The Insatiable Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

Her whole body jerks, her grunts get louder and she lets out a little yell and I can feel something happening inside, she's wetter. I just keep pounding into her over and over and over. It's like I can feel my erection up through my body and I have some basic need to just keep pounding into her as hard as I can. And then I feel my insides almost boiling. It feel so great but almost hurts a little and I'm shooting off inside her. I just stop as far into her as I can and keep shooting.

Her legs drop off my butt. I almost collapse to lay on top of her but then pull my butt back some to slide out of her and roll off to the side. I feel drained something like after a race but even more so. "My God, Ben," Marie says, " This is all so much more than I had ever managed to dream about. I 'm more turned on now than I've ever been. We're going to do this over and over and over. I'll never get enough." She rolls so that she's about half on me, one leg over me. I can feel her pussy on my thigh and it's leaking onto me. I can feel one nipple against my chest. Her arm is holding me. I realize that this is maybe the happiest moment of my life. Well, 'happy' isn't the right word. What is? Euphoria? Maybe just 'lust'. But I know, too, that we're going to do this a lot. It also enters my mind that I need to trim her pubic hair so it's easier to get at her delicious pussy.

Her hand is cupping my balls, then pulling on my cock a little. "I really love your penis, Ben," she says. "I've watched girls sucking them on the net for years and it''s just as sexy as I thought it would be. Did you like tasting me?"

"I love tasting you. I was just thinking that we need to trim your hair down there so it isn't in the way because I'd like to do that over and over again."

"Well I loved it so I hope you do. Did you like me sucking you? Did I do it o.k?"

"I've never had it before but, yes, I loved what you did and I hope you do it often." She grins and looks down at me and kisses me. I hold her against me and slide one hand down onto her lovely, firm butt.

"Are we going to do it again? If I'm going to stay here a while I better call my Mom and tell her."

"Do you want to do it some more?"

"Well, yeah. I'd like to do it a thousand times more."

"I don't get erect again in just a second or two, it takes a little while. We could take a shower. I mean, you're leaking on my leg, you could use some cleaning up and I probably could too. Then, maybe I can trim some of your hair down there and I'd probably be ready again. If that's o.k.?"

She gives me a big grin. "It's perfect. Just let me call my Mom." Our phone is downstairs, so naked, we both go back down and she calls her Mom and says she's doing something with me that would take a little longer so she'll be a little late and I guess her Mom said o.k. because she hangs up and wraps her arms around me and kisses me, pressing her sexy body against me.

This being naked with a sexy girl is something new and something I love. She heads up the stairs ahead of me and her round, firm butt is bouncing along right in front of my face. I reach out and feel it, run my hand over it. She stops and looks over her shoulder. "You have a very sexy ass," I tell her and lean forward and kiss it while I'm feeling its smoothness. She grins and we go on up and get into the bathroom.

If I love having her naked, the feeling gets increased tremendously by being naked in the shower and running my hands over every inch of her while she does the same to me. We do manage to wash each other but it's mostly just feeling and caressing each other and building up a head of steam for some sex. After we dry off I sit her on the counter and using a pair of scissors that must have been my Moms, I start to trim her pubic hair. I fairly quickly move her to sit on the toilet and spread open wide, this isn't nearly as easy as I expected. First, I don't want to injure her or hurt her. Second, the juncture of legs and torso and butt and the presence of her pussy isn't a simple plane, easy to trim. Its full of curves and crevices. What I cut falls into the toilet and while I doubt if an artist would accept my handiwork, it's as good as I can do and it will keep the hair out of the way as I eat her.

We end up on the bed, me on my back and her on all fours above me in a classic 69, her sucking my cock, me eating her pussy. I've seen this on the net but it's the first time I've ever done it, like pretty much everything else we've done so far. I hold on to that sexy ass to keep my mouth to her as I lick and suck everything I can. Meanwhile, I can hear her slurping away, really working on my cock. It enters my mind that I'm probably not feeling the full arousal of her sucking me because part of my mind is involved in enjoying my licking her. I realize she probably feels the same. But it's terrific. I'm sure we'll do this often.

