and I took turns making out with Melanie while our hands ran all over her arms, legs, boobs, ass and every other part of her body. My hand eventually found its way to Melanie's pussy, so I slipped a finger in to find she was nice and wet, like I had hoped. I was greeted with a moan that let us know she was ready.

Next, Melanie dropped to her knees and took our cocks right into each of her hands, slowly stroking both of them and making us moan helplessly. Her small, soft hand against my rigid flesh was enough to make me want to just ravish her right then and there if I had any less self-control. Then she dove right in, sucking my cock with even more vigor than she had earlier in the bathroom. Being in the comfort of a private place, I felt much bolder and held onto her head and began to thrust back and forth into her mouth until my penis was sliding up and down Melanie's throat.

After a minute of throat-fucking Melanie, I pulled out. She gasped and then gave Shane the same treatment. For the next 20 minutes or so, we went back and forth fucking Melanie's sweet mouth until we were all eager to get on with this show.

Once Melanie was back on her feet, Shane wasted no time turning her around and bending her over in my direction. Melanie laughed and shuffled her high heels against the floor, spreading her legs to give Shane access to her sweet center of sin. We had agreed Shane could go first since he had landed the client. I was more than OK watching Melanie get bent over and fucked while she sucked me off a little more.

Shane pushed his cock into Melanie's pussy, forever etching this night into the record books. Melanie moaned and held onto my thighs, which is when I pushed my cock back past her lips. By now, Shane was going to town on Melanie, holding her hips and thrusting in and out of her from behind as we split-roasted her while we all stood on the floor.

Shane went faster and faster, slapping against Melanie over and over as she slurped on my cock. Melanie's body slid back and forth between us like a slinky as we unleashed all our lust on her in that moment. It became very apparent early on that Melanie was finally getting the kind of fucking she needed and deserved. However, we were only beginning.

We switched spots, turning Melanie around, who greedily pulled Shane's cock into her mouth before I could even set up behind her. With one hand on Melanie's back and the other on my manhood, I slowly pushed the head of my dick into Melanie's sweet folds, which we so wet I thought I might cum just from contact. Thankfully, I didn't, and I pushed into her gently, savoring every inch of her divine pussy as I found out that she was as tight as she was wet.

At last, I was balls-deep inside Melanie Iglesias. I put a hand on each of her thighs, just below her stomach as she remained bent over and was now violently sucking Shane off. Still savoring the moment, I stayed still in Melanie for just a few seconds and ground against her sweet, sexy ass before I began to pump in and out of her. All three of us were moaning at this point. Melanie's pussy was just as tight as I had hoped, judging from her incredibly hot body. I couldn't imagine how constricted she would feel if she had, say, another cock in her ass, but there was still time to find out.

Back and forth, again and again Melanie slid between Shane and me, he tight body rocking, her hair and boobs bouncing as we screwed her at both ends. You wouldn't have known it was her first time with two boys either, as she was keeping up very well with us as we insatiably pounded her. Once again, I would have been content to blow my load inside her if I didn't want to save myself for a couple other positions.

"Want to try something else?" I asked Melanie as I continued to fuck her. She pulled Shane out of her mouth, still stroking him as she nodded her head and caught her breath, all with that intoxicating smile on her face. I have her one more good stiff pump into her womanhood and then pulled out, allowing the supermodel to straighten her back as we took our positions for the next round of fun.

I lay down on the floor while Melanie, needing no instruction, straddled over me and quickly inserted my dick back into her pussy. She wanted it as bad as I did. I was more than happy to welcome that tight, wet pussy back on my dick, and I moaned as Melanie teasingly slid slowly down my shaft until my whole dick was back inside her.

Melanie slipped down to her knees and ground on me for a moment as Shane stepped up beside her. Then Melanie began to lift herself up and down me, riding my cock as she turned to face Shane and suck on his cock at the same time. My hands went from her thighs to her stomach and then to those awesome boobs which had been bouncing up and down along with her hair as that thin, tan, sexy body bounced on me. Watching the naked supermodel suck my buddy's dick while she rode up and down me made the experience all the more overwhelming.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,154 Followers