The Inseminator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, she was treated to the sight of Doug slumped over the side of the bed, feebly stirring while Meg's semen trickled down the back of his legs; it was definitely time for her to leave. Usually, she'd catch a quick shower, but she decided to wait until she got home. Meg quickly got dressed, grabbed her knapsack, and headed for the door.

"Well," she said to the dazed couple. "I'll be calling you two in eight weeks to see how your ultrasound goes."

Two Months Later

Meg was standing in an elevator, when she felt a vibration in her pocket, accompanied by a cash register sound effect. She pulled out her smart phone and smiled at the PayPal notification on the screen; Doug and Allison's final payment had finally arrived. A few seconds later, she got an email thanking her for her services, and that the two of them were expecting twin boys. Attached to the message was the ultrasound photo. As the elevator doors opened, she put her phone away and stepped out into the hallway.

She was on her way to the apartment of her latest clients, the Jeffersons. Meg was excited about serving her first same-sex couple; it definitely provided a change-up in her methods. She knocked on the door, having arrived 2 minutes early for her 2 PM appointment. The door was opened by a petite woman with black hair tied in a short ponytail. Rachel Jefferson, clad only in a bathrobe, beamed at the futanari and gave her a hug.

"Meg!" Rachel said. "I'm so glad to see you! Come on in!"

After Rachel had closed the door, Meg followed her into the apartment. They entered the living room, where her partner, Laura, was waiting, sitting on the couch in only a bathrobe. Laura was a thin woman with short, brown hair and somewhat thick eyebrows. If Meg hadn't been able to make out the small bumps on her chest, Laura could have easily passed for a handsome teenage boy. On the coffee table before her, Laura had a bottle of wine and three full wine glasses.

"Welcome, Meg!" Laura greeted. "Care for a little vino before we get started?"

"No, thanks. I don't partake."

"Every bit the professional; I like that." Laura said, raising her glass to toast Meg before taking a sip.

"Well, I'm going to have some," Rachel said, picking up a glass and drinking deeply.

While Rachel drank, Laura strode over to the windows and closed all the blinds, leaving the room dimly lit by the tiny amount of sunlight that came through. She then finished the rest of her wine, put the empty glass on the table, and removed her robe. Rachel soon followed suit, and the nude couple stood before Meg.

Meg's body grew warm with arousal as she gazed upon the naked lesbians. Rachel's body was small, though very attractive; she possessed a nicely toned abdomen, pert breasts and backside, and a lovely ring of black pubic hair around her nether lips. Unsurprisingly, Laura's body was exactly as Meg had expected; Laura had almost non-existent breasts, rather large dark-pink areolas, and no feminine curves whatsoever. However, Meg found the lush triangle of dark brown pubic hair between her thighs to be quite sexy. She could feel her cock swelling within her pants.

Without a word, Laura sauntered over to Meg, wrapped her arms around her shoulders and started to kiss her. Meg reached down and stroked Laura's muff, which was already dewy and warm. Rachel crept behind Meg, reached around her waist, and worked to undo her pants and pull them down, along with her panties.

"Ah! I see you're very enthusiastic about being here!" Laura gasped with a smile, as Meg's erection sprung free and began poking at her abdomen.

"You have no idea," Meg moaned, continuing to kiss Laura.

Noticing her wife trying to remove Meg's top, Laura broke their embrace and stepped away, allowing Rachel to pull Meg's blouse over her head and unclip her bra. Meg stepped out of her panties and pants and followed the couple to the master bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes, and once she was done, Laura got on her knees and began to suck on Meg's turgid shaft.

Rachel crawled on the bed behind Meg and began fondling her breasts. Meg's eyes fluttered as she moaned and reached back to run her fingers through Rachel's hair. Rachel kissed her neck and shoulders, while squeezing her nipples.

"I'm so glad you're getting us both pregnant," Rachel hissed into her ear.

"Mmmmmm, me toooooo."

"And I'm glad that we both signed the anal waiver," Laura said, taking her mouth off of Meg's penis and stroking it. "I can't wait to sit on this thing."

Meg cried out as Laura suckled on her aching balls. She hadn't masturbated in weeks, in preparation of impregnating the two women. They were definitely going to have triplets by the way things were going.

12