She cums. I can feel and taste her juices as they flow down into my mouth and on my face. She lifts her bottom up off me but keeps on sliding her mouth on my cock, then finally pulls away and switches position to straddle right above my cock. Looking at me and smiling a really dirty grin she slowly drops down on the cock she's holding and I can feel me forcing open her vagina and moving up into it. This might even be sexier than the fuck we had earlier. I can watch her whole body as she takes me up into her, her muscles moving, her breasts moving, her face in sort of a trance or something.

She starts raising up and dropping down. I reach to get a couple fingers on her clit. It's not easy continuing to massage her clit because she quickly starts riding up and down on my cock faster and faster. She's making sighing sounds, little moans sort of. Maybe just having an orgasm makes the next one come quicker because it's only a couple minutes and I can feel her inside sort of grabbing my cock tighter and then she's making a little scream and just sitting on me as I can feel her juices coming out onto my groin. She looks down at me with a tired looking smile and leans down to lay on me. She slides forward a little to kiss me. I can feel her breasts moving across me and my cock pops out of her, making a little noise. After the kiss she almost murmurs right into my face, "You're still hard."

"Yeah," I tell her, "climb off me but stay on your hands and knees. I'll get behind you and get into you again."

She gives me a little kiss and then grins. "I've seen that on the internet," she says as she starts climbing to the side. I get behind her and crawl up on my knees between her legs. I get hold of her hips and pull up and she leans her shoulders down some, pushing her butt up a little higher. I hold my cock and aim it and get it started into the pussy lips. I can hear an "ah" sound as she feels me there. Holding on to her hips I push into her. She's still very lubricated and open and I slide in fairly easy. Still tight but I can move inside her. I push all the way in and she draws out a long "aaaah".

I lean down over her and get my arms around and a hand on each breast. I play with her nipples, squeezing them slightly as I start fucking her, sliding my cock back some and then in again, and again and again. She's making appreciative sounds. My position limits me some so I let go of her lovely breasts and straighten up some and get hold of the sides of her firm butt and start fucking her faster. Something happens to my mind. I begin to feel like some wild animal rutting, getting into a fucking zone or something and start pounding into her as hard and fast as I can. It seems to me that I'm lasting and lasting and lasting, just fucking and banging into her. She's grunting and starts shoving her hips back at me some, we're really slamming together. We go on and on and my mind is almost like it's not working, it's some basic instinct that's taken over and I just fuck and fuck and bang into her.

It could have been an hour but it probably wasn't anywhere close to that long but it seems as if I go on a long time and then I can feel it boiling up inside me and I push in as hard as I can and shoot off inside her. I lean down over her and wrap my arms around her and hold her tight as I unload in her. I finally pull out, straighten up a little and roll off to the side and lay on my back. She moves a little to partially lay on me, her one leg and one arm over me, her body resting against me. "I'm sorry, Marie, I was probably too rough. I don't know, some how my instincts took over and I just needed to bang into you as hard as possible."

She just lays there for a moment. "Couldn't you feel me pushing back? I loved it. It met my needs, too. Sometimes, slow and easy and loving is right and sometimes wild fucking is right I guess because I think that was great and I hope we get there often."

We each moved a little so that we could get our arms around each other and hold one another against each of us. We just lay there quiet, enjoying the feelings. Post coital bliss I've read about is true. "Ben," she finally says, "You probably want to do more right now and so do I but I think I better get home. I'll be back tomorrow and we can do all of this again, can't we because I've just loved every moment."

The next day it's mid-afternoon when she shows up at my door again. She skipped the last class at school to get here early. "Lets get naked Ben," she says as soon as she's in the door, "and up in the bedroom." So we do, leaving a trail of clothes across the room and up the stairs. In the bedroom she grabs my now erect cock. "I've been thinking of this all day," she says, "I couldn't keep my mind on the classwork at all, I'm glad I'm about to graduate because school doesn't matter as much as you anymore." She's then on her knees, one hand holding my balls while she holds my cock with the other hand and starts swallowing it. She pulls back a moment and looking at my cock not my face, says, "I'm so hungry for this," and immediately gets most of my cock back into her mouth again.

