The Insatiable Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"I don't know. I've never had anyone try. It might and it might not. Getting hard is just a matter of filling it with blood so maybe you could suck blood into it."

She gets her face right to my cock and takes the soft thing into her mouth. I can feel her mouth sucking on me, her tongue moving around licking me. I can feel that it does something, maybe not getting me instantly erect but causing it to grow a little at least. She looks up at me, my cock still in her mouth, and sort of grins, her mouth changing shape around the mass in her mouth. She continues to suck and it continues to grow. It gets big enough that she starts moving her head up and down, sucking but sort of milking it, drawing even more blood into it. It takes a couple minutes but I'm fully up again. She removes her mouth and looks up at me with the biggest grin, proudful that she's accomplished something. "I did it!" she exclaims, "It's all ready to fuck me again!" And with that she moves around to straddle me and poise herself above her handiwork and sit down on it, taking it up into herself. She lets out an aah and grins again, feeling it fill her.

I'll never get enough of being on the bottom, watching her sexy body fucking me, her riding me, her face going through all the stages leading up to the ecstasy of another orgasm. When she does cum, she again almost collapses on top of me, her breasts resting on me, her stomach against me. It's even sexy just laying there feeling her body against mine. But I'm still erect and wanting more so I manage to roll us over and start into her again in missionary position. I begin to realize that I might be able to fuck for a very long time. I can just tell how my cock feels, moving in her. So I pound into her as hard as I can and in another few minutes she's howling and having still another orgasm.

I pull out, get her to roll over and start into her again, this time from the back. As happened yesterday, I get into some sort of animal rutting mode and start to just piston into her as fast and hard as I can, up fairly straight behind her, holding on to her hips with my hands. I can feel her cumming another couple times and just keep right on banging into her. Every time I push in she's pushing out so we really wham our bodies together. She's grunting and I'm grunting. We sound a little like a sound track for a tennis match, the way people grunt when they hit the ball. I don't know how long I last, it might have been a half hour or more and I finally cum. I feel like I'm done forever. Totally drained and exhausted.

She's rolled half on to me again, her pussy on my thigh is leaking our fluids. My one hand is on her butt. Her round, firm, smooth butt. I think we'd both like to kiss but are almost too worn out to do anything but lay there. Finally, she says, "Ben, this is so great. This is what life is supposed to be. Sex constantly. We can keep this up all day."

"Marie, I doubt if I can do this as often as you want. You know, couples do something other than have sex all the time. You can't have a constant high or else the high becomes standard. You have to have some lows so you can appreciate the highs. Lots and lots of couples don't even have sex every day, maybe only a few times a week."

"Well," she says, and grins at me, "Maybe when they're older. I'm not sure my parents ever have sex any more. I used to hear them when I was a kid but I don't hear anything any more. And I know from reading that some married couples only have sex every couple days. But that doesn't mean we can't do it more often. At least for now. Maybe twenty years from now we'll slow down, too. But I would love to have sex all day every day."

I groaned. "Marie, you might kill me. I absolutely couldn't fuck you now if someone held a gun to my head. But it must be lunch time. Maybe if we eat something and rest awhile I'll feel different."

We go to the kitchen, both naked. We both have a bowl of cereal and then she makes us tuna sandwiches. Eating naked is very different. Looking at her body arouses me some. Maybe I'm going to be able to do more than I thought possible a half hour ago. We put everything in the dishwasher. She jumps up and sits on the counter, facing me, and spreads her legs. "You said once that you'd like to eat me for lunch. So maybe you could have your desert now, huh?" There's her pink pussy winking at me so I dive in and go to work with my tongue and lips.

I eat her for all I'm worth. Finger fucking, licking, sucking, grabbing her clit with my lips and pulling on it. It doesn't take long and she's having another orgasm. I haven't kept count but there have been plenty today. Maybe this will finally satisfy her. How much sex can a person want? Well, I find out because when I'm done and she's cum all over my face she sits on my lap and wiggles her bottom trying to discover if I'm hard enough to fuck her. I am, amazingly. So she lifts up a little and sits back down, taking my cock into her. I grab her ass, holding her in place and stand up, slowly and carefully. I need to watch my balance.

I manage a few steps with her sitting on my cock, her legs around my butt. I get to the wall and push her up against it and start to fuck her, both of us standing up. It's actually a lot better than I expected. Her weight keeps her on my cock. My trying to shove up into her means I'm lifting her body some with each push and as I pull back, her weight drops some so I push her back up with the next in stroke. It's a lot of work but it's also very sexy. After several strokes she starts trying to use her legs that are around me as leverage to help the in/out function some. No matter how we fuck she always finds a way to contribute to the action. I've realized that she's hornier than me, needs more action than I do. But I can sure try to keep her satisfied.

