The Inseminator, Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see the semen producing medication is doing well too. You were flowing all over the place this morning."

"Yea, I don't know where it all comes from. I just can't believe how much cum it produces. It seams like a waste to see so much of it on the floor."

"Well that is why I am here. We were hoping that this would increase your out put enough so we can double up on your sessions."

"What, you want me to work longer?" "No way!"

"No what I mean is we will bring two women in at a time and you can inseminate them at the same time. Fill the first one and pull out and finish off in the second. The goal is to maybe get you up to three and maybe even 4 at one time." "This will actually shorten your work day, service more clients, and make more money for you and the company."

"There you go again talking about money. But it sounds great. When do we start this?"

"After lunch you have four more clients. I want to set them up into two double sessions. What do you think?"

"Let's bring them on. I'm ready."

"Well you still have one more client this morning, but first I want to check your vitals and give you a mini check up. So let's get that out of the way now."

Dr. Sara gave me a medical check up and said,"There is one last thing I want to check out". Susan thought you have maybe gotten bigger with this new drug. That would be a great side effect if true. So I want to measure you. But first in order to get a proper measurement me need to get you at your peek excitement."

Susan said, "Well I have to get him ready for the next client anyway."

"How about both of you get me ready."

Sara said, "Sounds like fun to me."

Susan said, "OK with me. Let's go back in the insemination room and get started".

I knew what I wanted and that was Dr. Sara's beautiful tits. I started by unbuttoning the three buttons on her blouse and eased the front open exposing the breast. They are better than I remembered. Firm, round and those nipples were begging to be sucked. The area around the nipple was puffer than I remembered. It was huge and filled my whole mouth as I sucked one into my mouth. The nipples were hard and now I believe they were even longer than a half inch. The nipple was so hard I could feel it poking the roof and back of my mouth.

Susan Started to examine the other tit and nipple. "Sara, these are beautiful. Have you come up with a special drug for these?"

"Yes." She pants with pleasure. "I'm trying it on myself. If successful we plan to market it. It's a variation on the drug we give the clients to make them horny. That is why they are so horny and want to be fucked so badly. I toned down the ingredients and increased others. Than I added a hormone that increases the nipple and vaginal tissue."

I popped her nipple out on my mouth and said, "You mean this increases you pussy lips too? I got to see this" as I slid my hand into her panties and felt her pussy.

"Looks successful to me." Susan said as she toyed with the big hard nipple. "What are the chances I could get on this?"

"Very Good" Sara moaned out. There are a couple of side effects I'm watching, but I don't feel they are a risk. In fact some might call it a benefit."

"What are they?"

"Well, first your nipples and pussy become so sensitive that just touching them can make you climax. Agggh!" As her pussy just flooded my hand that was cupping her pussy. "We'll talk later!" "Aggggh!"

Susan now sucked Sara's other nipple into the mouth and we were both sucking them. I slid Sara's panties down as Susan continued to suck on her hard nipple.

Panting Sara said to Susan, "Aren't you suppose to be getting him ready? Not me!"

"Sorry I got carried away. Your tits are so beautiful. I want nipples like that I don't care if they make me climax like that."

Susan now opened my robe and my cock was already hard as a rock and didn't need any help, but who am I to stop her from her job. She made me sit down in the char again so she can control me if I get too turned on. I was close to that now. I wanted more of Dr. Sara's tits and pussy. Susan got and her knees between my legs and engulfed my cock. Dr. Sara stood on the chair seat with her feet straddling me so her pussy was right in my face. She was right her pussy lips were huge and hung down an inch below her crotch. Although her lips were big and open, her cunt tunnel was still very tight. I ran my tong up her hanging pussy lips and she lets out another scream of pleasure and climaxed sending a flow of juice down her thigh. I drove my tong up her cunt and yes it was pretty tight. Sara grabs the back of my head and holds my face as she came again and again sending her sweet cunt juice flowing down her legs. My chin was soaked as well and it started dripping off my chin on to my cock as Susan slid her mouth up and down my shaft. Come start to ooze out the tip of my cock telling Susan I was about ready.

She stops sucking me and tells Sara, "He's about ready don't let him go to far"

Sara moaned "Bummer!"

She pulled her pussy away from my faced and in one quick motion she slid right down and slid my cock right up her pussy. "Agggh!" As she came again. "I have to check his size. Your right he dose feel bigger." As she slid up and down my shaft.

"Sara! The tape measure is right here. Measure him with that!"

Sara grabbed the tape and rode me a couple more strokes before pulling off of me and measures. "Yep, Almost an inch bigger than before this now drug."

Cum was oozing out my cock and ran down my cock. "You almost took him too far. We would get fired if you had let him shoot his load."

My finial client of the morning came through the door from the prep room and I was ready to fuck!