The first time she did this I hadn't cum in several days and even then by my own hand. This time, I was pretty much drained the evening before so I last longer, which she seems to love. She's sucking and slurping and sliding her hand on my cock, really giving me a work out. I discover that I'm almost involuntarily trying to fuck her mouth, pushing back at her. When I first do that her eyes look up at me so I know she can tell what I'm doing but then she's looking down again and working her mouth and fingers on me. When I finally cum, she keeps me in her mouth, swallowing every drop and slowly using her lips to milk the last drops out of me. "I really love your cock, Ben," she says, "I'll never get enough of it."

"Well, I'm not sure I'll ever get enough of you, either," I say as I help lift her up and get her on the edge of the bed so that I can kneel down between her legs and get my face and fingers to her pussy. "I could eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner," I tell her just before getting my tongue to her and licking up and down. I slide a finger into her and start finger fucking her as I concentrate my mouth on her clit, licking and sucking. I really do like licking her. I had said "eating" her, which I've heard used and to some extent that's what I do. I mean I don't bite and chew her but I use my lips to suck her whole pussy at times and then get back to grabbing and pulling on her little clit, that begins to stick out a little, sort of like a worm. She obviously likes it all because she never stops making noises and she has both hands on my head, holding me to her, urging me on. In a couple minutes, with a loud scream, she's cumming, lets go of my head and pulls her hips back some, indicating she's done. I lick my face a little, now covered with her stuff and sit back.

"Ben, that's so terrific, I hope you do that a lot. But now, I'm so, so ready to have you in me. Let's fuck, please."

Well, I'm kneeling on the floor, my face inches from her delicious pussy that I just brought to an orgasm, so I straightened up some, got my erect cock aimed at her extremely ready pussy and pushed my way into her. It's a very tight fit even though she's as lubricated as possible. She moans and aahs as I push and push all the way into her. I use my legs and hands to lift her butt a little and start pushing her further onto the bed, using my cock inside her as my main point of attack. We finally got on enough that I could get myself up on the bed, too and start to seriously fuck her.

We last and last. She pushes back, grunts, yells a little, I just keep on pounding into her as hard as I can. It's almost like work for both of us, we're actually perspiring a little. But it's the best work of our lives. The feelings are largely physical, of my cock moving inside her tight, moist insides. But they're also mental. I've read that the brain is the main sexual organ and I think it's true. The emotions whirring away inside me are way more than the physical feeling. And then she cums, I can feel her insides grasping me tighter, but I just keep fucking, pounding into her over and over. She's yelling and lifting her hips to push back until finally I cum, too. Push into as far as possible and just stay there, feeling myself shooting off. I sort of collapse on top of her. Actually I hold myself up with my arms but let my body lay on her, the two naked bodies, wet with perspiration, sticking to each other.

I kiss her and we just look at one another as we cool down. She finally says, "I have to get home, my Mom's expecting me to come straight from school. But I'll be back. This evening probably but tomorrow for sure." So we disengage from each other, go downstairs and we both dress and I kiss her good bye at the door.

She doesn't come back that evening. I wonder a little if there's anything wrong but I also realize that she can't spend every minute here. So I keep busy on my computer, developing a new product that takes tons of code and finally get to bed a little late. The next morning I'm having a bowl of cereal for breakfast when I hear my front door open and close and she calls out, "Ben?"

"In here," I say and turn to see her come almost running into the kitchen. She almost knocks the chair and me over because she jumps onto my lap and kisses me, her legs on either side of me. I put my arms around her and kiss her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here last evening," she says. "My Mom had me involved in a dress she's making for my graduation. I graduate next week. I'd invite you to the graduation but we had to ask for tickets about a month ago so I only have two for my parents. I told my parents I was coming to use your computer so I could look for a good job after I graduate and I'd probably be here for hours. I even told them that you'd probably give me lunch. Now can we get naked and on the bed and start on each other again? Please, huh?"