She finally cums, still again. Since we're in position, I kiss her and then slowly work us apart so she can get her feet on the floor. I get her to turn around and use her hands to lean against the wall, her butt sticking out so that I can shove back into her again. Here we go again, my being a rutting animal just pounding into her as fast and hard as I can, her pushing back, wanting all the action possible. This time I bet I really do last twenty minutes or more. It seems almost like forever.

After I finally cum and she must have peaked a half dozen times, I back up and sit on a kitchen chair and tell her, "Marie, I'm done. I can't do it anymore. You've worn me out. You should be sore by now, your pussy has had more action in the last two days than most women get in a month. Maybe a year. I don't think I'll be able to get another erection for hours, maybe twenty four hours.

She kisses me. "I am a little sore. But it's a very nice sore, I hope to keep it sore. I've loved every minute. But maybe I need to go home and keep my mother from worrying about me. Why don't you take a nap." She gets dressed and leaves.

While she dressed I put on some underwear and a pair of pants and then lay down on the couch. I 'm drained. I 'm awakened by some knocking on my front door. Banging, really. A little disoriented I realized it's dark so I must have slept for several hours. I open the door and Marie's mother is there, Marie behind giving me a shrug, like "I couldn't stop her." I don't really know Marie's family well but since we've been in the same neighborhood since I was born I recognize all of them and have made minor little conversation at various times. Anyway, her mother storms in, sort of shoving me out of the way.

"You've stolen my daughter's virginity and now you want to make a whore of her, paying her for sex! I never realized how evil you are!"

I look at Marie and get the shrug again. "Yes, Marie and I have had sex but she more than agreed to it, I haven't seduced anyone. And I'm not trying to make a whore of her."

"You're offering to pay her way to college as long as she keeps on having sex with you. That's paying her for sex!"

"I just think she's a smart person and should have every opportunity to make as much of herself as possible. College would be good for her."

"You've already ruined her and you're dangling goodies in front of her to keep her your whore!"

I hadn't thought any of this through at all but I knew in the back of my mind that I wanted to continue fucking Marie and she wanted to continue fucking me and that I wanted her in some more permanent manner than sneaking around. So I did something that isn't like me and decided to take a shot. I go to Marie and take her hand and kneel on the floor in front of her. "Marie, I love you. Will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?"

Marie smiles really huge and exclaims, "Yes! Certainly yes!" I stand up and we hold each other and kiss. Marie then looks at her mother and says, "Does this solve your problems? Now go home and let Ben and me prove how much we love each other." Her mother also smiles and nods and almost runs out the door, closing it behind her.

We quickly ended up naked on the bed in my parent's old room, now our room, I guess. As every time before, she's swallowing my cock as soon as she can. She really likes to suck my cock and I really like her doing it so I let her go at it. She plays with my balls and gets her mouth sliding up and down, her fingers following right behind, working me really well. I can her her slurps. I let her do her thing for several minutes and then tell her, "I don't want to cum. I want to stay erect so that we can fuck right after I eat you until you cum. So, finish up and let me get at you."

She does, giving me some last licks and then she lays back and spreads her legs. I kiss her and work kisses down her neck and shoulders and then spend a fair amount of time on her breasts, fondling them, licking and then sucking on her nipples, and then on down with some kisses to the real meat. I may never figure out why I love getting my mouth and fingers to her pussy so much but I do. She's juicy and delicious and obviously loves everything I do. I finger fuck her and work on her clit while licking on around a little. I use my mouth to grab most of her pussy and suck on it, even chew on it a little with my lips over my teeth. Finally she cums with lots of noises.

I then slide up over her and get my cock aimed into her and we start fucking. I like to be able to get my arms around here and watch her face as we fuck and she goes through various emotions. She hasn't ever just laid there and let me fuck her, she always pushes back as much as possible. So we work up some perspiration as we bang away. I'd think it might hurt her but she seems to love it, the harder the better. As always, she cums and I'm still hard and ready to continue. So we switch around to doggy style and I'm soon banging into her from the rear with her pushing her butt back at me with every stroke and grunt. It's really an extremely good fuck to celebrate our engagement.

After, we're laying there and she mentions that she's going to move her stuff in and move in with me, which is all fine with me. She starts thinking of everything she needs to bring and gets to some pharmaceuticals and I, without really thinking, add in, since she hadn't mentioned it, her birth control pills. She tells me, "I've never taken birth control pills, I don't have any." I just say "Oh" and she continues listing everything she needs to move over. In my mind, I'm thinking that maybe she'll never get to college because with everything we've been doing it would have to be a miracle if she isn't already pregnant. I also wonder a little about what I think of that and decide that I like the idea of having a wife and family so, while it's happening a little soon perhaps, that's all o.k.

About then she's pulling on my cock, urging me to be erect again. She then leans down over us and get her mouth to my cock, sucking on it, trying to get it up and ready again. I lay back and let her. If she succeeds, fine, we'll fuck some more. If she can't get me up because we've sure done it often today, that's o.k. too, we'll just get some sleep and start over in the morning. Of course, with her, we'll start over in the morning regardless.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers