The Insatiable Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittytuck
fittytuck
14 Followers

He didn't even bother pointing his dick again and the rest of the cum ended up on faces, necks and tits. The two ladies didn't care and used their fingers to wipe the cum up and into their mouths. Soon they were licking each other off as Jeremy watched them.

Both women were cleaned up quickly and turned towards each other and started kissing, sharing Jeremy's cum between them.

"He tastes wonderful!" Michelle said as her lips left Erica's. "Thanks for sharing him Erica."

"Anytime Michelle," Erica responded.

Jeremy sat up and looked at his wife who had a sexy smile on her face.

"But I don't know if Jeremy will want to," she laughed as she got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "But I think we can persuade him" she said as she bent over allowing Jeremy a perfect view of her ass and pussy. Jeremy just laughed and closed his eyes, trying to picture the next time with the two nymphos.

fittytuck
fittytuck
14 Followers