I had not had a chance to check her out before now. She was very short and petite. She was short, only 4 feet 10" tall and could not have weighed 90lb at the most. I rarely request special outfits for the clients, only when I am real horny to work out a fantasy. But the prep girls like to dress them up for me according to their body type and what they think will turn me on. Like I need to get any more turned on. Anyway I enjoy the surprise and the change. They do a good job. She had long brunet hair which the girls put in pig tails. Than put her in a very short pleated skirt and a white sheer blouse giving her that little girl school girl look. The blouse was unbuttoned exposing a bright red shelf bra that only covered the bottom of her tits leaving the nipples exposed and pointing straight out. She was very small breasted maybe only a B cup at most , but more likely an A cup. The half bra made her look like she had more than she had. The areoles around the nipples were also puffy like Dr. Sara's, but not as big. They were a very dark and tipped off with nice little up turned nipples.

I whispered into Susan's ear, "Are you sure she is old enough?"

"She is 20 and just got married last month, they want to start a family right away."

"Well let's see what we can do."

I walked over and kissed her. She almost rammed her tong down my throat. I pulled away and pushed her blouse open farther to see her tits. She was so much shorter than me that put my cock at almost her tit level. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself to me smashing my Cock right between her tits. I pushed the blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the floor behind her.

Than she just tilted her head down and my cock disappeared into her open mouth. This was weird, we were bout standing and she was giving me a blow job. She started bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Susan and Tina both knew I was close to blowing already pull her off of me. I undid her skirt and let drop to the floor. She had on a pair of whit cotton panties that were bunched up and slipped in the crack of her cunt. Her swollen pussy lip sticking out on either side and wrapping around the wet cotton.

I ran my hand down and crammed my finger up her pussy jamming the material farther up inside her. Her let out a gasp and I felt her climax and the material became wetter. This was uncomfortable for me because I had to bend down so far. I picked her up by the waist and as if Susan and Tina knew what I wanted they stripped the panties off her is one swipe. She wrapped her legs around me and I lowered her on to my waiting cock. I missed her pussy at first, but than felt a hand guide me in. I didn't know who it was I didn't care. She was so small, light, and oh so tight. Her cunt was so tight I though I was up her ass at first.

The client worked herself up and down on my shaft climaxing what felt like on every stroke. I could feel her juices running down my legs. I carried her to a padded small table that was right height to match my cock level. It also was surrounded by mirrors. About 2 inches from the front edge was a hard rubber flexible cock shaped dildo mounted straight up. The girls already knew what I had planned and had greased up the dildo with some lubricant. I lifted her up over the dildo and sat her down on it sliding the fake cock right up her ass. The girls help me guide her on as the client stiffened in surprise, Pain and pleasure. Her eyes got real big as she hit bottom and was sitting on the table impaled on the fake cock up her ass and my cock deep in her pussy. Susan flipped a switch on the end of the table and the dildo started to vibrate and move up down sliding in and out of her ass a couple of inches. I could feel this vibrating cock as it slide in her next to my cock separated by a thin skin that separated her ass from her pussy. The client was slowly coming around as the shock wore off and the pain was replaced with more pleasure. She started to moan and sigh with delight and she started to climax again.

Tina stepped around to the back side of the small table and let the client recline a little back resting her head on Tina big tits. Tina than rubbed the clients tits and toyed with her nipples giving me a great front row seat. I could see her little up turned nipples squeezed between her forefingers and thumbs as I could watch my cock slide in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy lips would come out and disappear with every stroke. The bra she was wearing had its clasp in the front and I undid it. Her tiny tits exposed there with those cute puffy nipples sticking up and a Rammed her couple of strokes. I bent over and took turns sucking each of her hard little nipples. As Tina would hold them up for me.

Her legs were wrapped tight around me so I could sink into her as deep as I could. I could tell I was hitting bottom on every stroke and the thrusting dildo was starting to push me over the edge. I tried to match my strokes with the dildo's timing.

I looked over at Dr. Sara who was still standing there with her blouse on but open and no panties. She had one hand playing with her one tit and the other had had a couple of fingers deep in her pussy. "I'm about to cum Dr. Do you want to check to see if I have enough for two."

"Sure! But not in my pussy because I don't want to get pregnant" She bent over a stuffed arm chair and said, "When you fill her up, finish off in my ass."

Now I was not thinking about her but what the hell. The client is jerking and shaking with multiple organisms, Sara is plowing her pussy in full view with her fingers and screaming with every orgasm she had. I couldn't hold off anymore I started ramming as hard as I could and started unloading with every stroke. The client was full and cum again started squirt out all over. I pull out of her and turn toward Sara.

Tina taking care of the client and clipping her cunt shut. I guided my spurting cock onto Sara's waiting ass, but not after a couple of shots of cum shot up onto the clients, the floor and even got some on Tina. I continued to ram my meat into Sara's ass unloading more and more cum. It stared to ooze out on to her ass and down her legs. I grabbed her thigh and gave one last ram finishing off my load. As I pulled out Susan was right there to take me into her mouth for the usual cleaning. I even had one more good spurt to shoot down Susan's throat.

Dr. Sara said, "Yea, you're ready for a double."

I looked around as the girls helped the client off the dildo table. "Lunch time. Your all invited to have lunch with me in my office if you want."

To be continued..... A day at the office with the Inseminator will continue after lunch. Stay tuned and watch for the rest of the story.

12