As each time before, as soon as we're naked she goes for my cock. She seems to have built up a strong desire to suck my cock during the hours we're apart. I've never experienced it with anyone else but I can't imagine it being a better experience with anyone else. She really loves what she's doing and goes at it with gusto, sucking and slurping and using her fingers to help jerk me off. When I finally ejaculate, which she appears to really want, she swallows everything I give her.

Since my cock is now soft, I do what seems like the only sexy thing available. I eat her. She obviously loves this and tells me so each time I do it. Oddly, I love it too and don't really understand why. Then, when I finally get her to cum, I'm hard again and we fuck. This time, she starts on top, sitting on me, then once she cums again we switch and I get on top and do her in standard missionary position until I cum. This time, she cums again before I do. Then we're laying there holding one another basking in the enjoyment of everything that's just happened.

"Ben, I need to ask you, is what we're doing just playing or is it serious?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Am I your girl friend now or just another piece of ass?"

"You're not just another piece of ass at all, Marie. I'm 26 years old and you're the first girl I've ever been with. I wouldn't be with you if you hadn't asked me to. So, I don't think I'd ever get up the nerve to be like this with anyone else. Besides, you're very attractive with a very sexy body and I think you're even more horny than I am. So, I'd be happy if you would be my girl friend."

"That means I'm only with you and you're only with me, right?"

"Right," I reply and kiss her, fondling her lovely, firm butt. She reaches down to grasp my cock and play with it a little, trying to urge me back into an erection.

"You're not going to be ready for a little while are you?"

"Probably not."

She sits up and moves to sit astride me. "You said once you'd like to eat me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So maybe you could do me again." With this she starts inching her way up my body on her knees, bringing her pussy up to my face. So I grab her butt and hold her to me and get my tongue into her and start licking and she grins really big and sort of hums in happiness. She's a little more gamey than other times. We've just finished fucking a few minutes before. But I get at it and discover than I actually like it even better than ever. Holding her butt I lift my head a little to really get my mouth working on her, sucking and licking. I'm not finger fucking her just eating her.

Maybe because I'm not fingering her or maybe because she's just not quite ready, I get to eat her for a while longer than usual. She makes all sorts of happy noises. Or noises that I know mean happy, she actually sounds as if she might be in pain, and finally her bottom starts to sort of wiggle and she sits on me a little harder and I can feel her juices flowing onto my face. She pulls back and looks down at me, grinning. "Ben, I hope you liked that because I loved it. You're so good at it." With that she reaches back and feels my cock, that's now erect, and grins some more and, on her knees, inches her way back to get her pussy right above my cock and then sits on it, taking me up into her.

We fuck and fuck. We change positions. She cums a couple times before I do. And then we're laying there, holding one another, tired for the moment. I remember something she'd said yesterday. "Marie, you said you were going to look for a job."

"Yeah, probably with the city or county, something secure."

"You've done well at school, I would think. You're very good with computers."

"Oh, yeah, I made good grades. But now I need to find a way to earn a living."

"Aren't you going to college?"

"No. No one in my family has ever done that. We don't have that kind of money."

"Wouldn't you like to?"

"Well, I've thought it might be nice to be a teacher but I've never given it any serious thought. I just don't have that kind of money. I couldn't go to school and not earn money, or just work part time and make a small amount of money, and pay for college. It's just not possible."

"How about if I paid for you to go to college?"

"Ben, you realize that it costs something like five or six thousand dollars a quarter even at the local state school. That means fifteen or eighteen thousand a year for four years or more. I mean it could be sixty or seventy thousand dollars. And I'd still have to eat and have a place to live."

"Live with me. I can pay that kind of money. And we can have sex all the time you're not in school."

She just looks at me and kisses me. and reaches for my cock again. "I wish you could get hard quicker," she says and kisses me again. She kisses down onto my chest, still playing with my cock. She moves a little to get her face nearer to my cock. "It's weird how much it changes. It can be so big and stiff and really fuckable and now it's shrunk and is sort of wrinkly and a lot softer." She uses one hand on my balls and continues to sort of pull on my cock a little with the other and just play around with it. "Could I suck on it and make it hard again?" she asks, looking up at me for a moment.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers